px black (semi sponsored) from finaflex by chefbo

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Ohhhhhh Warriors....come out and plaaaaayyyyyy! Get them abs front and center! Good job Bo
    6 pack baby.....BOOM.....not talking about beer
    OLYMPUS UK REP

2. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

6 pack baby.....BOOM.....not talking about beer
    173 of thos mornings wiegh in. Dropi.g off like water off a ducks back. Very vascular in my legs the last two days with no workouts! Calves are booming!
    •   

3. Definitely in this. I'm a huge fan of PXB. Interested to see your results.
    One piece of advice; don't forget to eat.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Ohhhhhh Warriors....come out and plaaaaayyyyyy! Get them abs front and center! Good job Bo
    That was a pretty dumb movie but you couldn't help but watch it anyway... now that's going back to the mid seventies...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

5. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Definitely in this. I'm a huge fan of PXB. Interested to see your results.
    One piece of advice; don't forget to eat.
    i'm still getting my meals in just not as many calories as before. still on my macros though, good protein, carbs and fats even during the holiday i ate good.
    •   

6. got a chest and arms workout in at home yesterday . i go back to work tomorrow so i will be able to hit the gym again.

dumbell bench press- warm ups 2 sets 40 for 10 reps,2 working sets at 50, 55 for 10 each
    flyes 40 lbs 3 sets of 15
    dumbell pullovers 55 3 sets of 10
    pushups 4 sets 25

tricep straight bar pushdowns 3sets 70
    dumbell curls 3 sets 30 superset double arm kickbacks same as curls for 10 each
    skullcrushers 55 on ez curl for 15 for 3 sets

arms were fried no pain in shoulder/biceps area and have been sleeping soundly . i am keeping awatch on it. vascularity is abundant but i don't have away to gauge my bf here at home so i will not try to guess, but it is lower. haven't weighed this morning so i will do it tomorrow.
    feeling great and getting alot done while on a break. wish i could get to the gym though i need to blast legs badly. tomorrow.

keep slinging the iron boys! i cannot wait to try something else from FinaFlex just got to make up my mind what.any suggestions are welcome.

7. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post

i'm still getting my meals in just not as many calories as before. still on my macros though, good protein, carbs and fats even during the holiday i ate good.
    Good deal. Read through your pro xanthine log and got a look at your pics. Gonna be nice to see what progress you've made at the end of this run.

8. Making killer progress brother!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

9. Lots of choices what have you run..?
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Lots of choices what have you run..?
    1 andro and epiv for my first ever cycle did ok epi v got me to lose weight.
    did 1 alpha but got hurt and never reaped its benefits so that might be something to think about
    never did 550 but it was gonna be my bridge on alpha.

11. little late to the party, but subbed.

12. getting caught up after week off. two more workouts in . legs yesterday at a gym I have only been to twice . got a good one in plus finished off arms that I didn't get to hit a that hard Monday here at the house. Did a brutal shoulder today really hit the rear delts hard . the legs and delts are my most weak parts . I am not ripped my any means but I am getting there. lots of striations and vascularity coming through after the weight loss. I didn' t weight myself again today gonna wait til tomorrow morning to see what the px black has added to the px 500's demolition of fat.

legs
    warm up 5 minutes treadmill 3.5 mph
    leg press 4 sets of 15 each
    superset with calf raises same weight 40 reps each set
    seated calf raises
    [email protected] 135
    leg extentions super set with leg curls
    4 sets 15 each 120, 140, 160, 160
    4 sets 15 each 110, 120, 120, 90 to failure
    quad inner thigh machine 4 sets 15
    70, 90, 90, 100
    great finisher

shoulders 5-30-13

standing laterals 6 sets10 reps
    15,(warm up) 20, 25, 35 20,15,10
    bench rear delt raises
    4 sets 10 reps
    20, 25, 30, 35
    rear cable lateral crossovers 4 sets 10
    20, 20, 25,25
    super set with standing smith barbell raises 4 sets failure dropset
    55-10, 65-10, 65-10,55,10,45 -6
    cable raises standing 30lbs 4 sets 10 reps
    arnolds -3 sets10 with 25, 30, 35
    front raises 4 sets 10
    30, 35, 40 thena dropset down to 10's
    finished off with 50 lb kettle bell shrugs for 4 sets of 10
    great workout no pain in the shoulder bicep area

I will be sore tomorrow but the good kind.
    two good days of workouts but I wished I could find somewhere that had a hack squat machine I really do miss getting that full burn of a squat but those days are gone for me. I guess I will have to make do with what I have available to get massed up in the bean poles.

appetite is still low px black is rocking it out and I am a loving how I am showing in areas I haven't seen in over thirty years. I feari may be losing some muscle now in my arms and legs so I may need some advise on this form the reps. chime in boys and let me know what I need to do. maybe up my caloric some more . I know monte told me to eat but this shyt makes it hard to do. that is just hw good it is for me. steerling reviews coming for finaflex for this dude for sure.

should be able to do back tomorrow or Saturday depends on time. good night all brothers in iron!

13. If you feel like you are losing muscle mass then up the calories across the board or throw in a refeed once or twice a week. I would also up the protein intake despite whatever choice u make on calories. The metabolism is in high gear so make sure u are hitting protein numbers around 1.5g per lb of body weight.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

14. ****ty thing about losing weight is, it's never only fat.

You can only try and maintain as much muscle mass as possible.

I would suggest to at least up the protein. If eating is a problem, ten drink it(shakes)

Maybe ad some BCAA+SAA 2 times a day.

Also a refeed ones or twice a week like monte said should be good.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

15. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    ****ty thing about losing weight is, it's never only fat.

You can only try and maintain as much muscle mass as possible.

I would suggest to at least up the protein. If eating is a problem, ten drink it(shakes)

Maybe ad some BCAA+SAA 2 times a day.

Also a refeed ones or twice a week like monte said should be good.
    clue me in on refeeds. will up protein though , had a large plate of eggs this morning and should be able to pick up some powder later today.

16. I believe you are not carb cycling or low carbing if I remember correctly. A refeed normally accompanies these diets more then straight low cal diets. Basicly say you kept carbs around 125g a day and u noticed the changes that your are experiencing of possible muscle loss. Two days a week, normally on the heavier liifting days, you would up carbs by say 100 or 125 grams. Puts u at a bit of a surplus on days when you expend the most energy. With ur current diet I would just up my protein and see how things go. If u feel likke u are still losing muscle mass then slowly increase carbs until you level off.

17. Refeeds, or cheat meals, are a necessity for a few reasons. Some of them are touched on in the following video.
    http://youtu.be/3bG85xCYEjU

18. another thing to consider..

sure refeeds are good for bodycomp - BUT only if you are utilizing type of diet that necessitates this, as monte said
    doesn't have to be rocket science - just get more carbs in couple days a week

i'm leery of advising this for you however chef
    one thing to consider: to the untrained novice eye, when you lose bodyfat, you will lose bodyweight (obviously)
    when you lose bodyweight, you look smaller with clothes on..sometimes during dieting, you even FEEL smaller, and it has nothing to do with losing muscle tissue

I can say tho, your cals have been pretty darn low, and as has been pointed out couple times your protein intake has been pretty puny

typing all of this just to agree with monte above, but give it a different view:
    " With ur current diet I would just up my protein and see how things go. If u feel likke u are still losing muscle mass then slowly increase carbs until you level off"

19. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Refeeds, or cheat meals, are a necessity for a few reasons. Some of them are touched on in the following video.
    http://youtu.be/3bG85xCYEjU
    well I see you are on the right track
    I haven't seen eric in a long while - pretty bright guy tho, always been a big fan

20. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I believe you are not carb cycling or low carbing if I remember correctly. A refeed normally accompanies these diets more then straight low cal diets. Basicly say you kept carbs around 125g a day and u noticed the changes that your are experiencing of possible muscle loss. Two days a week, normally on the heavier liifting days, you would up carbs by say 100 or 125 grams. Puts u at a bit of a surplus on days when you expend the most energy. With ur current diet I would just up my protein and see how things go. If u feel likke u are still losing muscle mass then slowly increase carbs until you level off.
    thanks my man

21. back workout yesterday morning steady at 172 now. upped my protein yesterday but still not where it should be low on funds at the moment so I will do what I can.
    back went as follows. did dorian yates blood and guts back HIT training with abs
    pullups 3 sets to failure
    dumbbell pullovers 2 warm ups sets of12 with 50 lbs, one working set of 12 at 60
    close grip pulldowns 2 warm up sets of 12 at 100 one working set at 120 to failure
    wide grip seated cable rows two working sets of 12 at 100,110, one working set of 120 to failure
    one arm dumbbell rows 65lbs 10 each arm two warm up sets one working set @75 to failure
    deadlifts on smith -one warm up at 135 for 12, one working set 185 for 12
    back completed
    4 sets of 25 set on 90 seated crunch machine
    4 sets 25 leg raises on power tower
    abs completed
    total time in gym 44 minutes
    calories taken 2200 est. 100 carbs, 78 fat, 260 protein chicken breast , egg whites, ground venison, protein powder which I am now out of . this month will be rough as far as expenses go. but everyone has it rough in this economy , so we do what we can and no use to bitch. hopefully I can lay it on at work before I start vacation for three weeks. got about one week of px black left and I will do a final review on this fabulous product . stay tuned.

22. This amount of protein looks much better Bo.

23. update on calories, weight and macros
    down to 168 as of this morning still dropping on the black I am going to add a six pack workout in on Wednesday to shred some existing fat around my midsection should be intense.

I upped both carbs and protein as suggested so my macros are looking better for yesterday and sunday
    pro 213 234
    fat 103 102
    carb 165 155
    added a couple of bakers and white rice because that was what was available at the house and work.
    loaded up on chicken and lean pork at the market and had some great tilapia here at work yesterday along with a lot of broccoli. been doing some green salads at home . I will have to make sure I have plenty of healthy stuff or protein at the house during the next three weeks . I go on vacation and will just be home with the kids the whole time (no trips this year ) and my workouts will be what I can get in at home. I am planning to go on an elongated bulk starting in August. I need to get all my Finaflex products in along with everything else in support of it i.e. preworkouts, protein powder or mass gainer, bcaa's, recovery, and pct . I am prying the money fairy will drop down my way soon this will be expensive and I haven't even started on the food yet. Gonna hit the chest today with biceps Dorian Yates style. I am still sore from the back workout Sunday. couldn't imagine 35 minutes of total full on work would do this much to my body but it is all good lats are still swelled. 6 more days of black left.

24. 6 days left? Finish strong, bud

25. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    update on calories, weight and macros
    down to 168 as of this morning still dropping on the black I am going to add a six pack workout in on Wednesday to shred some existing fat around my midsection should be intense.

I upped both carbs and protein as suggested so my macros are looking better for yesterday and sunday
    pro 213 234
    fat 103 102
    carb 165 155
    added a couple of bakers and white rice because that was what was available at the house and work.
    loaded up on chicken and lean pork at the market and had some great tilapia here at work yesterday along with a lot of broccoli. been doing some green salads at home . I will have to make sure I have plenty of healthy stuff or protein at the house during the next three weeks . I go on vacation and will just be home with the kids the whole time (no trips this year ) and my workouts will be what I can get in at home. I am planning to go on an elongated bulk starting in August. I need to get all my Finaflex products in along with everything else in support of it i.e. preworkouts, protein powder or mass gainer, bcaa's, recovery, and pct . I am prying the money fairy will drop down my way soon this will be expensive and I haven't even started on the food yet. Gonna hit the chest today with biceps Dorian Yates style. I am still sore from the back workout Sunday. couldn't imagine 35 minutes of total full on work would do this much to my body but it is all good lats are still swelled. 6 more days of black left.
    How is your shoulder and bicep holding up?

If you happen to speak to the money fairy, be sure to ask her to pay me a visit
    OLYMPUS UK REP

26. doing real good thanks for asking. haven't had an issue and my back is perfectly healed. even did some light deadlifting sunday for my back workout and it tightened up up I hit it with ice and it is right as rain. I think if I just listen to my body and watch my workouts i'll be fine from here on out.. the good thing about dorian's workouts is you preexhaust the muscle group so the amount of weight is insignificant to the overall process. that way I shouldn't be getting injured as much because I am not trying to be superhuman and push a lot of weight.

27. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    doing real good thanks for asking. haven't had an issue and my back is perfectly healed. even did some light deadlifting sunday for my back workout and it tightened up up I hit it with ice and it is right as rain. I think if I just listen to my body and watch my workouts i'll be fine from here on out.. the good thing about dorian's workouts is you preexhaust the muscle group so the amount of weight is insignificant to the overall process. that way I shouldn't be getting injured as much because I am not trying to be superhuman and push a lot of weight.
    Blood and Guts training is pretty intense. Glad to see the shoulder doing better and the weight still falling off.

28. How old are you chef?

29. 51 be 52 in sept.

30. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    51 be 52 in sept.
    That's very motivational for those of us that are a little bit younger. Thanks for still putting in work.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 11:20 AM
  2. Nads Px Black fat attack from Finaflex
    By NADDANME in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 07-12-2013, 01:26 PM
  3. Replies: 868
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 01:28 PM
  4. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 04:18 PM