Inhibit-E: Once nightly or split dosages?

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start a cycle of Inhibit-E, beginning at 50 mg then tapering down to 25. Would the product be more effective if I split the dose (e.g. one cap in the morning, one cap @ night) or should I take them in one dose before bed?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I'd go 2x a day on dosing, with lunch and with a night time meal/snack. I always try to have a little fat in my stomach when taking supps.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'd go 2x a day on dosing, with lunch and with a night time meal/snack. I always try to have a little fat in my stomach when taking supps.
You are so much better than I. Even though I look better. (That purple just doesn't complement your eyes, Ski.)

I would have answered with how much I hate that ATD kills my libido.
LOL

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
i'm taking Inhibit-E right now... and i couldn't get my penis hard when some girl was butt ass naked in bed begging for it lol,,,, this SUCKS!

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
i'm taking Inhibit-E right now... and i couldn't get my penis hard when some girl was butt ass naked in bed begging for it lol,,,, this SUCKS!
How much are you taking, and how long have you been taking it for?

How long has it been since you were able to 'stand at attention'?

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
How much are you taking, and how long have you been taking it for?

How long has it been since you were able to 'stand at attention'?
Well, i'm on my second week of taking Inhibit-E and my sex drive has been majorly down ever since i got off my Phera cycle. my loads are small, i can't go for round 2 during sex.... and thats when i had my problem, when i AP'ed my ex in the Pool and 30 mins later, i couldn't get hard to bang her in my bed... it was awful....