Fun in the shower with Ron and Kobe!

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
Read this and tell me it is not one of the creepiest things ever! :kiss:

Ron Artest snuck up on Kobe in shower…
Published by Chris Manning on July 3, 2009 in News. 22 Comments
Ron Artest is truly crazy — and I LOVE IT! Check out this little story…

CBS: Kobe said that after the Lakers lost game six of the ‘08 NBA Finals in Boston by 39 points, he was alone in the shower, just fuming. He heard somebody walk in and assumed it was one of his teammates, or maybe a staff member. Instead, he looked up, and it was Ron Artest (to this day, Kobe has no idea how Artest got into the locker room).

“I want to come help you,” Artest said. “If I can, I’m going to find a way to come to LA and give you the help you need to win a title.”

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ron Ron is batsh!t crazy...straight outta his mind. It's awesome.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOA4SQLAqM4"]YouTube - NBA Star Ron Artest Writes Song For Michael Jackson[/ame]

:toofunny: :lol: :toofunny: :lol: :toofunny: :lol: :toofunny: :lol: :toofunny: :lol:

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I love Ron. He is without a doubt bat**** crazy. I will miss him here in Houston.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I love Ron. He is without a doubt bat**** crazy. I will miss him here in Houston.
sure will miss him, the only think I won't miss is his wasted possesions where he just dribbles the ball for about 23 seconds then shoot a 3

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
sure will miss him, the only think I won't miss is his wasted possesions where he just dribbles the ball for about 23 seconds then shoot a 3
Yea, those got real annoying. After T-Mac went down for the year he thought he had to step up and play a bigger role I guess.