New Products from Serious Nutrition Solutions

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established

NEW PRODUCT SURVEY THREAD

There has been an incredible amount of hype surrounding the SNS camp in recent weeks as more new products have been released (Choline Citrate, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Citrulline Malate, Cissus XT, Bulbine, Thyrocaps) and more are set to come very soon (with only a few of them including Stim-Free Focus XT and Optimize T).

Serious Nutrition Solutions is a company that is always attempting to "revolutionize sports nutrition - one product at a time."

As perennial innovators in the supplement industry, what I'm seeking to do in this thread is measure customer interest in certain new products, and get ideas straight from our consumers that might someday be put into production to meet market needs that are obvious and truly exist. As a marketer, I find it extremely important to gauge the interests and enthusiasm and needs of the consumer, so that's what we're doing here.

Tell us what you'd like to see us producing - whether it's a bulk ingredient, a new formula, a certain niche product. Whatever you need, want, or are thinking of at the moment that you'd like to see produced in the highest quality manner, always third-party tested - TELL US!

And to keep things interesting and show how much we value your feedback and loyal support, T shirts and Blender Bottles will be given out at random and for quality posts throughout the life of this thread. :)

mnowak1228

Awards
Subbed

Young JD

Awards
That new inhibit-e that sns was working on just chuck some 3deoxydhea in their instead of the 3deoxy 7 keto dhea

CJNator

Awards
Subbed and what about creatine and nutrient partitioner in ONE?!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
In for new racetams :)

aceroni

Awards
Love your citrulline maleate and beta alanine.. Was thinking maybe a pre workout containing both of them as well as creatine,bcaas (leucine) and agmatine

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Please...how can I begin to beg for a Bulk BCAA product? Something to stand toe to toe with Bulk Modern BCAA or RecoverPro :3 , point being so I can have all 3 and never get tired of flavors ^^!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A multi vitamin stress adaptogen "well being" blend would be pretty sweet. There are a lot of people that take that stuff anyways maybe even like a night time version that helps you sleep...

My 2¢

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about a reduce prolactin product? You guys got reduce xt and I hear you are already in the process of creating a new ATD estrogen controller. Let's see a prolactin one from you guys.

Also, with focus xt being so great let Cyrus make an intraworkout blend of aminos, and nitrates ;)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
some nice suggestions .. keep it coming fella's

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Na-R-ALA or K-r-ALA, or head in the GDA direction.

i think having BULK supplements is the way to go, can't really.. or let me say it this way.. SP/PF has seen enough of my money, would like to see a company i can trust do more bulk generic products.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Keep them coming. Some of these ideas have been very original, which means you may eventually see them come to fruition!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Na-R-ALA or K-r-ALA, or head in the GDA direction.

i think having BULK supplements is the way to go, can't really.. or let me say it this way.. SP/PF has seen enough of my money, would like to see a company i can trust do more bulk generic products.
You don't trust sp?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Please...how can I begin to beg for a Bulk BCAA product? Something to stand toe to toe with Bulk Modern BCAA or RecoverPro :3 , point being so I can have all 3 and never get tired of flavors ^^!
that would be something i would try as well.

the new products look great, keep up the good work!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
bcaa's are the only thing i source out at the moment but i do enjoy bulk leucine

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
We really want to put out a BCAA product, but with the current cost of BCAA's it's not going to happen immediately. Hopefully at some point in the future we can offer it at a price point that we find to be in line with the rest of our products.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
I would like a pre-work out/ BCAA combo sup. Maybe a stress relieving sleep aid. I could use a sup that helps me recovery and cool down after a lift like a protein or BCAA with a calming effect. Sometime I have to lift at night n i find it hard to cool down n sleep after a good gym sesh even tho I Kno I have to wake up Early the next morning. I'm just spitballin here.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Love SNS products and really looking forward to the release of your Cissus supplement and the stim free FocusXT!

I would second any more racetams products. These have always piqued my interest! Also, any estrogen or cortisol control supps. Perhaps, a multi vitamin blend per Coops suggestions from his multi vitamin thread lol or his pre workout concoction as well :) any potent sleep aids would be welcomed as well!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like a pre-work out/ BCAA combo sup. Maybe a stress relieving sleep aid. I could use a sup that helps me recovery and cool down after a lift like a protein or BCAA with a calming effect. Sometime I have to lift at night n i find it hard to cool down n sleep after a good gym sesh even tho I Kno I have to wake up Early the next morning. I'm just spitballin here.
although we dont have a true pre workout .. you can do various things for pre workout .. focusXT + agmatine is my favorite ..and i throw leucine in almost every drink lol

as for sleep .. try ZMA + PhenibutXT (dose 3on 2 off)

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
A relaxation and post workout product would need to be separate from a company perspective because it would limit the product customer base to much by putting them together. I do like the idea of a formulated relaxation product. Maybe we'll look into it to expand the Health Series when the time comes.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Love SNS products and really looking forward to the release of your Cissus supplement and the stim free FocusXT!

I would second any more racetams products. These have always piqued my interest! Also, any estrogen or cortisol control supps. Perhaps, a multi vitamin blend per Coops suggestions from his multi vitamin thread lol or his pre workout concoction as well :) any potent sleep aids would be welcomed as well!
We have an extremely potent cortisol control supplement out already. It's Reduce XT.

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
although we dont have a true pre workout .. you can do various things for pre workout .. focusXT + agmatine is my favorite ..and i throw leucine in almost every drink lol

as for sleep .. try ZMA + PhenibutXT (dose 3on 2 off)
Thanks for the suggestion will keep in mind..

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
A relaxation and post workout product would need to be separate from a company perspective because it would limit the product customer base to much by putting them together. I do like the idea of a formulated relaxation product. Maybe we'll look into it to expand the Health Series when the time comes.
keep us post on that relaxation product I Kno could use one.. N I'm sure I'm not the only one thanks

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I would love to see this as well, but I don't think it'll happen.
Yeah I know but I guy can dream of big pharmas being non existent

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know but I guy can dream of big pharmas being non existent
I dream of that all the time. And the FDA not big pharma's interest first because of tax money and lobbyist kick backs.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I dream of that all the time. And the FDA not big pharma's interest first because of tax money and lobbyist kick backs.
The current structure of the American political and legal systems aren't even vaguely reminiscent of the things that were done to make this country great in the first place, and I find this terrifying.

Off that highly controversial subject, I would like to see some nitrates available.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the SNS bulk product line, gives me great flexibility to dose ingredients I like at the doses I want (knowing that they are high quality ingredients). So my suggestions are things I tend to use frequently that I would turn to SNS to get if they acquired them.

Forskolin- I would love a high quality forskolin product in cap form. I don't trust most of the available products with this currently, other than some select brands where it is contained in a formula.

LCLT- Already use ALCAR and PLCAR from SNS so this other carnitine would definitely be a logical next addition IMO.

Alpha GPC- I really like this ingredient, but I know it is expensive and demand isn't the highest for it standalone at adequate doses.

Orotic Acid- Never used this standalone (not even sure where I would find it alone) but have liked products int he past with its inclusion (love MAN Clout) so trying it on its own would be interesting.

I know it has been said Na-R-Ala is not feasible financially but if it ever did I would love to see it made available in caps.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I love the SNS bulk product line, gives me great flexibility to dose ingredients I like at the doses I want (knowing that they are high quality ingredients). So my suggestions are things I tend to use frequently that I would turn to SNS to get if they acquired them.

Forskolin- I would love a high quality forskolin product in cap form. I don't trust most of the available products with this currently, other than some select brands where it is contained in a formula.

LCLT- Already use ALCAR and PLCAR from SNS so this other carnitine would definitely be a logical next addition IMO.

Alpha GPC- I really like this ingredient, but I know it is expensive and demand isn't the highest for it standalone at adequate doses.

Orotic Acid- Never used this standalone (not even sure where I would find it alone) but have liked products int he past with its inclusion (love MAN Clout) so trying it on its own would be interesting.

I know it has been said Na-R-Ala is not feasible financially but if it ever did I would love to see it made available in caps.
This^^

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

It's amazing how similar we think. I have suggested every one of those at one point or another.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It's amazing how similar we think. I have suggested every one of those at one point or another.
Add to that list please:

-Arachidonic Acid
-L-Carnitine Fumarate
-Sleep aid with a good mix of ZMA+Melatonin would be amazing.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've spent the last couple years reading a lot more than posting and have amended a lot of my opinions on things. Gives me the feeling we read similar things to reach similar viewpoints. :cool:

With that said I hope that means I can see some of my suggestions in SNS form eventually. :)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would love to see a capped version of LCLT from us. I'm currently using a bulk powder and its a pain in the *ss.
The Forskolin probably wont happen cause the price is about 3X what it was 1.5 years ago:(

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm all for adaptogens:)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

NEW PRODUCT SURVEY THREAD

There has been an incredible amount of hype surrounding the SNS camp in recent weeks as more new products have been released (Choline Citrate, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Citrulline Malate, Cissus XT, Bulbine, Thyrocaps) and more are set to come very soon (with only a few of them including Stim-Free Focus XT and Optimize T).

Serious Nutrition Solutions is a company that is always attempting to "revolutionize sports nutrition - one product at a time."

As perennial innovators in the supplement industry, what I'm seeking to do in this thread is measure customer interest in certain new products, and get ideas straight from our consumers that might someday be put into production to meet market needs that are obvious and truly exist. As a marketer, I find it extremely important to gauge the interests and enthusiasm and needs of the consumer, so that's what we're doing here.

Tell us what you'd like to see us producing - whether it's a bulk ingredient, a new formula, a certain niche product. Whatever you need, want, or are thinking of at the moment that you'd like to see produced in the highest quality manner, always third-party tested - TELL US!

And to keep things interesting and show how much we value your feedback and loyal support, T shirts and Blender Bottles will be given out at random and for quality posts throughout the life of this thread. :)
this looks a little similar to this...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/161314-what-would-you.html

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
an amino product containing amino nitrates and both eaa & bcaa's

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about a reduce prolactin product? You guys got reduce xt and I hear you are already in the process of creating a new ATD estrogen controller. Let's see a prolactin one from you guys.

Also, with focus xt being so great let Cyrus make an intraworkout blend of aminos, and nitrates ;)
there has been talk of an inhibiting Prolactin product.... but dont know if it's gonna happen or not.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yo 4 reals if SNS came with ArA & fadoggia .. I promise I won't touch roidz lol

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Ara would be cool. Still say multi vit would be a good down the road supp.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ara would be cool. Still say multi vit would be a good down the road supp.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
This ^^^ all about a good multi

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to see a GDA and/or a stim free metabolism booster for night time leaning and sleep aid.. Something like tta+rk+alcar+green tea+sleep aids :) perhaps even some taraxacum

Also a product that can help increase anabolism and utilization of food like ecdy .. I remember an old formula by pinnacle nutrition, Anabol x.. Boy That stuff was good.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We really want to put out a BCAA product, but with the current cost of BCAA's it's not going to happen immediately. Hopefully at some point in the future we can offer it at a price point that we find to be in line with the rest of our products.
I can understand the risks associate but man do I look forward to the day when we can release a BCAA product, especially if the flavoring is anything like what we've done with FXT.

Add to that list please:

-Arachidonic Acid
-L-Carnitine Fumarate
-Sleep aid with a good mix of ZMA+Melatonin would be amazing.
I love ArA as well

I was thinking the same thing!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I can understand the risks associate but man do I look forward to the day when we can release a BCAA product, especially if the flavoring is anything like what we've done with FXT.

I love ArA as well
I completely agree with you, I can't wait to see what flavoring on the BCAA's would be.

I'd love to see an ArA product as well, I've always wanted to run it, but the cost of 3 bottles for a 50 day run of X-Factor was pretty hefty last time I checked.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I completely agree with you, I can't wait to see what flavoring on the BCAA's would be.

I'd love to see an ArA product as well, I've always wanted to run it, but the cost of 3 bottles for a 50 day run of X-Factor was pretty hefty last time I checked.
I ran Max Out twice and love it, the pumps I got were almost painful (srs). I've always wanted to compare x-factor but needed at least a 50 day supple for max effect makes it too expensive like you said.........creating a wonderful opportunity for us to produce a inexpensive and excellent ArA (does sns do it any other way?)

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I ran Max Out twice and love it, the pumps I got were almost painful (srs). I've always wanted to compare x-factor but needed at least a 50 day supple for max effect makes it too expensive like you said.........creating a wonderful opportunity for us to produce a inexpensive and excellent ArA (does sns do it any other way?)
I considered running maxout a couple times, but there's been a correlation between me being broke and it being on sale. Lol

I hate paying full price for anything, but I love stocking up on stuff when I see a good sale.