New Products from Serious Nutrition Solutions

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
For such as short duration, 50-75 days typically, this is usually fine. Concern arise with some users joints, but good thing we got cissus available for that!
Isn't cissus not a great combo with ArA? If I remember correctly, cissus has anti-inflammation properties which could reduce the effect of ArA ? Correct me if I'm wrong

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't cissus not a great combo with ArA? If I remember correctly, cissus has anti-inflammation properties which could reduce the effect of ArA ? Correct me if I'm wrong
No you're right but I think you're ok as long as you dose them at least a few hours apart and don't overdo it. Maybe coop has more he can add though.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would avoid anything anti-inflammatory like most supps with joint support. No fish oil. Make sure you take LCLT while on cycle of this.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
what's the price per bottle roughly?

uvawahoowa

Awards
I would avoid anything anti-inflammatory like most supps with joint support. No fish oil. Make sure you take LCLT while on cycle of this.
So running this w erase would be a bad idea? As you would want to use fish oil or other anti inflammatories to battle the dry joints issue?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
from what i have gathered from this thread, you can take the fish oil and what not but it needs to be spaced from when you take the ArA by 4-5 hours.

good question about stacking with erase or something similar!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From my experience, I would stack BioForge with this. If funds are not an issue, Bioforge and Triazole.

I am curious what the Optimize-T might be...

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
from what i have gathered from this thread, you can take the fish oil and what not but it needs to be spaced from when you take the ArA by 4-5 hours.

good question about stacking with erase or something similar!
Bingo. Supplements with anti-inflammatory properties should be dose away from X-Gels.

ie. X-Gels preworkout, then your fish oils, cissus, etc the other half the day.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Bingo. Supplements with anti-inflammatory properties should be dose away from X-Gels.

ie. X-Gels preworkout, then your fish oils, cissus, etc the other half the day.
Good stuff, I will be making an epic stack out of this

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
No, they actually work great with ArA. Metabolism if your exogenous ArA to prostanoids occurs within a couple hours. Thus, just take your fish oil/cissus/etc 4+ hours away from your daily ArA dose, which should be preworkout.

Any carnitine will do. See above for the rest.

So running this w erase would be a bad idea? As you would want to use fish oil or other anti inflammatories to battle the dry joints issue?
It would be a great idea :D.

From my experience, I would stack BioForge with this. If funds are not an issue, Bioforge and Triazole.

I am curious what the Optimize-T might be...
Optimize-T will be good enough to make your top 3 with those two titans, that I can tell you!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another suggestion is to stack this with DCP.

DCP has PLCAR in it plus TTA. Great for recomp.

boogyman

Awards
Going to run this for sure a few weeks after my DAA/Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro stack is done. I guess 4 caps, fasted pre workout would be the way to dose it? And don't take it at all on off days?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Going to run this for sure a few weeks after my DAA/Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro stack is done. I guess 4 caps, fasted pre workout would be the way to dose it? And don't take it at all on off days?

If you're dosing it preworkout, don't worry about fasted vs non-fasted. You can take it on off days too for the first 2 weeks.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
If you're dosing it preworkout, don't worry about fasted vs non-fasted. You can take it on off days too for the first 2 weeks.
So would you recommend only taking it on training days usually CyForce?...

Also...previous avy was better IMO lol.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yup

y u hate on sns avi lol
Good to know haha , gonna make my X-Gels last longer :p! Well , that is when you mighty SNS beings decide to get it out to the loyal SNS costumers ;)!

And no hate for sns avi...just got used to the neuron one first, and when I finally got used to seeing the ripped beast behind the cooper name you take it away and put SNS avi :p!

boogyman

Awards
Well I just started Leangains and workout in the early AM, fasted. I guess i'll take it every morning for the first 2 weeks, then only pre workout. Is there an optimal time before working out?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well I just started Leangains and workout in the early AM, fasted. I guess i'll take it every morning for the first 2 weeks, then only pre workout. Is there an optimal time before working out?
About 45 minutes pre-training

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
is PLCAR still being made (by SNS)? or do you have some saved up?
We've still got tons of it available. To be completely honest, it seems like everyone ignores it, even though it has so many incredible benefits.

It's like people don't even know we offer it. :confused:

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
It's not on the Sns site is it? I didn't see it and back in dec when I logged it I thought it was only a limited run

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
It's not on the Sns site is it? I didn't see it and back in dec when I logged it I thought it was only a limited run

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
It is not up on the website, but I will have that checked as soon as possible.

boogyman

Awards
Would taking my Focus pre workout with this be sufficient, or would I want to add a Alcar cap or 2 to get enough Carnitines?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Would taking my Focus pre workout with this be sufficient, or would I want to add a Alcar cap or 2 to get enough Carnitines?
The focus XT would be sufficient, but adding ALCAR may be better. The reasoning behind carnitine is to inhibit platelet aggregation and prothrombotic pathways.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
mrcooper , great job as always answering my/and other peoples questions man. Very impressed.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do u feel about x gels+ uspl test powder..

I just did the IC release.. Was too good to pass up

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It feels good

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
mrcooper , great job as always answering my/and other peoples questions man. Very impressed.
No problem man!

How do u feel about x gels+ uspl test powder..

I just did the IC release.. Was too good to pass up
How much is it running for? I got the email but the link won't load.

Considering the potential synergy between ArA and agmatine, I think it's a great stack.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problem man!

How much is it running for? I got the email but the link won't load.

Considering the potential synergy between ArA and agmatine, I think it's a great stack.
It was 50+free shipping with a testpowder shirt, free c20, 10ct powerfull, asteroid trainin manual 2.0 version, and TEN random people will get their purchase price refunded.

Have u seen the full ingredient profile?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was 50+free shipping with a testpowder shirt, free c20, 10ct powerfull, asteroid trainin manual 2.0 version, and TEN random people will get their purchase price refunded.

Have u seen the full ingredient profile?
I picked it up too, way too good of a deal. The profile looks pretty good I'm excited to see what this stuff does

thatguy099

Awards
Are there any pre workouts you wouldn't want to run with x gels ie. Craze, Fierce Domination, Max Intense?

And could you stack them with the new Test Factor Advanced?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Are there any pre workouts you wouldn't want to run with x gels ie. Craze, Fierce Domination, Max Intense?

And could you stack them with the new Test Factor Advanced?
It stacks with any preworkout or testosterone booster!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about ursobolic.. Mild anti inflammatory, isn't it? Should I keep them a few hours apart? Or am I wrong on this?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
How about ursobolic.. Mild anti inflammatory, isn't it? Should I keep them a few hours apart? Or am I wrong on this?
Actually, ursobolic exploits similar pathways to ArA (Akt/PI3K). So the stack would be great, and completely non-hormonal.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I know, I'm a little buzzed (can finally drink again :D). I still meant ursobolic
HAHA I was gonna was wtf r u drunk coop? But good to hear, enjoy it. And now that the stack has the mr.Cooper seal of approval, I can't wait for the time to come!