Dr. Feel Good :: America's First Feel-Good Multi :: Information & F.A.Q.

cxm

Board Sponsor
Awards

[size=+1]
Product Highlights[size=+1]
  • HIGH POTENCY COMPLETE MULTIVITAMIN & MINERAL FORMULA
    [*]POTENT DOSES OF B-VITAMINS & POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANTS
    [*]SUPPORTS IMPROVED BRAIN FUNCTION, FOCUS, MEMORY & LEARNING
    [*]COMBATS STRESS, SUPPORTS POSITIVE MOOD & AN OVERALL FEELING OF WELL BEING
    [*]MAINTAINS OPTIMAL HEALTH, MOOD & VITALITY
[/SIZE]
The World’s First Vitamin-Mineral Complex designed to DETOX the Body, Improve MOOD and MENTAL COGNITION!

[/SIZE]
Discover why thousands of people, all over the World, are turning to Dr. Feel Good to improve MOOD, LONGEVITY, HEALTH and MENTAL COGNITION. To be successful in any walk of life, your body and mind have to perform at their peak. If you’re taking supplements, eating healthy foods… and exercising but still not feeling better…there’s great news! You’re on the path to good health but you may be missing something. Now you can sharpen your edge with Dr. Feel Good vitamin – mineral complex.

At any moment in time there are thousands and thousands of chemical reactions occurring in your body. Each of these reactions is fueled by enzymes, which require vitamins and minerals to perform. The high potency multi-vitamin and multi minerals found in Dr. Feel Good play an important role in overall metabolism and body health. They also play a vital part in muscle building, fat loss, energy production, protein synthesis, digestion and vasodilatation. To consistently perform at the top of your game, you’ve also got to feed yourself all the vital nutrients for Brain Cognition, Muscle Recovery and IMPROVED MOOD. If you’re missing one… that’s going to be the weak link in the chain and you’ve got to correct it, so your performance doesn’t slam up against the wall. *

Dr. Feel Good Nutritional Support for Peak Performance! It’s been fortified with nutrients that support positive mood & overall feeling of well being. It supports brain function, memory and learning too. The demands of peak performers are great. Dr. Feel Good is a high performance multi-vitamin detoxifying agent, multi-mineral dietary supplement GUARANTEED to be jam-packed with potent antioxidants. It’ll deliver you key nutrients you need to perform at your best. Dr. Feel Good by SAN is a high potency complete vitamin and mineral formula to maintain optimal health, mood and vitality. Sharpen your edge. Get your supply of Dr. Feel Good now! You’ll be on your way to victory.

[size=+1]Frequently Asked Questions

What are the ingredients?

What makes Dr. Feel Good better than other multi-vitamin, multi-mineral formulas?
Dr. Feel Good contains optimal doses of the vitamins, stress adaptogens and minerals you need for peak performance. It also contains brain cognition feel good nutrients such as N-Acetyl Tyrosine, Cordyceps Sinesis Extract, DMAE, Goto Kola Extract, DMG HCL, Bacopa Monnieri Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Schisandra Extract and Ginko Biloba Extract.​

Why did SAN include these mood improvement and mental cognition ingredients?
Dr. Feel Good is really a 3 in 1 complex: Mood, Health, Longevity. Many people take vitamin and mineral complexes and never really feel anything. The ingredients are such a low dosage that it really amounts to a lot of fluff on the label. With Dr. Feel Good, the ingredients are in optimal dosages and supported by extensive research.​

How to Use Dr. Feel Good?
Dr. Feel Good can be taken once, twice, or three times a day depending on how many servings you want. Optimally, we recommend you take one serving (4 to 8 tablets) split among 3 to 4 meals throughout the day.​

Can I take anything else with Dr. Feel Good?
For enhanced cognitive and energy ALCAR is an excellent addition. 3X FISH FATS is a great complimentary choice for better overall health and brain function.

BCAA PRO 5000 is an excellent addition when someone is following a calorie deficient diet and wants to improve recovery & lean body mass retention.PLATINUM ISOLATE SUPREME can be used to keep the protein intake high while having zero calories come from fat and sugar.

How much will Dr. Feel Good cost?
The MSRP is $49.95 however the online retailer price should be in the price range of 28-34 dollars.​

What precautions should I take before taking Dr. Feel Good?
Temporary flushing & itching of the skin may occur. Liver function testing is recommended when niacin is taken in excess of 500mg daily. Those with gout or liver diseases should avoid high doses of niacin. Consult with your doctor before using this product if you are taking anticoagulant medications.​

I have more questions, who should I talk to?
Register at our exclusive SAN forum and post directly your question on our SAN forum.
Contact one of our reps on this forum.
*cxm
*michael3435
*poison [/size]​

As always all S.A.N. products are produced under GMP standards to the high level of S.A.N. Nutrition's Quality Control. Each lot is additionally tested via HPLC analysis for purity and consistency.​

bodyfort

Awards
Not really impressive. Now days, there are many scientific studies that oral vitamins dont work. the tonic and food complex are average dosage, and above all large amount of powder can be purchased now for more grams.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not really impressive. Now days, there are many scientific studies that oral vitamins dont work. the tonic and food complex are average dosage, and above all large amount of powder can be purchased now for more grams.
Blanket statement is blanket. There are studies showing quite the opposite.

The antiox and nootropic components are VERY well dosed. If you prefer to buy your cordyceps, tyrosine, NAC, EGCG, bacopa, rhodiola, r-ala, schizandra, and more, in bulk, mix it up, and gag it down, be my guest. But please, I beg you: tape it, and post the vid. ;) D

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
You must be very popular at BB.com

bodyfort

Awards
Blanket statement is blanket. There are studies showing quite the opposite.

The antiox and nootropic components are VERY well dosed. If you prefer to buy your cordyceps, tyrosine, NAC, EGCG, bacopa, rhodiola, r-ala, schizandra, and more, in bulk, mix it up, and gag it down, be my guest. But please, I beg you: tape it, and post the vid. ;) D
you dont need to buy all of them, quite funny. you need to research which ingredients works the most. for example for ypur liver tonic you only need milk thistle and if you want more, buy liv 52 and as for nootropic sample piracetam and or other racetam family. you must be one of those people who likes to buy pre-workouts when the only ingredients that gives energy and pump is caffeine.

cxm

Board Sponsor
Awards
you dont need to buy all of them, quite funny. you need to research which ingredients works the most. for example for ypur liver tonic you only need milk thistle and if you want more, buy liv 52 and as for nootropic sample piracetam and or other racetam family. you must be one of those people who likes to buy pre-workouts when the only ingredients that gives energy and pump is caffeine.
We offer a product that we believe is properly formulated. If you believe it does not meet your needs then by all means produce your own product.

bodyfort

Awards
We offer a product that we believe is properly formulated. If you believe it does not meet your needs then by all means produce your own product.
Funny, what is happening to anabolicminds

cxm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Funny, what is happening to anabolicminds
You came in this thread just to make negative statements, you did not have any questions. We don't expect people to be cheerleaders but you just want to argue.
1)Nobody is forcing you to buy this product.
2)We are not spamming the forum.
3)We set aside a section to promote our products.

Please stop posting in this thread, we will not be answering to your posts anymore.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
looks like a good multi with some nice additions. I like the cordyceps, well the whole "feel good complex" will have to try it out after i run out of anavite and appnut biomend which im using together.

NavyMuscle29

Awards
I agree, the product isnt that impressive... but compared to other vitamin products it seems to be worth trying. Thats the thing about vitamin supps, you wil never notice a diff between one or the other... but regardless..Ill give it a shot on my next purchase.

rubberchicken

Awards
I really want to try this. I have been following the logs over at bb and it sounds very promising. The mood enhancing complex is getting rave reviews and I could really use this in my everyday life (night shifts are hitting me hard these days - a lot grumpier than normal and I really don't want that).

I just hope that Aussie customs don't have an issue with it and also hope that Nutra makes it available quickly (haven't checked store yet)

cxm

Board Sponsor
Awards
looks like a good multi with some nice additions. I like the cordyceps, well the whole "feel good complex" will have to try it out after i run out of anavite and appnut biomend which im using together.
We would really appreciate your feedback, thank you for considering Dr. Feel Good! :)

I agree, the product isnt that impressive... but compared to other vitamin products it seems to be worth trying. Thats the thing about vitamin supps, you wil never notice a diff between one or the other... but regardless..Ill give it a shot on my next purchase.
Thanks for giving us chance, I think you will notice the "feel mood complex".

I really want to try this. I have been following the logs over at bb and it sounds very promising. The mood enhancing complex is getting rave reviews and I could really use this in my everyday life (night shifts are hitting me hard these days - a lot grumpier than normal and I really don't want that).

I just hope that Aussie customs don't have an issue with it and also hope that Nutra makes it available quickly (haven't checked store yet)
I have been taking it for 2 weeks now and I have been in a better mood to deal with stressful situations as of late. I know I am a rep and my post can be viewed as biased but I honestly am impressed with "feel good complex" effects. It took about 4+ days for me to feel the effects.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna try this one out in the near future. Is NP gonna carry this or xtreme tight too ?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about NaCL? its way better for the liver than milkthistle,

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Y'all should use Na-R-ALA or just the racemic ALA instead of the unstabalized R-ALA if you ever reformulate. Probably cheapest to just use the ALA at something like 300-600mg. Just food for thought...

Otherwise, really interesting product. I like the idea!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For $30, you should give it a try! :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far I get a really nice calming effect at just 4 caps with Dr. Feelgood, liking it:)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excellent! I agree, effects are felt at 4 caps.