Purple Wraath grape flavor being improved due to customer demand!

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date
CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
you have begged and pleaded and we have listened :)

Purple Wraath's grape flavor is being improved once again and at no additional cost to you (although it did cost us a lot more to improve the taste). the next batch will feature the improved taste. :) (no active ingredients were changed)

so how will you know if you got the new batch?

Easy, it will have the bottle weight at 1084 grams instead of the current 981 grams.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
That's great to hear. PW tasted okay, but it definitely could be better. And we all know how important flavor is to the noobs... :D :drunk:

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
That's great to hear. PW tasted okay, but it definitely could be better. And we all know how important flavor is to the noobs... :D :drunk:
very true, and it cost us 10% more to make the flavor better, but arent increasing any price (we are hoping to make the difference up in volume of product sold)

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
you have begged and pleaded and we have listened :)

Purple Wraath's grape flavor is being improved once again and at no additional cost to you (although it did cost us a lot more to improve the taste). the next batch will feature the improved taste. :) (no active ingredients were changed)

so how will you know if you got the new batch?

Easy, it will have the bottle weight at 1084 grams instead of the current 981 grams.
why not just a new flavor? demand not that high to go down that road?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I tasted the first two versions. We'll see which is better. I actually liked the first batch better.lol

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
very true, and it cost us 10% more to make the flavor better, but arent increasing any price (we are hoping to make the difference up in volume of product sold)
Ever thought of teaming up with someone like BSL or True Protein to get some flavors? I mean, it's probably too late now... but maybe something to consider. I know I've been thinking about it seeing as how I use BSL flavors right now in my prototype supps.

Anyways, I hope PW sells well... it deserves attention. IMO it's the perfect dieting supp. I'll be making a thread abou that once I get mine. :thumbsup:

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Ever thought of teaming up with someone like BSL or True Protein to get some flavors? I mean, it's probably too late now... but maybe something to consider. I know I've been thinking about it seeing as how I use BSL flavors right now in my prototype supps.

Anyways, I hope PW sells well... it deserves attention. IMO it's the perfect dieting supp. I'll be making a thread abou that once I get mine. :thumbsup:
thanks very much. we actually have very good flavor systems (green magnitude for example), pw is just a hard one for anyone to flavor due to ingredients. but we got it perfect now, even though it cost us a lot more to produce.

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
I’ve been loving Purple Wraath ever since I was able to get my grubby Canadian mits on it!! Been rockin’ the old version ever since lol

5 tubs and countin’. But I just used up the last little bit a week or two ago. I’ve been heart broken ever since (cardio is getting tough).

Looking forward to the new, NEW grape as well as the new flavors!!!! :food:

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
I actully had a few samples of PW a month or so ago and I really loved the flavors a lot! Gm too

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I actually just got my first samples of the original batch yesterday and liked the taste alot, thanks guys @ controlled labs

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I might try it again, But the original taste was too nasty for me to handle. I gave my tub away on this website. I don't judge supp's on taste,It would be a short list if I did, But the taste was NASTY. I have used other Controlled Labs products and They do work. I will sample the new taste. Good Luck!