Agmatine

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
So after 2 weeks of playing with doses, I opened 3 caps and poured them in my wyked yesterday. Best workout and pumps I've had ever...honestly.

750 mg is my sweet spot...

Random thread, but thought I'd let you guys know, you have a customer for life. Simple effective products.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So after 2 weeks of playing with doses, I opened 3 caps and poured them in my wyked yesterday. Best workout and pumps I've had ever...honestly.

750 mg is my sweet spot...

Random thread, but thought I'd let you guys know, you have a customer for life. Simple effective products.
Who AI or SNS??? or both? :p

So opening the 3-4 caps and taking it PWO is legit? I'm try it!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
SNS is what I'm using right now.

Reactions: mw1
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ummm..couple weeks. Played with dosing, 750 pre works best for me.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Ummm..couple weeks. Played with dosing, 750 pre works best for me.
I like 1g personally, but 750-1g seems to be the sweet spot for most.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I like 1g personally, but 750-1g seems to be the sweet spot for most.
I don't have alot of carbs before I workout and find I get a bit hypo with 1 g

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried 500mg @ breakfast with carbs, then 500mg pre workout meal with carbs... and i find i like taking 750mg - 1g pre workout with carbs the best. Such a simple and effective product, and not too expensive. Agmatine was almost instantly a new staple lol.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I've tried 500mg @ breakfast with carbs, then 500mg pre workout meal with carbs... and i find i like taking 750mg - 1g pre workout with carbs the best. Such a simple and effective product, and not too expensive. Agmatine was almost instantly a new staple lol.
I literally decided it was staple after my first dose.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm..may have to give this a try

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Tried it today.
Good idea John. I dosed 1g though.
I'll be doing it again lol.

Rhadam congrats on joining the SNS Team as well.

:thumbsup:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup I'm with you as well .. I love me 750mg pre too .. I tried bulk (non SnS .. Didn't work for me) then I did your method Sns caps into my pink lemonade focusXT and loved my workout

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha yeah that's how I was .. After trying it once, I got hooked onto it and became staple for me too

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yup I'm with you as well .. I love me 750mg pre too .. I tried bulk (non SnS .. Didn't work for me) then I did your method Sns caps into my pink lemonade focusXT and loved my workout
Just curious how bulk would not work, but breaking open the caps does?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Just curious how bulk would not work, but breaking open the caps does?
Better quality/sourcing maybe....I've heard from numerous people sns worked when others didnt

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I want to try the SNS branded ones next. Been a lot of good buzz surrounding it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Same here. Bought 2 tubs of a bulk Agmatine product, and simply did not find the efficacy i was used to from SNS caps. Gave both to a buddy.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And about to get even cheaper:)

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And about to get even cheaper:)
for reelz??

what is the daily intake limit for agmatine? i'm currently using AI's product. i usually take 2 caps (500mg). can't say i've noticed much.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You guys using it on off days as well?

murk01

murk01

Awards
f-ck, I already take a ton of sh-t for pwo.... I guess one more wont hurt

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
f-ck, I already take a ton of sh-t for pwo.... I guess one more wont hurt
Ha we all used to, hopefully by using this ull save $$ on other sups

Nice veins .. I woulda guessed u already on agmatine from the pic lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i train fasted so i take 250mg upon wakening then 250mg mixed in with my whiteflood and 250mg pre bed..

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys using it on off days as well?
The only time I use it, don't want pumps on squat/dead days, but do like the all day fullness on off days as well as health benefits.

murk01

murk01

Awards
The only time I use it, don't want pumps on squat/dead days, but do like the all day fullness on off days as well as health benefits.
common G. you know u wanna lil pump when you go to the beach!!!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Very impressed with this product. Excellent pumps and vascularity. Muscle fullness seems up as well.

Reactions: mw1

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
So do any of you guys take this on leg day or are the pumps noticeable in the back like on a ph or something? I have some Agmatine on the way, but I also just got told to not work my upper body anymore so it's pretty much legs, abs, and cardio for now. I'm wondering if it will be worth it to mess with or just save it for another day.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So do any of you guys take this on leg day or are the pumps noticeable in the back like on a ph or something? I have some Agmatine on the way, but I also just got told to not work my upper body anymore so it's pretty much legs, abs, and cardio for now. I'm wondering if it will be worth it to mess with or just save it for another day.
No upper body workout at all ? Who told u that ?

I would still try it, yeah sometimes pumps can be real painful .. I really do feel like I'm on tren when I'm on it lol

I would play with the dosage .. i know some peeps just take 2 in morning & 2 pre bed(off days) .. I take 2-3caps pre workout .. If I have enough I'll do 2 pre bed

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i take agmatine for every single workout, on leg day my quad pumped so hard it cracked me in the lip...

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
No upper body workout at all ? Who told u that ?

I would still try it, yeah sometimes pumps can be real painful .. I really do feel like I'm on tren when I'm on it lol

I would play with the dosage .. i know some peeps just take 2 in morning & 2 pre bed(off days) .. I take 2-3caps pre workout .. If I have enough I'll do 2 pre bed
I just found out today I have Ulnar nerve entrapment in my left arm which has been causing numbness/pain in my left forearm, wrist, and pinky/ring fingers. I am taking some really strong NSAID and taking some time off. I will also be scheduling my shoulder surgery for the near future to fix a SLAP tear. My appt to set up the surgery is tomorrow. So ya that's what is holding me back for now lol.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohhh sorry to hear, I was actually hoping for "bc I'm huge already" lol

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Mw1- agreed. The endurance aspect of this product actually took me by surprise and I found myself wanting to train longer and longer.

jsals22

Awards
Been taking agmatine for a couple weeks now after hearing about in on AM. Absolutely love it. Has anyone had any sides from it is what I want to know.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been taking agmatine for a couple weeks now after hearing about in on AM. Absolutely love it. Has anyone had any sides from it is what I want to know.
Ive had a horrible side effect

Too many veins popping out

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ive had a horrible side effect

Too many veins popping out
yeppp i have the same problem, vein so big i can physically count the white blood cells

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How much are you guys dosing PRE w/o?

Anyone using more than the 1000mg per day?

Are u guys splitting the dose like 500 in the am and another 500 at night, or using all caps at night or what?

SNS states it keeps you full "around the clock" well to achieve that effect, what's the best way to take it?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much are you guys dosing PRE w/o?

Anyone using more than the 1000mg per day?

Are u guys splitting the dose like 500 in the am and another 500 at night, or using all caps at night or what?

SNS states it keeps you full "around the clock" well to achieve that effect, what's the best way to take it?
Youll have to experiment and see what works best for you.

1000mg in the am with a high carb meal is one option. 500/500mg am/pre-wo is another. 1000mg 60min pre-wo yet another. To get all day fullness, I do 500mg in the AM, 500mg in the afternoon.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I do 250 before breakfast, 750 pre workout.....works good for me....

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
If I work out in the AM, I do 500mg upon waking then 500mg later in the day.

If I work out in the PM, I do 500mg upon waking then 500mg preworkout.

Which is kinda the same thing. I played with higher doses a bit. I never noticed any difference above 1000mg/day.

ALSO WHEN IT NUTRAPLANET GETTING SNS AGMATINE CAPSULES IN STOCK??? I need to place an order for 2 bottles ASAP!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
took a little while for it to kick in for me, but when it did, it was noticable.

all in my "so, just woke up this morning" thread.