Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Naming Contest - Free Supps

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I :toofunny: think they've given up on us and are going to use some focus groups from their local mall.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
Serious Size, Serious Gains, CEE-rious POWER, hardcore, RUSH, High Octane (when it comes to supplements feed yourself the best fuel), Inferno (if you ever have a fat burning supp line), Hurricane, Surge, Intensity

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Cocktail, Solid Pump, Muscle Fuel, Knockout, Peak (power,strength, pumps, recovery), Regenerate, creabol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I :toofunny: think they've given up on us and are going to use some focus groups from their local mall.
Actually for the creatine cap product, we decided on Cell Force XT. Still no name for the carnosine/beta alanine product though.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actually for the creatine cap product, we decided on Cell Force XT. Still no name for the carnosine/beta alanine product though.
And I'll guess you aren't debating any names having any snappy-sounding poultry references, right?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And I'll guess you aren't debating any names having any snappy-sounding poultry references, right?
You sir may be correct :D

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Second product could be called "Feed", to play off the Cell Force XT name, by calling the tandem....the Force Feed Stack. The theme being that you're force feeding the creatine to your muscles and maximizing the capacity of the first product by adding the second.

A print ad could show a guy that's totally spent after his last hard set, covered in sweat...

Caption might say something like "Your muscles are are now shocked and starving...you need the overwhelming recovery only available when you FORCE FEED them!"

Then youd list the stack and individual products' names. Any trainee can relate to the concept of needing to forcefeed muscles after a grueling workout, so this concept would be familiar to and hit home w/ anyone looking to get a leg up on fast and full recovery. I think it's an name/idea that works.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Second product could be called "Feed", to play off the Cell Force XT name, by calling the tandem....the Force Feed Stack. The theme being that you're force feeding the creatine to your muscles and maximizing the capacity of the first product by adding the second.

A print ad could show a guy that's totally spent after his last hard set, covered in sweat...

Caption might say something like "Your muscles are are now shocked and starving...you need the overwhelming recovery only available when you FORCE FEED them!"

Then youd list the stack and individual products' names. Any trainee can relate to the concept of needing to forcefeed muscles after a grueling workout, so this concept would be familiar to and hit home w/ anyone looking to get a leg up on fast and full recovery. I think it's an name/idea that works.
Not sure that we would go that route because they will be pre workout supps, but excellent input.

If it helps with the naming, I think when we revise the arginine e2 matrix formula, we will be renaming it Vaso Force XT.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Not sure that we would go that route because they will be pre workout supps, but excellent input.

If it helps with the naming, I think when we revise the arginine e2 matrix formula, we will be renaming it Vaso Force XT.
My bad...I generally take my creatine before and after workouts, so I just have the post workout image in my mind. In any case, you could simply edit a bit to the concept of force feeding muscles in prep for a workout, again maximizing the efficacy of the creatine by adding the second product to the stack. The concept of force feeding remains, but in the pre workout period.

The ad copy could have an image of a guy psyching up to move some hefty weight in barbell squat or something along those lines. The caption might have a mock warning label stating something like "Do NOT attempt this without FORCE FEEDING".

ttwarrior1

Awards
for the creatine how about Creation because its spelled out like creatine and your trying to create a new body.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just in case anyone didnt see above, we decided on Cell Force XT for the creatine cap. We are still looking for a name for the carnosine/beta alanine product though.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've got it. Ready?

"New Turkey-Free Carnosine/Beta Alanine Product"

He shoots, he scores.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Carn Force XT
Carnosine Symetry (because it works well with creatine)

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Seriously Huge
Bulking Solution (obvious 'No BS!' marketing tie-ins)
Seriously Optimized Size (Is your bulk in distress? Send out an SOS for... you get the idea)

Most products are too cerebrally named to get a large customer base without a LOT of word of mouth marketing, the product name/benefit should be intuitive by the name. I might have more names later, I'll wrack my brain intermittently:think:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestions YR and Dag. Will pass them on.

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
KRPTIGNITE KREATINE HP or CREAMITINE or MUSCLE MATRIX-Cexplode. HP MAX C
AZZA

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Is this still even going on? I had totally forgotton about it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Products havent been released yet, but product names will be:

Replacement for Arginine E2 Matrix: VasoForce XT

Replacement for Creatine E2 Matrix: Cell Force XT