Page 6 of 24 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.28%

Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Team of the decade means absolutely nothing to me lol. That's "filler" for the sports writers an so on to generate a little buzz in the offseason. After all, it's not you, me, or any other fan in the country that actually decides that nonsense. It's some jerk that writes articles for a living. The business is different now than it was in the 60's, 70's, and 80's. With free agency and the like it's highly possible there will never be another "Team of the Decade". The Patsies had an extrely impressive run the FIRST HALF of the decade....but as well all saw choked (hard) two years ago, and haven't won anything in the 2nd half of the decade. 18-0 doesn't mean anything if you bomb in the championship my friend.

Having said that, the Patriots (IMO) are on the decline. They will remain very competitive for a few more years, but I don't see any more SB's in the near future. With 2 very good starters on D gone, and Tommy on an unsure knee, I don't see a return of the dominating Patriots they once were. I'm not saying at all that Randy Moss is no longer a dominating force, b/c he is, but he's no spring chicken either.

Oh yeah.....HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!
    Maybe we'll see ya in the playoffs broheim, if you can get past the Bills and the Dolphins
    If you get past the Ravens. We all know what the Pats do to the Steelers in AFC championship games ...WIN

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post

If you get past the Ravens. We all know what the Pats do to the Steelers in AFC championship games ...WIN
    LOL. Well I can't argue with that. Some tough losses right there. It's always good having the advantage of knowing the defenses play signals though

Seriously though, the Ratbirds are the least of my worries. I mean, how can they be? We beat them all 3 times we played them last year. Granted they were close games, but do I think that will happen again? Probably not. Can we beat the Ravens when it really matters? Hell yeah, we have proved more than once we can! That is ALWAYS a brutal game. My favorite to watch, and to attend (Haven't missed a home game against the Ravens in 6 years). Best current rivalry in football right now IMO.

BTW, I was half kidding about the Bills and Dolphins lol.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.54%

Quote Originally Posted by H8duke View Post
    Congratulations.

D.Synder has ruined that franchise.
    your right!,still gotta root for my team though.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    I didn't grow up in the Bay Area, but when I moved here back in '93 I had to make a choice between the Raiders or the 49ers. You only have to be on a BART train with Raider fans once to realize... the Niners are a much classier choice! Plus, the Raiders will never be contenders again until Al Davis is six feet under. Being a Bama fan, I'm happy to see Glen Coffee backing up Frank Gore this season. I'll get out to Candlestick for at least two games this season. They may actually have a shot at the NFC West this year.
    The 49ers have a shot and I hope they make it since I'm a diehard, I bleed red and gold. My concern is the QB position

Glen Coffee was a great value pick. He has great running instincts, I only wish he can bulk up a little and he'll get 5-10 carries a game in Singletary's system. We also have to get Crabtree signed ASAP ! ! ! ! Our receiving corps could use his skills. Watch out for Vernon Davis this year.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    The 49ers have a shot and I hope they make it since I'm a diehard, I bleed red and gold. My concern is the QB position

Glen Coffee was a great value pick. He has great running instincts, I only wish he can bulk up a little and he'll get 5-10 carries a game in Singletary's system. We also have to get Crabtree signed ASAP ! ! ! ! Our receiving corps could use his skills. Watch out for Vernon Davis this year.
    Vernon looked pretty sharp in the first quarter on Friday. Coffee left Bama as a junior, so he's still got some growing to do. I'm sure he'll learn a few things from Gore. As for QB, I'm curious to see what Huard's capable of (if anything), but I'm not all that confident in Hill or Smith. As for Crabtree, he needs to get over it and stop listening to his delusional cousin/manager.
    RTR.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.85%

Lived in a suburb of Philly all my life. The Eagles are widely viewed as Super Bowl contenders this year.

Graduate of Florida. The Gators are across the board favorites to repeat as National Champions this year.

I think I'm gonna enjoy this football season!
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by OldGator View Post
    I think I'm gonna enjoy this football season!
    I think I'm gonna enjoy it as well. The mighty G-Men have an arsenal on the D-Line with Bernard, Canty and Sintim joining Tuck, Kiwanuka and.....oh yeah...Osi. McNabb remembers Osi, right? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrDeQh3lnuU"]YouTube - Eagles vs. Giants Recap[/ame]
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.85%

Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    McNabb remembers Osi, right?
    His memory may be a little cloudy LOL.
    Good Luck.
    Go NFC East.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.15%

10. Banned
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by OldGator View Post
    Go NFC East.
    +1!
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.22%

cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!T.O. WHO????????
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

My dear god Jay Cutler made some horrible throwing decisions tonight...

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

14. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.15%

Sigh. FML. Why do I invest so much of my soul into Houston sports teams? It looks like the Texans made a step backwards from last year.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Brady does it again!! WOW!! WHAT A GAME!!

GO PATS!!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.53%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I am a raiders fan
    I bleed Silver and Black too. Always have, always will.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

bolt10, reptone - I'm sorry.
  18. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.78%

bolt10, reptone - I'm sorry.
    LOL

My least favorite team. F... raiders
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Brady does it again!! WOW!! WHAT A GAME!!

GO PATS!!!
    Obviously you don't give Brady a chance to beat you at the end of a game. This is a perfect illustration of why the Bills have struggled so badly over the last few years. Some very exciting games across the board this weekend. My boys won in their usual ugly fashion and other than Polamalu getting hurt, it was great. We get to beat Jay Cutler up a bit on Sunday, can't wait.
  20. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Obviously you don't give Brady a chance to beat you at the end of a game. This is a perfect illustration of why the Bills have struggled so badly over the last few years. Some very exciting games across the board this weekend. My boys won in their usual ugly fashion and other than Polamalu getting hurt, it was great. We get to beat Jay Cutler up a bit on Sunday, can't wait.
    I got Ward on my fantasy league, damn I was pissed when he dropped that ball at the end.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI View Post
    I got Ward on my fantasy league, damn I was pissed when he dropped that ball at the end.
    Usually he's steady as the day is long in that situation, luckily his mistake didn't cost the game.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

yeah, my jaw just dropped when that happened. I stood there in silence unable to comprehend what had just taken place LOL. Hines just doesn't do that stuff. Everyone is entitled to one I guess though, remember Jerome Bettis fumbling at the goal line in the playoff's against the colts? Ben saved the game with a falling backwards lucky *ss tackle. A man here in Pittsburgh died b/c of that Bettis fumble, he had a heart attack. No joke.
  23. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.78%

Well, yea, he can make one mistake. Ward did it, so now it just won't happen again...
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI View Post
    Well, yea, he can make one mistake. Ward did it, so now it just won't happen again...
    That's a fairly safe bet, at least you still got the yardage points lol
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.13%

All about the redskins guys
  26. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.78%

Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    That's a fairly safe bet, at least you still got the yardage points lol
    Yep. For sure
  27. Banned
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Talking

Giants Defeat Dallas 33-31: Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones should have been more careful about what he wished for. On a Dallas radio station last Friday, Jones was asked if he hand-picked the Giants for the team he wanted to face for the grand opening of his new $1.2 billion stadium. I did, replied Jones. I got to basically have real input into who wed be playing.

Big mistake Jerry. Big mistake.

http://www.giants.com/player/ivideo-...t%5F600k%2Eflv
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Giants Defeat Dallas 33-31: Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones should have been more careful about what he wished for. On a Dallas radio station last Friday, Jones was asked if he hand-picked the Giants for the team he wanted to face for the grand opening of his new $1.2 billion stadium. I did, replied Jones. I got to basically have real input into who wed be playing.

Big mistake Jerry. Big mistake.

http://www.giants.com/player/ivideo-...t%5F600k%2Eflv
    Well as we all know, as much as he really wanted his team to win, he wanted a full stadium. Can you say cha-ching
  29. Banned
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

http://www.giants.com/index2.html

Smith grabs two touchdowns as Giants handle winless Chiefs

Kansas City, MO (Sports Network) - Steve Smith racked up 134 yards and a pair of touchdowns on 11 receptions, and the New York Giants beat the Kansas City Chiefs, 27-16.

Eli Manning totaled 292 yards, three scores and an interception on 20-of-34 efficiency for the Giants (4-0), who beat the Chiefs for the fourth straight time. Manning, though, left the game in the fourth quarter after he bruised his heel.

"Any time you feel like you have a little pull or strain, especially down there, you get nervous," said Manning. "You don't know what it is; you kind of feel like it's an Achilles or something. But it wasn't that. I kind of knew right away. I could stand up. I could still walk around and put some pressure on it."

Brandon Jacobs gained 92 yards on 21 carries and Ahmad Bradshaw notched 64 yards on 12 catches in the triumph.

Matt Cassel went 15-of-32 for 127 yards and a pair of scores for the Chiefs (0-4), who have lost 15 of their last 16 games and 27 of 29 contests dating back to 2007. Larry Johnson gained 53 yards on 18 carries, while Sean Ryan and Bobby Wade had a TD catch each for Kansas City, which hadn't began a season 0-4 since an 8-8 campaign in 1980.

"Not the result that we wanted in any way, shape or form," said Chiefs head coach Todd Haley. "The first quarter of the season is now over with. That's behind us...we obviously have to improve."

Following a 12-play, 59-yard drive that closed the gap to 27-16 on Wade's two- yard TD catch, the Chiefs attempted an onside kick. However, Smith recovered at the KC 44 but the Giants were held to a three-and-out and the home team started at its own 20.

On 4th-and-27 from the KC 15, Cassel hit Ryan for a 10-yard gain but it was too short and the Giants took over with a shade over two minutes left, which all but sealed the deal.

The G-Men wasted no time in getting on the board. On the opening kickoff, Jamaal Charles fumbled the ball and Bryan Kehl recovered to give the visitors possession at the KC 16. Five plays later, Manning hit Smith for a three-yard TD strike.

After a three-and-out, New York took over at its own 23. However, the drive was cut short as Manning was hit and fumbled the ball. The Chiefs started at the Giants' 36 and wound up with a 34-yard field goal for a 7-3 game with 4:58 left in the first quarter.

Early in the second frame, Smith hauled in a 25-yard TD pass to give the Giants a 14-3 lead and a 25-yard field goal as the half expired from Lawrence Tynes gave the Giants a 17-3 advantage.

The Chiefs attempted an unsuccessful onside kick to open the second half, which resulted in an eight-play, 20-yard Giants drive capped off by a 40-yard kick from Tynes that made it 20-3.

Early in the fourth, Hakeem Nicks caught a short pass from Manning and dashed 54 yards down the left sideline to paydirt, which made it 27-3.

The home team responded with an 11-play, 48-yard drive that was closed out as Ryan caught a one-yard TD with about 9 1/2 minutes left. The two-point conversion was no good, and it was 27-9.

Following a three-and-out from New York, Kansas City drove from its own 41 to the New York one before the drive stalled at the one. On 4th-and-2 from the two-yard line, Cassel hit Wade for a two-yard score which brought the Chiefs within 11.

Game Notes

New York outgained Kansas City 429-193, including a 273-88 difference through the air...The Giants have scored on their first possession in each of the four games this season (two TDs, two FGs)...Ryan's touchdown in the fourth was the first TD the New York defense had allowed in seven quarters...New York won each test of a three-game road trip which concluded with the club's first visit to Kansas City since 2001.

30. Banned
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ofebt0Kk24"]YouTube - Tony Romo thinks it's 3rd down.[/ame]
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Can you believe the Denver Broncos? A lot of folks including myself thought they were nuts with some of the moves they made but dayum!!!!!!!! My hat's off to them. I'll also begrudgingly give the Bengals some props only cause I hate the Ravens more.
  32. Banned
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

33. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%

money...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.4%

4-0 New Orleans Saints
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.77%

this might sound redundant but i always root for whose winning.
  36. Banned
    Stats
    6'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by nomoredex View Post
    this might sound redundant but i always root for whose winning.
    That must be fun.

spetz - BIG game next week
    http://www.canalstreetchronicles.com...ns-saints-lets
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    money...

The money got stolen in New Orleans on Sunday. I think the defense was more to blame though. btw, what's up with the Broncos Dayum!!!!
  38. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    The money got stolen in New Orleans on Sunday. I think the defense was more to blame though. btw, what's up with the Broncos Dayum!!!!
    Eli was always going to regress....he is no peyton. But don't be worried with the 2007 NFL champions. Things will get back on track...it isn't even midseason and jacobs is the least productive player....
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  39. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.78%

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Eli was always going to regress....he is no peyton. But don't be worried with the 2007 NFL champions. Things will get back on track...it isn't even midseason and jacobs is the least productive player....
    Yea, man, Jacobs was first round draft pick in fantasy league, I got him and he is useless
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.5%

Daaaaaaaaaaaa Bearz

Similar Forum Threads

1. Geranium Root
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 10:59 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 12:54 AM
  3. nettle root+AA> PH
    By MHA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 04:13 AM
  4. Official Jay Cutler message to TEAM CUTLER World Wide: -Team Cutler President & Mngr
    By AlphaAnabolic in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 12:30 PM
  5. dandelion root
    By mitch911 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 06:27 PM