Agmatine

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    LOL!!! Someone must be a cop, eh?
    lol! We actually get along really well with the FD here.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Come on bro! There's still time lololol!

You don't hit the gym between writing grandma tickets and speed traps?! Jk!
    Lol we are in the process of getting a incentive to workout in our contract. The city is really pushing health and fitness on us. Fine with lol I'm Not a fan of fat cops

3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Lol we are in the process of getting a incentive to workout in our contract. The city is really pushing health and fitness on us. Fine with lol I'm Not a fan of fat cops
    hey u be nice to me and my friends ..or we will raid the iforce warehouse and keep all the stuff and not hand it in ..jus like we did to china town here in ny
    S.n.S team member
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    hey u be nice to me and my friends ..or we will raid the iforce warehouse and keep all the stuff and not hand it in ..jus like we did to china town here in ny
    You're a fireman to?

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

lol! We actually get along really well with the FD here.
    Just giving you sh1t buddy. Cops (besides my teenage years) have always been a friend of mine. I worked EMS for a few years before getting on with Fire and PD always has our backs!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

Or fat firemen and there are probably just as many of those.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis

I want in on that for shooooor!
  8. Registered User

I want in on that for shooooor!
    ill send u some expired stuff
    S.n.S team member
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Works for me I'm always taking home some expired stuff here at the station. Expired saline is gold my friend pure gold
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Bumping for info...

I believe I read somewhere about a drug interaction with diphenhydramine... I take it for allergies occasionally. What's the interaction if any and possible side effects please. I searched on google but didn't come up with much.

Also a little update - I think I may be experiencing some either analgesic or anti inflammatory properties from the agmatine. I can't be completely sure however, due to the fact that I started orange triad at the same time as the agmatine. One of the reasons I hate starting 2 new products simultaneously.

Usually my shoulders after chest day keep me up at night with immense pain. I haven't had that at all since I started the agmatine and orange triad. I do believe that I am having some analgesic effects tho due to the fact that soreness is definitely way down not just in the shoulders but in general. I've been ANNIHILATING myself in the gym and cannot get sore its almost frustrating me lol! I am going up at least one rep every set or poundage so with my continuous progression and beating last Weeks lifts every workout still a lot less sore, A LOT!

I can't yet say i'm starting to get any preworkout effects but I am however buying another bottle for the possible analgesic and anti inflammatory effects. I'm going to DC use for about a week before starting the new bottle to see for sure if its the agmatine playing a part in mitigating the shoulder pain. With a history of shoulder dislocation and sh1t shoulders in general if its playing ANY part in how good my shoulders feel now then you have a customer for life.

Again, will update. Thank you guys for all the help you've given.

-Valdez
  11. Registered User

The immediate analgesic effects are not likely the OT since many of those ingredients can take a week or longer to kick in. I'd say that it's probably the agmatine at work . As far as your allergy meds, I see no interaction with Agmatine, though make sure that you use it away from Focus XT if you use that product, as your diphenydramine will essentially negate many of Focus XT's positive effects.

Just make sure you use the agmatine continuously, and the effects should only get better.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    The immediate analgesic effects are not likely the OT since many of those ingredients can take a week or longer to kick in. I'd say that it's probably the agmatine at work . As far as your allergy meds, I see no interaction with Agmatine, though make sure that you use it away from Focus XT if you use that product, as your diphenydramine will essentially negate many of Focus XT's positive effects.

Just make sure you use the agmatine continuously, and the effects should only get better.
    Thanks for the response brother!!!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

I have a bottle of Agmatine I bought right before deciding to have shoulder surgery. I never opened it and am about to start hitting the gym with lower body only a few times a week. Would it serve any purpose opening it now or just wait until I'm doing full body lifting again?
  14. Registered User

Wouldn't hurt at all. I'm 6 months post op from ACL reconstruction and have been taking agmatine for a little over a month. Ive have noticed alot less soreness and little less pain for that matter. So in my opinion def wouldnt hurt
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    I have a bottle of Agmatine I bought right before deciding to have shoulder surgery. I never opened it and am about to start hitting the gym with lower body only a few times a week. Would it serve any purpose opening it now or just wait until I'm doing full body lifting again?
    Will it be negative in any way? No
    Will it provide better pumps and the other health benefits over time? Definitely.

Up to you if it is worth it to you $$.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  16. Registered User

Agmatine can actually be utilized as an analgesic and chronic pain aid. Obviously it should not replace clinical prescription aids, but it will help a good bit in pain management among other things.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Meh I'll probably just save it. I don't want to take away the chance to get blown away by the supplement when I try it. I want to feel those great pumps I hear about in my arms and whatnot. If I do only legs etc and don't give it a full chance I may never buy it again when it's really such a great product. Thanks guys.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Honestly bro, I'd take it. Its only 20 bucks and it can only help.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.

Just starting my 2nd week of Ag and I'm loving it. Being on the larger side of the size spectrum, I've always had issues with 'pump' supps but this is the very first that has worked at the recommended dosage. 250 mg in the AM and 750 mg about an hour before I hit the gym and I'm amazed.

I hit the gym after work so I'm feeling and looking pretty damn deflated but this last week I've been walking out of the gym, looking like the Hulk; To the point my wife has made a few comments when I get home. I thought it was a placebo effect like other products but it's been over a full week of dosing and into my 6th workout and I am completely sold. This will definitely become a staple in my supplement routine.

Can't wait to see what the next 7 weeks will look like.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  20. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Just starting my 2nd week of Ag and I'm loving it. Being on the larger side of the size spectrum, I've always had issues with 'pump' supps but this is the very first that has worked at the recommended dosage. 250 mg in the AM and 750 mg about an hour before I hit the gym and I'm amazed.

I hit the gym after work so I'm feeling and looking pretty damn deflated but this last week I've been walking out of the gym, looking like the Hulk; To the point my wife has made a few comments when I get home. I thought it was a placebo effect like other products but it's been over a full week of dosing and into my 6th workout and I am completely sold. This will definitely become a staple in my supplement routine.

We really appreciate your input on this. I'd also like to add my experiences on a new approach I've been using. I don't expect anyone else to do this due to the steep price, but 2g agmatine first thing in the AM on workout days has had extremely positive effects on my mood throughout the entire day. Even in the gym, I feel a lot more amped up to go through killer sets, rather than dreading them. I feel good from dose to dose too...as in, the effects also boost my depth of sleep, which is awesome. This is after two weeks of use at 2g first thing in the morning. Again, 2g is on the very high end and I don't expect anyone to try this but the effects have been so positive (hell, I'm beaming as I type this ) that I thought I'd spread the word.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    We really appreciate your input on this. I'd also like to add my experiences on a new approach I've been using. I don't expect anyone else to do this due to the steep price, but 2g agmatine first thing in the AM on workout days has had extremely positive effects on my mood throughout the entire day. Even in the gym, I feel a lot more amped up to go through killer sets, rather than dreading them. I feel good from dose to dose too...as in, the effects also boost my depth of sleep, which is awesome. This is after two weeks of use at 2g first thing in the morning. Again, 2g is on the very high end and I don't expect anyone to try this but the effects have been so positive (hell, I'm beaming as I type this ) that I thought I'd spread the word.
    Yea, either way, it's a great product that SNS has put out. May have to try the 2 grams during the dull, grey winter months next year to keep myself perky. Wow, I just typed perky. What the hell is wrong with me?
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  22. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide

Awesome, thats exactly how i felt once i started agmatine

Keep us updated on ya long run
    S.n.S team member
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

Listen to this MAN! I have done the ExAcT same thing! also it is not for everyone and DEF Not needed...that being said...its just really really good!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Didn't feel like starting a new thread (tons of Agmatine ones already), but while it is purely anecdotal I do think the effects with the SNS caps are more pronounced than when I used Primaforce's powder.

Keep in mind I am using other pump products (XF and Hemavol pre-workout), so I am not gauging effects based on pump, but dosing at night has been more effective with SNS so far.
    Hey Bolt, I love using hemavol PWO too with great results. What are you seeing/feeling the SNS caps are doing for you so far?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

2g is kinda steep but I manage it hit 1.5 on workout days... Might pick up some extra caps to hit 2g

26. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by grappler22 View Post
    Hey Bolt, I love using hemavol PWO too with great results. What are you seeing/feeling the SNS caps are doing for you so far?
    Personally I see a slight improvement in mood (feel less stressed), get better recovery, and sleep has definitely been improved.
  27. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    2g is kinda steep but I manage it hit 1.5 on workout days... Might pick up some extra caps to hit 2g
    The timing is also key

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Personally I see a slight improvement in mood (feel less stressed), get better recovery, and sleep has definitely been improved.
    I notice all three as well with continuous use. It purportedly has a mild anti-depressant effect.
  28. Registered User

The timing is also key

I notice all three as well with continuous use. It purportedly has a mild anti-depressant effect.
    One of the reasons I tend to use Agmatine quite often
  29. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

I find it rather interesting that the company that introduced agmatine as the "Holy Grail" of BB supplements no longer carries it. I'm not saying that it is a bad product, on the contrary I think it has a number of health benefits. I just don't think that it will put on mass or reduce weight as many believe. As far a pumps are concerned, it seems to be hit or miss. It doesn't do much for me in this area.
  30. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

MAN supplements. It was brought to market via Dr. Houser. He has done a ton of research on the product. What's more he claims that the bioavailability has never been established so it's anybody's guess as to the proper dosage. I have used it for a long time. I typically take 750mg in the morning and another 750mg before my workout. It seems to help lower my BP which is a benefit that is seldom mentioned.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I find it rather interesting that the company that introduced agmatine as the "Holy Grail" of BB supplements no longer carries it. I'm not saying that it is a bad product, on the contrary I think it has a number of health benefits. I just don't think that it will put on mass or reduce weight as many believe. As far a pumps are concerned, it seems to be hit or miss. It doesn't do much for me in this area.
    Who is using agmatine to put on mass or reduce weight in the first place?...First time I've heard of this.

I'd agree the response and dosing is very user dependent, but the overwhelming majority of the feedback on agmatine seems to be very positive.

In terms of pumps, I won't take agmatine on my squat and deadlift days due to the fact that the pumps will be unbearable.
  32. Registered User

MAN Sports still carries Agmatine...Blue Print evolved into Prometheus Rising...

Personally I love it for all the smaller effects and not so much for a "pump" (that is not something elusive that I chase in my workout, but I do notice increased pump with Agmatine).
  33. Registered User

MAN still makes an Agmatine product. Prometheus Rising is actually an improvement upon blueprint that further takes advantage of Agmatine's effects on GnRH.

I do not use agmatine for a pump or body composition. I use it for well-being, overall health, sleep, mood, etc...
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Who is using agmatine to put on mass or reduce weight in the first place?...First time I've heard of this.

I'd agree the response and dosing is very user dependent, but the overwhelming majority of the feedback on agmatine seems to be very positive.

In terms of pumps, I won't take agmatine on my squat and deadlift days due to the fact that the pumps will be unbearable.
    what about agmatine+peeps?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

MAN still makes an Agmatine product. Prometheus Rising is actually an improvement upon blueprint that further takes advantage of Agmatine's effects on GnRH.

I do not use agmatine for a pump or body composition. I use it for well-being, overall health, sleep, mood, etc...
    the sleep effects are amazing.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    what about agmatine+peeps?
    My erectors will explode.
  37. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post

This is a quote from your product description of agmatine. "Agmatine is a truly versatile supplement, with users reporting improved endurance, improved recovery, enhanced performance, dramatic and long lasting pumps, and improved overall body composition including increased lean muscle and decreased body-fat."
  38. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

I stand corrected. They used to have a product called Blue Print which was agmatine only. I have used Prometheus Rising but it's been a while. I didn't remember it containing agmatine. Actually, my run of Prometheus Rising + Erase is when my gyno began to act up. Either the Prometheus was too strong or Erase too weak.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

This is a quote from your product description of agmatine. "Agmatine is a truly versatile supplement, with users reporting improved endurance, improved recovery, enhanced performance, dramatic and long lasting pumps, and improved overall body composition including increased lean muscle and decreased body-fat."
    I doubt you'll find any SNS rep pushing Agmatine for lean mass or cutting fat, I'm aware of the write-up.

inb4 MrCooper can extrapolate a mechanism (though maybe not studied, theoretical sure) of which Agmatine affects body composition.
    One could argue its affects on insulin/nutrition repartitioning can play a role in body composition...
  40. Registered User

We are not responsible for the product description and I'm sure I could point out far more glaring "flaws" in 99% of other products.

Now, as far as body composition, I see no reason why agmatine cannot play an indirect role in affecting it. The stimulating effect on GnRH and GHRH would result in increased LH-> testosterone (which favorably affects muscle acquisition) and would optimize GH, which in GH-insufficient individuals, may aid fat loss. Furthermore, agmatine likely has ergogenic potential by virtue of imidazoline signaling and increased vasoregulatory function, which would allow you to work out harder and longer, thus indirectly affecting body composition through increased capacity for work.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My SNS Agmatine log
    By Hawk in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 01:53 AM
  2. DAA & Agmatine
    By Potatobake in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25