Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

little late to the party, but subbed.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

getting caught up after week off. two more workouts in . legs yesterday at a gym I have only been to twice . got a good one in plus finished off arms that I didn't get to hit a that hard Monday here at the house. Did a brutal shoulder today really hit the rear delts hard . the legs and delts are my most weak parts . I am not ripped my any means but I am getting there. lots of striations and vascularity coming through after the weight loss. I didn' t weight myself again today gonna wait til tomorrow morning to see what the px black has added to the px 500's demolition of fat.

legs
    warm up 5 minutes treadmill 3.5 mph
    leg press 4 sets of 15 each
    superset with calf raises same weight 40 reps each set
    seated calf raises
    4@15 135
    leg extentions super set with leg curls
    4 sets 15 each 120, 140, 160, 160
    4 sets 15 each 110, 120, 120, 90 to failure
    quad inner thigh machine 4 sets 15
    70, 90, 90, 100
    great finisher

shoulders 5-30-13

standing laterals 6 sets10 reps
    15,(warm up) 20, 25, 35 20,15,10
    bench rear delt raises
    4 sets 10 reps
    20, 25, 30, 35
    rear cable lateral crossovers 4 sets 10
    20, 20, 25,25
    super set with standing smith barbell raises 4 sets failure dropset
    55-10, 65-10, 65-10,55,10,45 -6
    cable raises standing 30lbs 4 sets 10 reps
    arnolds -3 sets10 with 25, 30, 35
    front raises 4 sets 10
    30, 35, 40 thena dropset down to 10's
    finished off with 50 lb kettle bell shrugs for 4 sets of 10
    great workout no pain in the shoulder bicep area

I will be sore tomorrow but the good kind.
    two good days of workouts but I wished I could find somewhere that had a hack squat machine I really do miss getting that full burn of a squat but those days are gone for me. I guess I will have to make do with what I have available to get massed up in the bean poles.

appetite is still low px black is rocking it out and I am a loving how I am showing in areas I haven't seen in over thirty years. I feari may be losing some muscle now in my arms and legs so I may need some advise on this form the reps. chime in boys and let me know what I need to do. maybe up my caloric some more . I know monte told me to eat but this shyt makes it hard to do. that is just hw good it is for me. steerling reviews coming for finaflex for this dude for sure.

should be able to do back tomorrow or Saturday depends on time. good night all brothers in iron!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

If you feel like you are losing muscle mass then up the calories across the board or throw in a refeed once or twice a week. I would also up the protein intake despite whatever choice u make on calories. The metabolism is in high gear so make sure u are hitting protein numbers around 1.5g per lb of body weight.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.

****ty thing about losing weight is, it's never only fat.

You can only try and maintain as much muscle mass as possible.

I would suggest to at least up the protein. If eating is a problem, ten drink it(shakes)

Maybe ad some BCAA+SAA 2 times a day.

Also a refeed ones or twice a week like monte said should be good.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    ****ty thing about losing weight is, it's never only fat.

You can only try and maintain as much muscle mass as possible.

I would suggest to at least up the protein. If eating is a problem, ten drink it(shakes)

Maybe ad some BCAA+SAA 2 times a day.

Also a refeed ones or twice a week like monte said should be good.
    clue me in on refeeds. will up protein though , had a large plate of eggs this morning and should be able to pick up some powder later today.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

I believe you are not carb cycling or low carbing if I remember correctly. A refeed normally accompanies these diets more then straight low cal diets. Basicly say you kept carbs around 125g a day and u noticed the changes that your are experiencing of possible muscle loss. Two days a week, normally on the heavier liifting days, you would up carbs by say 100 or 125 grams. Puts u at a bit of a surplus on days when you expend the most energy. With ur current diet I would just up my protein and see how things go. If u feel likke u are still losing muscle mass then slowly increase carbs until you level off.
    FINAFLEX REP
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Refeeds, or cheat meals, are a necessity for a few reasons. Some of them are touched on in the following video.
    http://youtu.be/3bG85xCYEjU
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

another thing to consider..

sure refeeds are good for bodycomp - BUT only if you are utilizing type of diet that necessitates this, as monte said
    doesn't have to be rocket science - just get more carbs in couple days a week

i'm leery of advising this for you however chef
    one thing to consider: to the untrained novice eye, when you lose bodyfat, you will lose bodyweight (obviously)
    when you lose bodyweight, you look smaller with clothes on..sometimes during dieting, you even FEEL smaller, and it has nothing to do with losing muscle tissue

I can say tho, your cals have been pretty darn low, and as has been pointed out couple times your protein intake has been pretty puny

typing all of this just to agree with monte above, but give it a different view:
    " With ur current diet I would just up my protein and see how things go. If u feel likke u are still losing muscle mass then slowly increase carbs until you level off"
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Refeeds, or cheat meals, are a necessity for a few reasons. Some of them are touched on in the following video.
    http://youtu.be/3bG85xCYEjU
    well I see you are on the right track
    I haven't seen eric in a long while - pretty bright guy tho, always been a big fan
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I believe you are not carb cycling or low carbing if I remember correctly. A refeed normally accompanies these diets more then straight low cal diets. Basicly say you kept carbs around 125g a day and u noticed the changes that your are experiencing of possible muscle loss. Two days a week, normally on the heavier liifting days, you would up carbs by say 100 or 125 grams. Puts u at a bit of a surplus on days when you expend the most energy. With ur current diet I would just up my protein and see how things go. If u feel likke u are still losing muscle mass then slowly increase carbs until you level off.
    thanks my man
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

back workout yesterday morning steady at 172 now. upped my protein yesterday but still not where it should be low on funds at the moment so I will do what I can.
    back went as follows. did dorian yates blood and guts back HIT training with abs
    pullups 3 sets to failure
    dumbbell pullovers 2 warm ups sets of12 with 50 lbs, one working set of 12 at 60
    close grip pulldowns 2 warm up sets of 12 at 100 one working set at 120 to failure
    wide grip seated cable rows two working sets of 12 at 100,110, one working set of 120 to failure
    one arm dumbbell rows 65lbs 10 each arm two warm up sets one working set @75 to failure
    deadlifts on smith -one warm up at 135 for 12, one working set 185 for 12
    back completed
    4 sets of 25 set on 90 seated crunch machine
    4 sets 25 leg raises on power tower
    abs completed
    total time in gym 44 minutes
    calories taken 2200 est. 100 carbs, 78 fat, 260 protein chicken breast , egg whites, ground venison, protein powder which I am now out of . this month will be rough as far as expenses go. but everyone has it rough in this economy , so we do what we can and no use to bitch. hopefully I can lay it on at work before I start vacation for three weeks. got about one week of px black left and I will do a final review on this fabulous product . stay tuned.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

This amount of protein looks much better Bo.
    FINAFLEX REP
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

update on calories, weight and macros
    down to 168 as of this morning still dropping on the black I am going to add a six pack workout in on Wednesday to shred some existing fat around my midsection should be intense.

I upped both carbs and protein as suggested so my macros are looking better for yesterday and sunday
    pro 213 234
    fat 103 102
    carb 165 155
    added a couple of bakers and white rice because that was what was available at the house and work.
    loaded up on chicken and lean pork at the market and had some great tilapia here at work yesterday along with a lot of broccoli. been doing some green salads at home . I will have to make sure I have plenty of healthy stuff or protein at the house during the next three weeks . I go on vacation and will just be home with the kids the whole time (no trips this year ) and my workouts will be what I can get in at home. I am planning to go on an elongated bulk starting in August. I need to get all my Finaflex products in along with everything else in support of it i.e. preworkouts, protein powder or mass gainer, bcaa's, recovery, and pct . I am prying the money fairy will drop down my way soon this will be expensive and I haven't even started on the food yet. Gonna hit the chest today with biceps Dorian Yates style. I am still sore from the back workout Sunday. couldn't imagine 35 minutes of total full on work would do this much to my body but it is all good lats are still swelled. 6 more days of black left.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

6 days left? Finish strong, bud
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    update on calories, weight and macros
    down to 168 as of this morning still dropping on the black I am going to add a six pack workout in on Wednesday to shred some existing fat around my midsection should be intense.

I upped both carbs and protein as suggested so my macros are looking better for yesterday and sunday
    pro 213 234
    fat 103 102
    carb 165 155
    added a couple of bakers and white rice because that was what was available at the house and work.
    loaded up on chicken and lean pork at the market and had some great tilapia here at work yesterday along with a lot of broccoli. been doing some green salads at home . I will have to make sure I have plenty of healthy stuff or protein at the house during the next three weeks . I go on vacation and will just be home with the kids the whole time (no trips this year ) and my workouts will be what I can get in at home. I am planning to go on an elongated bulk starting in August. I need to get all my Finaflex products in along with everything else in support of it i.e. preworkouts, protein powder or mass gainer, bcaa's, recovery, and pct . I am prying the money fairy will drop down my way soon this will be expensive and I haven't even started on the food yet. Gonna hit the chest today with biceps Dorian Yates style. I am still sore from the back workout Sunday. couldn't imagine 35 minutes of total full on work would do this much to my body but it is all good lats are still swelled. 6 more days of black left.
    How is your shoulder and bicep holding up?

If you happen to speak to the money fairy, be sure to ask her to pay me a visit
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

doing real good thanks for asking. haven't had an issue and my back is perfectly healed. even did some light deadlifting sunday for my back workout and it tightened up up I hit it with ice and it is right as rain. I think if I just listen to my body and watch my workouts i'll be fine from here on out.. the good thing about dorian's workouts is you preexhaust the muscle group so the amount of weight is insignificant to the overall process. that way I shouldn't be getting injured as much because I am not trying to be superhuman and push a lot of weight.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

doing real good thanks for asking. haven't had an issue and my back is perfectly healed. even did some light deadlifting sunday for my back workout and it tightened up up I hit it with ice and it is right as rain. I think if I just listen to my body and watch my workouts i'll be fine from here on out.. the good thing about dorian's workouts is you preexhaust the muscle group so the amount of weight is insignificant to the overall process. that way I shouldn't be getting injured as much because I am not trying to be superhuman and push a lot of weight.
    Blood and Guts training is pretty intense. Glad to see the shoulder doing better and the weight still falling off.
    FINAFLEX REP
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

How old are you chef?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

51 be 52 in sept.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

51 be 52 in sept.
    That's very motivational for those of us that are a little bit younger. Thanks for still putting in work.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

chest today
    decline chest barbell warmup sets
    12@95
    12@95
    18@135 working set

incline dumbbell bench
    warm up 12@50
    warm up12@50
    working 8@60

flat bench flyes
    warm up 12@30
    warmup 12@40
    working failure at 50(6)

cable flyes
    warmup 17.5 @12
    working drop sets
    12@22.512@17.5
    12@12.5
    12@7.5

concentration curls
    warmup 12@30
    working 6@40
    forced reps 4 each arm @40

straight bar curl
    65lbs to failure 10 reps

ab machine two sets 25 each crunches
    hanging leg raises 2 sets 25

arms just gave out under the no rest strain of this setup
    barely could lift the weight after they were exhausted . good pump in my chest and arms both. I really like this system , tried it before but it seems to be working better now . tired and sore , home to rest.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    That's very motivational for those of us that are a little bit younger. Thanks for still putting in work.
    thanks for the kind words,
    well I could just sit on my ass every evening have a beer and get fat as hell, die young and beat up, but piss on that. I want to see my kids grow , get married and wrestle with my grandkids when I'm 80 ! we only get one shot at this why go through it sick and out of shape. treat it like a temple and it shall reward you!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

Awesome session chef. And might I add a perfect outlook on life
    FINAFLEX REP
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

legs today 19 sets in 23 minutes blood and guts

leg extensions 3 sets 3-warm up , one working for all except last exercise last set is always to failure

leg curls

leg press super set with calf press 15/25 reps each

calf raises seated
    25 reps

lying leg curls
    1 sets to failure set at 70

legs done fried engorged, finally definition in my quads amen! lower legs are vascular as hell. I will definitely be posting pics this week I feel good!

had to cut another notch in my belt , hell I got 6 inches of spare leather it is timefor a new one! get to wear new clothes going out with the wife this weekend first time since December. we need it . beef is on the menu...sirloin! since I got one in today I may take tomorrow off or just do cardio instead yeah that's it cardio it is. good night all.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

The belt notch thing is one of the best indications of fat loss.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The belt notch thing is one of the best indications of fat loss.
    then I hope I see a couple more!!!
    down to 168 this morning and I am pouring in the protein now , I am loving this stuff. doug let me ask you what do you suggest for bulking alpha or andro? I am looking to do a lean one in august that gives me plenty of time to get everything I need for it.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

legs today 19 sets in 23 minutes blood and guts

leg extensions 3 sets 3-warm up , one working for all except last exercise last set is always to failure

leg curls

leg press super set with calf press 15/25 reps each

calf raises seated
    25 reps

lying leg curls
    1 sets to failure set at 70

legs done fried engorged, finally definition in my quads amen! lower legs are vascular as hell. I will definitely be posting pics this week I feel good!

had to cut another notch in my belt , hell I got 6 inches of spare leather it is timefor a new one! get to wear new clothes going out with the wife this weekend first time since December. we need it . beef is on the menu...sirloin! since I got one in today I may take tomorrow off or just do cardio instead yeah that's it cardio it is. good night all.
    Very very nice chef! Glad you and the wife get to go out and enjoy yourselfs. And tear that sirloin up! (I prefer ribeye but I like the fat )
    FINAFLEX REP
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Looking good in here Bo! Making some drastic changes from what the numbers are showing. To add on to what Snags mentioned, when you lower carbs you will lose glycogen and water this can make you feel like you are losing muscle and can compound the confusion even more when you get bodyfat done and it APPEARS you have lost LBM. However water and glycogen stores are part of LBM but they are very transient parts. When ever you lower carbs to lose weight think of it like this analogy. If you take a water balloon and let some of the water out it becomes smaller but the actual mass of the baloon did not change, only the volume. When you put carbs back into the system it is the equivalent of putting the water back in the balloon and whalla you see that it fills right back up. Sudden changes from the carbs are basically the same thing.

Now over the long hall that is a different story but don't let transient volume get into your head and make you think you are actually losing more muscle than you are. I hope that makes sense and helps with the mental aspect of seeing yourself get smaller. That is also another reason that a few higher carb days can help in the mental aspect, because you see yourself fill back up and are reassured you are not losing much if any muscle.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

I understand it's kinda of how they do the last days before a competition I guess. the vascularity I am seeing is from the fat leaving the surface of the skin right? I know I am pushing myself harder even though I am not blasting heavy amounts of weight I have redesigned my mind and workout to work toward muscle exhaustion to force hyper trophy in them. so far so good with only a week into the new workouts they are getting wasted quicker which cuts my time in the gym smaller. I only did 415 on the leg press yesterday but my knee was starting to ache but I had already blasted out 8 sets prior to getting on it, plus I was supersetting with calf presses . so it is all good for me. like you have said before it is a marathon not a sprint as long as we are making strides forward and not resting in place we are doing what we set out to accomplish.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

banged out shoulders and tris will take tomorrow off got a really busy day at work so I will need the rest.
    threw in some new biocor supps agmatine, citulline, creatine and a test booster to add to the mix .
    here's the workout
    smith machine shoulder press
    95 @ 10
    135 @10
    145@10

dumbbell press
    30 @10
    35@10
    40@2

one arm cable raises
    7.5 resistance @10
    12.5 @10
    17.5 @15*(failure)

side laterals
    10@20
    10@25
    12@30

incline rear laterals
    15@20
    15@25
    15@35 failure
    7 negative half reps

triceps

pushdowns
    42.5 @10
    62.5 @10
    72.5 @13 failure

skullcrushers
    35 @10
    45@10
    55@11 failure

kickbacks
    30 @10
    30@10
    30@8 failure

workout complete shoulders swelled and tris fried
    168 this morning still dropping the fat. I get to see some old friends I haven't seen since dec this weekend so I hope they are surprised.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

Baaaaaaam! Good looking workout BoBo. I bet the friends won't even recognize your freaky ass :P
    FINAFLEX REP
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

got arm workout in the books.

warmed up with some dumbbell curls 20 lbs for 20

then super set seated dumbells with hammer curls 30 lbs for 15 ea
    tricep pushdowns 15 at 50
    close in dumbbell presses 35's for 20
    did circuit three times to failure every set

just wanted to give them a extra day because even though my arms we tired they didn't get overly worked if that makes any sense . I just didn't feel that ole pump that I have been used to if you know what I mean. so I got it today by doing this ,can't even touch my ears!lol! got to work tomorrow then sleepovers for the kids and night out for mom and dad1everyone have a great weekend and rest!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

well no one noticed anything about me last night but the night wasn't about me anyway . weight holding steady today at 168. gonna do legs and abs tomorrow with some new cable exercises Jim Stoppani put on his site focusing on the obliques . really want to get these abs out. I need to raise up with some cardio to put the burn on the fat but the way I train my heart rate is whaling when i'm done. gotta do the work if we want to see the results though . will post after session tomorrow.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

well no one noticed anything about me last night.
    ehh
    what do ppl not in the know, know anyway?
    we see you chef, keep cracking and goods things will continue to happen
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

keeping it rocking brother.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah you have to not worry about it when people don't notice and truly enjoy it when they do. Many times it is the clothing that keeps people from seeing changes. You know what changes you have made. As an example, right now I look a little smaller in my clothes but when i take them off or put on a tank they all start complimenting the changes.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

I wonder if that makes me vain? damn am I turning into a woman? lol! more testosterone please!!!!!1
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

msut have a had a good weekend was up to 170 today before work.

got off early so I hit the local Y for shoulders/triceps

damn got veins in my skull coming out , looked like branch warren(from the neck up today) with all that going on.

shoulders

warmed up with 20 side laterals of 20

went to the smith for barbell presses
    10ea95, 10ea115, 8 ea135
    seated side laterals
    10@20, 10@25, 10@30
    decline rear laterals
    same as above only went to failure on last set maybe 14 pplus 3 half reps
    one arm side cable raises
    10@12.5, 10@12.5, 10 +3 half reps 17.5
    triceps

tricep pressdowns
    75@10, 90@10, 110@12

skull crushers
    45@10, 55@10, 65@9

reverse cable extensions
    burn the rack
    105,90,75,65,55,45,35,25,17.5, 12.5,10.5 all to failure

done and done

awesome finish 43 minutes non stop rested for maybe 2 minutes total. heart rate through the roof and arms flooded. real good feel. this stuff gets you so lean everywhere it just takes a lot more on areas with a lot of visceral fat like the belly but its coming off. gonna do some ab work later . legs should be on the agenda tomorrow with more abs and then chest and abs Wednesday . Thursday and Friday are a bust for training the kids are out of school and I am on deck and off work for two weeks. gonna have to get them in in the evenings when the wife gets home.

macros for today will end up being
    protein 213
    carbs 124
    fats around 74

gonna be able to get some protein powder this weekend to help up my dosage while on vacation. lots of grilling coming my way.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

I wonder if that makes me vain? damn am I turning into a woman? lol! more testosterone please!!!!!1
    My wife says I am the most vein and insecure person she has ever known
    FINAFLEX REP
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Name:  2013-06-10 19.34.56 (640x480).jpg
Views: 61
Size:  133.6 KBwanted to send some updated photos to see what you guys think of how I am doing.Name:  2013-06-02 11.26.07 (640x480).jpg
Views: 48
Size:  137.4 KBName:  2013-06-10 19.36.15 (640x480) (2).jpg
Views: 60
Size:  133.2 KBName:  2013-06-02 11.26.07 (640x480).jpg
Views: 48
Size:  137.4 KB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 09:20 AM
  2. Nads Px Black fat attack from Finaflex
    By NADDANME in forum Supplement Logs