Kobe Bryant is a JOKE

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Just found this thread... Hoother, no idea you were a LBJ nuthugger.

    I can appreciate King James, but with regards to calling Kobe out for being a d*ck or whatever... maybe you can explain to me why Bron Bron ran off like a b*tch after he was eliminated from the playoffs, and confiscated a tape of some college kid jamming on him (wasn't even that bad of a jam)...

    Kobe is a ****y bastard... most of the time when he is criticized, its simply because he's not on your team.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Just found this thread... Hoother, no idea you were a LBJ nuthugger.
    Count me as one of those who also treats LBJ's testicles like a tire swing.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    Count me as one of those who also treats LBJ's testicles like a tire swing.
    I give him his props... I think he's a great player. Albeit a completely different player than Kobe...

    Kobe has nothing left to prove. You guys will see how it is in 8 years when LBJ has a ring or two, but can't win without Shaq.

    I just don't see how liking Kobe or LBJ has to be mutually exclusive. Look, I'm REALLY sorry your team got punked again in the playoffs - but Kobe didn't do it.

  4. Yeah, seems like this year, Nike's ad machine caused folks everywhere to take sides. Personally, I like LBJ more, but that doesn't mean I take anything away from Kobe's talent or accomplishments. He's certainly a helluva player.


  5. I actually used to like the Lakers quite a bit.. until Kobe started annoying me. I am a Pheonix Suns fan . Thank god we didn't trade Amare or I might of had to boycott the NBA.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by h0other View Post
    I actually used to like the Lakers quite a bit.. until Kobe started annoying me. I am a Pheonix Suns fan . Thank god we didn't trade Amare or I might of had to boycott the NBA.
    Your team is a mess. You have a lot more to worry about than Kobe.

  7. resigned nash and have Amare.. 1 or 2 more guys and we're ok. I'm not worried about Kobe, I just think that he is a poor influence on children these days.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by h0other View Post
    resigned nash and have Amare.. 1 or 2 more guys and we're ok. I'm not worried about Kobe, I just think that he is a poor influence on children these days.
    Who cares. His job is to win basketball games. I'd love to instill his work ethic in my son someday.

    You really think Nash will be an effective point guard thru 2012?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by h0other View Post
    resigned nash and have Amare.. 1 or 2 more guys and we're ok. I'm not worried about Kobe, I just think that he is a poor influence on children these days.
    I have to say, I think the Suns passed their "golden window" that every good team receives. They had three-to-four years where they had a viable shot at the title, and that time has since passed. For reference, please see: the Sacramento Kings circa 2002-2005.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I have to say, I think the Suns passed their "golden window" that every good team receives. They had three-to-four years where they had a viable shot at the title, and that time has since passed. For reference, please see: the Sacramento Kings circa 2002-2005.
    I agree. Oh man, how awesome were those late 90's, early 00's Kings teams? I'm not sure if I've ever seen a team pass as well (and as entertaining) as when Jason Williams, Chris Webber and Vlade Divac were all sharing the rock. Beautiful thing to watch.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I have to say, I think the Suns passed their "golden window" that every good team receives. They had three-to-four years where they had a viable shot at the title, and that time has since passed. For reference, please see: the Sacramento Kings circa 2002-2005.
    And this is coming from a Canadian.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    I agree. Oh man, how awesome were those late 90's, early 00's Kings teams? I'm not sure if I've ever seen a team pass as well (and as entertaining) as when Jason Williams, Chris Webber and Vlade Divac were all sharing the rock. Beautiful thing to watch.
    They were very good: great passers, great court vision and anticipation, great teammates, and J-Will was actually one of my favorite players, at the time; however, they hit their peak while the Lakers were dominating and simply could not overcome [due in part to a triple-overtime three-pointer by Robert Horry, who the Spurs later claimed for that duty].

  13. Only reason the Suns passed this "golden window" was because of the Spur's being a bunch of cheating bastards. Bruce Bowen and Robert Horrys heroics in the playoffs were a joke. They have to be 2 of the biggest idiots to ever play the game.

  14. I've never been a big Spurs guy (they took down my Nets squad w/Kidd, Kittles, Martin, etc) but Robert Horry is a 7-time NBA Champion and Bruce Bowen is a 3-time NBA Champion and has been on 8 All NBA Defensive 1st or 2nd Teams. Respect.


  15. I could sit at the end bench of the Lakers and Spur's and let Kobe, Shaq, Tim Duncan and tony Parker do all the work. It'd make me a 7 time NBA champion but how much of it is owed to them? Not much. The gig they pulled against the Suns was garbage and i'd love for you to tell me how it wasn't.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by h0other View Post
    I could sit at the end bench of the Lakers and Spur's and let Kobe, Shaq, Tim Duncan and tony Parker do all the work.
    Yeah, you probably would've hit those clutch shots and went on to become one of only two players ever to win championships with three different teams. I'm sure you would've been 8 time all defensive team too.

  17. ...and, for no other reason than sheer badassness...Shawn Kemp...

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlAuCLFqjmY"]YouTube - Shawn Kemp Dunks[/ame]

  18. I could throw up a few prayers and connect for sure. I think that if I took acting classes and fouled enough that I could be just like Bowen too. He taught Ginoblili well.

  19. Shawn Kemp is a bad ass for sure.. I'm pretty sure I saw him on pro's vs joe's getting handled by someone who hadn't played basketball since high school a few weeks ago. The things those bad asses will do to make a few hundred dollars after there career dwindles and they dont know how to handle there money.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by h0other View Post
    I could sit at the end bench of the Lakers and Spur's and let Kobe, Shaq, Tim Duncan and tony Parker do all the work. It'd make me a 7 time NBA champion but how much of it is owed to them? Not much. The gig they pulled against the Suns was garbage and i'd love for you to tell me how it wasn't.
    If you got 2 minutes of playing time in any NBA game, your team would be the loser. You sound like a bit of a whiner in here.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by h0other View Post
    I could throw up a few prayers and connect for sure. I think that if I took acting classes and fouled enough that I could be just like Bowen too. He taught Ginoblili well.
    Quote Originally Posted by h0other View Post
    Shawn Kemp is a bad ass for sure.. I'm pretty sure I saw him on pro's vs joe's getting handled by someone who hadn't played basketball since high school a few weeks ago. The things those bad asses will do to make a few hundred dollars after there career dwindles and they dont know how to handle there money.
    Dude, you totally could hit some prayer shots with Tony Parker in your face.

    I hope you're kidding..

  22. Q: What would Shawn Kemp have been like if he didn't father 7 illegitmate children and have a drinking problem?

    A: Dwight Howard

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmlDqPtHV-E"]YouTube - Dwight Howard's Top 10 Career Dunks[/ame]

  23. Quote Originally Posted by h0other View Post
    Only reason the Suns passed this "golden window" was because of the Spur's being a bunch of cheating bastards. Bruce Bowen and Robert Horrys heroics in the playoffs were a joke. They have to be 2 of the biggest idiots to ever play the game.
    They did not get past the Spurs because the Spurs played better transitional defense which almost entirely negated the full-court offense of the Suns.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    Q: What would Shawn Kemp have been like if he didn't father 7 illegitmate children and have a drinking problem?

    A: Dwight Howard
    Dude, that's pretty funny... and probably partially true. Though Kemp could hit most of his free throws (74% career).

    Love Dwight though. What a monster. Check out him throw around 315.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lek3aSbUsUM"]YouTube - Orlando Magic Dwight Howard Shows How To Bench Press[/ame]

  25. They were in position to win the series until they got Amare thrown out of game 6....

    Good video of Dwight though! I always wondered how strong he was. His shoulders are definitely his strong suit. Bet he has the genetics of a god.

  26. Odom and the Lakeshow come to terms

    PRAYING now that the Lakers meet up w/Cleveland in the finals!!!

    Gonna be fun watching Lamar,Bynum & Pau streaking up and down the court while shaq is gassed at half court

  27. Yep, its gonna be a fun year.

    Just ordered my NBA package from Time Warner for next year.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by H8duke View Post
    Odom and the Lakeshow come to terms

    PRAYING now that the Lakers meet up w/Cleveland in the finals!!!

    Gonna be fun watching Lamar,Bynum & Pau streaking up and down the court while shaq is gassed at half court
    Are you a Laker fan? I know you're a vehement LeBron hater but living in NC, I'd have figured you for a Hornets, Bobcats or Hawks fan.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    Are you a Laker fan? I know you're a vehement LeBron hater but living in NC, I'd have figured you for a Hornets, Bobcats or Hawks fan.
    Huge Laker fan.

    I've only given LeBron props in any of my posts... I'm not a sack hanger, but definitely not a hater.

    NC? Never lived there. I live in NYC now. Via PA and CA.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Huge Laker fan.

    I've only given LeBron props in any of my posts... I'm not a sack hanger, but definitely not a hater.

    NC? Never lived there. I live in NYC now. Via PA and CA.
    Look at who I was quoting broski...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fun in the shower with Ron and Kobe!
    By pitt6691 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 02:35 AM
  2. String Joke/Chicken Joke
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 08:55 AM
  3. Kobe drops 81!!!!
    By gixxman in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 05:01 PM
  4. Steroids on Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel(HBO)
    By Mach .78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 11:11 PM
  5. Any pics released of Kobe's 19year old chick?
    By \/\_FIERCE_/\/ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-30-2003, 10:21 PM
Log in
Log in