Which Nfl team do you root for?

Page 7 of 32 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    JW, the Miami game I think two years ago may be what you're talking about. I was there, it was just plain horrible. How they were moving out there is beyond me. Remeber the punt that landed and stuck straight up in the mud lol?.

    I do remember that punt...you're right, musta been Miami. I remember thinking "between the field being this unplayable and the Dolphins being this godawful, I don't think there'll be a single point scored"


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    I do remember that punt...you're right, musta been Miami. I remember thinking "between the field being this unplayable and the Dolphins being this godawful, I don't think there'll be a single point scored"
    If I remember right it was 3-0. Jeff Reed somehow kicked a field goal out of the muck. Hey, a W is a W. We were lucky to make it out of that one. Would of suct losing to Miami, even in those conditions.
    •   
       


  3. Colts baby. Going to meet Peyton Manning on Sunday 7/19 in Chicago.
    It's hard to concentrate when I can hear your thoughts.

  4. Whats our name. . . RAVENS. . . Whats our name. . .RAVENS

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    Fastone...you're into the Steelers and Yankees? Shouldn't you be down with the Pirates or Indians?

    Are you into the Bulls, dOOK basketball and Notre Dame football too?
    FIXED it for you JW
    Attached Images Attached Images
    •   
       


  6. Root (verb and noun) : synonym for f*ck in nearly all its senses: "I feel rooted"; "this washing machine is rooted"; "(s)he's a good root". A very useful word in fairly polite company.
    Root rat : somebody who is constantly looking for sex.

  7. REDSKINS!!! ALL THE WAY!

  8. Its funny, my 6 year old daughter asked me to change allegiance since we live near the Pa/NJ border. So the house is now Eagles fans.

  9. Texans, still have a little love for the Titans, but grew up a 49ers fan.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by johnnyjuice View Post
    REDSKINS!!! ALL THE WAY!
    Congratulations.

    D.Synder has ruined that franchise.

  11. I got my early predictions
    AFC EAST
    New England
    Buffalo
    Miami
    NY Jets
    AFC WEST
    San Diego
    Oakland
    Denver
    Kansas City
    AFC NORTH
    Pittsburgh
    Cincinnati
    Baltimore
    Cleveland
    AFC SOUTH
    Indianapolis
    Houston*
    Tennessee*
    Jacksonville
    NFC EAST
    Philadelphia
    NY Giants*
    Dallas
    Washington
    NFC WEST
    Arizona
    San Francisco
    Seattle
    St. Louis
    NFC NORTH
    Green Bay
    Chicago
    Minnesota
    Detroit
    NFC SOUTH
    Atlanta
    Carolina*
    New Orleans
    Tampa Bay

    WILD CARD (Home team in caps)
    ARIZONA 38-24 Carolina
    ATLANTA 24-20 Giants
    PITTSBURGH 31-21 Houston
    INDIANAPOLIS 27-17 Tennessee
    DIVISIONAL ROUND
    GREEN BAY 35-17 Arizona
    PHILADELPHIA 28-20 Atlanta
    Pittsburgh 23-20 NEW ENGLAND
    SAN DIEGO 41-31 Indianapolis
    CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES
    SAN DIEGO 24-14 Pittsburgh
    Green Bay 20-17 PHILADELPHIA
    SUPER BOWL
    San Diego 34-31 Green Bay

  12. Skins baby... All day

  13. The New England Patroits are loaded,if they stay healthy they will win it all this year.

    I forgot to mention the team of the decade ya that's right Steeler fans.
  14. Davidlee
    Davidlee's Avatar

    Peyton may not have marvin ,but he's coming full force this year ,and next year when tebow gets to the pro's you can all watch a real football player in action.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Davidlee View Post
    next year when tebow gets to the pro's you can all watch a real football player in action.


  16. Davidlee
    Davidlee's Avatar

    ahahahahah

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    The New England Patroits are loaded,if they stay healthy they will win it all this year.

    I forgot to mention the team of the decade ya that's right Steeler fans.
    Team of the decade means absolutely nothing to me lol. That's "filler" for the sports writers an so on to generate a little buzz in the offseason. After all, it's not you, me, or any other fan in the country that actually decides that nonsense. It's some jerk that writes articles for a living. The business is different now than it was in the 60's, 70's, and 80's. With free agency and the like it's highly possible there will never be another "Team of the Decade". The Patsies had an extrely impressive run the FIRST HALF of the decade....but as well all saw choked (hard) two years ago, and haven't won anything in the 2nd half of the decade. 18-0 doesn't mean anything if you bomb in the championship my friend.

    Having said that, the Patriots (IMO) are on the decline. They will remain very competitive for a few more years, but I don't see any more SB's in the near future. With 2 very good starters on D gone, and Tommy on an unsure knee, I don't see a return of the dominating Patriots they once were. I'm not saying at all that Randy Moss is no longer a dominating force, b/c he is, but he's no spring chicken either.

    Oh yeah.....HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!
    Maybe we'll see ya in the playoffs broheim, if you can get past the Bills and the Dolphins











  18. This is the year, bytches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  19. Late Reply. But Seattle Seahawks baby! I reside in Phoenix but Still LIVE in Seattle

  20. I didn't grow up in the Bay Area, but when I moved here back in '93 I had to make a choice between the Raiders or the 49ers. You only have to be on a BART train with Raider fans once to realize... the Niners are a much classier choice! Plus, the Raiders will never be contenders again until Al Davis is six feet under. Being a Bama fan, I'm happy to see Glen Coffee backing up Frank Gore this season. I'll get out to Candlestick for at least two games this season. They may actually have a shot at the NFC West this year.
    RTR.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Team of the decade means absolutely nothing to me lol. That's "filler" for the sports writers an so on to generate a little buzz in the offseason. After all, it's not you, me, or any other fan in the country that actually decides that nonsense. It's some jerk that writes articles for a living. The business is different now than it was in the 60's, 70's, and 80's. With free agency and the like it's highly possible there will never be another "Team of the Decade". The Patsies had an extrely impressive run the FIRST HALF of the decade....but as well all saw choked (hard) two years ago, and haven't won anything in the 2nd half of the decade. 18-0 doesn't mean anything if you bomb in the championship my friend.

    Having said that, the Patriots (IMO) are on the decline. They will remain very competitive for a few more years, but I don't see any more SB's in the near future. With 2 very good starters on D gone, and Tommy on an unsure knee, I don't see a return of the dominating Patriots they once were. I'm not saying at all that Randy Moss is no longer a dominating force, b/c he is, but he's no spring chicken either.

    Oh yeah.....HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!
    Maybe we'll see ya in the playoffs broheim, if you can get past the Bills and the Dolphins
    If you get past the Ravens. We all know what the Pats do to the Steelers in AFC championship games ...WIN

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post


    If you get past the Ravens. We all know what the Pats do to the Steelers in AFC championship games ...WIN
    LOL. Well I can't argue with that. Some tough losses right there. It's always good having the advantage of knowing the defenses play signals though

    Seriously though, the Ratbirds are the least of my worries. I mean, how can they be? We beat them all 3 times we played them last year. Granted they were close games, but do I think that will happen again? Probably not. Can we beat the Ravens when it really matters? Hell yeah, we have proved more than once we can! That is ALWAYS a brutal game. My favorite to watch, and to attend (Haven't missed a home game against the Ravens in 6 years). Best current rivalry in football right now IMO.

    BTW, I was half kidding about the Bills and Dolphins lol.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by H8duke View Post
    Congratulations.

    D.Synder has ruined that franchise.
    your right!,still gotta root for my team though.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    I didn't grow up in the Bay Area, but when I moved here back in '93 I had to make a choice between the Raiders or the 49ers. You only have to be on a BART train with Raider fans once to realize... the Niners are a much classier choice! Plus, the Raiders will never be contenders again until Al Davis is six feet under. Being a Bama fan, I'm happy to see Glen Coffee backing up Frank Gore this season. I'll get out to Candlestick for at least two games this season. They may actually have a shot at the NFC West this year.
    The 49ers have a shot and I hope they make it since I'm a diehard, I bleed red and gold. My concern is the QB position

    Glen Coffee was a great value pick. He has great running instincts, I only wish he can bulk up a little and he'll get 5-10 carries a game in Singletary's system. We also have to get Crabtree signed ASAP ! ! ! ! Our receiving corps could use his skills. Watch out for Vernon Davis this year.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    The 49ers have a shot and I hope they make it since I'm a diehard, I bleed red and gold. My concern is the QB position

    Glen Coffee was a great value pick. He has great running instincts, I only wish he can bulk up a little and he'll get 5-10 carries a game in Singletary's system. We also have to get Crabtree signed ASAP ! ! ! ! Our receiving corps could use his skills. Watch out for Vernon Davis this year.
    Vernon looked pretty sharp in the first quarter on Friday. Coffee left Bama as a junior, so he's still got some growing to do. I'm sure he'll learn a few things from Gore. As for QB, I'm curious to see what Huard's capable of (if anything), but I'm not all that confident in Hill or Smith. As for Crabtree, he needs to get over it and stop listening to his delusional cousin/manager.
    RTR.

  26. Lived in a suburb of Philly all my life. The Eagles are widely viewed as Super Bowl contenders this year.

    Graduate of Florida. The Gators are across the board favorites to repeat as National Champions this year.

    I think I'm gonna enjoy this football season!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by OldGator View Post
    I think I'm gonna enjoy this football season!
    I think I'm gonna enjoy it as well. The mighty G-Men have an arsenal on the D-Line with Bernard, Canty and Sintim joining Tuck, Kiwanuka and.....oh yeah...Osi. McNabb remembers Osi, right? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrDeQh3lnuU"]YouTube - Eagles vs. Giants Recap[/ame]

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    McNabb remembers Osi, right?
    His memory may be a little cloudy LOL.
    Good Luck.
    Go NFC East.
  29. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by OldGator View Post
    Go NFC East.
    +1!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Geranium Root
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 09:59 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 11:54 PM
  3. nettle root+AA> PH
    By MHA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 03:13 AM
  4. Official Jay Cutler message to TEAM CUTLER World Wide: -Team Cutler President & Mngr
    By AlphaAnabolic in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 11:30 AM
  5. dandelion root
    By mitch911 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 05:27 PM
Log in
Log in