Which Nfl team do you root for?

Page 11 of 24 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.25%

it will be even better to watch the jets go to 1-2 after sunday night.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.14%

Talking

it will be even better to watch the jets go to 1-2 after sunday night.
    Hell yea! And you know if the Fins have success running the Jets fans will say "They couldn't do that if we had Jenkins, blah blah blah"...if the Fins destroy them through thair they'll say "Just wait until Revis is healthy when we play you next time, blah blah blah". But what a sweet home coming it should be! That crowd better be JACKED! I wanna see Sanchez call 3 timeouts in a row in the 1st quarter when he realizes that his O-linemen can't hear his audibles!!!
    IN 27 YEARS I'VE NEVER GONE 0-4 IN WILDCARD WEEKEND!!!
    until now. yup I put money on every game too. excuse me while i go drink myself smart.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.25%

oh yeah, the excuses will fly. i hope that "what's their name" defense we have stays strong and shuts them down. godd**n, it's thursday and i'm getting more and more excited.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

cowboys WILL make a statement against the Texans!!!! Just wait and see.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.14%

cowboys WILL make a statement against the Texans!!!! Just wait and see.
    Yea the statement will be "we are the most over-rated team in the league"...and they will proceed to get crushed by 10+ points by a better team.
    until now. yup I put money on every game too. excuse me while i go drink myself smart.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.25%

that and you guys need to learn to run the ball.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.49%

Quote Originally Posted by neofrost83 View Post
    Yea the statement will be "we are the most over-rated team in the league"...and they will proceed to get crushed by 10+ points by a better team.
    Damn straight! Crush the cowgirls!!!

I work with the public and talk football all the time with customers. Guess what the cowboys fans say? "Tony Romo sucks and we pass more than any other team? WTF?"
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.14%

I work with the public and talk football all the time with customers. Guess what the cowboys fans say? "Tony Romo sucks and we pass more than any other team? WTF?"
    Yea when they don't have a run game, Romo can't sell the play-action and get exposed for being and average QB. He has no improvisation skills when the play breaks down and makes horrible decisions. His stats say otherwise, but if you watch him, he looks like a rookie when he's being rushed!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yea when they don't have a run game, Romo can't sell the play-action and get exposed for being and average QB. He has no improvisation skills when the play breaks down and makes horrible decisions. His stats say otherwise, but if you watch him, he looks like a rookie when he's being rushed!
    I'm not a Cowboy fan but I will say this, Romo has a better than average arm and stats don't lie. He just seems to suck when the game is on the line. I also feel that Jason Garrett deserves a lot of the credit for the Cowboy failures.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.44%

bengals. who-deyyyyyyyyy
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by midlandindian View Post
    bengals. who-deyyyyyyyyy
    The Steelers be deyyyyyyyy
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.49%

Talk about Quarterback issues, I can relate with steelers fans. Rapey can't come back soon enough, ey?
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i love how steelers are playing, and im not even a fan i actually hate them but i like that type of football
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post
    Talk about Quarterback issues, I can relate with steelers fans. Rapey can't come back soon enough, ey?
    It's a long season and their lack of offense may at some point hurt them however, in the 37 years I've followed them, they've very rarely been a pretty offense. They have lived and died for the most part on hard nosed defense and a hellacious running game. I don't expect a lot of flinging the ball all over the field when Ben comes back. You call him Rapey, I call him a 2 time ( in the last 5 years mind you) Superbowl Champion, so how you doin?.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    It's a long season and their lack of offense may at some point hurt them however, in the 37 years I've followed them, they've very rarely been a pretty offense. They have lived and died for the most part on hard nosed defense and a hellacious running game. I don't expect a lot of flinging the ball all over the field when Ben comes back. You call him Rapey, I call him a 2 time ( in the last 5 years mind you) Superbowl Champion, so how you doin?.

Fastone is Wendy in disquise
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Fastone is Wendy in disquise
    hahahaha
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.14%

Congrats to the Cowboys...I stand corrected on picking the Texans to win.

If they use Barber as a 3rd down back (like he should be now that he lost a step and about 20lbs) and Felix Jones as primary tailback, then they'll have more success running it.

Subsequently Roy Williams found out thaqt he's suposed to run routes and have good hands as a WR...and had a monster game!!! If Williams is taking the next step then Dallas will have the best receiving corps in the league with him, Dez Bryant, Miles Austin, and Jason Whitten!!! I just think Barber is better suited as a 3rd down back and occationally a goalline back. Oh yea and is doen't hurt that Ratliff is starting to stuff the line again and Ware got 3 sacks!!

Great way to go into their BYE before they face the Tennessee Tits...That game will show which is the real Dallas team and which was the mirage. And just something to remember - teams that have an early BYE get worn out by January...but yea good luck with that!
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.49%

Fluke game, season already over....Eagles or Redskins win the NFC east and either the packers, bears, or vikings get the wild card. The end.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Fluke game, season already over....Eagles or Redskins win the NFC east and either the packers, bears, or vikings get the wild card. The end.
    It's way too early to tell who's gonna do what. For instance a injury or two could change things dramatically.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.63%

It's good to see some of you have hope. I'm a suffering 49ers fan I'm mad as hell about the way our season is going down the toilet. Singletary needs to bench Alex Smith, he's had too much faith in him. Singletary is the only reason we've given this bust (Smith) 5 ****in years to come around ! ! ! Smith is decent at home and plays like a confused rookie on the road. Give Carr a chance. Let the offense do something else besides running up the gut. Let's freaking blitz a least 5 times a game with Patrick Willis. He's not an All-Pro Backer for no reason. Let's not throw to Frank Gore half the time we call a pass when we have 2 solid young receivers in Crabtree and Morgan PLUS Vernon Davis. RANT OVER, SEASON OVER
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.49%

Singletary would be a great college coach. As an NFL coach, he's too drill-sergeant-like, these guys have multi-million dollar contracts and know they have already arrived at stardom. If Singletary thinks they will respond well to a yell-in-your-face punishment, he is mistaken and about to be $hitcanned.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.25%

Singletary would be a great college coach. As an NFL coach, he's too drill-sergeant-like, these guys have multi-million dollar contracts and know they have already arrived at stardom. If Singletary thinks they will respond well to a yell-in-your-face punishment, he is mistaken and about to be $hitcanned.
    he would've made a great old school coach 50's thru the 70's. i looked up to him growing up, he was a psycho at linebacker.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Stardom? these guys you mention have arrived at 0-3. The defensive players appear to have bought in to his program. Having a multi-million dollar contract doesn't make you a star, it makes you a player with a good agent. One thing for sure, if he does get fired, he will go down with his principles in tact.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.49%

Stardom? these guys you mention have arrived at 0-3. The defensive players appear to have bought in to his program. Having a multi-million dollar contract doesn't make you a star, it makes you a player with a good agent. One thing for sure, if he does get fired, he will go down with his principles in tact.
    My point is that the approach he has taken hasn't won him a playoff spot in an NFC west division that could be won by a losing team this year. You're right, if he does get fired he leaves with his principles in tact. No job...but at least he did it his way, huh?

And yes, having a multi-million dollar contract in the NFL does make you a star.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

My point is that the approach he has taken hasn't won him a playoff spot in an NFC west division that could be won by a losing team this year. You're right, if he does get fired he leaves with his principles in tact. No job...but at least he did it his way, huh?

And yes, having a multi-million dollar contract in the NFL does make you a star.

We'll agree to disagree on that one, having a multi-million dollar contract makes you rich, doesn't make you a star, ask whatshisname QB gone from the Raiders. putting up numbers that people respect makes you a star
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.14%

whatshisname QB gone from the Raiders. putting up numbers that people respect makes you a star
    JaMarcus Russel...who was probably paid-per-pound. The dude showed up to camp weighing 300+ lbs!!! He out weighed his linemen...who were also outrunning him!! I agree with you fastone. I think Timmah has a different definition of "stardom". Because last I checked Brady was making close to the NFL Minimum salary when he led the Pats to win the Super Bowl the first time (Brady's first time, anyway)!!!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.63%

I doubt he'll get $hitcanned because our ownership group is stupid. They will never pay top dollar to bring in Bill Cowher or Jon Gruden (my personal choice) to come in next year. If Singletary doesn't win the West then I have to say his job is on the line BUT they gave Mike Nolan 4 years to prove that he sucked when most could see it the first year. If they get rid of Singletary then they'll try to go after a bargain deal and get a guy from college (Jim Harbaugh) or an OC (Jason Garrett). They need a guy like Gruden who can develop QB's and take care of the offense. The defense has been solid since the Nolan years. If it wasn't for Frank Gore we'd be getting shut out on a regular basis ! ! ! Isn't Marc Bulger our there ? Get his a$$ a contract and give him Gruden and the West will be ours next year. We need a successful NFL coach with head coaching experience. I'd give the edge to Gruden over Cowher because our defense is very good and Cowher wouldn't bring the same offensive philosophy as Gruden.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.5%

Dolphins are the BEST!!!!
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.49%

JaMarcus Russel...who was probably paid-per-pound. The dude showed up to camp weighing 300+ lbs!!! He out weighed his linemen...who were also outrunning him!! I agree with you fastone. I think Timmah has a different definition of "stardom". Because last I checked Brady was making close to the NFL Minimum salary when he led the Pats to win the Super Bowl the first time (Brady's first time, anyway)!!!
    So...Brady would respond better to Singletary's "drill seargentism" than his current primadonna players because he made less?
    What does that have to do with a 300 pound quarterback being released?
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.14%

I'm saying that the amount of money you make in a contract doesn't dictate your stardom. I was referring to the other conversation.

Brady made the NFL Minimum when he became an All-Pro Super Bowl Winning QB.

JaMarcus Russell made over $50 mil and was a huge bust.

And Singletary needs to stick to being a defensive coordinator...it's his forte'. There has to be a Offensive minded Coach that can get all the 49ers' talent on the offensive side of the ball moving in the right direction.

And Timmah, you don't think coaches that get in people's faces and acts like a Drill Sergeant gets results? Ever hear of Bill Parcells? Jimmy Johnson? Bill Cower? Don Shula? Mike Ditka? Bill Belichick? THEY ALL DO THAT!!! You know who doesn't? Pete Carroll. Yea....
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.28%

steelers.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Wow, the chargers are really going for adversity this year, however unlike the past couple of years, they ain't coming back. And as I mentioned earlier, the only Cowboys that will be at the Superbowl will be the ones paying to get in or parking cars.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.79%

Wow, the chargers are really going for adversity this year, however unlike the past couple of years, they ain't coming back. And as I mentioned earlier, the only Cowboys that will be at the Superbowl will be the ones paying to get in or parking cars.
    im a chargers fan and honestly right now i wish i wasnt

...the cowboy joke was hilarious
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

what an ending to the Jets/Broncos game. 5-1 Jets heading into the bye.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    what an ending to the Jets/Broncos game. 5-1 Jets heading into the bye.

yeah the Jets so far are living up to the hype, My Steelers aren't doing too bad either, looking forward to Dec 19
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.75%

I'm a Colts fan. I live in Denver and root against the Broncos.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I like how my Pats (now 4-1) answered the call beating the Raven's today.

GO PATS BABY!!

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I like how my Pats (now 4-1) answered the call beating the Raven's today.

GO PATS BABY!!

-John
    You know I enjoyed that, lol
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

You know I enjoyed that, lol
    I know you did, Frank...lol.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

40. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.14%

So the Fins, Pats, and Jets all won yesterday. AFC East seems like the class of the NFL. I mean really even the Fins' 2 losses were against division rivals (and New England's 1 loss). Of course I'm sort of omitting the Bills. They don't count, lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Geranium Root
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 09:59 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 11:54 PM
  3. nettle root+AA> PH
    By MHA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 03:13 AM
  4. Official Jay Cutler message to TEAM CUTLER World Wide: -Team Cutler President & Mngr
    By AlphaAnabolic in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 11:30 AM
  5. dandelion root
    By mitch911 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 05:27 PM