New and Improved Grape Xtend

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I had the pleasure of trying out Scivation's new grape flavored Xtend. First off, I am a big fan of the old grape flavor, so I was kind of iffy on how they may improve it for me personally. First impressions were very good. It's a sweeter, more grape like flavor, that mixes more easily than the old version with less froth on top of the blender bottle after shaking. I also combined it with various other things like, Primal NO2 (lemonade), SWELL, BLAST, and various bulk powders as well (CEE, CM, ALCAR). The new grape flavoring definitely remained the most noticeable taste with all these mixtures except the Primal NO2, as that has some serious flavoring in it. The old formula did not mask the taste of other things nearly as well as the new formula does.

Overall, I think it's a great improvement over an already great product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grape was always my least favourite flavor...interested to try out the new.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Grape was always my least favourite flavor...interested to try out the new.
I like the old one, but the new one is a definite improvement. My wife likes the new one better as well.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yumm xtend..haha..lemonade is amazing...but ill try the new grape sometime i guess

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Has the new one been released? I just ordered my grape Xtend from Nutra last night!

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
The new grape is amazing! I cannot wait to we are fully stocked with it :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote