Everything MLB 2012, Come On In!!!

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. I think we may sweep
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -


  2. If the Rays can get a good outing from the starting pitcher i think we will be tough to beat. But watching the bullpen come on is a slow suicide for me most games.

    Rays in first though by a full game? Ill take it!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    If the Rays can get a good outing from the starting pitcher i think we will be tough to beat. But watching the bullpen come on is a slow suicide for me most games.

    Rays in first though by a full game? Ill take it!
    Agreed
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Bryce Harper made a pretty good debut, last night. Kemp is just beyond ridiculous, though. lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Bryce Harper made a pretty good debut, last night. Kemp is just beyond ridiculous, though. lol
    KEMP IS SICK. Anybody that could do what he did last year in the league plus bang rhinna and kick her to the curb. And then kick the year off like this WOW.

  6. Rays are on a roll.If they can get their bullpen straightened out,they will be legitimate contenders in the AL.

  7. Effiin Seattle!!!!!
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  8. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    Effiin Seattle!!!!!
    Yea they ruined my life with the sweep on Detroit...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. How is verlamder pitching? Cabrera swinging?
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Effiin Seattle!!!!!
    The Rays got the win though!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  11. I think my cousin just bought some tix for a Rays vs Os game next month.

    Anybody been to a game or two this year?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  12. Wish I was Livin in America
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

    The Rays got the win though!
    I know man!!!nail bitter
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I haven't been to an MLB game, yet, but I'm planning on hitting a Cards/Reds game in early July and hopefully getting back to St. Louis for a home game at some point, too. I did just check out University of Louisville's stadium for the first time when they hosted University of Kentucky, though. That was pretty awesome. Attendance was 4,000 and their 5th highest. Beautiful stadium, but unfortunately not much of a game.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I think my cousin just bought some tix for a Rays vs Os game next month.

    Anybody been to a game or two this year?
    Haven`t made a game yet,but my boss own`s a plane and he wants to fly us somewhere for one or two.Not sure which stadium he want`s to go to.

  16. Let's sweep Rays!!!!! Boom
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Conagher View Post
    Haven`t made a game yet,but my boss own`s a plane and he wants to fly us somewhere for one or two.Not sure which stadium he want`s to go to.
    Pick me up, I'll tag along.

    lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Happy to see Craig back in the lineup and Wain-o get his first W (in nearly 2 years). The offense was sound all around and it was nice to see Holliday get the bat cracking, too.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  19. Y'all catch that walk off hone run against the DBags, I mean DBacks last night?

    Tht was my second and got 2 more ball games to go to this week. Free tix from the USO rock
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I had a buddy (news reporter) who got to go to the StL game, last night...man, I'm jealous! lol

    Beltran went nuts (he's the Berkman of this year) and Lynn picked up win number 5. Exciting stuff.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  21. Here's hoping that the White Sox can stay in the hunt this year. So far, the pitching has been pretty solid. Need more contribution from a few guys at the plate to really get rolling....

  22. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    Let's go RAYS
    Hell yeah another Rays fan! It is going to tough with Longo out, but their pitching will keep them in every game. I can't believe their awesome start with such a tough April schedule!
  23. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  24. The Nats have given away like 1500 or so free tix to military here in the national Capitol region in order to try and keep philly fans from taking over te stadium lol.

    Works for me I got great seats for the game
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  25. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I can't stand the Yankees, but I'd like to see Mariano fully recover from this injury.

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    The Nats have given away like 1500 or so free tix to military here in the national Capitol region in order to try and keep philly fans from taking over te stadium lol.

    Works for me I got great seats for the game
    Haha. I can't stand how many Yankees and Red Sox fans show up at the Rays games.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  26. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I can't stand the Yankees, but I'd like to see Mariano fully recover from this injury.



    Haha. I can't stand how many Yankees and Red Sox fans show up at the Rays games.
    Oh i know it drives me NUTS.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  27. See ya layers Oakland hahah
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  28. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    How is verlamder pitching? Cabrera swinging?
    Living down here in Baton Rouge, I don't hear enough about my Tigers, but I do know the last two weeks for our club sucked bawlzzz!!
    SEMPER FI!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced

    Living down here in Baton Rouge, I don't hear enough about my Tigers, but I do know the last two weeks for our club sucked bawlzzz!!
    I'm really shocked at how terrible they are playing...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  30. Wow, there was plenty going on with baseball, yesterday. The highlights were great, this morning!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  31. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Wow, there was plenty going on with baseball, yesterday. The highlights were great, this morning!
    Josh Hamilton lightin it up.

  32. My boss is a Texas fan. His sons names are Nolan and Ryan.

    I figured he watched the game last night. When I asked him about it, he said he turned it off after Hamilton's first homerun...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  33. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    My boss is a Texas fan. His sons names are Nolan and Ryan.

    I figured he watched the game last night. When I asked him about it, he said he turned it off after Hamilton's first homerun...
    rough.

    I was at game 6 of the world series : )
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    rough.

    I was at game 6 of the world series : )
    I remember this and I'm still jealous lol.

    It's funny; Hamilton's 4 HR night is about the only thing that could (and did) overshadow Beltran knocking in 6 with a 2-run bomb and a granny.

    The season is young and it's exciting.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  35. Indeed.

    I'm officially scheduled to go to a game. I'll be hitting up the Rays vs Os game at the Trop the first weekend in June. I'm going with a bunch of my cousins. We made the same trip last year and that night literally made me quit drinking, lol. Not a drop since then.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Indeed.

    I'm officially scheduled to go to a game. I'll be hitting up the Rays vs Os game at the Trop the first weekend in June. I'm going with a bunch of my cousins. We made the same trip last year and that night literally made me quit drinking, lol. Not a drop since then.
    Virgin daiquiris for you, and nothing more!



    I'm planning on hitting the Redbirds/Reds game on July 12th up in Cincy. I saw UK @ UL a couple weeks ago, Florida @ UK this past weekend and am heading to a Louisville Bats game, tomorrow night. It's going to be a Summer of baseball games.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  37. My wife and I were talking about going to see some minor league games. We went last year and had a good time. I went to a game or two while I was at FSU. College games are always fun.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    My wife and I were talking about going to see some minor league games. We went last year and had a good time. I went to a game or two while I was at FSU. College games are always fun.
    We've got minor league teams up in Louisville and down in Bowling Green, so I might as well take advantage.

    I found it shocking to see UK (ranked #3 in the nation) get SHELLED by Louisville (ranked #22 in the nation) and then UK just barely squeaked out a win against #7 Florida. I guess I feel older lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  39. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    I'm really shocked at how terrible they are playing...
    Dude, WTF is going on up there??? Leyland must be livid!!
    SEMPER FI!!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Dude, WTF is going on up there??? Leyland must be livid!!
    I know man, it amazes me how good our line up is every year and how inconsistent they play...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The 2012 bug is catching on!
    By bmcjames in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 442
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 11:35 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 10:26 AM
  3. Stocking up for 2012, need help
    By E J in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 12:38 AM
  4. AMS 2012..
    By TheBGRigatoni in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 12:56 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 10:02 PM
Log in
Log in