Which Nfl team do you root for?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Buffalo Bills !!!!
I just wish they would win more often so I would have something to be happy about, Monday's are probably the gloomiest day in Buffalo because everyone is mad about Sunday's game.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
I thought everyone was a Cowboys fan if you are an American! " AMERICAS TEAM".

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Oh my, let Let Cowgirls post here? Geez, whats this world coming too, lol

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a raiders fan :)

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Pittsburgh Steelers, I'm drying my hands with one of my many "Terrible Towels" as I'm typing :lol:

:bruce3:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Originally from Seattle, so the Seahawks. Live close to Pittsburgh though so I root for the Steelers too.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Pittsburgh Steelers, I'm drying my hands with one of my many "Terrible Towels" as I'm typing :lol:

Do you know what Cowboys fans use the "Terrible Towel" for? Actually, it requires 2 of them. Please ask me "What?"

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Oh my, let Let Cowgirls post here? Geez, whats this world coming too, lol
So Eagles fans, are you going to wait for McNabb and Westbrook to get hurt first, or just give up on your season now?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Atlanta Falcons. I'm heading to their camp to wathch them practice Thursday. I'm exited for Ryan, but I know this season will be a tough one.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Growing up I liked the bills (Jim Kelly ,Thurman Thomas days), but have been following the Patriots the last few years....being from New England how can ya not.

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
Being from Michigan I sadly have to root for the home team and go for the Lions. We keep changing QB's as that's where everyone likes to lay the blame, but when your QB is getting sacked 10 times a game...perhaps someday we'll look at the offensive line.

More often I just root for U of M Football...they have a better chance at making the superbowl than the Lions.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
being from NY I was a Giants fan growing up, however I moved to Pa about 7 years ago and just couldnt bring myself to root for the eagles (I hate andy reid) so it was the Steelers all the way

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Growing up I liked the bills (Jim Kelly ,Thurman Thomas days), but have been following the Patriots the last few years....being from New England how can ya not.
FAIR WEATHER FAN!:duel:

You still owe me SOMETHING! :icon_lol:

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Well, since I live in Atlanta, I'll always root for the Falcons even though they don't give us fans much to root for. Go UGA!! (sorry, I know this isn't the college thread)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't root for anyone, but I will root against the Cowboys until I die.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Green Bay fan for 20 years!
Brett is making a mockery of himself right now and it's embarrassing.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
i can't agree with you more!
he just needs to stay retired but I guess it's to late for that. He's saying now that he doesn't want to compete for the starting position. He either wants it or wants to be traded.
I wanna kick him in the nuts.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Do you know what Cowboys fans use the "Terrible Towel" for? Actually, it requires 2 of them. Please ask me "What?"
Actually, I know what they use it for , to cry into when your boys choke in the playoffs:lol:

"I know Roger Staubach and he approves of this message"

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I know what they use it for , to cry into when your boys choke in the playoffs:lol:

Touche' :duel: My wife is a big Steelers fan. She hates the Cowboys. LOL

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he just needs to stay retired but I guess it's to late for that. He's saying now that he doesn't want to compete for the starting position. He either wants it or wants to be traded.
I wanna kick him in the nuts.
I always had a great deal of respect for him, and not that it matters to him at all, but it is slowly leaving. HE has disgraced himself with this mess.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I always had a great deal of respect for him, and not that it matters to him at all, but it is slowly leaving. HE has disgraced himself with this mess.
Which will all be forgotten in a couple of months when he's leading someone to a great season. Admittedly, he has acted childish in this situation to a degree but, he is still a badd-ass OB imo.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
yeah but all he cares about is playing...
He doesn't care who it's for and he has also said that if he's not a starting QB then he's not coming back...
Now he's back and says he doesn't want to compete for it and either wants it or to be traded...
It's obvious that he just wants to play again but I also think that he needs to take the backseat if it's offered to him. Green Bay gave him the opportunity to come back and he spat in their faces because they weren't dropping on their knees and worshiping him.
He's just thinking about himself right now. Not the team or his fans...
very disappointing

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Which will all be forgotten in a couple of months when he's leading someone to a great season. Admittedly, he has acted childish in this situation to a degree but, he is still a badd-ass OB imo.

I feel like he should retire while he is still considered one of the best ever. I really liked him, even though he wasn't a COWBOY. To see him reduce himself to a foolish "has been" would be sad.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If he goes to Minny they are NFC #1 IMO, and I agree it will all be forgotten except to those in GB

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Here we go STEELERS here we go!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I feel like he should retire while he is still considered one of the best ever. I really liked him, even though he wasn't a COWBOY. To see him reduce himself to a foolish "has been" would be sad.
kinda like Troy Aikman. Get out while you are ahead! I am so pissed off! I hate Brett Favre now! He is a disgrace and a mockery. If you retire, then stay retired.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS BABY!!!!

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

The 2nd one is for T.O.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNO6On7cK1M&feature=related"]YouTube - Terrell Owens crying!![/ame]

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love that video of that fool. A very talented fool but a fool none the less

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
yeah but all he cares about is playing...
He doesn't care who it's for and he has also said that if he's not a starting QB then he's not coming back...
Now he's back and says he doesn't want to compete for it and either wants it or to be traded...
It's obvious that he just wants to play again but I also think that he needs to take the backseat if it's offered to him. Green Bay gave him the opportunity to come back and he spat in their faces because they weren't dropping on their knees and worshiping him.
He's just thinking about himself right now. Not the team or his fans...
very disappointing

My thing is this: We really don't know what has gone on behind the closed doors as far back as 2 years ago so, what we see now could be a manifestation of some problems that have been brewing since then. I think Brett complicated things with his great showing especially last year. I also think his retirement was somewhat forced. We'll find out eventually, it just sucks that it has come to this.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man you guys were great at Super Bowl 42!!!!!

Ooops, sorry :) I bet Brady is still scared of Justin Tuck
Not quite as bad as this.......:lol:

New England wiped their butts with the steelers and their "terrible towels" :lol: ;)

Anthony who? LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JOKGZFl3nM&feature=related"]YouTube - New England Patriots vs Pittsburgh Steelers 2007[/ame]

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
kinda like Troy Aikman. Get out while you are ahead! I am so pissed off! I hate Brett Favre now! He is a disgrace and a mockery. If you retire, then stay retired.
So true!:thumbsup:

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Now thats funny!

I believe the cowboys who were a better team then the steelers last year also got their asses handed to them just about in the same manner. So stay on your mini horse and ride off.

NE 48 dallas 27

NE 34 pitts 13

when was the last time dallas won a superbowl? Now thats funny

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I believe the cowboys who were a better team then the steelers last year also got their asses handed to them just about in the same manner. So stay on your mini horse and ride off.

NE 48 dallas 27

NE 34 pitts 13
The Steelers got their asses handed to them. The Cowboys played a competative game, but the Pats outclassed them in the fourth quarter. At least the Cowboys showed up to play.

The Steelers are the NFLs most overrated team and not even close to a top tier. I can't wait to see the Cowboys manhandle them this year when they play week 14.

:saw:

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The Steelers got their asses handed to them. The Cowboys played a competative game, but the Pats outclassed them in the fourth quarter. At least the Cowboys showed up to play.

The Steelers are the NFLs most overrated team and not even close to a top tier. I can't wait to see the Cowboys manhandle them this year when they play week 14.

:saw:

I never said the steelers were great or that they were better than the cowboys. If we had an oline we would have been alot better. What matters is the final score, 4 qaurters in football.

Going into the half we were down by 4, not sure why thats not competitive.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
1995....lets see....do any Steelers fans remember that game :lol:
I remember the game well. It seems that Neil Odonnell was auditioning for the Cowboys:lol: However we've won a Super Bowl in the recent past, all the Cowboys have is unrealized potential. Remeber Drew who Bledsoe much after the game in 2005.