Which Nfl team do you root for?

Page 29 of 39 First ... 2728293031 ... Last

1. For those who didn't see Junior Seau died today, number 55 for the Chargers
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    For those who didn't see Junior Seau died today, number 55 for the Chargers
    Crazy. Sucide ?
    •   

3. tampa bay all day!!!

4. Gotta root for my New England Patriots

5. Oakland Raiders all the way!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rickers
    Oakland Raiders all the way!
    Did you see Rolando mcclain got 180 in jail.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I don't root for anyone, but I will root against the Cowboys until I die.
    Jealous of all the superbowl rings?
    www.optimumfitness.com

A passion for winning

8. Quote Originally Posted by scw538

I know but apparently according to the news he is a free man while his appeal goes through the legal process....

9. Quote Originally Posted by scw538

I know but apparently according to the news I've read he is a free man while his appeal goes through the legal process.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rickers View Post
    I know but apparently according to the news I've read he is a free man while his appeal goes through the legal process.
    He'll probably get to serve his time in the off-season but very boneheaded of him. The guy has tons of raw talent but seems to pick and choose when he plays his a$s off

11. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    He'll probably get to serve his time in the off-season but very boneheaded of him. The guy has tons of raw talent but seems to pick and choose when he plays his a$s off
    Lol! Too true!

12. J E T S
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

13. I root for the Pats. I know I know but at least its for a good reason. I'm from New England so I get a pass. ;-)

14. !!!!!!!!GREEN BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

15. colts
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

16. Chargers

17. Falcons!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
    LORD'S GYM - THE SIN OF THE WORLD - BENCH PRESS THIS! Rom 5:8

18. Packers

19. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    colts
    For the win! I think they'll make it darn close to .500 this year. Luck to Fleener is gonna be a sick combo in the near future.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

20. yupppers, i am pumped! i bought a personalize luck jersey in late december. good coaches, andrew is the talent of his generation, brown averages 4.8 yards a carry... sure i will be p/ss happy with 8-8 but even 4-12 is better than peytons rookie season
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

21. Yah man. I need to get a new jersey. only one I got is a garcon lol. nobodys giving that tight end we got from clemson any love either though. He's a beast too.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

22. Still gotta root for my Pats! It's our year. After losing to the Giants once again I think its time to lay it down!

23. G-Men all day.
    Rooting for em ever since I was in diapers.

24. Chargers baby!!!
    Committed to beating Oakland
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What do you eat for breakfast?
    By 200wannabe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 02:05 PM
  2. How do you prepare for your workout??
    By justin00008 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 07:30 PM
  3. What do you want for Christmas?
    By bosco in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 07:09 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2005, 01:52 PM