What would YOU like to see SNS make next? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

What would YOU like to see SNS make next?

Page 2 of 17 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    I like mucuna, but it likely wouldnt be included in the adaptogen product I have in mind. I really want to make it be cost effective and appealing to weight trainers and the overall health minded consumers alike.

Mucuna will likely be in an upcoming product from us though

I waiting this!!!!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Rhodiola, Bacopa, Ashwaganda and Maca Bumpy!!!!

Got Glycophase ...?

3. New Member

"We are looking at doing maybe a one flavor caff free pilot run of Focus XT to see how it would sell."

I would buy 6 of them as soon as they hit the market. I've been using Focus XT since it came out. Girlfriend now uses it too and she used to be a coffee addict (drank pots per day) and now never drinks it ever. She likes it because it makes her feel alot better, better focus and gets her through 12 hour days. She just came home and said how she ran out of the stuff anf it was alot harder to get through her very long day. So I just ordered 6 more lol.

The only thing I don't like about Focus is that it makes me more nervous, and I attribute that to the caffeine and my sensitivity to stimulants in general. Most stims have made my heart race and green tea extract makes me very agitated (though the actual tea is fine).

I use Focus as my base morning wake-up, and all day energy enhancer, and then on top of that, add Picamilon and Piracetam. Picamilon seems to have taken alot of the caffeine edge off, and Piracetam is INSANE for motivation, and the choline in Focus complements it well.

I do some very high level technical work and this mix makes a world of difference and my motivation and problem solving level is on a whole different level. It's really made a big difference in my life and I'll pretty much be using some type of supplement like this for the rest of my life. So great job guys, appreciate you putting out the product.

Now, for what I'd like to see, I'd like to see another mix formula that complements Focus, but this one is more about well-being/mood, I see you have brought Picamilon and PEA to market, so it seems you have a market there and people appreciate the mood/focus those supplements offer. Some other good mood supplements have been mentioned in the thread as well. Rhodiola has also been mentioned and that is always a good candidate as well for its stress fighting abilities. Some type of Phenibut product would be good but that cannot be taken regularly effectively. Sam-e is another candidate but that is very expensive. So really some type of mild "feel good" product that can be taken on a regular basis (like Focus XT) would round out the whole mix.

I also notice you sell Glucuronolactone and I have not tried it but it looks like it would round out my formula very well.
    •   

4. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

you should release "Time Released Caffeine"

something like what they use in Stimulant X
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  5. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by icey View Post
    "We are looking at doing maybe a one flavor caff free pilot run of Focus XT to see how it would sell."

I would buy 6 of them as soon as they hit the market. I've been using Focus XT since it came out. Girlfriend now uses it too and she used to be a coffee addict (drank pots per day) and now never drinks it ever. She likes it because it makes her feel alot better, better focus and gets her through 12 hour days. She just came home and said how she ran out of the stuff anf it was alot harder to get through her very long day. So I just ordered 6 more lol.

The only thing I don't like about Focus is that it makes me more nervous, and I attribute that to the caffeine and my sensitivity to stimulants in general. Most stims have made my heart race and green tea extract makes me very agitated (though the actual tea is fine).

I use Focus as my base morning wake-up, and all day energy enhancer, and then on top of that, add Picamilon and Piracetam. Picamilon seems to have taken alot of the caffeine edge off, and Piracetam is INSANE for motivation, and the choline in Focus complements it well.

I do some very high level technical work and this mix makes a world of difference and my motivation and problem solving level is on a whole different level. It's really made a big difference in my life and I'll pretty much be using some type of supplement like this for the rest of my life. So great job guys, appreciate you putting out the product.

Now, for what I'd like to see, I'd like to see another mix formula that complements Focus, but this one is more about well-being/mood, I see you have brought Picamilon and PEA to market, so it seems you have a market there and people appreciate the mood/focus those supplements offer. Some other good mood supplements have been mentioned in the thread as well. Rhodiola has also been mentioned and that is always a good candidate as well for its stress fighting abilities. Some type of Phenibut product would be good but that cannot be taken regularly effectively. Sam-e is another candidate but that is very expensive. So really some type of mild "feel good" product that can be taken on a regular basis (like Focus XT) would round out the whole mix.

I also notice you sell Glucuronolactone and I have not tried it but it looks like it would round out my formula very well.
    I am glad that you like Focus XT so much. I do think we will likely do a caffeine free run to see how it goes.

And yes, we just released Picamilon-50 and Picamilon-150, so hopefully they will become your choice for Picamilon. And Glucuronolactone goes very well with Focus XT as well.

We already have a Phenibut product called Phenibut XT. It comes in 500 mg caps.

We are now releasing our Piracetam product - 120, 240, 501 caps and then a 500 gram. We will not make a second batch on it though since a couple companies say they received letters in reference to it. We already had this in production. Once its gone, its gone.

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    you should release "Time Released Caffeine"

something like what they use in Stimulant X
    We have straight caffeine tabs that will be available this week.

I am always open to ideas if there is enough demand.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  6. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We have straight caffeine tabs that will be available this week.

I am always open to ideas if there is enough demand.
    straight caffeine is way to common.....nutra doesnt even want to sell it anymore.

time released is needed. something that breaks down at a rate of 50-100mg an hour.

i believe to stim x caps has 375mg of caffeine, but it breaks down in a 6-8 hour period, not sure.

would be nice when you hit the road and want a steady supply in your system.

anyone else agree with me?
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

for me sounds perfect maybe 180 caps 50mg per cap of time release caffeine Sweeeet

Got Glycophase ...?

8. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    straight caffeine is way to common.....nutra doesnt even want to sell it anymore.

time released is needed. something that breaks down at a rate of 50-100mg an hour.

i believe to stim x caps has 375mg of caffeine, but it breaks down in a 6-8 hour period, not sure.

would be nice when you hit the road and want a steady supply in your system.

anyone else agree with me?
    Caffeine is common, but it is common because alot of people use it. Our Baseline series is in place to cover commodity items such as caffeine and creatine monohydrate just as it is to offer more cutting edge single ingredient items. So, it isnt fancy and exciting, but there is a need for it.

I would definately love to hear peoples thoughts on time released caffeine though. I am always open to product ideas.

9. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How about ALCAR/R-ALA?

Two caps per serving or something.

The ala quenches the free radicals the ALCAR produces and has the benefits of improved insulin.. and well... ALCAR... I love ALCAR.

It would just save me from capping my stuff all the time!
    The Historic PES Legend
  10. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    How about ALCAR/R-ALA?

Two caps per serving or something.

The ala quenches the free radicals the ALCAR produces and has the benefits of improved insulin.. and well... ALCAR... I love ALCAR.

It would just save me from capping my stuff all the time!
    We have an ALCAR product, ALCAR-500.

We may do an Na-R-ALA product at some point; just depends on demand.

We are releasing alot of new items in the next couple days, and already preparing for one more wave of Baseline items to hit before the Core Series.

11. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's why I pitched it. You are half way there. Na-R-ala is just too damn expensive. R-ala is light sensitive, but if you get it from a trustworthy chem house...
    We have an ALCAR product, ALCAR-500.

We may do an Na-R-ALA product at some point; just depends on demand.

We are releasing alot of new items in the next couple days, and already preparing for one more wave of Baseline items to hit before the Core Series.
  12. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    That's why I pitched it. You are half way there. Na-R-ala is just too damn expensive. R-ala is light sensitive, but if you get it from a trustworthy chem house...
    I have seen people with a stance both ways and it seems like alot of people just dont trust R-ALA. I personally like it myself, but we have to try to appeal to the bulk of people.

13. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

If you make a Mucunu product, could you possibly look at say a 25% standardized extract mixed with a 80% or somethin of that sort so you get the best of both worlds?

If the extract is to high i sleep like crap and feel all weird when i wake up, lower extracts i sleep great. But this way you have both bases covered!

Also what about a capped Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (standardized for 40% Mixed Tanshinones) (250mg) product.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

Also what about a capped Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (standardized for 40% Mixed Tanshinones) (250mg) product.

I like that idea myself,would be a tremendous stack with tta!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  15. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    I like that idea myself,would be a tremendous stack with tta!
    Ya...that would be great and Id be down for that.....until TTA gets banned at least.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Na-RALA (200mg) caps or ALA (500mg) caps
    L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (500mg) caps

Grape Seed Extract

Got Glycophase ...?

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    If you make a Mucunu product, could you possibly look at say a 25% standardized extract mixed with a 80% or somethin of that sort so you get the best of both worlds?

If the extract is to high i sleep like crap and feel all weird when i wake up, lower extracts i sleep great. But this way you have both bases covered!

why not Mucuna Pruriens (Standardized To 75% L-Dopa)..?

Got Glycophase ...?

18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Na-RALA (200mg) caps or ALA (500mg) caps
    L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (500mg) caps

Grape Seed Extract
    grape seed is already done by a lot of companies like NOW,source naturals,jarrow,etc...

I would assume that is not in the works for at least the near future,at least as a standalone.
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

something like HCGenerate
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    something like HCGenerate
    Fadogia Agrestis (X% Extract)
    Fenugreek (X% Extract)
    3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran

You are mainly interestred in these compounds, correct?

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Fenugreek (X% Extract)

//CC
    DAA
    Icariin
    ZMA
    DHEA
    Bulbine Natalensis

as with the 3 above all in one bottle, is it possible?
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Fenugreek (X% Extract)

//CC
    Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    DAA
    Icariin
    ZMA
    DHEA
    Bulbine Natalensis

as with the 3 above all in one bottle, is it possible?
    Those all combined in one formula at the right doses would be one helluwa blend!! Could be a great on cycle support/pct addition (maybe without the DHEA? )

//CC
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Those all combined in one formula at the right doses would be one helluwa blend!! Could be a great on cycle support/pct addition (maybe without the DHEA? )

//CC
    okay minus the dhea
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

The Bulbine Natalensis is an interesting compound
    But apparently it is kinda hard to get?!

//CC
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

The Bulbine Natalensis is an interesting compound
    But apparently it is kinda hard to get?!

//CC
    yeah a Trusted Source

Got Glycophase ...?

26. Board Sponsor

^^^ High percentage Icariin is difficult right now because pricing on it is through the roof.

27. Senior Member

Thanks for the support, great ideas as pointed above if you're looking for that calmness feeling .. PhenibutXT is the best .. I did a log if it 2-3yrs back along with inhibitE and I loved it

Quote Originally Posted by icey View Post

28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.

A novel stimulant (or a fun analogue).
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

a blow up-doll?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  30. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    a blow up-doll?
    S.n.S team member
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

...but seriously maybe some more hormonal products
    JMO
    i would enjoy that.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  32. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    ...but seriously maybe some more hormonal products
    JMO
    i would enjoy that.
    perhaps you would like good ol SNS methylDrolXT
    S.n.S team member
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Methyl-Plex XT

//CC
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

how bout methyltren!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  35. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Something groundbreaking that'll make my veins burst out of my skin and would cost less than $25. There, that's a challenge!
  36. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    Something groundbreaking that'll make my veins burst out of my skin and would cost less than $25. There, that's a challenge!
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-180-caps.html

jus saved u $1 lol
    S.n.S team member
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Good one
  38. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    how bout methyltren!

How about sum handcuffs ? I kid
    S.n.S team member
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    MAxximal recommended that too! Its on my next NP order list.
  40. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    MAxximal recommended that too! Its on my next NP order list.
    Yea veins pop out like crazy on this stuff, I luv this stuff too
    S.n.S team member
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Did TCF-1 make me fat?
    By Boatcop1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 06:12 AM
  2. If you could make your own...
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 07:02 PM