Which Nfl team do you root for?

Page 27 of 32 First ... 2526272829 ... Last

1. Long suffering Detroit fan....
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Patriots crushed the Texans.
    •   

3. .......GREEN BAY.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

4. I root for the New England Patriots and we just went HAM on the Houston Texans! Did you see
    that game? I mean Brady was on fire and threw for 4 touchdowns! They also ran the ball really
    well and I think Steven Ridley had 72 yards and Vereen had 40

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post
    Patriots crushed the Texans.
    That was crazy. Expected it to be a close game
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by newbreed View Post
    That was crazy. Expected it to be a close game
    Honestly, so did I. If they meet in the playoffs, I think it will be a tighter game. But now I am enjoying it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I root for the New England Patriots and we just went HAM on the Houston Texans! Did you see
    that game? I mean Brady was on fire and threw for 4 touchdowns! They also ran the ball really
    I hope they put the same on the 49ers.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post

I hope they put the same on the 49ers.
    Not a chance my man!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

9. Americas team baby!! Most quarter backs only throw for maybe a couples hundred yards but Romo is the only quarterback who can throw for Miles lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Not a chance my man!!
    Haha, I was waiting for that. It should be a good game.

11. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Americas team baby!! Most quarter backs only throw for maybe a couples hundred yards but Romo is the only quarterback who can throw for Miles lol
    Sadly, I think Romo has talent, he just never seems to put it together consistently or makes mental mistakes at crucial times.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post

Haha, I was waiting for that. It should be a good game.
    It's gonna be a big test for the Niners. Should be a great game!! Thinking Aldon Smith breaks the sack record Sunday night.
    Life's a garden, dig it

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post
    Honestly, so did I. If they meet in the playoffs, I think it will be a tighter game. But now I am enjoying it.
    The playoffs are a whole new ball game

14. nick foles baby!
    BPS Representative

15. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I root for the New England Patriots and we just went HAM on the Houston Texans! Did you see
    i live in houston and i HATE the texans. SOOOO overrated. before all you texan fans scream at me, let me explain

they beat denver when manning was new to the team (only week 2). play them now and its a different story.

they beat an above average chicago team. congratulations.

they beat baltimore who i think flacco is overrated, no ray lewis or webb. but they did destroy them .

other than those teams, they have a SUPER SOFT schedule. got owned by GB and NE. they dont play anyone legit and when they do, they get owned. GB and NE proved that texans are a solid team, but not elite...at least for now.
    BPS Representative

16. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i live in houston and i HATE the texans. SOOOO overrated. before all you texan fans scream at me, let me explain

they beat denver when manning was new to the team (only week 2). play them now and its a different story.

they beat an above average chicago team. congratulations.

they beat baltimore who i think flacco is overrated, no ray lewis or webb. but they did destroy them .

other than those teams, they have a SUPER SOFT schedule. got owned by GB and NE. they dont play anyone legit and when they do, they get owned. GB and NE proved that texans are a solid team, but not elite...at least for now.
    I agree for the most part. I try to be objective even though I am a Pats fan. I think Houston is better than they played against the Pats, more of the spotlight/pressure getting to them than NE being 40+ points better. Schaub and the offense made mistakes I don't think they would normally make if the pressure was off or they were at home, but that doesn't bode well for the playoffs because the pressure and speed of the game gets amped up. In reality with their schedule Houston should still be the #1 seed with their remaining schedule (Indy and Vikes). Of course I hope they lose one of those so the Superbowl goes through Foxboro.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post
    I agree for the most part. I try to be objective even though I am a Pats fan. I think Houston is better than they played against the Pats, more of the spotlight/pressure getting to them than NE being 40+ points better. Schaub and the offense made mistakes I don't think they would normally make if the pressure was off or they were at home, but that doesn't bode well for the playoffs because the pressure and speed of the game gets amped up. In reality with their schedule Houston should still be the #1 seed with their remaining schedule (Indy and Vikes). Of course I hope they lose one of those so the Superbowl goes through Foxboro.
    i agree that they are better than they played, but they made mistakes and thats a part of the game. shaub NEEDS a running game to function. without play action, he is nothing. he isnt the type to go into shotgun all game and pick you apart. thats not his style. shut down foster and u beat the texans
    BPS Representative

18. I think the next big game is the New England Patriots on playing the San Fransisco 49ers. I think Colin
    Kapernick is a great quarterback so I think the New ENgland Patriots will have a tough time holding him
    down. I think Brady will throw for four touchdowns again and lead his team to victory.

19. image-4203114973.jpg

Be adding another one come February
    Life's a garden, dig it

20. I root for the New England Patriots and even though they had a tough loss against the 49ers They are still my team.
    Tom Brady led his team back with a comeback for the ages they were down 31-3 and tied the game up he is an MVP
    quality quarterback for sure. I think this guy deserves another superbowl for sure

21. London silly nannies
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

22. My pick to win the Super Bowl would still be the New ENgland Patriots for sure. I think Tom Brady is a beast and
    really is the man to beat when it comes to MVP. I think that he has all the weapons to win. This playoffs will be
    fun to watch this year for sure. I think that New England will win hands down

23. The New England Patriots just locked up the Number Two Seed in the playoffs this year. I think that they have the most complete
    team in the National Football League they really have everything you need to win. A star quarterback and runningback good
    tight ends Wide Receivers and a decent defense. The Pats will win the SuperBowl this year!
  24. Which Nfl team do you root for?

Thank you Vikings and AP for beating the Packers and getting the Niners a first round bye. That blown call by the refs in the Seahawks-Packers game did have an impact on the play off picture

25. Unfortunately I root for the Chiefs! And again we will be watching the playoffs instead of playing.

26. Wow the Chiefs have had a tough year with that really sad tragedy that occured at Arrowhead Stadium this year.
    I think they will bounce back though no questions about it. I think Jamal Charles is a great running back and Dwayne
    Bowe is a great wide receiver but they need some help on the defensive side of the football for sure.

27. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Wow the Chiefs have had a tough year with that really sad tragedy that occured at Arrowhead Stadium this year.
    I think they will bounce back though no questions about it. I think Jamal Charles is a great running back and Dwayne
    Bowe is a great wide receiver but they need some help on the defensive side of the football for sure.
    Yeah! Its a real tragedy! Just can't understand how ppl think that's the only way out. Leaving behind baby zoey. My little girl is about the same age and she is named Zoey! Sad! I personaly think they need a new gm and qb first and formost. I hope they bounce back, I love jamal!

28. I'm holding onto limited optimism for the Chiefs next year. Not even taking into account the Belcher catastrophe, the personnel issues and lack of QB talent did not bode well for the team. Hopefully they use their draft position well and they complement Charles' incredible talent with an actual passing game. I have to say, I feel terrible for Crennel. He's made some mistakes but his players do seem to truly get behind him.

29. Quote Originally Posted by retrofitted View Post
    I'm holding onto limited optimism for the Chiefs next year. Not even taking into account the Belcher catastrophe, the personnel issues and lack of QB talent did not bode well for the team. Hopefully they use their draft position well and they complement Charles' incredible talent with an actual passing game. I have to say, I feel terrible for Crennel. He's made some mistakes but his players do seem to truly get behind him.
    I'm the same way Bro! I for sure thought we had a good team this even having cassel. We will see what they do, I know there's a couple qb's out there possibly, the draft don't realy have a qb. Just have to see. To be honest I would like a new GM.

30. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

I'm the same way Bro! I for sure thought we had a good team this even having cassel. We will see what they do, I know there's a couple qb's out there possibly, the draft don't realy have a qb. Just have to see. To be honest I would like a new GM.
    We will trade you Alex smith for your first rd pick
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Geranium Root
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 09:59 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 11:54 PM
  3. nettle root+AA> PH
    By MHA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 03:13 AM
  4. Official Jay Cutler message to TEAM CUTLER World Wide: -Team Cutler President & Mngr
    By AlphaAnabolic in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 11:30 AM
  5. dandelion root
    By mitch911 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 05:27 PM