Which Nfl team do you root for?

Page 4 of 24 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Davidlee
    Davidlee's Avatar

    Colts #1 ( Peyton + Marvin = Elite ) Giants #2 ( Eli + Giant Defensive Line = Ownage ). I'm down with the Mannings as you can see.. Archer ftw


  2. Guess.

  3. 1. NYC Giants.
    2. Colts.
    3. Raiders.
    •   
       

  4. Davidlee
    Davidlee's Avatar

    raiders have failed to show me any great performances for a while now. great amount of luck and good fortune

  5. Super Bowl champions in da house

  6. First of all, true fans don't switch teams when they move! Grew up in Dallas and I bleed blue and silver (lately we've been bleeding a little more that I like!). Since college I've lived in CA, NY, AZ and back to Dallas. I never once even considered switching to those teams or any other for that matter. Philly sucks and I use terrible towels to clean my sack!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by sgcarpenter View Post
    First of all, true fans don't switch teams when they move! Grew up in Dallas and I bleed blue and silver (lately we've been bleeding a little more that I like!). Since college I've lived in CA, NY, AZ and back to Dallas. I never once even considered switching to those teams or any other for that matter. Philly sucks and I use terrible towels to clean my sack!
    You might want to use a Terrible Towel to show your team how not to choke.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    You might want to use a Terrible Towel to show your team how not to choke.
    Any guesses what Kordell Stewart and Hines Ward like to choke themselves on?


  9. Dallas.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    Any guesses what Kordell Stewart and Hines Ward like to choke themselves on?

    In the case of Hines ward, it's 2 rings in the last 4 years. If you're attempting to say something about alleged sexual preferences 1. it's speculation and 2. I'm sure there have been a few undisclosed cowgirls and the way they choke, it's obvious they don't swallow

  11. Cowboys all day, thought it's been hardly lately

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Dallas.

    wow titan....we agree on a team...GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

  13. You all see the kicker the Cowboys drafted?

    4.6 on the 40 and 225x25.....that has to be the most badass kicker EVER.

  14. GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by alkaline1968 View Post
    GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    You must hate your life

    Don't feel bad. As a Cowboys fan...so do i

  16. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    You all see the kicker the Cowboys drafted?

    4.6 on the 40 and 225x25.....that has to be the most badass kicker EVER.
    field position on special teams killed dallas last year. Nick folk didnt have enough leg. this kid should have any problem booting the ball and getting downfield to lay someone out

  17. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    field position on special teams killed dallas last year. Nick folk didnt have enough leg. this kid should have any problem booting the ball and getting downfield to lay someone out
    Exactly. At first I was like WTF....since when was Nick Folk bad? But when I read up on this guy, I think JJ has a good strategy. How can you not love a kicker who was a backup linebacker in college that can lay someone out?

  18. I've only ever truly rooted for the buffalo bills. There are other players which I am a fan of but not really the whole team...now a days I really do not root for any nfl team. I only watch now to root for teams I dislike to lose..lol

    I'd like to the patriots win one more or carolina play in the big game because of steve smith

  19. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    field position on special teams killed dallas last year. Nick folk didnt have enough leg. this kid should have any problem booting the ball and getting downfield to lay someone out
    But remember the dude from florida state a few yrs back? He was all jacked up and has been nothing short of disappointing, imho.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by rhodesman View Post
    Do you know what Cowboys fans use the "Terrible Towel" for? Actually, it requires 2 of them. Please ask me "What?"
    To wipe off your tears after losing in the playoffs....year after year....after year...after year???

    yeah...Here We Go Steelers!

  21. just noticed this....but someone resurrected the sh*t out of this thread lol.

  22. In to rep the almighty San Francisco 49ers

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    In to rep the almighty San Francisco 49ers
    They just might take the division....

  24. 49ers! Its been a rough decade.lol crabtree should help if we can find someone to throw to him.

  25. Da Bears.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jsl View Post
    Da Bears.
    Do you guys think Cutler is the answer to all of your problems? I'm not at all saying that he is not, he very well may be. Personally I'm not convinced that he's really all that good though, and da Bears gave up a ton for him. They could of used some of those draft picks for some added depth on a slowly aging defense. I may be crucified for saying this, but Byron Leftwich was on the market. While he is not a franchise QB (not so sure Cutler is either), they could of gotten him for MUCH less than Cutler. Hell, I think Leftwich is making a little over a mill. this year in Tampa. My team (Steelers) were lucky to have him as a backup last year. Supposedly he's healthier this year than he has ever been. If Cutler happens to be a bust, this will probably go down as the worst move in NFL history.

  27. I grew up in northern Illinois and all my friends who are bear fans love the trade and think he is Jesus. I think he is good but remember that the Bears don't have any WR's like Marshall in Chicago. Cutlers #'s were also inflated bc of the lack of a running game and a pass heavy playbook that he wont have this year. That being said I agree that they gave up too much when they could have gone after a cassel or Leftwich type. BTW I think cutler will be a huge fantasy bust this year.

  28. Redskins and whoever is on my fantasy team(s)

  29. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    They just might take the division....
    that's Arizona's division, hands down

  30. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    that's Arizona's division, hands down
    Plenny,

    That's funny you're from the "Coal Region" of PA. I'm in SWPA and from an old school coal mine town. Grandfather is a miner, father is a miner, and most people I know are lol.

    Either way, I say Arizona is obviously the easy pick here. Remember though, besides an amazing run in the playoffs they were 8-8 I think in the regular season. In the AFC that doesn't get you within light years of even a wild card spot. There could be some dropoff in production there. Warner had hip surgery, and still isn't feeling good yet. EJ is gone, and while Hightower and Wells could provide a good 1-2 punch, Wells is unproven and, IMO, Hightower is not a feature back. If Warner goes down hurt, Leinart hasn't done a damn thing to show he can takeover. I think they will be lucky to hit 8-8 again.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by pitt6691 View Post
    I grew up in northern Illinois and all my friends who are bear fans love the trade and think he is Jesus. I think he is good but remember that the Bears don't have any WR's like Marshall in Chicago. Cutlers #'s were also inflated bc of the lack of a running game and a pass heavy playbook that he wont have this year. That being said I agree that they gave up too much when they could have gone after a cassel or Leftwich type. BTW I think cutler will be a huge fantasy bust this year.
    As a Bears fan, I am torn on this trade. The down side: I felt that they gave up too much to get him. The up side: I think that just the threat of having a QB that can actually stretch the field vertically should help free up Forte to be able to have a little more running room. I don't think he will put up huge numbers but I think the Bears will be a better team with him.

  32. You have to believe the Lions will have the best turn-around in history. One win will be a 100% gain from last year and I think they will win at least 3 this season....

  33. Phins...man, its been hard lately.

  34. Miami Dolphins!
    I'm Back...

  35. Eagles!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

  36. Eagles and the Raiders are my top two.
  37. jim623
    jim623's Avatar

    NO Caints.

  38. its all about the PACKERSSSSSSS!

  39. Browns!

  40. The mighty G-MEN!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Geranium Root
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 09:59 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 11:54 PM
  3. nettle root+AA> PH
    By MHA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 03:13 AM
  4. Official Jay Cutler message to TEAM CUTLER World Wide: -Team Cutler President & Mngr
    By AlphaAnabolic in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 11:30 AM
  5. dandelion root
    By mitch911 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 05:27 PM
Log in
Log in