Which Nfl team do you root for?

Page 9 of 32 First ... 7891011 ... Last

1. My 49ers have surprised me a little. The 49ers are 3-2 and looking like a decent team once again. We might take the NFC West this year.

2. Crabtree supposed to start soon, maybe this week right?
    •   

3. Mike Singletary has definitely got them going in the right direction.

4. Miami Dolphins.
    I'm Back...
    •   

5. when i was growing up (late 80s and early 90s) there were only 2 kinds of football fans in California, 49ers and Raiders... My dad was a Raiders fan but as far as I could tell they sucked my Grandfather was a Rams fan (even though they were no longer in LA), my coach was a Steeler fan so with all their molding I made the logical choice of the Cowboys, loved em through the 90s then became rather disenchanted with them when the 49ers started sucking it up there was no reason for me to like a non local team anymore So I embraced the only So Cal team left... the Chargers
    Your fastest weight is your best weight

6. Even though they are right now sucking like a straw, The World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers have always been and will always be my team.

7. Go Bolts!!

ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

8. Your fastest weight is your best weight

9. well i used to be a colt's fan. i am really pissed right now!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    well i used to be a colt's fan. i am really pissed right now!
    If they go on and win the Superbowl, will you still be mad. The perfect season thing would be nice but It's too much to expect.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    If they go on and win the Superbowl, will you still be mad. The perfect season thing would be nice but It's too much to expect.
    i stand by my statement, i cannot support a team that does not try to win. i could care less if they win 10 superbowls-i will never support them again. i will donate to fund to see them on the next mayflower truck out of town-f'ing quitters.

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i stand by my statement, i cannot support a team that does not try to win. i could care less if they win 10 superbowls-i will never support them again. i will donate to fund to see them on the next mayflower truck out of town-f'ing quitters.

Go Bolts then

ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

13. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Go Bolts then

hell yeah, hope they beat the sheit out of those loser colts. i really am pissed off. i can't stand quitters.

14. I am Viking fan, got a Peterson jersey. Wait, its for sale now after his fumble. Aggggrrrrr.

15. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI View Post
    I am Viking fan, got a Peterson jersey. Wait, its for sale now after his fumble. Aggggrrrrr.
    not funny...the colts have been very dear to me since moving to indy, i was proud to have them here even when they sucked. i feel like a close friend has stabbed me in the back. i now it sounds immature to be this passionate about a football team, but i went through some rough times with horrible colts teams and feel i have been betrayed.

16. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI View Post
    I am Viking fan, got a Peterson jersey. Wait, its for sale now after his fumble. Aggggrrrrr.
    ha im with ya man. forget DHT, being a vikings fan is stressful enough to make your hair fall out! SKOOOO VIKINGS!!!

17. Sidney Rice is my new hero. I got him in my fantasy team and he won match up for me by getting that TD on forth down. That was awesome. Too bad they lost though. If it wasn't for that blocked extra point, Viks would have won... Ahh, wishful thinking...

18. At least they managed to rack up 30 points in the second half and make it a game...still frustrating as hell though! I live in Mankato and was lucky enough to meet a few distinguished players during training camp - great bunch of guys. I know we havnt been playin our best the past few weeks but with all of the amazing talent at our disposal and Brett at the helm, who the hell knows how far we'll go!

- Just scored tix for this sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! go birds!

20. Quote Originally Posted by FreakSho View Post

- Just scored tix for this sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nice! Bad ass game

21. Panthers. It's been a rough year for us, but they're my team. Perhaps we can pick up a QB in the draft....

22. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! go birds!
    And you're from Houston?? Traitor!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! go birds!
    You can suck it!

24. Pitts officially out! Bwhahaha
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

25. ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

26. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post

now that's what i call a closing argument!!!

27. I love charger girls

28. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    I love charger girls

29. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Pitts officially out! Bwhahaha
    And as "sexy" a pick as the Chargers are this year, you still have not ever won anything
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Geranium Root
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 09:59 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 11:54 PM
  3. nettle root+AA> PH
    By MHA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 03:13 AM
  4. Official Jay Cutler message to TEAM CUTLER World Wide: -Team Cutler President & Mngr
    By AlphaAnabolic in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 11:30 AM
  5. dandelion root
    By mitch911 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 05:27 PM