New Products from Serious Nutrition Solutions

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. I love the SNS bulk product line, gives me great flexibility to dose ingredients I like at the doses I want (knowing that they are high quality ingredients). So my suggestions are things I tend to use frequently that I would turn to SNS to get if they acquired them.

Forskolin- I would love a high quality forskolin product in cap form. I don't trust most of the available products with this currently, other than some select brands where it is contained in a formula.

LCLT- Already use ALCAR and PLCAR from SNS so this other carnitine would definitely be a logical next addition IMO.

Alpha GPC- I really like this ingredient, but I know it is expensive and demand isn't the highest for it standalone at adequate doses.

Orotic Acid- Never used this standalone (not even sure where I would find it alone) but have liked products int he past with its inclusion (love MAN Clout) so trying it on its own would be interesting.

I know it has been said Na-R-Ala is not feasible financially but if it ever did I would love to see it made available in caps.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    I love the SNS bulk product line, gives me great flexibility to dose ingredients I like at the doses I want (knowing that they are high quality ingredients). So my suggestions are things I tend to use frequently that I would turn to SNS to get if they acquired them.

Forskolin- I would love a high quality forskolin product in cap form. I don't trust most of the available products with this currently, other than some select brands where it is contained in a formula.

LCLT- Already use ALCAR and PLCAR from SNS so this other carnitine would definitely be a logical next addition IMO.

Alpha GPC- I really like this ingredient, but I know it is expensive and demand isn't the highest for it standalone at adequate doses.

Orotic Acid- Never used this standalone (not even sure where I would find it alone) but have liked products int he past with its inclusion (love MAN Clout) so trying it on its own would be interesting.

I know it has been said Na-R-Ala is not feasible financially but if it ever did I would love to see it made available in caps.
    This^^
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I love the SNS bulk product line, gives me great flexibility to dose ingredients I like at the doses I want (knowing that they are high quality ingredients). So my suggestions are things I tend to use frequently that I would turn to SNS to get if they acquired them.

It's amazing how similar we think. I have suggested every one of those at one point or another.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It's amazing how similar we think. I have suggested every one of those at one point or another.
    Add to that list please:

-Arachidonic Acid
    -L-Carnitine Fumarate
    -Sleep aid with a good mix of ZMA+Melatonin would be amazing.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I've spent the last couple years reading a lot more than posting and have amended a lot of my opinions on things. Gives me the feeling we read similar things to reach similar viewpoints.

With that said I hope that means I can see some of my suggestions in SNS form eventually.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

I would love to see a capped version of LCLT from us. I'm currently using a bulk powder and its a pain in the *ss.
    The Forskolin probably wont happen cause the price is about 3X what it was 1.5 years ago

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

7. I'm all for adaptogens
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

8. ArAaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Fadogia
    S.n.S team member

9. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post

NEW PRODUCT SURVEY THREAD

There has been an incredible amount of hype surrounding the SNS camp in recent weeks as more new products have been released (Choline Citrate, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Citrulline Malate, Cissus XT, Bulbine, Thyrocaps) and more are set to come very soon (with only a few of them including Stim-Free Focus XT and Optimize T).

Serious Nutrition Solutions is a company that is always attempting to "revolutionize sports nutrition - one product at a time."

As perennial innovators in the supplement industry, what I'm seeking to do in this thread is measure customer interest in certain new products, and get ideas straight from our consumers that might someday be put into production to meet market needs that are obvious and truly exist. As a marketer, I find it extremely important to gauge the interests and enthusiasm and needs of the consumer, so that's what we're doing here.

Tell us what you'd like to see us producing - whether it's a bulk ingredient, a new formula, a certain niche product. Whatever you need, want, or are thinking of at the moment that you'd like to see produced in the highest quality manner, always third-party tested - TELL US!

And to keep things interesting and show how much we value your feedback and loyal support, T shirts and Blender Bottles will be given out at random and for quality posts throughout the life of this thread.
    this looks a little similar to this...

What would YOU like to see SNS make next?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Please...how can I begin to beg for a Bulk BCAA product? Something to stand toe to toe with Bulk Modern BCAA or RecoverPro :3 , point being so I can have all 3 and never get tired of flavors ^^!
    an amino product containing amino nitrates and both eaa & bcaa's
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    ArAaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Fadogia
    x2!

12. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    How about a reduce prolactin product? You guys got reduce xt and I hear you are already in the process of creating a new ATD estrogen controller. Let's see a prolactin one from you guys.

Also, with focus xt being so great let Cyrus make an intraworkout blend of aminos, and nitrates
    there has been talk of an inhibiting Prolactin product.... but dont know if it's gonna happen or not.

13. yo 4 reals if SNS came with ArA & fadoggia .. I promise I won't touch roidz lol
    S.n.S team member

14. Ara would be cool. Still say multi vit would be a good down the road supp.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    Ara would be cool. Still say multi vit would be a good down the road supp.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    This ^^^ all about a good multi
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

16. Would love to see a GDA and/or a stim free metabolism booster for night time leaning and sleep aid.. Something like tta+rk+alcar+green tea+sleep aids perhaps even some taraxacum

Also a product that can help increase anabolism and utilization of food like ecdy .. I remember an old formula by pinnacle nutrition, Anabol x.. Boy That stuff was good.

17. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    We really want to put out a BCAA product, but with the current cost of BCAA's it's not going to happen immediately. Hopefully at some point in the future we can offer it at a price point that we find to be in line with the rest of our products.
    I can understand the risks associate but man do I look forward to the day when we can release a BCAA product, especially if the flavoring is anything like what we've done with FXT.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Add to that list please:

-Arachidonic Acid
    -L-Carnitine Fumarate
    -Sleep aid with a good mix of ZMA+Melatonin would be amazing.
    I love ArA as well

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    this looks a little similar to this...

What would YOU like to see SNS make next?
    I was thinking the same thing!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I can understand the risks associate but man do I look forward to the day when we can release a BCAA product, especially if the flavoring is anything like what we've done with FXT.

I love ArA as well
    I completely agree with you, I can't wait to see what flavoring on the BCAA's would be.

I'd love to see an ArA product as well, I've always wanted to run it, but the cost of 3 bottles for a 50 day run of X-Factor was pretty hefty last time I checked.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I completely agree with you, I can't wait to see what flavoring on the BCAA's would be.

I'd love to see an ArA product as well, I've always wanted to run it, but the cost of 3 bottles for a 50 day run of X-Factor was pretty hefty last time I checked.
    I ran Max Out twice and love it, the pumps I got were almost painful (srs). I've always wanted to compare x-factor but needed at least a 50 day supple for max effect makes it too expensive like you said.........creating a wonderful opportunity for us to produce a inexpensive and e****lent ArA (does sns do it any other way?)

20. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

I ran Max Out twice and love it, the pumps I got were almost painful (srs). I've always wanted to compare x-factor but needed at least a 50 day supple for max effect makes it too expensive like you said.........creating a wonderful opportunity for us to produce a inexpensive and e****lent ArA (does sns do it any other way?)
    I considered running maxout a couple times, but there's been a correlation between me being broke and it being on sale. Lol

I hate paying full price for anything, but I love stocking up on stuff when I see a good sale.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

21. only aRa I thought it was decent price was mass capsXP .. But ofcourse it has like 4757375836 other ingridents .. So stayed away from it
    S.n.S team member

22. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I considered running maxout a couple times, but there's been a correlation between me being broke and it being on sale. Lol

I hate paying full price for anything, but I love stocking up on stuff when I see a good sale.
    lol, I can understand that! I only had it cause I got it for free.

23. I hope by now you've all seen this..

Agmatine 180 CT Caps available as well..

24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Sure didn't thanks for the info man! That's huge!
    Founder & Owner

25. Awesome .. Excited about mixing this in my pre drink
    S.n.S team member

26. Stopping by to say hi to one of my fav supp companies

Would like to see you guys product LCLT, a flavored BCAA and as suggested before a basic sleep aid to run along with the ZMA.
    <3 boobs

27. Quote Originally Posted by Adobo View Post
    Stopping by to say hi to one of my fav supp companies

Would like to see you guys product LCLT, a flavored BCAA and as suggested before a basic sleep aid to run along with the ZMA.
    for the sleep aid, try phenibut or picamillon. I also like animal PM. and if all else fails ambien!
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

for the sleep aid, try phenibut or picamillon. I also like animal PM. and if all else fails ambien!
    True, when are you guys going to start making bigger bottles of ambien??? : )
    Founder & Owner

29. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    True, when are you guys going to start making bigger bottles of ambien??? : )
    lol, that might be awhile, even longer then caffeine-free focus xt!

30. Wait were producing ambien ? Lol

But yea I like phenibutXT plus zma for sleep aid
    S.n.S team member

Similar Forum Threads

1. Serious Nutrition Solutions - DAA
    By GQNemesis in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 01:49 AM
  2. Serious Nutrition Solutions ZMA
    By warbird01 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 07:00 PM
  3. SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    By diplomats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 01:16 PM
  4. Welcome Serious Nutrition Solutions!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 02:58 PM
  5. Serious Nutrition Solutions Now Available!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2005, 01:11 AM