Which Nfl team do you root for?

Page 10 of 24 First ... 58910111215 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    JComp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0

    Life long Bengals fan, and for the first time going into a season I acctually expect them to be a real contender and not turn into the Bungles. T.O's look good and will really help our passing game along with baby welker Jordan Shipley and Greshem, and the defense is young and only getting better. Pacman Jones is playing really well surprisingly, and they get Odem back, with Dunlap and Geno Atkins their rookies who should contribute a lot on the d line. As long as Palmer gets some protection Cincy should be a really dangerous team.

  2. Registered User
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,190
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JComp View Post
    Life long Bengals fan, and for the first time going into a season I acctually expect them to be a real contender and not turn into the Bungles. T.O's look good and will really help our passing game along with baby welker Jordan Shipley and Greshem, and the defense is young and only getting better. Pacman Jones is playing really well surprisingly, and they get Odem back, with Dunlap and Geno Atkins their rookies who should contribute a lot on the d line. As long as Palmer gets some protection Cincy should be a really dangerous team.
    yah i think they will sweep afc north. dunlap looks real good, and passing game is superb and not to mention your running game and defense is top notch.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  3. Registered User
    JComp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0

    Benson and Bernard Scott is a pretty good 1-2 punch at running back, hopefully they use Scott more this year. I dont think they will sweep the division again, Baltimores going to be a tough team this year, and you can never really dismiss Pitt as a contender because they always seem to be decent. Clevelands even starting to show some signs of being a real NFL team for the first time in 10 years. I will be really let down if they dont win the division and make a good run in the playoffs. If they lose first round in playoffs Marvin Lewis will be fired and Zimmer will take over as head coach probably.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,190
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JComp View Post
    Benson and Bernard Scott is a pretty good 1-2 punch at running back, hopefully they use Scott more this year. I dont think they will sweep the division again, Baltimores going to be a tough team this year, and you can never really dismiss Pitt as a contender because they always seem to be decent. Clevelands even starting to show some signs of being a real NFL team for the first time in 10 years. I will be really let down if they dont win the division and make a good run in the playoffs. If they lose first round in playoffs Marvin Lewis will be fired and Zimmer will take over as head coach probably.
    i like palmers lil bro i think he could be a starter in NFL later on in his career
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  5. Registered User
    JComp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0

    He throws the ball just as good as Carson, same style and everything. Hes just not consistant and makes dumb throws sometimes, but thats expected from a young late round draft pick. I think he could eventually start if he ever gets a chance, and if he does i will be the first one buying his jersey.
  6. Registered User
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Answers
    0

    Not a fan of the Patriots or Tom Brady per se but, I applaud him for stepping up and reminding the Jets that they haven't won anything yet.
  7. Registered User
    timmmah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0

    Agreed, Tom Brady has a competitive attitude towards the Jets. He says "I hate the Jets", means it, and intends to do something about it. He's AWESOME!

    Go Cards!
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....
  8. Registered User
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,190
    Answers
    0

    honestly i hate the pats but i truly admire Tom because he wasnt given any glory when he entered NFL, as he was a 6th rounder, and yet he has worked his way up to being one of the all time greats
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  9. Registered User
    kingk0ng's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    743
    Answers
    0

    I grew up cheering for the Dallas Cowboys, so they're my number one team. The Titans are my other favorite though, since I live in Tennessee.
    Former Marine, UT-BSN, NSCA-CPT, NASM-CPT, CSCS
  10. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Answers
    0

    tampa bay bucs.it might be a rough year but its still going to be fun to watch
  11. Registered User
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,190
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    tampa bay bucs.it might be a rough year but its still going to be fun to watch
    the DT looks promising
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  12. Registered User
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    tampa bay bucs.it might be a rough year but its still going to be fun to watch
    The main thing is that you root for your team no matter what
  13. Registered User
    timmmah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0

    I wonder what % of the overall fan base for the Cowboys is chicks?
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....
  14. Registered User
    kingk0ng's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    743
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post
    I wonder what % of the overall fan base for the Cowboys is chicks?
    Probably a lot. Everytime I talk about football to a girl and I tell them I'm a Cowboys fan they talk about their cheerleaders. When I was in high school that was almost every high school cheerleaders long term goal: to cheer for the Dallas Cowboys.
    Former Marine, UT-BSN, NSCA-CPT, NASM-CPT, CSCS
  15. Registered User
    Boatcop1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    275
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JComp View Post
    Life long Bengals fan, and for the first time going into a season I acctually expect them to be a real contender and not turn into the Bungles. T.O's look good and will really help our passing game along with baby welker Jordan Shipley and Greshem, and the defense is young and only getting better. Pacman Jones is playing really well surprisingly, and they get Odem back, with Dunlap and Geno Atkins their rookies who should contribute a lot on the d line. As long as Palmer gets some protection Cincy should be a really dangerous team.
    Sorry to hear that!

    Life Long Pats fan checking in!!
  16. Registered User
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Answers
    0

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    Sorry to hear that!

    Life Long Pats fan checking in!!
    That's cold
  17. Registered User
    Boatcop1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    275
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    That's cold
    Haha yep, And I wll freely admit that if the tables were turned I would be the bitchiest most angry mofo! But their not so......
  18. Registered User
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    Haha yep, And I wll freely admit that if the tables were turned I would be the bitchiest most angry mofo! But their not so......

    It's all good, As a Steeler fan I rather enjoyed that game, lol
  19. Registered User
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,990
    Answers
    1

    humble Detroit Lions fan.. We actually almost won today! Damn! I think we're all really honestly waiting for Barry Sanders to come back! lol..
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  20. Registered User
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,190
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    humble Detroit Lions fan.. We actually almost won today! Damn! I think we're all really honestly waiting for Barry Sanders to come back! lol..
    haha tough luck on that game
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  21. Registered User
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,990
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    haha tough luck on that game
    yeah, it sucked! Us Det fans are used to losing though, so it didn't hurt as much, lol!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  22. Registered User
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,190
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    yeah, it sucked! Us Det fans are used to losing though, so it didn't hurt as much, lol!
    lol
    best looks really good though maybe the next Barry
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  23. Registered User
    Tansui's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    963
    Answers
    0

    Chargers
    Your fastest weight is your best weight
  24. Registered User
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Tansui View Post
    Chargers
    Hahahaha
  25. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0

    if the colts don't get improvement on the o-line they are going to be in trouble. that was the most grass time for manning that i can remember. if he goes out, the colts are dead ducks.
  26. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Tansui View Post
    Chargers
    damn-nice nips
  27. Registered User
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Answers
    0

    Well it's official, the Jets are pretenders, at least on the offensive side.
  28. Registered User
    bigsexy74's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    516
    Answers
    0

    MIAMI fan checking in. i applaud baltimore for shutting up the self proclaimed "heat" of the nfl. hopefully the pats shut em up sunday and we can stifle mr sophomore qb in 2 weeks.
  29. Registered User
    plenny's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0

    cowboys!!!!!! despite their clumsiness on week 1....will come back with a vengance
  30. Registered User
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Well it's official, the Jets are pretenders, at least on the offensive side.
    What a difference a week makes, the Jets manhandled the Patriots and made Tom Brady look like a scrub yesterday. Maybe last week's humbling was a good thing for them.

    On another note it seems that Dallas and the movie Brokeback Mountain once again have something in common, Cowboys that suck, lol

    Steelers Playing ugly football, just the way I like it. No offense, no problem, we'll just beat the crap out of your offense.
  31. Registered User
    bigsexy74's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    516
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    What a difference a week makes, the Jets manhandled the Patriots and made Tom Brady look like a scrub yesterday. Maybe last week's humbling was a good thing for them.

    On another note it seems that Dallas and the movie Brokeback Mountain once again have something in common, Cowboys that suck, lol

    Steelers Playing ugly football, just the way I like it. No offense, no problem, we'll just beat the crap out of your offense.
    lol, i love the brokeback comment. can't wait for sunday night.
  32. Registered User
    neofrost83's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    Funny Revis decided to let that injury really affect him after getting burned by Randy Moss...and he may sit out the Fins game! HA! Bitch....
    IN 27 YEARS I'VE NEVER GONE 0-4 IN WILDCARD WEEKEND!!!
    until now. yup I put money on every game too. excuse me while i go drink myself smart.
  33. Registered User
    bigsexy74's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    516
    Answers
    0

    ya up to 2 weeks lol, that'll let marshall run wild on that secondary sunday night. that was a great one handed grab by moss, i still wish the pats would've won, (ugh, that makes me sick a little saying that) that would have at least put the jets down 2 games.
  34. Registered User
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Answers
    0

    Ihave to support Mark Sanchez and the jets!!!!
  35. Registered User
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,190
    Answers
    0

    i freaking hate the jets!!!
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  36. Registered User
    bigsexy74's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    516
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    i freaking hate the jets!!!
    i love this man
  37. Registered User
    neofrost83's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    Well Revis is out for the game, Jenkins is done for the year, Calivin Pace is out, and now Braylon Edwards just got a DUI and isn't starting Sunday!!!! Hehehehe.....
    IN 27 YEARS I'VE NEVER GONE 0-4 IN WILDCARD WEEKEND!!!
    until now. yup I put money on every game too. excuse me while i go drink myself smart.
  38. Registered User
    texaswolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    5
    Posts
    470
    Answers
    0

    I'm going to the Texans vs Cowboys game this Sunday at Reliant Stadium. I can't wait to see my Texans beat the Cowgirls. I absolutely hate Dallas. For one just having the arrogance of calling yourself America's team. Then you have the douchebag known as Jerry Jones. So many reasons to hate the Cowboys.
  39. Registered User
    bigsexy74's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    516
    Answers
    0

    ya the texans have been a bomb waiting to blow up for the last 3 years now. they've been slowly putting everything together and it's all finally clicking. i think they have a legitimate shot at the division.
  40. Registered User
    neofrost83's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0

    Well within the last few years we've seen the Cards go to the SuperBowl, and the Saints WON the Superbowl!!! So why not the Texans?

    They have (arguably) the best receiver in the game. A good-great QB, a helluav pass rush...and suddenly they found a run game! Crazy! That Indy game really spoke measures about how far they've come. And c'mon...wouldn't it be awesome to see the Cowboys 0-3?
    IN 27 YEARS I'VE NEVER GONE 0-4 IN WILDCARD WEEKEND!!!
    until now. yup I put money on every game too. excuse me while i go drink myself smart.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Geranium Root
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 08:59 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 10:54 PM
  3. nettle root+AA> PH
    By MHA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 02:13 AM
  4. Official Jay Cutler message to TEAM CUTLER World Wide: -Team Cutler President & Mngr
    By AlphaAnabolic in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 10:30 AM
  5. dandelion root
    By mitch911 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 04:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in