Which Nfl team do you root for?

Page 3 of 32 First 12345 ... Last

1. dah Stillllers...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

2. Steelers -- 5 Rings.

Dallas and New England are both good teams -- I don't mind New England. Aside from potential, anybody judging teams at this point (pre-pre-season) is an idiot. They will speak for themselves once they hit the field.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    Steelers -- 5 Rings.

Dallas and New England are both good teams -- I don't mind New England. Aside from potential, anybody judging teams at this point (pre-pre-season) is an idiot. They will speak for themselves once they hit the field.
    Anyone who judges a team before the season starts is an idiot?

How about a football fan?

4. Actually he has a good point as a lot of sportswriters are idiots

:bruce3:

5. Farve is going to the buccaneers...

I hope that he does awful. Sad thing is... a lot of Green Bay fans will follow him. Too many were there just for him and not for the team. I hope we'll have to talk about Brett in the future like two different people. GB Farve and Buccaneers Farve.
    SFW and GFH
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    Anyone who judges a team before the season starts is an idiot?

How about a football fan?
    "Aside from potential, anybody judging teams at this point (pre-pre-season) is an idiot."

Yes, calling any team "overrated" based on the player's capabilities before they actually play a game is a stupid thing to say, regardless of who says it.

If they blow the first couple games or end up 8-8, then you'd absolutely have some support to call them overrated. Otherwise, it's just more irritating trash talk. Unless you have some concrete information that directly shows the Steelers (or any team) to be a worse club than they are currently considered, don't you think it's just severely biased opinion?

What makes you think the Steelers are overrated anyways? Who is rating them so high; and why are they wrong and you're right?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    "Aside from potential, anybody judging teams at this point (pre-pre-season) is an idiot."

Yes, calling any team "overrated" based on the player's capabilities before they actually play a game is a stupid thing to say, regardless of who says it.

If they blow the first couple games or end up 8-8, then you'd absolutely have some support to call them overrated. Otherwise, it's just more irritating trash talk. Unless you have some concrete information that directly shows the Steelers (or any team) to be a worse club than they are currently considered, don't you think it's just severely biased opinion?

What makes you think the Steelers are overrated anyways? Who is rating them so high; and why are they wrong and you're right?

Come on man! It's all in good fun...the Steelers could have the greatest team ever assembled and I would still call them garbage! Thats what makes rivalries so great!

On a side note, I have such a huge man crush on Favre and it pains me sooooo greatly to see him destroy his legacy like this and for what? Does that man actually just enjoy playing the game that much that he is willing to start over with a new team that is potentially garbage in his twilight years?

8. Cowboys all the way baby!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post

On a side note, I have such a huge man crush on Favre and it pains me sooooo greatly to see him destroy his legacy like this and for what? Does that man actually just enjoy playing the game that much that he is willing to start over with a new team that is potentially garbage in his twilight years?

Would you say that Joe Montana's legacy was damaged by his move to Kansas City? He didn't have the media circus that Brett is going through but imo I feel his still formidable ability will only add to his legacy, not in GB however.

I think the potential trade sucks for Jeff Garcia who has done nothing but win. he's become the Steve Deberg of this era (for those of you old enough to remember).

10. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Buffalo Bills !!!!
    I just wish they would win more often so I would have something to be happy about, Monday's are probably the gloomiest day in Buffalo because everyone is mad about Sunday's game.
    Ditto! I'm excited about the season...pmiller - U from Buffalo?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post

Alright, you got me....I just don't like the Steelers.

12. it's not surprising to be the first to say ....DA BEARS...chi-town all day.

13. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post

You'll get over it

14. Cowboys all day erry day

Tony Romo 2009 MVP

DeMarcus Ware 2009 Defensive MVP

yes...

its the truth

15. farve is making a mockery of the Packers? What have the packers done, but make a makery of the whole situation? they are both to blame

16. Just like my avi, the panthers. Now if the team could just focus Steve Smith's anger towards the opposing team, we might make the playoffs this year.

17. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    X2 ha ha

18. Quote Originally Posted by rhodesman View Post
    X2 ha ha
    x3

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

19. See post #73

20. Been a 49er fan since I was born, back when it was Joe Montana/Bill Walsh and the whole 80's dynasty crew.

21. Packers!

Just hope all this drama, doesn't have a negative impact on a very promising season.

22. Quote Originally Posted by IainDaniel View Post
    Packers!

Just hope all this drama, doesn't have a negative impact on a very promising season.
    Same here. The media won't stop bugging the players though. I want to see Brett play again for the Packers or retire.
    SFW and GFH

23. Chicago bears and the cowboys...only because i went to college and was in the same fraternity as romo

24. well.. Farve is at the Jets now...
    SFW and GFH

25. I root for the team which had the last dynasty that lasted over ten years in the NFL. This team is the San Francisco 49ers. 49ers 'til I die ! ! !

Hopefully Alex Smith shows us something and we need Frank Gore to be 100% all year.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Would you say that Joe Montana's legacy was damaged by his move to Kansas City? He didn't have the media circus that Brett is going through but imo I feel his still formidable ability will only add to his legacy, not in GB however.

I think the potential trade sucks for Jeff Garcia who has done nothing but win. he's become the Steve Deberg of this era (for those of you old enough to remember).

You brought up a great question ! I would say that Joe Montana's legacy should b strengthened because he nearly took the Chiefs to the Super Bowl when his only weapon was an old Marcus Allen. The Chiefs shocked the Oilers (at Houston) in the Play-Offs and many people were expecting an all Texas Super Bowl between Dallas and Houston that year (1993). Let's keep in mind that Montana did his after having suffered an injury that took him out of action for two years.

Steve DeBerg just got the short end of stick all the time ! I still remember him playing gainst the Dolphins in the Play-Offs with a broken right hand and it looked almost impossible for him to get the snap with that cast on his hand. Damn, I feel old for remembering that LOL !

27. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I root for the team which had the last dynasty that lasted over ten years in the NFL. This team is the San Francisco 49ers. 49ers 'til I die ! ! !

Hopefully Alex Smith shows us something and we need Frank Gore to be 100% all year.
    Never heard of them. Is that an Arena football team. jk

28. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I root for the team which had the last dynasty that lasted over ten years in the NFL. This team is the San Francisco 49ers. 49ers 'til I die ! ! !

Just when i was about to say....."Where's Iron Warrior in this convo?" lol!

How you been bud?

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

29. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Just when i was about to say....."Where's Iron Warrior in this convo?" lol!

How you been bud?
    Hello there bro ! I'm alive but I'm getting addicted to OT pay at my new job and doing an 8 week training course that's eating up my time at the moment but I'll be back with force in the near future and maybe I'll even annoy some Cowboys and Raider fans this year LOL.

Your squad makes me jealous ! They'll be 11-5 at worst and my team will be 8-8 at best but realistically end up at about 6-10.

30. E.A.G.L.E.S.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Geranium Root
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 09:59 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 11:54 PM
  3. nettle root+AA> PH
    By MHA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 03:13 AM
  4. Official Jay Cutler message to TEAM CUTLER World Wide: -Team Cutler President & Mngr
    By AlphaAnabolic in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 11:30 AM
  5. dandelion root
    By mitch911 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 05:27 PM