Which Nfl team do you root for?

Page 5 of 39 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Yeah, but that means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. When they run the table, then i'll believe it, however In the mean time, don't be offended by me saying "It ain't gonna happen"
    I agree that having the most talented team means nothing if you can't win in January and February. If they play to their potential then, they should be in Tampa and have a good shot of taking it all.

2. its a big if with them. Romo still hasnt won in the playoffs and he has had good teams to do so.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep
    •   

3. Super Bowl XLII Champs NEW YORK GIANTS!!!! 11-0 on the road...and one GIANT lose...and they r kicking the **** out of the browns right now...

4. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    I agree that having the most talented team means nothing if you can't win in January and February. If they play to their potential then, they should be in Tampa and have a good shot of taking it all.
    I live here in tampa. I'll be expecting to see my patriots yet again.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    Super Bowl XLII Champs NEW YORK GIANTS!!!! 11-0 on the road...and one GIANT lose...and they r kicking the **** out of the browns right now...
    It's the pre-season.........

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Just like last year right.......
    it was fixed i swear......everyone wanted micheal strahan to retire with a superbowl win..and eli looks like my 12 yearold cousin.

7. im from pa...love penn state..phillies...don't like steelers..absolutly despise the eagles...andLOVE the COWBOYS

8. [QUOTE=plenny;1498169]im from pa...love penn state..phillies...don't like steelers..absolutly despise the eagles...andLOVE the COWBOYS[/QUOTE

i hope that prelim game isnt what the seasons going to look like.
    the texans are actualy looking decent!!!! wow

9. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    The Steelers got their asses handed to them. The Cowboys played a competative game, but the Pats outclassed them in the fourth quarter. At least the Cowboys showed up to play.

The Steelers are the NFLs most overrated team and not even close to a top tier. I can't wait to see the Cowboys manhandle them this year when they play week 14.
    ha.

10. STEELERS !!! since 94. watched "rod woodson" absolutely tear up the opponents. the 95 superbowl where their old QB just made stupid passes that were intercepted really pissed me off.

11. For the last 35 years I have lived and died each Sunday with the Steelers. As I said in other threads, the great thing about sports is that there is always next year, thankfully I don't have to hang my hat on that crap this year cause WE WON

:bruce3:

12. Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    ha.
    Dam Red Dog, did you dig up this thread just to gloat?

13. jacksonville jaguars

14. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    Dam Red Dog, did you dig up this thread just to gloat?

15. 49ersssss

16. steelers since 1994 rod woodson was one of the most spectacular players IMO. pity the steelers threw away the 1995 superbowl.

17. Gooo BILLS!!! T.O. is going to be a beast this year.

18. R-A-I-D-E-R-S. You don't wanna come to the Blackhole. This years a turnaround year.

19. J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS! Sanchez is going to be like what Ryan was last year for the Falcons. Franchise qb for years to come.

20. I'm from N.C. so I am supposed to be a Panthers fan . But aside from the fact that they suck in general , I believe Fox and Delhomme to be absolute [email protected]$$es so if aint the PATS it aint s##t !!
  21. Davidlee

Colts #1 ( Peyton + Marvin = Elite ) Giants #2 ( Eli + Giant Defensive Line = Ownage ). I'm down with the Mannings as you can see.. Archer ftw

22. Guess.

23. 1. NYC Giants.
    2. Colts.
    3. Raiders.
  24. Davidlee

raiders have failed to show me any great performances for a while now. great amount of luck and good fortune

25. Super Bowl champions in da house
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What do you eat for breakfast?
    By 200wannabe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 03:05 PM
  2. How do you prepare for your workout??
    By justin00008 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 08:30 PM
  3. What do you want for Christmas?
    By bosco in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 08:09 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2005, 02:52 PM