Anybody follow MLS?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I was at the Seattle Sounders FC inaugural game last night...it was absolutely badass...they beat the Red Bulls 3-0...I'm totally stoked about my season tickets :D

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Good to here about Seattle, I've been to a few dynamo games and they are very fun. I like the MLS, but I wish they could keep more young talent in the states rather than letting them go overseas.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Good to here about Seattle, I've been to a few dynamo games and they are very fun. I like the MLS, but I wish they could keep more young talent in the states rather than letting them go overseas.
That or quit wasting millions on injury plagued oldy stars. Columbus Crew native here!

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
That or quit wasting millions on injury plagued oldy stars. Columbus Crew native here!

Man, I hear Columbus Crew has got some CRAZY soccer hooligans! Any truth to that rumor?

Yeah it looks like Seattle is off to a good start...hopefully they'll be able to keep it up...Fredy Montero was awesome...and, as expected, Kasey Keller kicked ass too...

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
What Seattle got Keller? The old US Squad keeper?

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I know, he was always my favorite US goalie, I thought he would stay overseas... but I guess things change. Who elsed does Seattle got? I know Houston lost Dwayne Derasario to Toronto, but I didn't here about any other big transactions.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a pretty good tea,I'm familiar w/

Nate Jaqua - he is a big foward, kinda clumsy sometimes, good finisher, good in the air
Patrick Ianni - solid defender, smart player, plays on the national u-23 team i think.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping they do good...apparently there is a huge soccer fan base in Seattle...we sold the most season tickets of any MLS team...