• Established
The title says it all.

Let the smack talking begin!

Go Rays!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The freaking Yankees just won't go away tonight...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Blue Jays win the wild card

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well my Angels are 500 so far thanks to a loss to the Royals today.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's their pitching staff look this year? I haven't kept up with baseball like I did growing up. I grew up watching Sportscenter like it was my job, lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rays just won 8-6 over the Yankees. It want to say that it was 8-2 at one point, lol.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
How's their pitching staff look this year? I haven't kept up with baseball like I did growing up. I grew up watching Sportscenter like it was my job, lol.
Jays? Not an impressive starting rotation but added to the bullpen. Bats should be very good.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know, that sounds like a long season...

Will the Angels be contenders this year? I think the Rays have a lot of potential and decent all around depth. It could always be better, though.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With Weaver, Downs, Haren, and Santana it should be decent. I mean that's about as good a front 4 as any, but we shall see.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, time will tell. I can't wait to go to a few games this year. I want to say that I went to a game opening week last year.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went to opening game for the Nationals against Boston this last week.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jumping sports, but I am going to try and get tickets to the Capitols home game for the 1st round of the Stanley Cup playoffs against the Bruins

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went to opening game for the Nationals against Boston this last week.
I've never been to an opening day. I bet that was quite the experience.

I know! Whats up with that? Atleast we closed it out....just barely lol.
Madden is an evil genius. Joyce batted ninth last night and went 0-4. Today he batted clean up, went 2-3 with a HR and 3 RBIs. That's just crazy, lol.

Jumping sports, but I am going to try and get tickets to the Capitols home game for the 1st round of the Stanley Cup playoffs against the Bruins
When I lived in Maryland, I went to Philly for the hockey games at the Spectrum. I've been to quite a few Caps games. Hockey is great in person!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im hoping the Rays do well this year!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never been to an opening day. I bet that was quite the experience.

Madden is an evil genius. Joyce batted ninth last night and went 0-4. Today he batted clean up, went 2-3 with a HR and 3 RBIs. That's just crazy, lol.
He has definitely done amazing things for the rays organization.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't understand why more people don't go to the games. I love how they price the tickets cheaper for the games out of the division and/or games against smaller market teams. There's not a bad seat in the park, either.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my first year back in a "nerd" baseball league after having been absent from it for 15 years.The first week and I am in 2nd place so far.Grew up a Rangers fan and still hope to see them win a World Series.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodge, how can you be an Angels fan and forget to mention the acquisition of CJ Wilson?

With the money they spent this off-season, they should beat the crap out of the AL West that's always hit and miss, anyway. And theoretically, they should be able to hang with anyone in the East or Central, too.

Me, I'm a Redbirds fan and I'm happy to see what we've done so far in the post-Pujols era. Freese is already stepping up and Beltran has done decent, too. It looks like the roughest part will be getting Holliday going (0-5 in the opener). It's great to see Wain-O back in action and as soon as we have Carp back in, too, it'll be fun.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rodge, how can you be an Angels fan and forget to mention the acquisition of CJ Wilson?

With the money they spent this off-season, they should beat the crap out of the AL West that's always hit and miss, anyway. And theoretically, they should be able to hang with anyone in the East or Central, too.

Me, I'm a Redbirds fan and I'm happy to see what we've done so far in the post-Pujols era. Freese is already stepping up and Beltran has done decent, too. It looks like the roughest part will be getting Holliday going (0-5 in the opener). It's great to see Wain-O back in action and as soon as we have Carp back in, too, it'll be fun.
Freese is one of my fantasy players.He is working out well for me so far.It has been quite a few years,but we use to travel to St Louis frequently to watch the Cardinals and whatever team they were playing.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't understand why more people don't go to the games. I love how they price the tickets cheaper for the games out of the division and/or games against smaller market teams. There's not a bad seat in the park, either.
I completely agree bro.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Home run, Pena. :D

Sitting in the breakroom waiting for my relief to show up. Not a bad way to pass the time, lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tigers will win it this year!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Eh, just slipped. He should slot ahead of Santana.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eh, just slipped.
Psh! That would be like me just "slipping" in forgetting that we don't have Pujols anymore ;)

But more importantly, THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!

Redbirds are up 2-0 (I don't get it down here, though, so I'm watching the Bulls up by 9 on the Knicks after being down by 20+ in the first quarter). Holliday got himself an RBI, which is nice. I really hope he has a solid year, this year.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prince Fielder in a Tiger's uniform. Pretty cool, IMO.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer the old days before they renovated Arlinton Stadium.We use to go down on game day and were able to purchase tickets right behind the dugout for $15.Granted,the Rangers were never contenders in those days as they are now,but the atmosphere was a lot more casual and laid back.
I am officially old now when I find myself reminiscing about the good old days.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Conagher again.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rays vs Tigers Tuesday, Wednesday , Thursday!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cards are leading the Reds, so far. Big first inning with 3 jacks (no offense since, though).

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Going to unsub until you guys recognize my beloved blue jays.....oh who are currently beating the sox...just saying

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to unsub until you guys recognize my beloved blue jays.....oh who are currently beating the sox...just saying
Which Sox? Because if it's Boston, Bill Simmons is already flying off the handle about their season lol.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Freese on fire.My best player thus far in the season.I need to get Ryan Howard back healthy.

Last edited:
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Darn, the Rays got their first loss today.

Who are you talking about, LiveToLift?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tigers just keep on rolling! This is our year!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll see. ;)

At least you're not an Expos...err, Blue Jays fan!!!

Oh, okay. The Rays have a few young guys, too. I'm really excited to see more of Hellickson as he matures. Actually, I think this is his second year, too. He came up from the minors three years ago, but I believe last year was his Rookie year.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shields/verlander tomorrow! Awwwwww sh1t! Hopefully V won't get screwed out of another win! Damn Valverde!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
We'll see. ;)

At least you're not an Expos...err, Blue Jays fan!!!

Oh, okay. The Rays have a few young guys, too. I'm really excited to see more of Hellickson as he matures. Actually, I think this is his second year, too. He came up from the minors three years ago, but I believe last year was his Rookie year.
nate this hurts

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True story. I had a fitted Expos hat in middle school. It was not because I was a fan, though. I just couldn't pass up a fitted hat for $1. That's right, I bought a fitted Expos hat at the Dollar Store, lol.

BP, you might want to ask Flex about neuticles...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I was in little league my team was the Expos. I haaaaaaaaated it. No one wanted to be an Expo... Lol

Now I go to there games all the time. I still haaaaate them, but the stadium is within walking distance from me and I am left with no choice.