px black (semi sponsored) from finaflex by chefbo

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
back workout yesterday morning steady at 172 now. upped my protein yesterday but still not where it should be low on funds at the moment so I will do what I can.
back went as follows. did dorian yates blood and guts back HIT training with abs
pullups 3 sets to failure
dumbbell pullovers 2 warm ups sets of12 with 50 lbs, one working set of 12 at 60
close grip pulldowns 2 warm up sets of 12 at 100 one working set at 120 to failure
wide grip seated cable rows two working sets of 12 at 100,110, one working set of 120 to failure
one arm dumbbell rows 65lbs 10 each arm two warm up sets one working set @75 to failure
deadlifts on smith -one warm up at 135 for 12, one working set 185 for 12
back completed
4 sets of 25 set on 90 seated crunch machine
4 sets 25 leg raises on power tower
abs completed
total time in gym 44 minutes
calories taken 2200 est. 100 carbs, 78 fat, 260 protein chicken breast , egg whites, ground venison, protein powder which I am now out of . this month will be rough as far as expenses go. but everyone has it rough in this economy , so we do what we can and no use to bitch. hopefully I can lay it on at work before I start vacation for three weeks. got about one week of px black left and I will do a final review on this fabulous product . stay tuned.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This amount of protein looks much better Bo.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
update on calories, weight and macros
down to 168 as of this morning still dropping on the black I am going to add a six pack workout in on Wednesday to shred some existing fat around my midsection should be intense.

I upped both carbs and protein as suggested so my macros are looking better for yesterday and sunday
pro 213 234
fat 103 102
carb 165 155
added a couple of bakers and white rice because that was what was available at the house and work.
loaded up on chicken and lean pork at the market and had some great tilapia here at work yesterday along with a lot of broccoli. been doing some green salads at home . I will have to make sure I have plenty of healthy stuff or protein at the house during the next three weeks . I go on vacation and will just be home with the kids the whole time (no trips this year ) and my workouts will be what I can get in at home. I am planning to go on an elongated bulk starting in August. I need to get all my Finaflex products in along with everything else in support of it i.e. preworkouts, protein powder or mass gainer, bcaa's, recovery, and pct . I am prying the money fairy will drop down my way soon this will be expensive and I haven't even started on the food yet. Gonna hit the chest today with biceps Dorian Yates style. I am still sore from the back workout Sunday. couldn't imagine 35 minutes of total full on work would do this much to my body but it is all good lats are still swelled. 6 more days of black left.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
update on calories, weight and macros
down to 168 as of this morning still dropping on the black I am going to add a six pack workout in on Wednesday to shred some existing fat around my midsection should be intense.

I upped both carbs and protein as suggested so my macros are looking better for yesterday and sunday
pro 213 234
fat 103 102
carb 165 155
added a couple of bakers and white rice because that was what was available at the house and work.
loaded up on chicken and lean pork at the market and had some great tilapia here at work yesterday along with a lot of broccoli. been doing some green salads at home . I will have to make sure I have plenty of healthy stuff or protein at the house during the next three weeks . I go on vacation and will just be home with the kids the whole time (no trips this year ) and my workouts will be what I can get in at home. I am planning to go on an elongated bulk starting in August. I need to get all my Finaflex products in along with everything else in support of it i.e. preworkouts, protein powder or mass gainer, bcaa's, recovery, and pct . I am prying the money fairy will drop down my way soon this will be expensive and I haven't even started on the food yet. Gonna hit the chest today with biceps Dorian Yates style. I am still sore from the back workout Sunday. couldn't imagine 35 minutes of total full on work would do this much to my body but it is all good lats are still swelled. 6 more days of black left.
How is your shoulder and bicep holding up?

If you happen to speak to the money fairy, be sure to ask her to pay me a visit:)

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
doing real good thanks for asking. haven't had an issue and my back is perfectly healed. even did some light deadlifting sunday for my back workout and it tightened up up I hit it with ice and it is right as rain. I think if I just listen to my body and watch my workouts i'll be fine from here on out.. the good thing about dorian's workouts is you preexhaust the muscle group so the amount of weight is insignificant to the overall process. that way I shouldn't be getting injured as much because I am not trying to be superhuman and push a lot of weight.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
doing real good thanks for asking. haven't had an issue and my back is perfectly healed. even did some light deadlifting sunday for my back workout and it tightened up up I hit it with ice and it is right as rain. I think if I just listen to my body and watch my workouts i'll be fine from here on out.. the good thing about dorian's workouts is you preexhaust the muscle group so the amount of weight is insignificant to the overall process. that way I shouldn't be getting injured as much because I am not trying to be superhuman and push a lot of weight.
Blood and Guts training is pretty intense. Glad to see the shoulder doing better and the weight still falling off.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
chest today
decline chest barbell warmup sets
12@95
12@95
18@135 working set

incline dumbbell bench
warm up 12@50
warm up12@50
working 8@60

flat bench flyes
warm up 12@30
warmup 12@40
working failure at 50(6)

cable flyes
warmup 17.5 @12
working drop sets
[email protected]@17.5
[email protected]
[email protected]

concentration curls
warmup 12@30
working 6@40
forced reps 4 each arm @40

straight bar curl
65lbs to failure 10 reps

ab machine two sets 25 each crunches
hanging leg raises 2 sets 25

arms just gave out under the no rest strain of this setup
barely could lift the weight after they were exhausted . good pump in my chest and arms both. I really like this system , tried it before but it seems to be working better now . tired and sore , home to rest.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
That's very motivational for those of us that are a little bit younger. Thanks for still putting in work.
thanks for the kind words,
well I could just sit on my ass every evening have a beer and get fat as hell, die young and beat up, but piss on that. I want to see my kids grow , get married and wrestle with my grandkids when I'm 80 ! we only get one shot at this why go through it sick and out of shape. treat it like a temple and it shall reward you!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome session chef. And might I add a perfect outlook on life

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
legs today 19 sets in 23 minutes blood and guts

leg extensions 3 sets 3-warm up , one working for all except last exercise last set is always to failure

leg curls

leg press super set with calf press 15/25 reps each

calf raises seated
25 reps

lying leg curls
1 sets to failure set at 70

legs done fried engorged, finally definition in my quads amen! lower legs are vascular as hell. I will definitely be posting pics this week I feel good!

had to cut another notch in my belt , hell I got 6 inches of spare leather it is timefor a new one! get to wear new clothes going out with the wife this weekend first time since December. we need it . beef is on the menu...sirloin! since I got one in today I may take tomorrow off or just do cardio instead yeah that's it cardio it is. good night all.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The belt notch thing is one of the best indications of fat loss.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
The belt notch thing is one of the best indications of fat loss.
then I hope I see a couple more!!!
down to 168 this morning and I am pouring in the protein now , I am loving this stuff. doug let me ask you what do you suggest for bulking alpha or andro? I am looking to do a lean one in august that gives me plenty of time to get everything I need for it.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
legs today 19 sets in 23 minutes blood and guts

leg extensions 3 sets 3-warm up , one working for all except last exercise last set is always to failure

leg curls

leg press super set with calf press 15/25 reps each

calf raises seated
25 reps

lying leg curls
1 sets to failure set at 70

legs done fried engorged, finally definition in my quads amen! lower legs are vascular as hell. I will definitely be posting pics this week I feel good!

had to cut another notch in my belt , hell I got 6 inches of spare leather it is timefor a new one! get to wear new clothes going out with the wife this weekend first time since December. we need it . beef is on the menu...sirloin! since I got one in today I may take tomorrow off or just do cardio instead yeah that's it cardio it is. good night all.
Very very nice chef! Glad you and the wife get to go out and enjoy yourselfs. And tear that sirloin up! (I prefer ribeye but I like the fat :) )

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good in here Bo! Making some drastic changes from what the numbers are showing. To add on to what Snags mentioned, when you lower carbs you will lose glycogen and water this can make you feel like you are losing muscle and can compound the confusion even more when you get bodyfat done and it APPEARS you have lost LBM. However water and glycogen stores are part of LBM but they are very transient parts. When ever you lower carbs to lose weight think of it like this analogy. If you take a water balloon and let some of the water out it becomes smaller but the actual mass of the baloon did not change, only the volume. When you put carbs back into the system it is the equivalent of putting the water back in the balloon and whalla you see that it fills right back up. Sudden changes from the carbs are basically the same thing.

Now over the long hall that is a different story but don't let transient volume get into your head and make you think you are actually losing more muscle than you are. I hope that makes sense and helps with the mental aspect of seeing yourself get smaller. That is also another reason that a few higher carb days can help in the mental aspect, because you see yourself fill back up and are reassured you are not losing much if any muscle.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
I understand it's kinda of how they do the last days before a competition I guess. the vascularity I am seeing is from the fat leaving the surface of the skin right? I know I am pushing myself harder even though I am not blasting heavy amounts of weight I have redesigned my mind and workout to work toward muscle exhaustion to force hyper trophy in them. so far so good with only a week into the new workouts they are getting wasted quicker which cuts my time in the gym smaller. I only did 415 on the leg press yesterday but my knee was starting to ache but I had already blasted out 8 sets prior to getting on it, plus I was supersetting with calf presses . so it is all good for me. like you have said before it is a marathon not a sprint as long as we are making strides forward and not resting in place we are doing what we set out to accomplish.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
banged out shoulders and tris will take tomorrow off got a really busy day at work so I will need the rest.
threw in some new biocor supps agmatine, citulline, creatine and a test booster to add to the mix .
here's the workout
smith machine shoulder press
95 @ 10
135 @10
145@10

dumbbell press
30 @10
35@10
40@2

one arm cable raises
7.5 resistance @10
12.5 @10
17.5 @15*(failure)

side laterals
10@20
10@25
12@30

incline rear laterals
15@20
15@25
15@35 failure
7 negative half reps

triceps

pushdowns
42.5 @10
62.5 @10
72.5 @13 failure

skullcrushers
35 @10
45@10
55@11 failure

kickbacks
30 @10
30@10
30@8 failure

workout complete shoulders swelled and tris fried
168 this morning still dropping the fat. I get to see some old friends I haven't seen since dec this weekend so I hope they are surprised.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Baaaaaaam! Good looking workout BoBo. I bet the friends won't even recognize your freaky ass :p

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
got arm workout in the books.

warmed up with some dumbbell curls 20 lbs for 20

then super set seated dumbells with hammer curls 30 lbs for 15 ea
tricep pushdowns 15 at 50
close in dumbbell presses 35's for 20
did circuit three times to failure every set

just wanted to give them a extra day because even though my arms we tired they didn't get overly worked if that makes any sense . I just didn't feel that ole pump that I have been used to if you know what I mean. so I got it today by doing this ,can't even touch my ears!lol! got to work tomorrow then sleepovers for the kids and night out for mom and dad1everyone have a great weekend and rest!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
well no one noticed anything about me last night but the night wasn't about me anyway . weight holding steady today at 168. gonna do legs and abs tomorrow with some new cable exercises Jim Stoppani put on his site focusing on the obliques . really want to get these abs out. I need to raise up with some cardio to put the burn on the fat but the way I train my heart rate is whaling when i'm done. gotta do the work if we want to see the results though . will post after session tomorrow.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
well no one noticed anything about me last night.
ehh
what do ppl not in the know, know anyway?
we see you chef, keep cracking and goods things will continue to happen :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you have to not worry about it when people don't notice and truly enjoy it when they do. Many times it is the clothing that keeps people from seeing changes. You know what changes you have made. As an example, right now I look a little smaller in my clothes but when i take them off or put on a tank they all start complimenting the changes.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
I wonder if that makes me vain? damn am I turning into a woman? lol! more testosterone please!!!!!1

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
msut have a had a good weekend was up to 170 today before work.

got off early so I hit the local Y for shoulders/triceps

damn got veins in my skull coming out , looked like branch warren(from the neck up today) with all that going on.

shoulders

warmed up with 20 side laterals of 20

went to the smith for barbell presses
10ea95, 10ea115, 8 ea135
seated side laterals
10@20, 10@25, 10@30
decline rear laterals
same as above only went to failure on last set maybe 14 pplus 3 half reps
one arm side cable raises
[email protected], [email protected], 10 +3 half reps 17.5
triceps

tricep pressdowns
75@10, 90@10, 110@12

skull crushers
45@10, 55@10, 65@9

reverse cable extensions
burn the rack
105,90,75,65,55,45,35,25,17.5,12.5,10.5 all to failure

done and done

awesome finish 43 minutes non stop rested for maybe 2 minutes total. heart rate through the roof and arms flooded. real good feel. this stuff gets you so lean everywhere it just takes a lot more on areas with a lot of visceral fat like the belly but its coming off. gonna do some ab work later . legs should be on the agenda tomorrow with more abs and then chest and abs Wednesday . Thursday and Friday are a bust for training the kids are out of school and I am on deck and off work for two weeks. gonna have to get them in in the evenings when the wife gets home.

macros for today will end up being
protein 213
carbs 124
fats around 74

gonna be able to get some protein powder this weekend to help up my dosage while on vacation. lots of grilling coming my way.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if that makes me vain? damn am I turning into a woman? lol! more testosterone please!!!!!1
My wife says I am the most vein and insecure person she has ever known :p

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
2013-06-10 19.34.56 (640x480).jpg
wanted to send some updated photos to see what you guys think of how I am doing.
2013-06-02 11.26.07 (640x480).jpg
2013-06-10 19.36.15 (640x480) (2).jpg
2013-06-02 11.26.07 (640x480).jpg

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! Damn chef...you have made some awesome strides so far! If you were to stop right now I would say you have done more then great....but I know you won't! A few more pounds and those and are going to start showing nicely.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
final day tomorrow so I will go ahead and give my review of this product

frigging awesome!!!

fat loss 10/10
stim 3/10
jitters 0/10
vascularity 10/10

the only way you get any stim is from taking two at atime. but overall this is a great product and will definitely do again and again. already have two other people looking to buy it and I have a supplement retailer in Ohio checking into it to stock in his store. I bragged all I could about it.

want to thank snagency for sending me this amazing product and everyone for there help during this log. total fat loss on px black 10lbs in less than thirty days at three caps a day. can't ask for more than that. FinaFlex has great products just ask me!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
final day tomorrow so I will go ahead and give my review of this product

frigging awesome!!!

fat loss 10/10
stim 3/10
jitters 0/10
vascularity 10/10

the only way you get any stim is from taking two at atime. but overall this is a great product and will definitely do again and again. already have two other people looking to buy it and I have a supplement retailer in Ohio checking into it to stock in his store. I bragged all I could about it.

want to thank snagency for sending me this amazing product and everyone for there help during this log. total fat loss on px black 10lbs in less than thirty days at three caps a day. can't ask for more than that. FinaFlex has great products just ask me!!!
Awesome!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice...

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
great review bo! so glad you enjoyed the products, and were able to make great headway on your goals
we appreciate your time, efforts, and honesty here! :)
look forward to seeing continue on your journey

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hot news from the company..

for all the folks who have reviewed/logged our PX Black fatburner formulation, we have a special gift

if you can kindly copy & paste your review done here on the supplementreviews.com forum, we will send you any FINAFLEX product of your choice for free (exceptions being 1-andro and 1-alpha)

that's all there is to it!
please contact me directly if you have any questions at all, and again we appreciate your time and support

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hot news from the company..

for all the folks who have reviewed/logged our PX Black fatburner formulation, we have a special gift

if you can kindly copy & paste your review done here on the supplementreviews.com forum, we will send you any FINAFLEX product of your choice for free (exceptions being 1-andro and 1-alpha)

that's all there is to it!
please contact me directly if you have any questions at all, and again we appreciate your time and support
Oh sweet ...