Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%

Cool Can methyl-plex be stacked with M1,4ADD

just wondering if this stack is possible ?,if so what would dosing look like for these two supplements over a 6wk period of time.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.85%

they are both methylated, the stack is possible, highly dangerous but possible. i would stay away from stacking two methyls. i would also run these compounds for a MAXIMUM of 4 weeks. go for 120mg with the m1,4add. and i would go with 10/20/20/20 on the methyl plex.
  3. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

From what ive read m1,4ad is yes methylated but isnt as harsh as SD or M1T or anything of that sort. Also Methyl-Plex id say use atleast 20mgs of it, i started out at 30mgs and didnt see much until i got to 40mgs. Once i hit 40 though, wow, great slow steady powerful strength gains.

Id say use it for 4 weeks and if u start noticing bad signs then stop it, but take AI cycle support during and you should probly be ok.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%

Thanks guys for the quick reply.Would it be better if I ran them back to back and stacked them with a non-methyl like m-trn ?
  5. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by wheels
    Thanks guys for the quick reply.Would it be better if I ran them back to back and stacked them with a non-methyl like m-trn ?

I wouldnt recommend running them for more then 4 weeks and 6 weeks MAX. I think ud be better off going 4 weeks both used togethor to be honest with you.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    I wouldnt recommend running them for more then 4 weeks and 6 weeks MAX. I think ud be better off going 4 weeks both used togethor to be honest with you.
    I was thinking of running pp and m1,4add for about 3to 4 wks and superdrol after for about 2wks what do you think and what's the highest doseage of phera-plex have you run ?
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%

I was honestly thinking of stacking them myself at some point, but what I would do myself and what I would tell other people to do is completely different some times.

To err on the side of caution, stacking two methyl's can be harsh and is best avoided.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    I was honestly thinking of stacking them myself at some point, but what I would do myself and what I would tell other people to do is completely different some times.

To err on the side of caution, stacking two methyl's can be harsh and is best avoided.
    What do you think of m1,4add ? and what would your stack look like if you were to stack at some point ?
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%

What do you think of m1,4add ? and what would your stack look like if you were to stack at some point ?
    I personally like M1,4ADD.

For anyone reading, refer back to my post about what I sometimes consider trying myself and what I would recomend can be entirely different things. Also note that I havent fully researched this as much as I would like to yet.

If I were to try this stack, I would do a 4 week with Plex being 10, 10, 20, 20, and M1,4ADD being 60, 90, 90, 90.

10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%

Thumbs up

For anyone reading, refer back to my post about what I sometimes consider trying myself and what I would recomend can be entirely different things. Also note that I havent fully researched this as much as I would like to yet.

If I were to try this stack, I would do a 4 week with Plex being 10, 10, 20, 20, and M1,4ADD being 60, 90, 90, 90.
    I've been reading all your post on other forums on the topic.I recommand your product line to all my friend at my gym I think they are some of the best on the market can't go wrong SNS product line.Do you think it would be overkill to run sd alone for additional 2wks after the 4wk cycle of pp and m1,4add ?
  11. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%

I've been reading all your post on other forums on the topic.I recommand your product line to all my friend at my gym I think they are some of the best on the market can't go wrong SNS product line.Do you think it would be overkill to run superdrol alone for additional 2wks after the 4wk cycle of pp and m1,4add ?
    Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it very much.

Yes, i think this stack would be pushing it enough, I think it would definately be overkill to run superdrol right afterwards.

12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%

Cool

Yes, i think this stack would be pushing it enough, I think it would definately be overkill to run superdrol right afterwards.
    Thanks for the quick reply and for all your help
  13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%

Thanks for the quick reply and for all your help
    No problem. Always feel free to PM me or email me if you have questions as well.

14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%

Wink

No problem. Always feel free to PM me or email me if you have questions as well.
    how will m1,4add effect my endurance and what are some of the sides ?
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%

how will m1,4add effect my endurance and what are some of the sides ?
    I cant say that it affected my endurance at all.

As far as sides, there are potential sides with any product of this type. Fluid retention is a common one with this, although usually mild. I hold barely any fluid with it.

16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%

Thumbs up

Thanks again for your help I'm sold can't wait to give it a try will keep you posted
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%

Wink

.If I was to run a stand alone methyl-plex cycle what would be the max doseage for max results for a 6wk cycle ?
  18. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%

.If I was to run a stand alone methyl-plex cycle what would be the max doseage for max results for a 6wk cycle ?
    Opinions vary but I personally wouldnt go over 20 mg per day and I would stick to a 4 week cycle.

19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.59%

Are there any other M1,4ADD out there oother than the Competative Edge Labs. Its only a 60ct. @ 30mg. I want to run this product but not at that price for the ct.
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bildo_21
    Are there any other M1,4ADD out there oother than the Competative Edge Labs. Its only a 60ct. @ 30mg. I want to run this product but not at that price for the ct.
    Yes both DS and SNS had 90 ct bottles at 30mg per cap. Also to the OP the stack is possible but I would suggest you run an AI on cycle as you will be stacking two compounds that have a history of aromatizing. Also have support supps in place for BP, lipids, liver and prostate health and you may wish to front load some of them. Also monitor your BP daily if you can.
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.59%

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13
    Yes both DS and SNS had 90 ct bottles at 30mg per cap. Also to the OP the stack is possible but I would suggest you run an AI on cycle as you will be stacking two compounds that have a history of aromatizing. Also have support supps in place for BP, lipids, liver and prostate health and you may wish to front load some of them. Also monitor your BP daily if you can.
    Yea but im talking about ones that are one the market that i can by otc right now.
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

Yea but im talking about ones that are one the market that i can by otc right now.
    None, as of Jan 20, 2005 it became a controlled substance and hence illegel to sell.
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.59%

None, as of Jan 20, 2005 it became a controlled substance and hence illegel to sell.
    Thats why i asked if there were anyothers out there. There is one that is selling as we speak. The one i was talking about in one of my earlier posts thats why i asked this question I swear im not an idiot .....lol
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%

Smile

Was wondering what two compounds are you talking about ?
  25. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%

Actually M1,4ADD was not banned, neither was 1,4ADD. If you remember, Molecular continued to make 1,4ADD for quite some time after the ban. The reason that we quit making the M1,4ADD when the first ban happened was we didnt know how it would be handled since it was not on the list.

I do not know of any other company besides CEL right now that has one on the market. I do know that Iforce just started making regular 1,4ADD again, but they are completely different compounds.

As for the price on the CEL M1,4ADD, I havent looked at the raw materials pricing on it in a long time, but I would assume since it has been gone for so long that the raw material price is probably higher than it was back when we used to make one. The reason I say this is that if a raw material quits being used and no one is making it, having it made again costs more money as it is done for the company and not on a bulk type thing. If that is the case, the price isn't terrible on theirs.

26. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.59%

Actually M1,4ADD was not banned, neither was 1,4ADD. If you remember, Molecular continued to make 1,4ADD for quite some time after the ban. The reason that we quit making the M1,4ADD when the first ban happened was we didnt know how it would be handled since it was not on the list.

I do not know of any other company besides CEL right now that has one on the market. I do know that Iforce just started making regular 1,4ADD again, but they are completely different compounds.

As for the price on the CEL M1,4ADD, I havent looked at the raw materials pricing on it in a long time, but I would assume since it has been gone for so long that the raw material price is probably higher than it was back when we used to make one. The reason I say this is that if a raw material quits being used and no one is making it, having it made again costs more money as it is done for the company and not on a bulk type thing. If that is the case, the price isn't terrible on theirs.
    Is SNS thinking og making a comeback in the ol' M1,4ADD market??????????
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

Was wondering what two compounds are you talking about ?
    The two in the thread title. Both have the potential to aromatize and both have been reported as such. I'm not saying either will but they can so I would use an AI on cycle. From my own personal experience I got nipple pain and some water retention while using Ergomax LMG and Phera-Plex. That being said someone could run this cycle and not get estrogen related sides as everbody reacts different to different things.
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

Well I stand corrected, thank you Steve. I knew about Boldione(1,4ADD)but was unaware that they also left off the methylated version as well.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%

Thumbs up

The two in the thread title. Both have the potential to aromatize and both have been reported as such. I'm not saying either will but they can so I would use an AI on cycle. From my own personal experience I got nipple pain and some water retention while using Ergomax LMG and Phera-Plex. That being said someone could run this cycle and not get estrogen related sides as everbody reacts different to different things.
    I was wondering about that,I have ultra hotter on hand at what doseage do you recommend using per day for this cycle ?
  30. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%

Is SNS thinking og making a comeback in the ol' M1,4ADD market??????????
    No. Not at all.

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

No. Not at all.
    D@mn...
  32. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69
    D@mn...
    I second that
  33. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%

I second that
    We wont be doing any more of those types of products.

M1,4ADD was one of my favorites so I third your thought on wishing we would lol.

34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%

Smile

.will I need to run an AI with this cycle if so at doseage per day ?
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.79%

out of the hundreds of log ive read on methyl plex, this is the first ive heard of any need for an ai during cycle
  36. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%

I personally wouldnt need to myself, but some people may say that you would need to.

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ECTOmorph
    out of the hundreds of log ive read on methyl plex, this is the first ive heard of any need for an ai during cycle
    I think he was referring to the addition of M1,4ADD (target hormone aromatizes).
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.79%

I think he was referring to the addition of M1,4ADD (target hormone aromatizes).
    oh ok

thanks
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%

Red face

I personally wouldnt need to myself, but some people may say that you would need to.
    do you know what the conversion rate of m1,4add to dbol is ?
  40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

Correct. In combination with another hormone that can but may not aromatize could be problematic in terms of estrogen related sides. At the very least have some Tamox on hand to prevent any gyno at the first sign of it. Like I posted already in this thread everyone's body is different and thus what happens to me or someone else during a cycle may not happen to you. Just move forward with caution and have your ass covered is what I'm saying.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can alpha t2 be stacked with alphamine?
    By Marcinator in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 11:50 PM
  2. CAN 6-OXO be STACKED WITH EPISTANE ???
    By mrmello in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 02:47 PM
  3. Can lean extreme be stacked with a PH?
    By schofers in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 05:30 PM
  4. can l-tyrosine be taken with e/c stack?
    By slydeflex in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 05:58 PM