How to optimize with 1-alpha, andro, 550xd, and ultradrol

turff49

turff49

Awards
Was thinking of starting out with the Ultradrol and 1 andro for 2 weeks. Then continue the next 2 weeks with Ultradrol and 1-alpha and finishing the cycle with 1-alpha and the 550xd for 2 weeks. Would that be the optimum way to use those products? I have 1 bottle of each. For pct I'll run PCT Black, Torem, and Pure Test.
Should I switch the order of any of these? Not use the 550 or stack the 550 with the first 4 weeks? Not really sure where to add the 550xd in other than at the end.
Because of the Ultradrol I'll run Cycle Assist during and after.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was thinking of starting out with the Ultradrol and 1 andro for 2 weeks. Then continue the next 2 weeks with Ultradrol and 1-alpha and finishing the cycle with 1-alpha and the 550xd for 2 weeks. Would that be the optimum way to use those products? I have 1 bottle of each. For pct I'll run PCT Black, Torem, and Pure Test.
Should I switch the order of any of these? Not use the 550 or stack the 550 with the first 4 weeks? Not really sure where to add the 550xd in other than at the end.
Because of the Ultradrol I'll run Cycle Assist during and after.

Before i suggest how i would use these let me ask a few questions.

Is your diet on point? Training?
How many cycles have you run before? Have you run any of these products before?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
aside from above, if you feel you are experienced enough to handle that cycle, technically yes - your plan sounds solid
looks like you have all your bases covered..as for 1-Alpha certainly it can be used as your base w/ the msten
550 placement would really be your option, but I would honestly prolly run that first, then the msten, keeping Alpha in the whole time
win

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Wish I had some ultradrol

turff49

turff49

Awards
For the first question
:
Diet is on point. Average about 2400-2600 cals a day. With macros being watched and vary based on activity level and workout/non workout days. Weight is about 178 with about 13% bf. haven't checked bf in a couple weeks, working out of town. Age 50. Have ran various cycles over the past 20 years. Had a 10 year break due to back surgeries but have been back at it for about 1 yr now. Have ran 1 andro, 1 alpha, and Oxo6 in the past year.

Dumb question now: how do you start a "log" usin the AM mobile app?

turff49

turff49

Awards
Snags: So run the 1-andro with the 550 and the Msten with the alpha? Not sure why I didn't think of that...

turff49

turff49

Awards
Thanks Hvac for the Ultradrol!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Snags: So run the 1-andro with the 550 and the Msten with the alpha? Not sure why I didn't think of that...
Go to the section you want to put the log up. Menu. New thread.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should be a good run!