Agmatine

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. LOL I wish!!


  2. Mw1- agreed. The endurance aspect of this product actually took me by surprise and I found myself wanting to train longer and longer.

  3. Been taking agmatine for a couple weeks now after hearing about in on AM. Absolutely love it. Has anyone had any sides from it is what I want to know.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by jsals22 View Post
    Been taking agmatine for a couple weeks now after hearing about in on AM. Absolutely love it. Has anyone had any sides from it is what I want to know.
    Ive had a horrible side effect

    Too many veins popping out
    S.n.S team member

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Ive had a horrible side effect

    Too many veins popping out
    yeppp i have the same problem, vein so big i can physically count the white blood cells

  6. How much are you guys dosing PRE w/o?

    Anyone using more than the 1000mg per day?

    Are u guys splitting the dose like 500 in the am and another 500 at night, or using all caps at night or what?

    SNS states it keeps you full "around the clock" well to achieve that effect, what's the best way to take it?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    How much are you guys dosing PRE w/o?

    Anyone using more than the 1000mg per day?

    Are u guys splitting the dose like 500 in the am and another 500 at night, or using all caps at night or what?

    SNS states it keeps you full "around the clock" well to achieve that effect, what's the best way to take it?
    Youll have to experiment and see what works best for you.

    1000mg in the am with a high carb meal is one option. 500/500mg am/pre-wo is another. 1000mg 60min pre-wo yet another. To get all day fullness, I do 500mg in the AM, 500mg in the afternoon.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  8. I do 250 before breakfast, 750 pre workout.....works good for me....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  9. If I work out in the AM, I do 500mg upon waking then 500mg later in the day.

    If I work out in the PM, I do 500mg upon waking then 500mg preworkout.

    Which is kinda the same thing. I played with higher doses a bit. I never noticed any difference above 1000mg/day.

    ALSO WHEN IT NUTRAPLANET GETTING SNS AGMATINE CAPSULES IN STOCK??? I need to place an order for 2 bottles ASAP!

  10. took a little while for it to kick in for me, but when it did, it was noticable.

    all in my "so, just woke up this morning" thread.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  11. [QUOTE=BPjohn123;3295532]I do 250 before breakfast, 750 pre workout.....works good for me....[
    /QUOTE]

    Copy cat lol
    S.n.S team member

  12. [QUOTE=GQNemesis;3297046]
    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I do 250 before breakfast, 750 pre workout.....works good for me....[
    /QUOTE]

    Copy cat lol
    You taught me the way of agmatine my friend
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  13. Any sns reps.know when the planet is getting agmatine back in stock?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak View Post
    Any sns reps.know when the planet is getting agmatine back in stock?

    Just sent an email .. Hopefully by the start of the week

    Damn DAA is only 1 left too .. We just restocked it last week lol

    Thanks for the support guys!
    S.n.S team member

  15. [QUOTE=BPjohn123;3297114]
    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    You taught me the way of agmatine my friend
    np glad you are enjoying your workouts

    Try 250 pre bed for few days
    S.n.S team member

  16. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Just sent an email .. Hopefully by the start of the week

    Damn DAA is only 1 left too .. We just restocked it last week lol

    Thanks for the support guys!
    Cool, thanks! Looking forward to getting some more. Stuff is bombbbbbb

  17. [QUOTE=GQNemesis;3298456]
    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    np glad you are enjoying your workouts

    Try 250 pre bed for few days
    I have didn't really notice anything different
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  18. Agmatine (90 Capsules)

    Manufactured By: Serious Nutrition Solutions

    Click To Enlarge
    Price: $46.95$24.99

    Availability: Currently Out Of Stock






  19. I know I know .. I just got done speaking with the SNS boss and he informed me NP just placed an order .. So were shipping it out to NP asap .. Hopefully it'll be in stock soon

    I understand the urge .. Wish NP would order a huge amount of stuff .. We run out of DAA & agmatine faster then Charlie sheen finishing up his AA
    S.n.S team member

  20. no wonder either, DAA + agmatine does so much for my mood,well being and mental acuity its unreal. thats aside from LH,muscle gains,pumps,etc etc

    starting that soon I think!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    no wonder either, DAA + agmatine does so much for my mood,well being and mental acuity its unreal. thats aside from LH,muscle gains,pumps,etc etc

    starting that soon I think!
    I love that stuff too ... I have 4 more days on left then jumping back to my love (agmatine + cop)
    S.n.S team member

  22. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    I know I know .. I just got done speaking with the SNS boss and he informed me NP just placed an order .. So were shipping it out to NP asap .. Hopefully it'll be in stock soon

    I understand the urge .. Wish NP would order a huge amount of stuff .. We run out of DAA & agmatine faster then Charlie sheen finishing up his AA
    I recently ordered 3 of them Must have got the last of the agmatine

  23. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    We run out of DAA & agmatine faster then Charlie sheen finishing up his AA
    Haha. Thanks for the updates.

  24. Back in stock at $19.99....didn't it used to be 24.99?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak View Post
    Back in stock at $19.99....didn't it used to be 24.99?
    Yup keyword WAS

    stuff sells out quicker then flash

    Would u rather pay $25 ? U cab paypal me the difference lol
    S.n.S team member

  26. Haha. Yeah that sounds great, send me a PM with your info.

    Cool to see such an effective supp at a reasonable price. I'm not sure I even care about the physique effects as much as how it affects me mentally.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak
    Haha. Yeah that sounds great, send me a PM with your info.

    Cool to see such an effective supp at a reasonable price. I'm not sure I even care about the physique effects as much as how it affects me mentally.
    The price of our Agmatine should be dropping anywhere that stocks it. We figured people would appreciate paying less.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  28. yeah i like the price decrease .... new lineup should be up on NP soon too
    S.n.S team member

  29. What's the new price gonna be???,


  30. looks like its 19.99 instead of 24.99

  31. Yup yup 3more days and I jump back on this stuff can't wait
    S.n.S team member

  32. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    What's the new price gonna be???,
    Yo po-po ure name sounds familiar .. U used to work on this side ? Lol
    S.n.S team member

  33. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    What's the new price gonna be???,
    FREE!



    oh wait, that's for me, sorry guys!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  34. Out of stock already in 4days

    Haha thanks for the support bodybuilders .. Sns agmatine rules
    S.n.S team member

  35. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis
    Out of stock already in 4days

    Haha thanks for the support bodybuilders .. Sns agmatine rules
    I'm going to get around to trying it eventually.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  36. Ugh...NP sent me someone else's box. It has two boxes of zero impact bars, some erase pro, and sns daa caps.

    Fuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrkkk kkkkkkk

  37. Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak View Post
    Ugh...NP sent me someone else's box. It has two boxes of zero impact bars, some erase pro, and sns daa caps.Fuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr rrkkkkkkkkkk
    Send me that erase pro
    S.n.S team member

  38. Hah. Send me two bottles of agmatine!!

    Wonder what the other guys reaction was when he opened his box. Two guys both screaming in their kitchens at the same time from different parts of the country. Hahaha.

  39. Should agmatine be cycled? Started taking it about a month ago, and absolutely love it and just curious if I can stay on it for extended periods of time

  40. Quote Originally Posted by jsals22 View Post
    Should agmatine be cycled? Started taking it about a month ago, and absolutely love it and just curious if I can stay on it for extended periods of time

    It's your choice .. But I always cycle it .. Most I've used was 10weeks then 4weeks break

    I believe in cycling everything (excluding food )
    S.n.S team member
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My SNS Agmatine log
    By Hawk in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 02:53 AM
  2. DAA & Agmatine
    By Potatobake in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 12:38 PM
  3. Agmatine
    By titanman31 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 01:19 AM
  4. Why no more agmatine?
    By DkGreek in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 10:06 AM
  5. Agmatine
    By jdev in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 05:51 PM
Log in
Log in