What would YOU like to see SNS make next?

Page 3 of 28 First 12345 ... Last

  1. That's why I pitched it. You are half way there. Na-R-ala is just too damn expensive. R-ala is light sensitive, but if you get it from a trustworthy chem house...
    Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    We have an ALCAR product, ALCAR-500.

    We may do an Na-R-ALA product at some point; just depends on demand.

    We are releasing alot of new items in the next couple days, and already preparing for one more wave of Baseline items to hit before the Core Series.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    That's why I pitched it. You are half way there. Na-R-ala is just too damn expensive. R-ala is light sensitive, but if you get it from a trustworthy chem house...
    I have seen people with a stance both ways and it seems like alot of people just dont trust R-ALA. I personally like it myself, but we have to try to appeal to the bulk of people.
    •   
       


  3. If you make a Mucunu product, could you possibly look at say a 25% standardized extract mixed with a 80% or somethin of that sort so you get the best of both worlds?


    If the extract is to high i sleep like crap and feel all weird when i wake up, lower extracts i sleep great. But this way you have both bases covered!

    Also what about a capped Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (standardized for 40% Mixed Tanshinones) (250mg) product.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  4. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Also what about a capped Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (standardized for 40% Mixed Tanshinones) (250mg) product.



    I like that idea myself,would be a tremendous stack with tta!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    I like that idea myself,would be a tremendous stack with tta!
    Ya...that would be great and Id be down for that.....until TTA gets banned at least.
    This message was paid for by the Russians
    •   
       


  6. Na-RALA (200mg) caps or ALA (500mg) caps
    L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (500mg) caps

    Grape Seed Extract

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    If you make a Mucunu product, could you possibly look at say a 25% standardized extract mixed with a 80% or somethin of that sort so you get the best of both worlds?


    If the extract is to high i sleep like crap and feel all weird when i wake up, lower extracts i sleep great. But this way you have both bases covered!

    Also what about a capped Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (standardized for 40% Mixed Tanshinones) (250mg) product.
    why not Mucuna Pruriens (Standardized To 75% L-Dopa)..?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Na-RALA (200mg) caps or ALA (500mg) caps
    L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (500mg) caps

    Grape Seed Extract
    grape seed is already done by a lot of companies like NOW,source naturals,jarrow,etc...

    I would assume that is not in the works for at least the near future,at least as a standalone.
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

  9. something like HCGenerate

  10. Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    something like HCGenerate
    Fadogia Agrestis (X% Extract)
    Fenugreek (X% Extract)
    3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran

    You are mainly interestred in these compounds, correct?

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Fadogia Agrestis (X% Extract)
    Fenugreek (X% Extract)
    3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran

    You are mainly interestred in these compounds, correct?

    //CC
    DAA
    Icariin
    ZMA
    DHEA
    Bulbine Natalensis

    as with the 3 above all in one bottle, is it possible?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Fadogia Agrestis (X% Extract)
    Fenugreek (X% Extract)
    3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran

    You are mainly interestred in these compounds, correct?

    //CC
    Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    DAA
    Icariin
    ZMA
    DHEA
    Bulbine Natalensis

    as with the 3 above all in one bottle, is it possible?
    Those all combined in one formula at the right doses would be one helluwa blend!! Could be a great on cycle support/pct addition (maybe without the DHEA? )

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Those all combined in one formula at the right doses would be one helluwa blend!! Could be a great on cycle support/pct addition (maybe without the DHEA? )

    //CC
    okay minus the dhea

  14. The Bulbine Natalensis is an interesting compound
    But apparently it is kinda hard to get?!

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    The Bulbine Natalensis is an interesting compound
    But apparently it is kinda hard to get?!

    //CC
    yeah a Trusted Source

  16. ^^^ High percentage Icariin is difficult right now because pricing on it is through the roof.

  17. Thanks for the support, great ideas as pointed above if you're looking for that calmness feeling .. PhenibutXT is the best .. I did a log if it 2-3yrs back along with inhibitE and I loved it

    Quote Originally Posted by icey View Post
    "We are looking at doing maybe a one flavor caff free pilot run of Focus XT to see how it would sell."

    I would buy 6 of them as soon as they hit the market. I've been using Focus XT since it came out. Girlfriend now uses it too and she used to be a coffee addict (drank pots per day) and now never drinks it ever. She likes it because it makes her feel alot better, better focus and gets her through 12 hour days. She just came home and said how she ran out of the stuff anf it was alot harder to get through her very long day. So I just ordered 6 more lol.

    The only thing I don't like about Focus is that it makes me more nervous, and I attribute that to the caffeine and my sensitivity to stimulants in general. Most stims have made my heart race and green tea extract makes me very agitated (though the actual tea is fine).

    I use Focus as my base morning wake-up, and all day energy enhancer, and then on top of that, add Picamilon and Piracetam. Picamilon seems to have taken alot of the caffeine edge off, and Piracetam is INSANE for motivation, and the choline in Focus complements it well.

    I do some very high level technical work and this mix makes a world of difference and my motivation and problem solving level is on a whole different level. It's really made a big difference in my life and I'll pretty much be using some type of supplement like this for the rest of my life. So great job guys, appreciate you putting out the product.

    Now, for what I'd like to see, I'd like to see another mix formula that complements Focus, but this one is more about well-being/mood, I see you have brought Picamilon and PEA to market, so it seems you have a market there and people appreciate the mood/focus those supplements offer. Some other good mood supplements have been mentioned in the thread as well. Rhodiola has also been mentioned and that is always a good candidate as well for its stress fighting abilities. Some type of Phenibut product would be good but that cannot be taken regularly effectively. Sam-e is another candidate but that is very expensive. So really some type of mild "feel good" product that can be taken on a regular basis (like Focus XT) would round out the whole mix.

    I also notice you sell Glucuronolactone and I have not tried it but it looks like it would round out my formula very well.

  18. A novel stimulant (or a fun analogue).

  19. a blow up-doll?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    a blow up-doll?

  21. ...but seriously maybe some more hormonal products
    JMO
    i would enjoy that.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    ...but seriously maybe some more hormonal products
    JMO
    i would enjoy that.
    perhaps you would like good ol SNS methylDrolXT

  23. Methyl-Plex XT

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  24. how bout methyltren!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  25. Something groundbreaking that'll make my veins burst out of my skin and would cost less than $25. There, that's a challenge!
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Did TCF-1 make me fat?
    By Boatcop1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 07:12 AM
  2. If you could make your own...
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 08:02 PM
  3. Want to make sure my PCT in OK
    By koi1214 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 05:44 PM
  4. 911 We shall make them pay
    By BioHazzard in forum Politics
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in