Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Naming Contest - Free Supps

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    Appreciating your suggestions. To help you out, the creatine wont have CEE in it.
    And I suppose no turkey or turkey by-products, right?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    lol, i have prolly made 50-60 CEE suggestions lol oh well. if you have anymore feedback and or direction you wanna choose we can brainstorm more ideas?
    I really didnt want to give out much in way of ingredients, but did wanna help you on that point.

    We want the name to be catchy, yet descriptive.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    And I suppose no turkey or turkey by-products, right?
    Lol....i would say most would hope not
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
    •   
       


  4. Oxifix - car
    skin tight - cre
    renew - car
    refresh - car
    mainstay - cre
    stayhard - cre
    chalis - car
    Antitox - car
    Antiburn - cre
    Everlast - car
    Everpump - cre
    Strive - cre
    Alive - car
    Metalfree antiox - car
    lactictactic - cre
    beatdeath - car
    deathpump - cre

  5. OK since the creatine product won't have CEE in it, I'm assuming it's a blend of creatines. Therefore:

    Creatine Synergy
    Synergistic Creatine

  6. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    OK since the creatine product won't have CEE in it, I'm assuming it's a blend of creatines. Therefore:

    Creatine Synergy
    Synergistic Creatine
    It will contain multiple types of creatine and then have a cell volumizing blend to go along with it.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

  7. Carnosine Coordination Matrix (promoting the mind-muscle connection).

  8. Mind & Muscle Carnosine

  9. Thing <-- Think Fantastic 4... Creatine product
    Monolith <-- Creatine product
    SizXtreme <-- Creatine product
    SizUltra <-- Creatine product
    Creating <-- Why not?
    CreaThing <-- Haha!?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    I'm sadly reading between the lines and coming away with the distinct feeling that "Turkey Neck" may no longer be in a position of strength.
    That, alas, seems now a distinct possibility...

  11. Cre-Energy
    C3 (Next Generation in Creatine synergy)
    Push
    Ramp!
    C3 TITIAN
    Crea-TiTIAN
    BOOM (Creatine)
    Sonic(N02)
    Sonic+Boom (Creatine+No2)
    CE-Titian
    Tri-Factor Creatine Matrix
    FULL FORCE
    Titan XT!

  12. Screamatine
    Cyclone
    Hurricane
    typhoon
    Fossil
    T-rips
    T-stretch
    WMD (weapon of mass destruction)
    Armory
    Cellect
    Cellaide
    El leano
    Back up
    Woopaxe
    my attempts have declined exponentially from useless to....... un usable, lol.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    Screamatine
    Cyclone
    Hurricane
    typhoon
    Fossil
    T-rips
    T-stretch
    WMD (weapon of mass destruction)
    Armory
    Cellect
    Cellaide
    El leano
    Back up
    Woopaxe
    my attempts have declined exponentially from useless to....... un usable, lol.
    WMC - Weapon of Mass Construction!!!

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    WMC - Weapon of Mass Construction!!!

    Adams
    LOL oh yeah.

  15. I have a name for the stack, itself...the individual products could be called 1 and 2, a nd b or something more or less generic that suggests that you need both to complete the stack, thus encouraging sales of both.

    I would call the stack "the Synergetic Stack", playing off of the concept that they work synergistically for an energetic result...in the sense that you would have the synergistic "energy" to bang out more reps, more weight, more cardio or whatever else you're doing. "They Synergetic Stack" just has a cool, sientific sounding and clever ring to it, I think, plus emphasizes the need to use BOTH of these products for best results.

  16. Call them:
    Tippy Canoe
    Tyler

    Tippy Canoe and Tyler, too!

    Tom
    Jerry

    Bonnie
    Clyde

    Vag
    Falic

    ^^^ Clown Puncher Stack
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  17. Blood Engorged Turkey Neck? No wait

    Blood-Engorged Turkey Neck.

    It has a greater essence of power.

  18. Alright Steve,
    I'm throwing my support behind Hurricane.

  19. Just a quick update- looks like we're leaning towards either C-FORCE XT or CELL FORCE XT on our creatine caps.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Blap
    Just a quick update- looks like we're leaning towards either C-FORCE XT or CELL FORCE XT on our creatine caps.
    FWIW, CELL FORCE XT sounds more self explanatory. People will probably know by the name that it's a creatine supp. BUT, C-FORCE XT sounds much cooler to me.


    Yeah I'm sure that helps a lot lol.

  21. CREotane

  22. I think they've given up on us and are going to use some focus groups from their local mall.

  23. Serious Size, Serious Gains, CEE-rious POWER, hardcore, RUSH, High Octane (when it comes to supplements feed yourself the best fuel), Inferno (if you ever have a fat burning supp line), Hurricane, Surge, Intensity

  24. Creatine Cocktail, Solid Pump, Muscle Fuel, Knockout, Peak (power,strength, pumps, recovery), Regenerate, creabol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    I think they've given up on us and are going to use some focus groups from their local mall.
    Actually for the creatine cap product, we decided on Cell Force XT. Still no name for the carnosine/beta alanine product though.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Actually for the creatine cap product, we decided on Cell Force XT. Still no name for the carnosine/beta alanine product though.
    And I'll guess you aren't debating any names having any snappy-sounding poultry references, right?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    And I'll guess you aren't debating any names having any snappy-sounding poultry references, right?
    You sir may be correct

  28. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Actually for the creatine cap product, we decided on Cell Force XT. Still no name for the carnosine/beta alanine product though.
    Second product could be called "Feed", to play off the Cell Force XT name, by calling the tandem....the Force Feed Stack. The theme being that you're force feeding the creatine to your muscles and maximizing the capacity of the first product by adding the second.

    A print ad could show a guy that's totally spent after his last hard set, covered in sweat...

    Caption might say something like "Your muscles are are now shocked and starving...you need the overwhelming recovery only available when you FORCE FEED them!"

    Then youd list the stack and individual products' names. Any trainee can relate to the concept of needing to forcefeed muscles after a grueling workout, so this concept would be familiar to and hit home w/ anyone looking to get a leg up on fast and full recovery. I think it's an name/idea that works.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by nightfly71 View Post
    Second product could be called "Feed", to play off the Cell Force XT name, by calling the tandem....the Force Feed Stack. The theme being that you're force feeding the creatine to your muscles and maximizing the capacity of the first product by adding the second.

    A print ad could show a guy that's totally spent after his last hard set, covered in sweat...

    Caption might say something like "Your muscles are are now shocked and starving...you need the overwhelming recovery only available when you FORCE FEED them!"

    Then youd list the stack and individual products' names. Any trainee can relate to the concept of needing to forcefeed muscles after a grueling workout, so this concept would be familiar to and hit home w/ anyone looking to get a leg up on fast and full recovery. I think it's an name/idea that works.
    Not sure that we would go that route because they will be pre workout supps, but excellent input.

    If it helps with the naming, I think when we revise the arginine e2 matrix formula, we will be renaming it Vaso Force XT.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Not sure that we would go that route because they will be pre workout supps, but excellent input.

    If it helps with the naming, I think when we revise the arginine e2 matrix formula, we will be renaming it Vaso Force XT.
    My bad...I generally take my creatine before and after workouts, so I just have the post workout image in my mind. In any case, you could simply edit a bit to the concept of force feeding muscles in prep for a workout, again maximizing the efficacy of the creatine by adding the second product to the stack. The concept of force feeding remains, but in the pre workout period.

    The ad copy could have an image of a guy psyching up to move some hefty weight in barbell squat or something along those lines. The caption might have a mock warning label stating something like "Do NOT attempt this without FORCE FEEDING".

  31. Muscle-growth

  32. Crea-Force XT

  33. for the creatine how about Creation because its spelled out like creatine and your trying to create a new body.

  34. Just in case anyone didnt see above, we decided on Cell Force XT for the creatine cap. We are still looking for a name for the carnosine/beta alanine product though.

  35. Mass CEE-lution

  36. I've got it. Ready?












    "New Turkey-Free Carnosine/Beta Alanine Product"


    He shoots, he scores.

  37. Beta-Excess

  38. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Beta-Excess
    C-betaEXt

  39. Carn Force XT
    Carnosine Symetry (because it works well with creatine)

  40. Seriously Huge
    Bulking Solution (obvious 'No BS!' marketing tie-ins)
    Seriously Optimized Size (Is your bulk in distress? Send out an SOS for... you get the idea)

    Most products are too cerebrally named to get a large customer base without a LOT of word of mouth marketing, the product name/benefit should be intuitive by the name. I might have more names later, I'll wrack my brain intermittently
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Serious Nutrition Solutions - Product Renaming Contest
    By sns8778 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-29-2013, 02:08 AM
  2. New Products from Serious Nutrition Solutions
    By UncleWade in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 221
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 02:27 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 02:45 PM
  4. Replies: 157
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 10:08 AM
  5. Serious Nutrition Solutions (SNS) - New Product Announcment
    By Skigazzi in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 07:07 AM
Log in
Log in