Agmatine

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks would of never came across it if wasnt for AM. Def have learned alot thanks to all

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jsals22 View Post
    Thanks would of never came across it if wasnt for AM. Def have learned alot thanks to all

Np yeah thats how I learned it
    S.n.S team member
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm going to get around to trying it eventually.
    I tried some yesterday for my back/chest superset workout. It was awesome.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Just finished my second day of going 500 around noon when I break my fast and 500 prewo... Haven't noticed any effects yet. I've taken it with Carbs both times. I'm going to try 1g all prewo Monday hopefully that makes a difference.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    Just finished my second day of going 500 around noon when I break my fast and 500 prewo... Haven't noticed any effects yet. I've taken it with Carbs both times. I'm going to try 1g all prewo Monday hopefully that makes a difference.
    That's what I'd do. Keep in mind that repetitive use should amplify the effects.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

That's what I'd do. Keep in mind that repetitive use should amplify the effects.
    Sounds good... I've been reading on here with just about everyone getting blown away on the first day. I ordered from you guys though because your sourcing seems to be above the rest.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5

Sounds good... I've been reading on here with just about everyone getting blown away on the first day. I ordered from you guys though because your sourcing seems to be above the rest.
    Hopefully you will get the results .. youd just have ti play with dosages .. took me a week+ to find the right dosage

Do you wirkout in morning or evening?
    S.n.S team member
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

I tried some yesterday for my back/chest superset workout. It was awesome.
    Yeah I have the AI brand....
    This week or some time this month I will order the SNS brand....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Registered User
    Answers

I have both, both are effective.
  10. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    I have both, both are effective.
    1 more so than the other or no?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  11. Registered User
    Answers

1 more so than the other or no?
    Umm, I thought SNS at first, but I think now that I have been on it over a month I can't really tell. I have been taking 2 caps of AI's agmatine upon waking and 3 caps of SNS pre workout. Not sure why, just have....and it's been working so I think I will continue this until it runs out. I can get AI's version in Canada, wish I could get sns 's
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Hopefully you will get the results .. youd just have ti play with dosages .. took me a week+ to find the right dosage

Do you wirkout in morning or evening?
    It varies if I'm off work (I only work 10 days a month) I work out around 5. If I'm at the Fire station we usually workout around 3ish
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Umm, I thought SNS at first, but I think now that I have been on it over a month I can't really tell. I have been taking 2 caps of AI's agmatine upon waking and 3 caps of SNS pre workout. Not sure why, just have....and it's been working so I think I will continue this until it runs out. I can get AI's version in Canada, wish I could get sns 's
    So u were taking and extra 250mg per day....

. Cheater no wonder your pumps were so legit.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Didn't feel like starting a new thread (tons of Agmatine ones already), but while it is purely anecdotal I do think the effects with the SNS caps are more pronounced than when I used Primaforce's powder.

Keep in mind I am using other pump products (XF and Hemavol pre-workout), so I am not gauging effects based on pump, but dosing at night has been more effective with SNS so far.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

I believe I owe you some samples. I recently got some spare agmatine so please re-PM me your address. Sorry for the delay.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Didn't feel like starting a new thread (tons of Agmatine ones already), but while it is purely anecdotal I do think the effects with the SNS caps are more pronounced than when I used Primaforce's powder.

Keep in mind I am using other pump products (XF and Hemavol pre-workout), so I am not gauging effects based on pump, but dosing at night has been more effective with SNS so far.
    Arachidonic acid, in theory, works extremely well with agmatine and extending the effects.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

you will not be disappoint

It varies if I'm off work (I only work 10 days a month) I work out around 5. If I'm at the Fire station we usually workout around 3ish
    I was going to say, sounds like a hose dragger!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

So when you not saving kittens from a tree or lounging on your lazy boy you're working out? Man I took the wrong test!

19. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Arachidonic acid, in theory, works extremely well with agmatine and extending the effects.
    Overall effects from this combo have been amazing so far. I just couldn't solely say it was due to SNS at the moment

PS using SNS PLCAR as well and loving it. SNS may become my bulk supply company of choice now due to a very wide selection and the 4 products I have used from them have all been effective
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10

Overall effects from this combo have been amazing so far. I just couldn't solely say it was due to SNS at the moment

PS using SNS PLCAR as well and loving it. SNS may become my bulk supply company of choice now due to a very wide selection and the 4 products I have used from them have all been effective
    We've got just about everything covered with our Baseline Series. Not much reason to look elsewhere. We're planning on rounding it out with just a few more yet.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    We've got just about everything covered with our Baseline Series. Not much reason to look elsewhere. We're planning on rounding it out with just a few more yet.
    Add some Na-RALA and you will have every bulk (besides various vit. and min.) I need
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

That's great to hear. Full agree btw...I'd love to see Na-R-ALA too. There are a couple other bulks SNS is coming out with that I know you'll dig.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf
    I was going to say, sounds like a hose dragger!
    LOL!!! Someone must be a cop, eh?
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

So when you not saving kittens from a tree or lounging on your lazy boy you're working out? Man I took the wrong test!
    Come on bro! There's still time lololol!

You don't hit the gym between writing grandma tickets and speed traps?! Jk!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

I must be a non responder... 1g of agmatine pre and nada. Suck! I'm going to keep taking it to finish the bottle anyways for the other benefits. Thanks for the help guys.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Answers

I must be a non responder... 1g of agmatine pre and nada. Suck! I'm going to keep taking it to finish the bottle anyways for the other benefits. Thanks for the help guys.
    With carbs, without? 60mins pre, or 1g in the morning? Details?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ

With carbs, without? 60mins pre, or 1g in the morning? Details?
    1g pre with Carbs. I've also tried 500/500 split morning and pre also with Carbs. Actually, every time I have taken it has been with Carbs.
  28. Registered User
    Answers

try on empty stomach pre workout about 45mins before hitting the weights (3caps)

how long have u been on it ?
    S.n.S team member
  29. Registered User
    Answers

I would stick with it, the cumulative effects were good for me, I find it gets better and better.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

depending on my pwo i dose 250-500mg 30-45 pre training, today i did 500mg with maniac on an empty stomach with 750mg beta 501...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

When taking Agmantine would you guys recommend opening the caps and mixing them with a liquid for a more pronounced effect?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis

try on empty stomach pre workout about 45mins before hitting the weights (3caps)

how long have u been on it ?
    Have you dosed on an empty stomach? Do you get all hypo? I've been taking it since Friday.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

I would stick with it, the cumulative effects were good for me, I find it gets better and better.
    Roger that! I'm def not going to toss it so might as well keep taking it.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    depending on my pwo i dose 250-500mg 30-45 pre training, today i did 500mg with maniac on an empty stomach with 750mg beta 501...
    I'm trying to single out the agmatine by not taking it with anything else to give it a true assessment.
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5

Have you dosed on an empty stomach? Do you get all hypo? I've been taking it since Friday.
    You gotta be careful if your prone to being hypo. I am, and I missed my meal before the gym, but took the Agmatine and went anyway. It was awful. I didn't even make it halfway through my workout, left and went next door to 7/11 and picked up a soda. Had to sit in my car drinking it for about 30 minutes before I finally felt a little better.
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    This. Repeated bolus dosings can circumvent a couple kinetic issues that first-time users may have.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    You gotta be careful if your prone to being hypo. I am, and I missed my meal before the gym, but took the Agmatine and went anyway. It was awful. I didn't even make it halfway through my workout, left and went next door to 7/11 and picked up a soda. Had to sit in my car drinking it for about 30 minutes before I finally felt a little better.
    Noms could have given you some peeps man.....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc

Noms could have given you some peeps man.....
    No he couldn't. He ate them all...
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

This. Repeated bolus dosings can circumvent a couple kinetic issues that first-time users may have.
    So continue 1g doses for a bit to saturate... Will do, I'll update if anything changes
  40. Registered User
    Answers

i have taken it with great results .. but then when my friends took it .. didnt work out like it did for me ..so they(actually my cousins) are taking it with carbs now ..so yeah like antihero said just be careful

So continue 1g doses for a bit to saturate... Will do, I'll update if anything changes
    awesome hope it all works out like the way u want
    S.n.S team member
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My SNS Agmatine log
    By Hawk in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 01:53 AM
  2. DAA & Agmatine
    By Potatobake in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 11:38 AM