Can methyl-plex be stacked with M1,4ADD

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    Actually M1,4ADD was not banned, neither was 1,4ADD. If you remember, Molecular continued to make 1,4ADD for quite some time after the ban. The reason that we quit making the M1,4ADD when the first ban happened was we didnt know how it would be handled since it was not on the list.

    I do not know of any other company besides CEL right now that has one on the market. I do know that Iforce just started making regular 1,4ADD again, but they are completely different compounds.

    As for the price on the CEL M1,4ADD, I havent looked at the raw materials pricing on it in a long time, but I would assume since it has been gone for so long that the raw material price is probably higher than it was back when we used to make one. The reason I say this is that if a raw material quits being used and no one is making it, having it made again costs more money as it is done for the company and not on a bulk type thing. If that is the case, the price isn't terrible on theirs.
    Is SNS thinking og making a comeback in the ol' M1,4ADD market??????????


  2. Quote Originally Posted by wheels
    Was wondering what two compounds are you talking about ?
    The two in the thread title. Both have the potential to aromatize and both have been reported as such. I'm not saying either will but they can so I would use an AI on cycle. From my own personal experience I got nipple pain and some water retention while using Ergomax LMG and Phera-Plex. That being said someone could run this cycle and not get estrogen related sides as everbody reacts different to different things.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    Actually M1,4ADD was not banned, neither was 1,4ADD. If you remember, Molecular continued to make 1,4ADD for quite some time after the ban. The reason that we quit making the M1,4ADD when the first ban happened was we didnt know how it would be handled since it was not on the list.

    I do not know of any other company besides CEL right now that has one on the market. I do know that Iforce just started making regular 1,4ADD again, but they are completely different compounds.

    As for the price on the CEL M1,4ADD, I havent looked at the raw materials pricing on it in a long time, but I would assume since it has been gone for so long that the raw material price is probably higher than it was back when we used to make one. The reason I say this is that if a raw material quits being used and no one is making it, having it made again costs more money as it is done for the company and not on a bulk type thing. If that is the case, the price isn't terrible on theirs.
    Well I stand corrected, thank you Steve. I knew about Boldione(1,4ADD)but was unaware that they also left off the methylated version as well.
  4. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13
    The two in the thread title. Both have the potential to aromatize and both have been reported as such. I'm not saying either will but they can so I would use an AI on cycle. From my own personal experience I got nipple pain and some water retention while using Ergomax LMG and Phera-Plex. That being said someone could run this cycle and not get estrogen related sides as everbody reacts different to different things.
    I was wondering about that,I have ultra hotter on hand at what doseage do you recommend using per day for this cycle ?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bildo_21
    Is SNS thinking og making a comeback in the ol' M1,4ADD market??????????
    No. Not at all.
    SNS and Competitive Edge Labs Black Friday Sales:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    No. Not at all.
    [email protected]

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69
    I second that

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bildo_21
    I second that
    We wont be doing any more of those types of products.

    M1,4ADD was one of my favorites so I third your thought on wishing we would lol.
    SNS and Competitive Edge Labs Black Friday Sales:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056
  9. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    I personally like M1,4ADD.

    For anyone reading, refer back to my post about what I sometimes consider trying myself and what I would recomend can be entirely different things. Also note that I havent fully researched this as much as I would like to yet.

    If I were to try this stack, I would do a 4 week with Plex being 10, 10, 20, 20, and M1,4ADD being 60, 90, 90, 90.
    .will I need to run an AI with this cycle if so at doseage per day ?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wheels
    .will I need to run an AI with this cycle if so at doseage per day ?
    out of the hundreds of log ive read on methyl plex, this is the first ive heard of any need for an ai during cycle

  11. Quote Originally Posted by wheels
    .will I need to run an AI with this cycle if so at doseage per day ?
    I personally wouldnt need to myself, but some people may say that you would need to.
    SNS and Competitive Edge Labs Black Friday Sales:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ECTOmorph
    out of the hundreds of log ive read on methyl plex, this is the first ive heard of any need for an ai during cycle
    I think he was referring to the addition of M1,4ADD (target hormone aromatizes).

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69
    I think he was referring to the addition of M1,4ADD (target hormone aromatizes).
    oh ok

    thanks
  14. Red face


    Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    I personally wouldnt need to myself, but some people may say that you would need to.
    do you know what the conversion rate of m1,4add to dbol is ?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69
    I think he was referring to the addition of M1,4ADD (target hormone aromatizes).
    Correct. In combination with another hormone that can but may not aromatize could be problematic in terms of estrogen related sides. At the very least have some Tamox on hand to prevent any gyno at the first sign of it. Like I posted already in this thread everyone's body is different and thus what happens to me or someone else during a cycle may not happen to you. Just move forward with caution and have your ass covered is what I'm saying.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by wheels
    do you know what the conversion rate of m1,4add to dbol is ?
    From what I remember 30mg should yeild ~10mg of D-bol. 90-120mg is what most used back in the day.
  17. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13
    Correct. In combination with another hormone that can but may not aromatize could be problematic in terms of estrogen related sides. At the very least have some Tamox on hand to prevent any gyno at the first sign of it. Like I posted already in this thread everyone's body is different and thus what happens to me or someone else during a cycle may not happen to you. Just move forward with caution and have your ass covered is what I'm saying.
    how many mg's per day would you recommend ?

  18. I am actually in day 4 of an M14ADD and Ergomax stack. I don't think they're that bad, since both are relitively mild in toxicity. Some very reputable and educated board members have actually used M14 along side M1t instead of 4ad. I tried this once by their protocol and it was a very good cycle.

    As far as my cycle goes it will be 4 weeks and is planned to be:
    ErgoMax 20/30/(30 or 40)/(30 or 40)
    M14ADD 90/120/150/180
    I know some doses look kind of high, but I have ran both compounds numerous times both solo and stacked, and know what doses work best for me. The 30 or 40 in weeks 3 and 4 are still up in the air. I have gone as high as 40 and will probably go that route. The M14 could go higher as when I ran it solo, I got into the 200s and then the gains were great, and I felt awesome, but bloat gets bad. I have letro and arim, but I hate to use either especially the letro. So I'll balance that out and adjust doses accordingly. Oh and I'm 6'0" 200lbs. I won't be keeping a log.
  19. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13
    From what I remember 30mg should yeild ~10mg of D-bol. 90-120mg is what most used back in the day.
    Do you know why people keep saying there's a conversion rate of only 15% for this produce m1,4add

  20. Quote Originally Posted by wheels
    Do you know why people keep saying there's a conversion rate of only 15% for this produce m1,4add
    I have heard different theories on this. I do know that I had excellent results from it but I have never used Dbod before so its hard to compare.
    SNS and Competitive Edge Labs Black Friday Sales:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  21. Can anyone please help me?

    I'm looking to put on a good 10-15 pounds of solid muscle in my next bulcking cycle (next week) this is what I plan on taking.

    1,4AD BOLD
    400mg a day for 4 weeks

    M1,4ADD
    60mg a day for 4 weeks

    Sustanon 250
    250ml a week for 4 weeks

    Stats:
    height- 5'4
    weight- 170
    BF- 10%
    Age- 28

    Previous cycles: Superdrol, Superdrol/PheraPlex, Superdrol/Sustanon 250.

    I have never used M1,ADD nor 1,4 ADD, please let me know if you would change anything or if Im wasting my time with any of these.

    I have been taking MilkThistle for the past 2 weeks to get ready for this and I have proper PCT planned as well .

    thanks.

  22. Oparedes -

    You would probably get more replies if you posted your question elsewhere as this thread is about Methyl Plex and your cycle has nothing to do with that. Also, since none of the products involved in your cycle are SNS products, you would also probably get better views in a different section.

    That said, I do not like your outlined cycle for a variety of reasons.
    SNS and Competitive Edge Labs Black Friday Sales:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can alpha t2 be stacked with alphamine?
    By Marcinator in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 11:50 PM
  2. CAN 6-OXO be STACKED WITH EPISTANE ???
    By mrmello in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 02:47 PM
  3. Can lean extreme be stacked with a PH?
    By schofers in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 05:30 PM
  4. can l-tyrosine be taken with e/c stack?
    By slydeflex in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 05:58 PM
Log in
Log in