Dosing Anagen higher then recommended?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully Chuck can chime in for me.

Would you see any added benifit from dosing higher then the recommended doses? Would it cause any toxic buildup?

I'm 210lbs and the recommended is about 5caps per day. If I dosed at 10caps would it give any added benifit? I couldn't find this answer anywhere.

thanks

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
The amount needed of ECDY for it to be toxic is VERY high, it is not really an issue.

I would assume there is going to be a ceiling level at which more ECDY does not equal more effects. I would start at 5 caps and see what you experience and if you want to experiment with a higher dosage go for it.

I am using 6 caps a day and seeing great results.

Hopefully Chuck can chime in for me.

Would you see any added benifit from dosing higher then the recommended doses? Would it cause any toxic buildup?

I'm 210lbs and the recommended is about 5caps per day. If I dosed at 10caps would it give any added benifit? I couldn't find this answer anywhere.

thanks

Reggin

Awards
What kind of numbers are you seeing in terms of LBM/BF%, etc...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I haven't started testing it yet, as I will be doing it on PCT, but I must say the focus factor of it is amazing. Works great as a non stimulant focus factor!!!

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
What kind of numbers are you seeing in terms of LBM/BF%, etc...
I'm dieting for a competition and have gone from 207-205 since I started it (been like 1.5 weeks) and my strength has been going up at the same time.

apron

Awards
What is your dosing schedule? I plan on taking Anagen over the summer. I will be taking 3-4 a day. just wondering when i should.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Im taking it in PCT and it seems to be helping out with workout intensity and focus. Definitely works best in conjunction with caffeine though as I stated before. I dosed it 4 times split throughout the day before. But I kinda like splitting two of them up then taking 2 about 90 minutes before my workout and it seems to work best.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Anagen has Rhodiola Rosea in it though, correct? From what I remember that can have some dramatically different effects at different doses. Don't use it myself but I remember others saying that at a low dose it was great for concentration and energy, but when they went too high it knocked them out.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anagen has Rhodiola Rosea in it though, correct? From what I remember that can have some dramatically different effects at different doses. Don't use it myself but I remember others saying that at a low dose it was great for concentration and energy, but when they went too high it knocked them out.
good point. We'll see how it works out. I'll keep this in mind if I'm feeling tired.

Last edited:
Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Doggzj, you double dosed activate with great results...right?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I am going to double dose mine starting today, I will let you know the differences I see. Was taking 4, now I will be taking 8.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Rhodiola is one of my favorite supplements due to its affect of accelerating recover, which I think it due more to neural/psychological recover than the actual muscle.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Actually some of the various keto-sterols and rosavins are well known recovery and enhancment of stamina mainly due to their ability to raise VO-max. Add in the adaptogenic properties and you have a nearly perfect atheletic supplement IMO.

Rhodiola makes a tremedous difference for me when I mountain climb and hike at elevation.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Doggzj, you double dosed activate with great results...right?
Not to get off topic, but yes. Running NHA with 8 activate. I was leaning down for the summer and started these for a month. The month before I dropped 5lbs. The month of NHA I gained 2?lbs and waist shrunk just as much as the month before.

I'm going to be doing that again, with anagen and some other stuff next month... This time on a bulk. :twisted: :burger:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Not to get off topic, but yes. Running NHA with 8 activate. I was leaning down for the summer and started these for a month. The month before I dropped 5lbs. The month of NHA I gained 2?lbs and waist shrunk just as much as the month before.

I'm going to be doing that again, with anagen and some other stuff next month... This time on a bulk. :twisted: :burger:
Once PCT is done, and its time to start cutting, I'm thinking I might run NHA Stack with double Activate dosing, along with Anagen, Fenotest and Powerfull. That should be 1 kick ass non-hormonal stack :hammer:

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just thought I'd bump this post to see if the last few months have led to any further insights as to optimal dosing levels for Anagen, specifically going above the recommended dosage on the bottle.

I've been perusing some of the logs available online for Anagen use, and it seems that a good deal of the users eventually end up increasing their dosage levels a bit before really settling into results that they were after. What I'm wondering is at what point one would likely see diminishing returns in doing so, or better put what dosing level would likely achieve maximum results from the product without simply flushing money down the drain.

For example, what is the highest number of caps per day that my skinny 150 pound carcass could likely benefit from? Bottle recommendations state 3 caps per day, but I'm really tempted to try 5 or 6 caps a day since I have 3 bottles on the way.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
The majority of people I work with LOVE 3 caps a day. I have not gone above 6 caps a day. Maybe I will run a little experiment :)

Just thought I'd bump this post to see if the last few months have led to any further insights as to optimal dosing levels for Anagen, specifically going above the recommended dosage on the bottle.

I've been perusing some of the logs available online for Anagen use, and it seems that a good deal of the users eventually end up increasing their dosage levels a bit before really settling into results that they were after. What I'm wondering is at what point one would likely see diminishing returns in doing so, or better put what dosing level would likely achieve maximum results from the product without simply flushing money down the drain.

For example, what is the highest number of caps per day that my skinny 150 pound carcass could likely benefit from? Bottle recommendations state 3 caps per day, but I'm really tempted to try 5 or 6 caps a day since I have 3 bottles on the way.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, maybe I should save a bit of money then and just go with the 3 cap dose. (I'm certainly spending more than enough on other goodies right now) How long after starting would you recommend to wait before increasing the dosage?

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, maybe I should save a bit of money then and just go with the 3 cap dose. (I'm certainly spending more than enough on other goodies right now) How long after starting would you recommend to wait before increasing the dosage?
I would run it for 2 weeks @ 3 caps/day and the evaluate it before upping the dosage.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
I tell you what i am running reboundxt/leantxt/mega-cissus/powerfull/anagen at 4 caps a day and i am getting more comments on my build and size and the weights i am putting up than when i was on my sd/prostan/trn cycle. I am cutting up, getting bigger and still going up in weight or reps during every workout. This stack was a one time thing but man it is really really making me feel and at least to my own eyes look good too.

Sorry for getting a little off topic :cheers

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
I tell you what i am running reboundxt/leantxt/mega-cissus/powerfull/anagen at 4 caps a day and i am getting more comments on my build and size and the weights i am putting up than when i was on my superdrol/prostan/trn cycle. I am cutting up, getting bigger and still going up in weight or reps during every workout. This stack was a one time thing but man it is really really making me feel and at least to my own eyes look good too.

Sorry for getting a little off topic :cheers
I think Reloaded+Activate+Anagen+Fenotest would be f'ing retarded results wise.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying Cissus, Powerfull, Xcell and Anagen at the moment. I'm seriously tempted to throw Jungle Warfare into the mix as well.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Now that would be nice. Max Silver how are your results so far??

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's too early to tell as I only started the anagen on Wednesday. I'm dosing at 5/day (recommended for my bodyweight is 3, couldn't help myself!). I suspect my bedtime dose kept me awake last night, I'll likely dose my last cap an hour before bedtime tonight to see if that helps. So far I'm loving the increase in mental focus and concentration that the product provides.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
It's too early to tell as I only started the anagen on Wednesday. I'm dosing at 5/day (recommended for my bodyweight is 3, couldn't help myself!). I suspect my bedtime dose kept me awake last night, I'll likely dose my last cap an hour before bedtime tonight to see if that helps. So far I'm loving the increase in mental focus and concentration that the product provides.
Good stuff Max. Bacopa usually helps people fall asleep but in some it does the opposite so an hour pre-bed should work well for you.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night I took my final dose of anagen about a half hour before turning in and noticed no ill effects. It's still too early to tell how it'll affect my sleep patterns, however to play it safe I'll likely continue to take the last dose along with my pre-bed supplement dose. I hadn't experienced problems from Bacopa previously, as it is in Camphibolic which I'm also using.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
I am taking 12 Anagen + 12 Fenotest a day for fun (all in the name of science). I'm consuming about 3,000 calories a day and am up 3.5 lbs in 2 weeks, bf% same as when I started.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dosed anagen at 5 caps per day for about 1.5 weeks. I suspect i was just getting to the point where enough of the product was in my system to see results, however due to a lingering shoulder injury and the fact that I'd been cutting for 14 straight weeks with no rest break, I decided to take a week off from the gym. At the same time I've dropped my anagen dose to 3 caps/day for the duration of the week.

I'm still performing cardio at work (I have to ride a bike once per shift for 45-90 minutes on an equipment check round), and have increased my calories to approximately maintenance level for the week. I can definitely see increased muscle fullness, despite the fact that I'm not lifting at the moment. Sleep problems have subsided fully by taking my final dose an hour before bed.

After the week off concludes, or when my shoulder feels well enough to resume lifting, I'll be increasing back to 5 caps per day. One thing I've noticed is that my stool has been much harder than normal, and I think it may be a side effect of the anagen, as I made no other changes to diet/supplementation as of late other than the addition of anagen. It has softened somewhat now that I am down to 3 caps per day. I'm curious to see what will happen once I go back to 5 caps per day. If necessary I'll be looking into adding some additional fiber to my diet.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I am taking 12 Anagen + 12 Fenotest a day for fun (all in the name of science). I'm consuming about 3,000 calories a day and am up 3.5 lbs in 2 weeks, bf% same as when I started.
Any updates on the mega dosing of Anagen + Fenotest?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Hbs6 Supplement Logs 37