Kobe Bryant is a JOKE - AnabolicMinds.com

Kobe Bryant is a JOKE

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Kobe Bryant is a JOKE

Anyone else witness Kobe Bryant showing his true colors again tonight? It's funny to me how arrogant he is yet he's not even the best player in the NBA anymore, Lebron is. I'm not a big Artest fan but there is no reason he should of got ejected for standing up for himself when the ref's didn't after being elbowed in the throat. Grow up Kobe.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

didnt see what ur talking bout u got a link ? man i cont wanna wait for sports center lol
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

He elbowed Artest in the throat, somehow Artest ended up with the foul. Then when Artest went to say something to Kobe about it, Kobe throws his hands up in the air like he doesnt know what's going on. Then after Artest gets kicked out Kobe makes his next jumper on Battier and proceeds to taunt him like a little bitch. I really dont get the taunting, when you are supposed to be a super-star, making a jump should be NORMAL. I'm just fed up with him being such a arrogant prick. If I was building a team right now he wouldn't be in my top 3 that i'd start my team with.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Kobe is one of the best players to ever play the game. How can you say that? Reigning MVP babyy
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  216 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lalakers24 View Post
    Kobe is one of the best players to ever play the game. How can you say that? Reigning MVP babyy
    No longer the reigning MVP Lebron is and rightfully. Kobes's nickname should not be the black mamba, it should be the black hole. Kobe shot the ball 20 more times this year than the closes person, Paul Pierce. He shot the ball 50 more times than Lebron. He averaged 3.5 less points shoting 4 more shots than Lebron per game. Kobe is a ball hog and will be nothing more than that. He is a great scorer but will not come close to being the greatest in history.

No disrespect to the poster, my wife is Kobe/Lakers fan. She can't stand that i talk trash about him.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Way to put it allenzo.
    Lalakers - I never said Kobe wasnt great, although is not the reigning MVP anymore. I'd say he is the 2nd best player talent wise in the NBA. However, it's his personality that makes him a joke to me. Watch a interview with him and then a interview with Lebron. Lebron treats the reporter like a person while Kobe treats them like trash. Like they should be kissing his feet or something, it's ridiculous. He might be able to get away with it in my book if he WAS better than everyone else though, but he's not. Lebron IS the best player in the NBA and will be for years to come.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

all hail king james finals here we come!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

to say kobe bryant is a joke... well its a joke. he might no longer be the best player in the league but hes top 3 no doubt. and for being in the top 3 in the best basketball league in the world he has every right to be a cocky f*ck. was the elbow classy? no and he only made himself and his character look bad. but as for him on the court? dont hate
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ur an idiot...kobe is the best player in the league...lebron isn't on kobe's level yet...and yes he is arrogant but that doesn't mean he's not a good player....t.o.'s the biggest d bag in sports but he's still a good player u can't deny it even if u don't like someones personality
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I never said he wasn't a good player nor did I say he wasnt one of the top 3 players in the NBA. I said that he wouldn't be one of my top 3 due to his attitude and the way that when he does well its usually because he's jacking up 40 shots a game and not getting his teamates involved the way Lebron does. Lebron passes, scores, AND rebounds along with being #2 in the defensive player of the year battle this year. All at the age of 23/24. If that's not the best player in the league then I do not know what is. I think when it's said and done with Lebron will be looked at as the best player in NBA history.
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by lalakers24 View Post
    +1000.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

so what does lebron being the best player in the league have to do with kobe? lol why does that make him a joke? he never claimed to be the best player in the league he just likes to show off but if your good at something and you work that hard then you have every right to nod your head at the camera man after you hit a nice j.

can we get a HATER smiley on these boards?
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not to sip on any hater-aid or anything, but Lebron is the better overall well rounded player... IMO and this is early on in his career while Kobe, not past his prime, is certainly in the 2nd half of his career. It's still early to call it final, but when the dust settles I think we'll see Lebron on top.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  14. New Member

Still nobody in the NBA that you would trust with the Final shot & as clutch as they come
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SENSEZFAIL View Post
    Still nobody in the NBA that you would trust with the Final shot & as clutch as they come
    Agreed! Lebron still is not on Kobe's level. He's getting there, but he still has work to do. Furthermore...Kobe or Lebron still don't hold a fart next to Jordan and I am sick of people claiming that either lebron or Kobe are even close to his royal airness.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  16. Banned

Kobe is a good player, but if the team isn't doing that well, he seems to not hussle the way a player like Lebron or Wade would. Instead of trying to rebound, he watches the ball from behind the paint. Not what I would want on my team.
  17. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

While I agree Lebron is the best player in the NBA, Kobe certainly isn't a joke. I've never cared for his on and off the floor attitude but will go down as one if not the best Laker ever. Kobe is good, really good. Best ever? I personally don't think so but that's not what's up for debate at least in this thread.
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Kobe is a good player, but if the team isn't doing that well, he seems to not hussle the way a player like Lebron or Wade would. Instead of trying to rebound, he watches the ball from behind the paint. Not what I would want on my team.
    Agreed. He could potentially be a better player if his attitude were different, but perhaps at that same token if his attitude were better to my standards, he wouldn't be as a prolific scorer as he is.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    While I agree Lebron is the best player in the NBA, Kobe certainly isn't a joke. I've never cared for his on and off the floor attitude but will go down as one if not the best Laker ever. Kobe is good, really good. Best ever? I personally don't think so but that's not what's up for debate at least in this thread.
    Anyone playing currently will always be considered a distant second place. Jordan is the best player ever...period. Currently, Kobe is still the man. Lebron is #2. Lebron is still developing....Kobe is at the top of his game still and there is no better closer in the game then Kobe Bryant...period. D. Wade...he is #3. However, as far as killer instinct goes to win the game...D.Wade I would place in front of Lebron. Lebron finally just started to learn to go for the throat this year...D.Wade has already done that and led the Miami Heat to a title...Lebron still has no ring.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

"prince" James is at home watching Kobe lead his team to a NBA championship.When the "prince" learns to play D like Kobe,win championships like Kobe, then an ONLY then will he be on Kobe's level...FACT. Talk about selfish...the prince is holding to whole state of Ohio hostage with his "NY" flirtation.Why not stay in your home state and bring a championship there???I'll tell you why.He has gone on record saying he wants to be the sports first billionaire.it's all about cabbage.it's not about rings. I realize he hasn't left cleveland yet,but he will.He's that selfish.!Not to mention his childish antics after the orlando series.I,for one hope he never wins a title.Who anointed him king anyway? Exactly what has he done???..A league MVP,some all-star games?.... WIN championships.Make your teammates better.Commit to the cavs.That's a start.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by H8duke View Post
    "Prince" James is at home watching Kobe lead his team to a NBA championship.When the "prince" learns to play D like Kobe,then an ONLY then will he be on Kobe's level...FACT.

good point about the D
    sure the "prince" will come swat you off the board like none other, but thats rare, hard nose on ball D is where it counts along with weak side help

even lil wayne likes kobe, and listen for the "princes" quote about 3/4 through the song
    EDIT: 2:23 for the "pince" quote

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCH-owsrC-A"]YouTube - Lil Wayne - Kobe Bryant (Official Video)[/ame]
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Please elaborate on why "prince james" is the best player in the league.

Is it his dunking ability? funny commercials?
  23. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Kobe is the most committed player in the league.His basketball IQ is phenomenal.He has grown over the years and makes his teammates better.He has MJ like qualities pertaining to his teammates.Michael's teammates HATED him in practice,because he rode the sh1t out of them.He also made them better players,and brought them a nice "jewelry" collection.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by H8duke View Post
    Kobe is the most committed player in the league.His basketball IQ is phenomenal.He has grown over the years and makes his teammates better.He has MJ like qualities pertaining to his teammates.Michael's teammates HATED him in practice,because he rode the sh1t out of them.He also made them better players,and brought them a nice "jewelry" collection.
    Its rare that I will agree with a North Carolina fan (Duke Basketball Fan) , but I pretty much share the same thoughts here.

Cheers!
  25. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Sit back and watch what Kobe does tonight after the game 3 loss.He'll more than prove he's the best player in the game.He may be "tired",but he'll have enough in the tank to win tonight and his 4th ring.He's just that good and better than anyone else on the court.I agree he may be aloof,but I don't live or hang w/the guy.I just appreciate his abilities,talent and work ethic.
  26. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

He is a great player regardless of his poort attitude at times.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  27. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    He is a great player regardless of his poort attitude at times.
    I wouldn't mistake his aloofness and arrogance for poor attitude.I've NEVER heard anyone in the league,or otherwise accuse him of having a poor attitude.

His "riff" with shaq was attributed to shaq's laziness.Kobe was CONSTANTLY busting his hump in the gym,and Kobe was peeved that shaq got all the glory and was considered his team.I think shaq is a bum.people love him because he's funny and quotable.if i were 7" & 350,i could show up every night and get 20&10.Actually that's UNDERACHIEVING in my eyes!Anyone who thinks shaq could have won 3 rings in LA w/out Kobe is truly delusional. They've both won one w/out the other.My bet is Kobe will end up w/more rings than shaq when it's all said and done.i pray shaq ends up in cleveland,and pray even harder they face LA in the finals!....just shows the desperation in cleveland.what's shaq got left in the tank???
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

No one has to like Kobe's image and I could care less who's the best player in the league because it's 2 different styles. That's like comparing a running back to a receiver.

I see the OP's point. Throwing elbows isn't classy. But winning championships is. IMO elbows are thrown just about every time down the court, and sometimes little things like that lead to championships. Maybe Lebron should have thrown some elbows against Orlando?
  29. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I largely lost interest in basketball this year, but I still watched enough to retain some knowledge - namely, that pure talent is not the only factor that makes an amazing basketball player; in that light, most here are comparing raw talent, rather than basketball ability as a whole. Is LeBron more talented than Kobe? Yes, of course: he is 6'8", muscular, and 23, and yet has the agility, speed, and passing abilities of a PG. However, the other considerations that go into being one of the great basketball players - defensive and offensive IQ, defensive tenacity, the ability to "read" the flow of the game - Kobe has in spades. And so, for the moment, LeBron is the most talented basketball player in the league, but not the best one.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I largely lost interest in basketball this year, but I still watched enough to retain some knowledge - namely, that pure talent is not the only factor that makes an amazing basketball player; in that light, most here are comparing raw talent, rather than basketball ability as a whole. Is LeBron more talented than Kobe? Yes, of course: he is 6'8", muscular, and 23, and yet has the agility, speed, and passing abilities of a PG. However, the other considerations that go into being one of the great basketball players - defensive and offensive IQ, defensive tenacity, the ability to "read" the flow of the game - Kobe has in spades. And so, for the moment, LeBron is the most talented basketball player in the league, but not the best one.
    I would never have put it that way but i think you are absolutely correctomundo
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Just found this thread... Hoother, no idea you were a LBJ nuthugger.

I can appreciate King James, but with regards to calling Kobe out for being a d*ck or whatever... maybe you can explain to me why Bron Bron ran off like a b*tch after he was eliminated from the playoffs, and confiscated a tape of some college kid jamming on him (wasn't even that bad of a jam)...

Kobe is a ****y bastard... most of the time when he is criticized, its simply because he's not on your team.
  32. Banned
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Just found this thread... Hoother, no idea you were a LBJ nuthugger.
    Count me as one of those who also treats LBJ's testicles like a tire swing.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    Count me as one of those who also treats LBJ's testicles like a tire swing.
    I give him his props... I think he's a great player. Albeit a completely different player than Kobe...

Kobe has nothing left to prove. You guys will see how it is in 8 years when LBJ has a ring or two, but can't win without Shaq.

I just don't see how liking Kobe or LBJ has to be mutually exclusive. Look, I'm REALLY sorry your team got punked again in the playoffs - but Kobe didn't do it.
  34. Banned
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.

Yeah, seems like this year, Nike's ad machine caused folks everywhere to take sides. Personally, I like LBJ more, but that doesn't mean I take anything away from Kobe's talent or accomplishments. He's certainly a helluva player.

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I actually used to like the Lakers quite a bit.. until Kobe started annoying me. I am a Pheonix Suns fan . Thank god we didn't trade Amare or I might of had to boycott the NBA.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by h0other View Post
    I actually used to like the Lakers quite a bit.. until Kobe started annoying me. I am a Pheonix Suns fan . Thank god we didn't trade Amare or I might of had to boycott the NBA.
    Your team is a mess. You have a lot more to worry about than Kobe.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

resigned nash and have Amare.. 1 or 2 more guys and we're ok. I'm not worried about Kobe, I just think that he is a poor influence on children these days.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

resigned nash and have Amare.. 1 or 2 more guys and we're ok. I'm not worried about Kobe, I just think that he is a poor influence on children these days.
    Who cares. His job is to win basketball games. I'd love to instill his work ethic in my son someday.

You really think Nash will be an effective point guard thru 2012?
  39. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I have to say, I think the Suns passed their "golden window" that every good team receives. They had three-to-four years where they had a viable shot at the title, and that time has since passed. For reference, please see: the Sacramento Kings circa 2002-2005.
  40. Banned
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I have to say, I think the Suns passed their "golden window" that every good team receives. They had three-to-four years where they had a viable shot at the title, and that time has since passed. For reference, please see: the Sacramento Kings circa 2002-2005.
    I agree. Oh man, how awesome were those late 90's, early 00's Kings teams? I'm not sure if I've ever seen a team pass as well (and as entertaining) as when Jason Williams, Chris Webber and Vlade Divac were all sharing the rock. Beautiful thing to watch.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fun in the shower with Ron and Kobe!
    By pitt6691 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 12:35 AM
  2. String Joke/Chicken Joke
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 06:55 AM
  3. Kobe drops 81!!!!
    By gixxman in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 03:01 PM
  4. Steroids on Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel(HBO)
    By Mach .78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 09:11 PM
  5. Any pics released of Kobe's 19year old chick?
    By \/\_FIERCE_/\/ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-30-2003, 08:21 PM