Cinnulin-PF: when will this be available?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I saw this in the new pamphlet and think it is a great addition to the Primaforce line.

When will it be availble?

Also, to appease my paranoia, are you guys discontinuing DuraBlast? That would be a shame if you did, but I'd like to know if I need to stock up.

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
I saw this in the new pamphlet and think it is a great addition to the Primaforce line.

When will it be availble?

Also, to appease my paranoia, are you guys discontinuing DuraBlast? That would be a shame if you did, but I'd like to know if I need to stock up.
Durablast is being discontinued.

As for Cinnulin-PF should be coming out in 1 week if all goes well.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
You can buy Cinnulin-PF at any drug store.
Around $20 for a 2 week supply.

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards
Any update on when distributors might have this?... I don't even see it on your website

:burg:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wal-mart has Cinnulin in the diabetic aisle - if you can't wait until Sci has it.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - near the pill aisle. Right in front of the pharm. window at my Wally Word.

I saw it today for $12.50 for 60 caps at 250 mgs per dose (don't remember if that is per cap or per 2 caps).

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shoot Sci, I should have wholsale bought it and resold it major profits!! seems like the demand is high!!!

rkretz

Awards
How is cinnulin different from just plain cinnamon extract in terms of how much cinnamon extract is equal to one 250mg pill of cinnulin?

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How is cinnulin different from just plain cinnamon extract in terms of how much cinnamon extract is equal to one 250mg pill of cinnulin?
This is the patented extract used in the studies to yield phenomenal blood glucose results.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my first bottle, great product at a great price.
Forget about R-ALA, this stuff will keep you level all day long.