New Products from Serious Nutrition Solutions - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

New Products from Serious Nutrition Solutions

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post

I know what's going in my comp this month.
    Sooooooooooooooooooooo excited for this release...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Coops, you wouldn't recommend using ara everyday but rather only on training days?
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew
    Coops, you wouldn't recommend using ara everyday but rather only on training days?
    What about:

A) reduced dose on non training days
    And/or
    B) regular dosing on just cardio days

And thank u coop for the great info on previous page!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I assume these X-Gels will need to be cycled like X-Factor? 50 days on, 50 days off?

And when I'm taking XFA, I take 4 pre-workout, NONE on off days.
  5. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sexy gels at that price
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84
    I assume these X-Gels will need to be cycled like X-Factor? 50 days on, 50 days off?

Yea that's what the bottle says.. 50/50

I'm wondering if the 50 is start to finish as in including off days..

Interesting 4 Pre workout.. I would think 2 Pre, 2 with a meal maybe?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

i think (going by Coop's post from last night) it is 50 days of use - so 50 training days?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    i think (going by Coop's post from last night) it is 50 days of use - so 50 training days?
    I got that you could use it 50 days in a row at 2 caps a day. Or the better idea was to use it for 4 caps per workout day for 25 workout days.
    (For one bottle)
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's 50-75 days of continuous use. It takes time for the ArA to build up in your system and only taking it on training days would only hamper the effectiveness.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  10. Advanced Member

I don't know the dosage amount per cap of ArA between XFA and the SNS X-gels.... But when I am using X-Factor Advanced, I do this:

1st 14 days, 4 caps/day.

After the 14 day pre-load, 4 caps 30-45 mins prior to workout. No caps on off days.

So by doing this, I go a little over 50 days. Nothing wrong with that.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    It's 50-75 days of continuous use. It takes time for the ArA to build up in your system and only taking it on training days would only hamper the effectiveness.
    ok, could you take 1000mg 50 days straight then? 2 bottles in 6 weeks?
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  12. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Be a man and run it for 60days
    S.n.S team member
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    ok, could you take 1000mg 50 days straight then? 2 bottles in 6 weeks?
    yes. I ran it at 750 mg and at 1000mg and would say that 1000mg is optimal and you wouldn't really want to go below that.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

yes. I ran it at 750 mg and at 1000mg and would say that 1000mg is optimal and you wouldn't really want to go below that.
    Nice good info, thanks.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Arachidonic acid exerts its anabolic effect via downstream conversion/metabolization to PGF2a, which causes myonuclear accretion in skeletal muscle, resulting in physical growth of the myocyte, a phenomenon we refer to as hypertrophy. Thus, it is one of the few compounds out there that can truly impact body composition in a significant way. It's even more beneficial in bodybuilders because most of us lack Arachidonic Acid in our diet with respect to foods containing non-competitive amino acids (eggs are not a good choice, for instance, because they contain competing omega-3s). In order to circumvent storage in adipocytes, we decided to create a supplemental form of ArA which allows dosing in the absence of food; this is the best time to take it, particularly preworkout.

If taken preworkout, it also significantly enhances vasodilation via prostanoid synthesis, so much so that I would put the pumps of ArA on par with the best pump product out there. To top it all off, ArA's action at the imidazoline receptor actually allows for synergy with agmatine, with the potential to intensify agmatine's effects on vasodilation, as well as prolonging the pump. There is also human data showing that ArA increases peak power output (and this used a far inferior dosing scheme). So in short, you're looking at:

-Increased hypertrophy (muscle mass)
    -A leaning out effect (fat loss)
    -Increased vasodilation and pumps
    -Increased strength

Arachidonic acid has been my favorite supplemental muscle builder for years (moreso than any testosterone booster), and I can't wait for the release of this product personally.
    This is why you're the man coop
  16. Advanced Member

Any guesstimate what a price point might be for the X-Gels?
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    This is why you're the man coop
    hey! he's my man, get your own!

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    It will be about the same price as a bottle of MN X-Factor, however, our bottle will contain 100 count rather then their 60, IIRC, making ours far more affordable. No hate to MN cause I like those guys and their products but ArA has simply been too expensive and it's nice to see a competitive drop in price point.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

hey! he's my man, get your own!

It will be about the same price as a bottle of MN X-Factor, however, our bottle will contain 100 count rather then their 60, IIRC, making ours far more affordable. No hate to MN cause I like those guys and their products but ArA has simply been too expensive and it's nice to see a competitive drop in price point.
    Dear King: the first statement can cause an uprising and mutiny against the crown, but more upon that insolence later.

Fascinating, ArA was part of the suggestions I made haha but I kinda knew it was coming out just by knowing CyForce's love for it haha. When are you guys gonna shut up and take my money for it ?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    shut up and take my money....
    This, when can buy?
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This, when can buy?
    It's currently in our warehouse, and retailers have placed orders - so it should be available very shortly.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  21. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I always have the consumer in mind when I make suggestions. You can take X-Gels on off days too when fasted. The reason being that both a fasted state and an exercising state favor ArA delivery to skeletal muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    What about:

A) reduced dose on non training days
    And/or
    B) regular dosing on just cardio days

And thank u coop for the great info on previous page!
    You can dose it pre-cardio, yup.

50 training days or days of actual use. So it's more like 75 total days for most people.

Yea that's what the bottle says.. 50/50

I'm wondering if the 50 is start to finish as in including off days..

Interesting 4 Pre workout.. I would think 2 Pre, 2 with a meal maybe?
    No, I can't stress enough that taking it with a meal is the worst way to take it. Take it all preworkout.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Yup

Low 30s, which is very competitive since this is 100 caps vs X-Factor which is 60 caps at the same price.

This, when can buy?
    Many places, soon.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

sales? lol
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

Add more to the 501 series. Those things are the best value and convenience on the market IMO. When buying the staples its so much more convenient to buy a 501 tube every few months than having to order a 1 month supply.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Add more to the 501 series. Those things are the best value and convenience on the market IMO. When buying the staples its so much more convenient to buy a 501 tube every few months than having to order a 1 month supply.
    I don't think they'd like my recommendation of adding X Gels [ArA] to the 501 CT series already.

I would like to see our ALCAR-500 available in a 240 or 501 CT bottle, and the Cissus XT in a larger bottle as well [~240, perhaps].

We've shown a trend of listening to the consumer - that's why our new Agmatine Powder [50g, 100g] came to market, as well as the bigger 180 CT bottle of caps. Stay tuned for more improvements!
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  25. Advanced Member

I'd like to see a product offered with only ALCAR and PLCAR together.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade

I don't think they'd like my recommendation of adding X Gels [ArA] to the 501 CT series already.

I would like to see our ALCAR-500 available in a 240 or 501 CT bottle, and the Cissus XT in a larger bottle as well [~240, perhaps].

We've shown a trend of listening to the consumer - that's why our new Agmatine Powder [50g, 100g] came to market, as well as the bigger 180 CT bottle of caps. Stay tuned for more improvements!
    I would be a lifetime buyer of 240 or 501 ct alcar.. Also rk500 in bulk.. Would have my biz for life
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Doesn't the label say 1-4 caps WITH meals? :/ contradicting info! :-x
  28. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Doesn't the label say 1-4 caps WITH meals? :/ contradicting info! :-x
    There is no contradiction. Read the write-up posted in the X-Gels thread. This supplement is being sold to all sorts of customers, not just bodybuilders. My advice, and the advice written in the write-up, is tailormade for body composition effects. Remember, ArA has other benefits (PLers benefit from increased power output, health buffs benefit from a fatty acid "balancer" for their omega-3s).
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

There is no contradiction. Read the write-up posted in the X-Gels thread. This supplement is being sold to all sorts of customers, not just bodybuilders. My advice, and the advice written in the write-up, is tailormade for body composition effects. Remember, ArA has other benefits (PLers benefit from increased power output, health buffs benefit from a fatty acid "balancer" for their omega-3s).
    Agh I know. Didnt mean to come across negatively if I did, was half asleep on a train lol
  30. Diamond Member

Agh I know. Didnt mean to come across negatively if I did, was half asleep on a train lol
    You didn't come across negatively at all man lol. Just trying to clarify!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

You didn't come across negatively at all man lol. Just trying to clarify!
    K good. Thanks as always! I'm def picking this up for fall recomp
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

For such as short duration, 50-75 days typically, this is usually fine. Concern arise with some users joints, but good thing we got cissus available for that!
    Isn't cissus not a great combo with ArA? If I remember correctly, cissus has anti-inflammation properties which could reduce the effect of ArA ? Correct me if I'm wrong
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    Isn't cissus not a great combo with ArA? If I remember correctly, cissus has anti-inflammation properties which could reduce the effect of ArA ? Correct me if I'm wrong
    No you're right but I think you're ok as long as you dose them at least a few hours apart and don't overdo it. Maybe coop has more he can add though.
  34. Advanced Member

I would avoid anything anti-inflammatory like most supps with joint support. No fish oil. Make sure you take LCLT while on cycle of this.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

what's the price per bottle roughly?
    :blindfold:
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84
    I would avoid anything anti-inflammatory like most supps with joint support. No fish oil. Make sure you take LCLT while on cycle of this.
    So running this w erase would be a bad idea? As you would want to use fish oil or other anti inflammatories to battle the dry joints issue?
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

from what i have gathered from this thread, you can take the fish oil and what not but it needs to be spaced from when you take the ArA by 4-5 hours.

good question about stacking with erase or something similar!
  38. Advanced Member

From my experience, I would stack BioForge with this. If funds are not an issue, Bioforge and Triazole.

I am curious what the Optimize-T might be...
  39. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    from what i have gathered from this thread, you can take the fish oil and what not but it needs to be spaced from when you take the ArA by 4-5 hours.

good question about stacking with erase or something similar!
    Bingo. Supplements with anti-inflammatory properties should be dose away from X-Gels.

ie. X-Gels preworkout, then your fish oils, cissus, etc the other half the day.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by antihero

Bingo. Supplements with anti-inflammatory properties should be dose away from X-Gels.

ie. X-Gels preworkout, then your fish oils, cissus, etc the other half the day.
    Good stuff, I will be making an epic stack out of this
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Serious Nutrition Solutions - DAA
    By GQNemesis in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 11:49 PM
  2. Serious Nutrition Solutions ZMA
    By warbird01 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 05:00 PM
  3. SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    By diplomats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 11:16 AM
  4. Welcome Serious Nutrition Solutions!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 12:58 PM
  5. Serious Nutrition Solutions Now Available!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2005, 11:11 PM