Agmatine

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Any sns reps.know when the planet is getting agmatine back in stock?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any sns reps.know when the planet is getting agmatine back in stock?

Just sent an email .. Hopefully by the start of the week

Damn DAA is only 1 left too .. We just restocked it last week lol

Thanks for the support guys!

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Just sent an email .. Hopefully by the start of the week

Damn DAA is only 1 left too .. We just restocked it last week lol

Thanks for the support guys!
Cool, thanks! Looking forward to getting some more. Stuff is bombbbbbb

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I know .. I just got done speaking with the SNS boss and he informed me NP just placed an order .. So were shipping it out to NP asap .. Hopefully it'll be in stock soon

I understand the urge .. Wish NP would order a huge amount of stuff .. We run out of DAA & agmatine faster then Charlie sheen finishing up his AA

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
no wonder either, DAA + agmatine does so much for my mood,well being and mental acuity its unreal. thats aside from LH,muscle gains,pumps,etc etc

starting that soon I think!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no wonder either, DAA + agmatine does so much for my mood,well being and mental acuity its unreal. thats aside from LH,muscle gains,pumps,etc etc

starting that soon I think!
I love that stuff too ... I have 4 more days on left then jumping back to my love (agmatine + cop)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I know I know .. I just got done speaking with the SNS boss and he informed me NP just placed an order .. So were shipping it out to NP asap .. Hopefully it'll be in stock soon

I understand the urge .. Wish NP would order a huge amount of stuff .. We run out of DAA & agmatine faster then Charlie sheen finishing up his AA
I recently ordered 3 of them ;) Must have got the last of the agmatine ;)

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Back in stock at $19.99....didn't it used to be 24.99?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back in stock at $19.99....didn't it used to be 24.99?
Yup keyword WAS

stuff sells out quicker then flash

Would u rather pay $25 ? U cab paypal me the difference lol

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Haha. Yeah that sounds great, send me a PM with your info.

Cool to see such an effective supp at a reasonable price. I'm not sure I even care about the physique effects as much as how it affects me mentally.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Haha. Yeah that sounds great, send me a PM with your info.

Cool to see such an effective supp at a reasonable price. I'm not sure I even care about the physique effects as much as how it affects me mentally.
The price of our Agmatine should be dropping anywhere that stocks it. We figured people would appreciate paying less.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i like the price decrease .... new lineup should be up on NP soon too

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup yup 3more days and I jump back on this stuff can't wait

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of stock already in 4days

Haha thanks for the support bodybuilders .. Sns agmatine rules :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Out of stock already in 4days

Haha thanks for the support bodybuilders .. Sns agmatine rules :)
I'm going to get around to trying it eventually.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Ugh...NP sent me someone else's box. It has two boxes of zero impact bars, some erase pro, and sns daa caps.

Fuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh...NP sent me someone else's box. It has two boxes of zero impact bars, some erase pro, and sns daa caps.Fuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk
Send me that erase pro :)

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Hah. Send me two bottles of agmatine!!

Wonder what the other guys reaction was when he opened his box. Two guys both screaming in their kitchens at the same time from different parts of the country. Hahaha.

jsals22

Awards
Should agmatine be cycled? Started taking it about a month ago, and absolutely love it and just curious if I can stay on it for extended periods of time

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should agmatine be cycled? Started taking it about a month ago, and absolutely love it and just curious if I can stay on it for extended periods of time

It's your choice .. But I always cycle it .. Most I've used was 10weeks then 4weeks break

I believe in cycling everything (excluding food )

jsals22

Awards
Thanks would of never came across it if wasnt for AM. Def have learned alot thanks to all

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished my second day of going 500 around noon when I break my fast and 500 prewo... Haven't noticed any effects yet. I've taken it with Carbs both times. I'm going to try 1g all prewo Monday hopefully that makes a difference.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Just finished my second day of going 500 around noon when I break my fast and 500 prewo... Haven't noticed any effects yet. I've taken it with Carbs both times. I'm going to try 1g all prewo Monday hopefully that makes a difference.
That's what I'd do. Keep in mind that repetitive use should amplify the effects.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I'd do. Keep in mind that repetitive use should amplify the effects.
Sounds good... I've been reading on here with just about everyone getting blown away on the first day. I ordered from you guys though because your sourcing seems to be above the rest.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good... I've been reading on here with just about everyone getting blown away on the first day. I ordered from you guys though because your sourcing seems to be above the rest.
Hopefully you will get the results .. youd just have ti play with dosages .. took me a week+ to find the right dosage

Do you wirkout in morning or evening?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I tried some yesterday for my back/chest superset workout. It was awesome.
Yeah I have the AI brand....
This week or some time this month I will order the SNS brand....

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I have both, both are effective.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
1 more so than the other or no?
Umm, I thought SNS at first, but I think now that I have been on it over a month I can't really tell. I have been taking 2 caps of AI's agmatine upon waking and 3 caps of SNS pre workout. Not sure why, just have....and it's been working so I think I will continue this until it runs out. I can get AI's version in Canada, wish I could get sns 's

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully you will get the results .. youd just have ti play with dosages .. took me a week+ to find the right dosage

Do you wirkout in morning or evening?
It varies if I'm off work (I only work 10 days a month) I work out around 5. If I'm at the Fire station we usually workout around 3ish

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Umm, I thought SNS at first, but I think now that I have been on it over a month I can't really tell. I have been taking 2 caps of AI's agmatine upon waking and 3 caps of SNS pre workout. Not sure why, just have....and it's been working so I think I will continue this until it runs out. I can get AI's version in Canada, wish I could get sns 's
So u were taking and extra 250mg per day....

:p. Cheater no wonder your pumps were so legit.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't feel like starting a new thread (tons of Agmatine ones already), but while it is purely anecdotal I do think the effects with the SNS caps are more pronounced than when I used Primaforce's powder. :D

Keep in mind I am using other pump products (XF and Hemavol pre-workout), so I am not gauging effects based on pump, but dosing at night has been more effective with SNS so far. :thumbsup:

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I believe I owe you some samples. I recently got some spare agmatine so please re-PM me your address. Sorry for the delay.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Didn't feel like starting a new thread (tons of Agmatine ones already), but while it is purely anecdotal I do think the effects with the SNS caps are more pronounced than when I used Primaforce's powder. :D

Keep in mind I am using other pump products (XF and Hemavol pre-workout), so I am not gauging effects based on pump, but dosing at night has been more effective with SNS so far. :thumbsup:
Arachidonic acid, in theory, works extremely well with agmatine and extending the effects.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you will not be disappoint

It varies if I'm off work (I only work 10 days a month) I work out around 5. If I'm at the Fire station we usually workout around 3ish
I was going to say, sounds like a hose dragger! :D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So when you not saving kittens from a tree or lounging on your lazy boy you're working out? Man I took the wrong test!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arachidonic acid, in theory, works extremely well with agmatine and extending the effects.
Overall effects from this combo have been amazing so far. I just couldn't solely say it was due to SNS at the moment ;)

PS using SNS PLCAR as well and loving it. SNS may become my bulk supply company of choice now due to a very wide selection and the 4 products I have used from them have all been effective :cool:

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Overall effects from this combo have been amazing so far. I just couldn't solely say it was due to SNS at the moment ;)

PS using SNS PLCAR as well and loving it. SNS may become my bulk supply company of choice now due to a very wide selection and the 4 products I have used from them have all been effective :cool:
We've got just about everything covered with our Baseline Series. Not much reason to look elsewhere. We're planning on rounding it out with just a few more yet.