Which Nfl team do you root for? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 9

Which Nfl team do you root for?

Page 9 of 24 First ... 4789101114 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Love it or hate it baby....

Dallas Cowboys!!
    Hate to tell ya man, but your not gonna win a super bowl with Romo behind the snap.

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    not hating but i dont see how you guys gonna replace flozel but i love dat der Dez bryant
    I like Dez Bryant as well.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.

Panthers and Packers!!!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Hate to tell ya man, but your not gonna win a super bowl with Romo behind the snap.

I like Dez Bryant as well.
    Same thing was said about the Giants and Eli Manning, one never knows
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Yeah, but he was better than Romo has ever been in his career. I never doubted that would get a Super Bowl. For him I always just said he'll never be as good as Peyton.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

and eli had an awesome D and a running game unmatchable, i mean they would puond the ball all day and all night and all eli had to was playaction and throw the ball to one of he's pretty good recievers like plaxico
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Yeah, but he was better than Romo has ever been in his career. I never doubted that would get a Super Bowl. For him I always just said he'll never be as good as Peyton.
    If you look at stats, that's not true I think in the long run Eli ended up having a more effcient team around him. The difference between the Giants and Cowboys over the last few years actually comes down to a few plays, mostly defensive.

The quarterback position can at times be overrated. Look at Trent Dilfer who I have a lot of respect for but didn't think that much of him as a "winning quarterback, he won a Superbowl. John Elway who was a great quarterback had to learn how to not take too much upon himself before he finally won a Superbowl. With the way the NFL is today, any given year a team could jump up and win it and the Cowboys always have a gang of talent. That's why I say you never know
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

If you look at stats, that's not true I think in the long run Eli ended up having a more effcient team around him. The difference between the Giants and Cowboys over the last few years actually comes down to a few plays, mostly defensive.

The quarterback position can at times be overrated. Look at Trent Dilfer who I have a lot of respect for but didn't think that much of him as a "winning quarterback, he won a Superbowl. John Elway who was a great quarterback had to learn how to not take too much upon himself before he finally won a Superbowl. With the way the NFL is today, any given year a team could jump up and win it and the Cowboys always have a gang of talent. That's why I say you never know
    They do have a gang amount of talent and I agree the QB position is overrated etc. But Romo is going to choke when it counts
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

They do have a gang amount of talent and I agree the QB position is overrated etc. But Romo is going to choke when it counts
    So far that does seem to be his style
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

philip rivers is a beast and i believe he will lead chargers to a lambardi trophy one of these days

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jucCkYMk1Yw&feature=em ail"]YouTube- Philip Rivers Getting Buck.mpg[/nomedia]
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

Hate to say this is true...
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

anybody know how to insert a youtube video? on here
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    49ers.....yeah, not much rooting lately.
    Yeah me too, but until they rock again, I've been rooting fo the Vikings because they aquired Peterson a few years ago.

Btw, I hate the patriots
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

NE Pats!!!!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

REPPED
    Quote Originally Posted by drob24 View Post
    NE Pats!!!!
    The team of the decade, best franchise in the league. They piss excellence!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ReBilly View Post
    REPPEDThe team of the decade, best franchise in the league. They piss excellence!
    I agree!!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drob24 View Post
    NE Pats!!!!
    How many times have they been caught cheating? Even if they haven't been formally caught, it still stinks like cheating to me.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

DUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Texans all day!!!! Schaub to Johnson connection is unstoppable!!! BTW, Schaub over 4700+ passing yards last year, Johnson 1500+ recieving yards for the last 2 seasons. Boy is a beast!!

And for you people out there who don't think AJ is the best reciever in the league. Get real. Fitz? lol check the stats last year, homie came up weak and with Boldin gone and Matt "Beer Bong" Lienart at QB he may not even crack 800+ recieving yards. Welker? Game plan to stop Welker: Ignore Moss. Marshall? Talented, yes, Cancerous to team, yes and nowhere near AJ production/talent/Overall team attitude.

AJ is too strong(See TD vs ARI) too fast(2nd only to Desean Jackson is 40+ yards catches) too physical and just simply uncoverable(See's double/triple teams each and every game).

BTW, Pats are so finished. That D is weak, Brady is so fragile after the surgery. Ravens stomped the hell outta them in the playoffs ENDING THE ERA. All of NE's playmakers are on the decline(except Meriweather lol) and who knows if Welker's knee will hold up and if he'll still have the same effectiveness. If he's anything like Brady then Pats will probably end up at 7-9 probably worse. Get real pats fans! It's over!!!!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Thats a lot of talk from a team that has never won a playoff game before, ever. Have you guys even made it to the playoffs before?

Listen AJ IS a beast. Him and Fitz are like arguing Fedor or Silva, Manning or Brady, or two other top of the game bad asses. Personally I think Fitz is a little more talented, after all he pretty much took his team to the superbowl (where you at houston) singlehandedly with a white haired error prone QB. But I would not put up a hard fight arguing which is better, they are both sick, new era prototype #1 wideouts. Shaub is under-rated. He's no Brady (check 3 superbowl rings, numerous records, already a shoe in sure shot first year ballot hall of famer, impregnating supermodels, etc)

NE quietly had a sick draft, and during our rebuilding year (last year) we were STILL 11-5 with a QB who just came off knee reconstruction (who happened to be the AP comeback player of the year, and was in the top 5 for pretty much all important QB stats last year, but hell, he can't be #1 or 2 EVERY year...) - And honestly, sit back and listen to yourself, you're saying Tom Brady sucks? I'm a Pats fan, you're not gonna hear me make stupid comments like Payton, Brees, Rogers, Shaub, Rivers, McNabb or other elite quarterbacks SUCK. I might say I think my QB is better than most of them, and I might have reason to, but I'm no fool.

Our defense is young now... our weak ass defense last year still had us in the upper half for most defensive stats during our rebuilding year. I'm not gonna go and claim NE is gonna be the 2007 Pats any time soon, **** our division got stronger while the Texans' got weakened this off season, but you might be swallowing your bold words by claiming the TEXANS as a dominant team and the PATS as a bad team. ****, I would take them in the playoffs ANY DAY over Baltimore, Jets, Colts, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan281 View Post
    DUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Texans all day!!!! Schaub to Johnson connection is unstoppable!!! BTW, Schaub over 4700+ passing yards last year, Johnson 1500+ recieving yards for the last 2 seasons. Boy is a beast!!

And for you people out there who don't think AJ is the best reciever in the league. Get real. Fitz? lol check the stats last year, homie came up weak and with Boldin gone and Matt "Beer Bong" Lienart at QB he may not even crack 800+ recieving yards. Welker? Game plan to stop Welker: Ignore Moss. Marshall? Talented, yes, Cancerous to team, yes and nowhere near AJ production/talent/Overall team attitude.

AJ is too strong(See TD vs ARI) too fast(2nd only to Desean Jackson is 40+ yards catches) too physical and just simply uncoverable(See's double/triple teams each and every game).

BTW, Pats are so finished. That D is weak, Brady is so fragile after the surgery. Ravens stomped the hell outta them in the playoffs ENDING THE ERA. All of NE's playmakers are on the decline(except Meriweather lol) and who knows if Welker's knee will hold up and if he'll still have the same effectiveness. If he's anything like Brady then Pats will probably end up at 7-9 probably worse. Get real pats fans! It's over!!!!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm a Jets fan. Haha, die hard. Always have been since I was still in diapers... thanks, Dad.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

i thought fitz had 13 TD last season and AJ had 9 TD?
    they are both beasts and so is vincent jackson with 9 TD's
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I'm a Jets fan. Haha, die hard. Always have been since I was still in diapers... thanks, Dad.
    This is your year bro, great off season, great coaching, great defense... if dirty sanchez can play AT LEAST like an average NFL QB you should be a FORCE. I hate the jets, I MEAN HATE them, but they are my pick this year for AFC champs based on off season moves, your sick defense, and last year's strong finish.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

This is your year bro, great off season, great coaching, great defense... if dirty sanchez can play AT LEAST like an average NFL QB you should be a FORCE. I hate the jets, I MEAN HATE them, but they are my pick this year for AFC champs based on off season moves, your sick defense, and last year's strong finish.
    im not convinced
    didnt they loose faneca?
    idk it just seems to me like there is too many former superstars there that they might not be too much chemistry. but who knows they might go all the way. maybe im just hating cuz they beat chargers in playoffs.

who knows?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Thats a lot of talk from a team that has never won a playoff game before, ever. Have you guys even made it to the playoffs before?

Listen AJ IS a beast. Him and Fitz are like arguing Fedor or Silva, Manning or Brady, or two other top of the game bad asses. Personally I think Fitz is a little more talented, after all he pretty much took his team to the superbowl (where you at houston) singlehandedly with a white haired error prone QB. But I would not put up a hard fight arguing which is better, they are both sick, new era prototype #1 wideouts. Shaub is under-rated. He's no Brady (check 3 superbowl rings, numerous records, already a shoe in sure shot first year ballot hall of famer, impregnating supermodels, etc)

NE quietly had a sick draft, and during our rebuilding year (last year) we were STILL 11-5 with a QB who just came off knee reconstruction (who happened to be the AP comeback player of the year, and was in the top 5 for pretty much all important QB stats last year, but hell, he can't be #1 or 2 EVERY year...) - And honestly, sit back and listen to yourself, you're saying Tom Brady sucks? I'm a Pats fan, you're not gonna hear me make stupid comments like Payton, Brees, Rogers, Shaub, Rivers, McNabb or other elite quarterbacks SUCK. I might say I think my QB is better than most of them, and I might have reason to, but I'm no fool.

Our defense is young now... our weak ass defense last year still had us in the upper half for most defensive stats during our rebuilding year. I'm not gonna go and claim NE is gonna be the 2007 Pats any time soon, **** our division got stronger while the Texans' got weakened this off season, but you might be swallowing your bold words by claiming the TEXANS as a dominant team and the PATS as a bad team. ****, I would take them in the playoffs ANY DAY over Baltimore, Jets, Colts, etc.
    For one, AJ is head and shoulders above every reciever in the NFL. and how many HOU games have you seen the last 2 seasons? Nuff said. and I said Tom Brady is FRAGILE. He looked scared for the good part of the season and he was definately not the old Tom Brady. You know it. Tom is getting old and he's not the same after the surgery. Even the Pats know it. Thats why he's not gettin an extension.

"Our weak ass defense last year still had us in the upper half for most defensive stats" True but that defense was NEVER that bad during their championship years. Be honest with yourself. That D looked HORRIBLE at times during the season. That secondary was TORCHED all season long. NE's CB's are still gonna get burned and that front 7 is old and slow. Good draft? lol thats the funniest thing you've said. NE got Brandon Spikes and who else? Devin McCourty? ummmm who?? lol NE has had some great drafts in the past but not this year not 2010.

Dude be a homer all you want but the pats are done. Everyone with a brain knows that.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

You're comedy. The Pats picked up two of the best three tight ends in the draft, one of the top 2 corners, a great value linebacker (mark my words, day one starter and solid contributor), and a strong defensive end.

I'll be honest, you're right I haven't watched many Texans games because neither I or networks thinks they are relevant enough to waste the time. I was feeding into you at first, but to say AJ is head and shoulders above every other receiver is narrow and retarded. He IS one of the best, but there is not one single standout out of the top 3-5 that is head and shoulders above the rest. Anybody with a brain would tell you that. He's NOT head and shoulders above Fitz, can't play Welker's game even if he tried, is similar to Marshal (minus the bad attitude), doesn't have the big play breakaway threat of Desean Jackson, but still he's got what it takes to make him one of the best in the league, and to be talked about when talking about the single best. Real talk, I'm showing respect to your players, I'm not just sitting here being a crybaby throwing stones looking like a hater lol

I do agree however that our secondary got torched pretty bad at times, especially that Saints game... but our pass defense was still 12th (you were 17th). Thats without playing our rookie corner last year who *should be strong this year, and our new guy who hopefully can live up to the hype.

And Tom Brady wasn't the same Tom Brady... BECAUSE HE CAME OFF KNEE SURGERY lol. And he looked tender on his knee, BECAUSE HE CAME OFF KNEE SURGERY lol. And STILL the Pats had the 3rd post passing yards, and 6th most passing points AFTER HE CAME OFF KNEE SURGERY lol - pour all the salt you want, at least I can back it up... and I'm not even making bold claims that we are gonna be the same... in fact I said we would not! I'm realistic bud, try it some time!

Listen, hate the Pats all you want. I was a hater when my team sucked too. It's normal. I used to yell about how bad ass our pass offense was when that's all we had going for us too. I know where you are coming from. But if you're gonna make bold hometown claims, back it up with something other than taking smack... like, I dunno, winning games or something.

For one, AJ is head and shoulders above every reciever in the NFL. and how many HOU games have you seen the last 2 seasons? Nuff said. and I said Tom Brady is FRAGILE. He looked scared for the good part of the season and he was definately not the old Tom Brady. You know it. Tom is getting old and he's not the same after the surgery. Even the Pats know it. Thats why he's not gettin an extension.

"Our weak ass defense last year still had us in the upper half for most defensive stats" True but that defense was NEVER that bad during their championship years. Be honest with yourself. That D looked HORRIBLE at times during the season. That secondary was TORCHED all season long. NE's CB's are still gonna get burned and that front 7 is old and slow. Good draft? lol thats the funniest thing you've said. NE got Brandon Spikes and who else? Devin McCourty? ummmm who?? lol NE has had some great drafts in the past but not this year not 2010.

Dude be a homer all you want but the pats are done. Everyone with a brain knows that.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

I'll keep this short to remind you how uneducated your opinion is on AJ

"Couldnt play Welker's game even if he tried"

Sounds like the other way around

Um...so welker's a #1 wr? o wait...and lets take a look at the stats that you're so fond of. Welker: 11.0 ypc 1348 yards AJ: 15.5 ypc 1569 yards. If Julian Edelman can come in and get welker production, anyone can.

"doesn't have the big play threat of Desean Jackson"

AJ: 22 20+ yrd receptions & 9 40+yrd receptions Jackon: 18 20+ yrd receptions & 10 40+ yrd receptions

AJ's longest reception: 72 yrd TD Jackson: 71 yrd TD

Hmmm...numbers don't lie
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

I'll keep this short to remind you how uneducated your opinion is on AJ

"Couldnt play Welker's game even if he tried"

Sounds like the other way around

Um...so welker's a #1 wr? o wait...and lets take a look at the stats that you're so fond of. Welker: 11.0 ypc 1348 yards AJ: 15.5 ypc 1569 yards. If Julian Edelman can come in and get welker production, anyone can.

"doesn't have the big play threat of Desean Jackson"

AJ: 22 20+ yrd receptions & 9 40+yrd receptions Jackon: 18 20+ yrd receptions & 10 40+ yrd receptions

AJ's longest reception: 72 yrd TD Jackson: 71 yrd TD

Hmmm...numbers don't lie
    sometime number do lie...
    i met this number that said she loved me and wanted to marry me but she was a whore
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Vikes to the Bowl this year baby
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Dallas is my team, but I just don't think they'll do it with Romo. He just doesn't have it, IMO.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Browns!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Browns!
    im sorry
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Dallas is my team, but I just don't think they'll do it with Romo. He just doesn't have it, IMO.
    Glad to see a Cowboys fan say this. It's not that I hate the Cowboys, it's that I hate Romo, aaaaaaand think he is highly over rated.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Glad to see a Cowboys fan say this. It's not that I hate the Cowboys, it's that I hate Romo, aaaaaaand think he is highly over rated.
    yup the only that he has is that super fast release ive never seen anything like it honestly but i still hate him
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

im sorry
    I'm not
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamT10 View Post
    Vikes to the Bowl this year baby
    Why cause Favre is back? Last year was lightning in a bottle, you may be in for a rude surprise this year.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Why cause Favre is back? Last year was lightning in a bottle, you may be in for a rude surprise this year.
    yeah i dont see it either i think they make playoffs but loose again, for NFC its either gonna be cowboys (through romo), or the packers, they look good. AFC hopefully chargers, or either colts or pats
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

yeah i dont see it either i think they make playoffs but loose again, for NFC its either gonna be cowboys (through romo), or the packers, they look good. AFC hopefully chargers, or either colts or pats
    Chargers shouldn't even be a part of the conversation for super bowl talk...they will be lucky if they make the playoffs. If McNeil and Jackson do not sign...the Chargers will be fortunate to finish 8-8.

Additionally, the AFC is loaded with 5 legitimate contenders...Bengals, Colts, Jets, Patriots, Ravens.

NFC...Yeah the Cowboys have talent, but they are choke artists and when Romo gets flustered he folds...doesn't matter to me because I F*cking hate the Cowb*tches. LOL.

The other big 3 are the Packers, Saints, and Vikings (they don't even need Favre...they are loaded with talent regardless and mind you I F*cking hate the Vikings too). My obvious sleeper pick that is going to surprise people this year are my beloved 49ers.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

DA BEARS!!

Enough said.

I am all about the pats and no I am not a far weather fan ether. Been watching them play with my old man for almost 30 years. Through the good the bad and the ugly... Do I think they will be good this year? Yes they will be a team to contend but I think they got a crap load of work to do if they want to even get into the play offs this year. I am a fan but i am also a realist.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulltonic View Post
    DA BEARS!!

Enough said.
    The Bears could be a real surprise this year. Obviously their defense will be packing some heat this year, but if Martz can get Cutler to buy into his system and somehow help the WR's learn to run crisp crossing patterns (the particular routes that Ike Bruce and Torry Holt made famous in St. Louis) the Bears offense will be a hell of a lot more potent than what their team looks like on paper. Also, Forte should be able to bounce back...he got some nice help blocking wise in the form of Manumaleuna (the best blocking TE in the game...he is more like an extra offensive lineman than he is a TE being 295 lbs).

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Chargers shouldn't even be a part of the conversation for super bowl talk...they will be lucky if they make the playoffs. If McNeil and Jackson do not sign...the Chargers will be fortunate to finish 8-8.

Additionally, the AFC is loaded with 5 legitimate contenders...Bengals, Colts, Jets, Patriots, Ravens.

NFC...Yeah the Cowboys have talent, but they are choke artists and when Romo gets flustered he folds...doesn't matter to me because I F*cking hate the Cowb*tches. LOL.

The other big 3 are the Packers, Saints, and Vikings (they don't even need Favre...they are loaded with talent regardless and mind you I F*cking hate the Vikings too). My obvious sleeper pick that is going to surprise people this year are my beloved 49ers.

Cheers!
    LOL 8 losses when they play against AFC west and NFC west? i doubt it. plus now we have a running game and the last time i recall mcniel has had numerous back and ankle injuries
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Geranium Root
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 08:59 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 10:54 PM
  3. nettle root+AA> PH
    By MHA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 02:13 AM
  4. Official Jay Cutler message to TEAM CUTLER World Wide: -Team Cutler President & Mngr
    By AlphaAnabolic in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 10:30 AM
  5. dandelion root
    By mitch911 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 04:27 PM