Which Nfl team do you root for?

Page 32 of 39 First ... 3031323334 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Reds91

    Haha. Yeah buddy! Sounds like a good time. Hopefully they can pull a win.
    They better, I can't deal with browns fans talking **** for a whole week.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by whodey41 View Post
    They better, I can't deal with browns fans talking **** for a whole week.
    WTF was that??
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Reds91

    WTF was that??
    Pathetic, I guess the bengals are not a playoff team this year. They'll be lucky to win enough games to be picking out of the top 10.

  4. Niners!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  5. Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  6. Long suffering Detroit fan....
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. Patriots crushed the Texans.

  8. .......GREEN BAY.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

  9. I root for the New England Patriots and we just went HAM on the Houston Texans! Did you see
    that game? I mean Brady was on fire and threw for 4 touchdowns! They also ran the ball really
    well and I think Steven Ridley had 72 yards and Vereen had 40

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post
    Patriots crushed the Texans.
    That was crazy. Expected it to be a close game

  11. Quote Originally Posted by newbreed View Post
    That was crazy. Expected it to be a close game
    Honestly, so did I. If they meet in the playoffs, I think it will be a tighter game. But now I am enjoying it.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I root for the New England Patriots and we just went HAM on the Houston Texans! Did you see
    that game? I mean Brady was on fire and threw for 4 touchdowns! They also ran the ball really
    well and I think Steven Ridley had 72 yards and Vereen had 40
    I hope they put the same on the 49ers.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post

    I hope they put the same on the 49ers.
    Not a chance my man!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  14. Americas team baby!! Most quarter backs only throw for maybe a couples hundred yards but Romo is the only quarterback who can throw for Miles lol

  15. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Not a chance my man!!
    Haha, I was waiting for that. It should be a good game.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Americas team baby!! Most quarter backs only throw for maybe a couples hundred yards but Romo is the only quarterback who can throw for Miles lol
    Sadly, I think Romo has talent, he just never seems to put it together consistently or makes mental mistakes at crucial times.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post

    Haha, I was waiting for that. It should be a good game.
    It's gonna be a big test for the Niners. Should be a great game!! Thinking Aldon Smith breaks the sack record Sunday night.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post
    Honestly, so did I. If they meet in the playoffs, I think it will be a tighter game. But now I am enjoying it.
    The playoffs are a whole new ball game

  19. nick foles baby!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  20. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I root for the New England Patriots and we just went HAM on the Houston Texans! Did you see
    that game? I mean Brady was on fire and threw for 4 touchdowns! They also ran the ball really
    well and I think Steven Ridley had 72 yards and Vereen had 40
    i live in houston and i HATE the texans. SOOOO overrated. before all you texan fans scream at me, let me explain

    they beat denver when manning was new to the team (only week 2). play them now and its a different story.

    they beat an above average chicago team. congratulations.

    they beat baltimore who i think flacco is overrated, no ray lewis or webb. but they did destroy them .

    other than those teams, they have a SUPER SOFT schedule. got owned by GB and NE. they dont play anyone legit and when they do, they get owned. GB and NE proved that texans are a solid team, but not elite...at least for now.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  21. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i live in houston and i HATE the texans. SOOOO overrated. before all you texan fans scream at me, let me explain

    they beat denver when manning was new to the team (only week 2). play them now and its a different story.

    they beat an above average chicago team. congratulations.

    they beat baltimore who i think flacco is overrated, no ray lewis or webb. but they did destroy them .

    other than those teams, they have a SUPER SOFT schedule. got owned by GB and NE. they dont play anyone legit and when they do, they get owned. GB and NE proved that texans are a solid team, but not elite...at least for now.
    I agree for the most part. I try to be objective even though I am a Pats fan. I think Houston is better than they played against the Pats, more of the spotlight/pressure getting to them than NE being 40+ points better. Schaub and the offense made mistakes I don't think they would normally make if the pressure was off or they were at home, but that doesn't bode well for the playoffs because the pressure and speed of the game gets amped up. In reality with their schedule Houston should still be the #1 seed with their remaining schedule (Indy and Vikes). Of course I hope they lose one of those so the Superbowl goes through Foxboro.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post
    I agree for the most part. I try to be objective even though I am a Pats fan. I think Houston is better than they played against the Pats, more of the spotlight/pressure getting to them than NE being 40+ points better. Schaub and the offense made mistakes I don't think they would normally make if the pressure was off or they were at home, but that doesn't bode well for the playoffs because the pressure and speed of the game gets amped up. In reality with their schedule Houston should still be the #1 seed with their remaining schedule (Indy and Vikes). Of course I hope they lose one of those so the Superbowl goes through Foxboro.
    i agree that they are better than they played, but they made mistakes and thats a part of the game. shaub NEEDS a running game to function. without play action, he is nothing. he isnt the type to go into shotgun all game and pick you apart. thats not his style. shut down foster and u beat the texans
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  23. I think the next big game is the New England Patriots on playing the San Fransisco 49ers. I think Colin
    Kapernick is a great quarterback so I think the New ENgland Patriots will have a tough time holding him
    down. I think Brady will throw for four touchdowns again and lead his team to victory.

  24. image-4203114973.jpg

    Be adding another one come February
    Life's a garden, dig it

  25. I root for the New England Patriots and even though they had a tough loss against the 49ers They are still my team.
    Tom Brady led his team back with a comeback for the ages they were down 31-3 and tied the game up he is an MVP
    quality quarterback for sure. I think this guy deserves another superbowl for sure
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What do you eat for breakfast?
    By 200wannabe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 02:05 PM
  2. How do you prepare for your workout??
    By justin00008 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 07:30 PM
  3. What do you want for Christmas?
    By bosco in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 07:09 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2005, 01:52 PM
Log in
Log in