Chad's first 1-Andro log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post
    What are some examples of your speed work? I am training to get faster for football camps and am in need of ideas?
    There's a lot you can do, however a lot of what I do is position specific. What position do you play? I'll do my best to help you out bud.

2. Glad everything is going good sofar and that the strength is going up nicely Was just checking in to see how things were progressing so far. Get that diet back in check and keep growing brother!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DIPLOMAT View Post

There's a lot you can do, however a lot of what I do is position specific. What position do you play? I'll do my best to help you out bud.
    Well I play 8-man football for a small school! I weigh 240 with about a 4.7 40 time! I play full back and running back it depends, and middle line backer. I know this is a slow time for a running back but sadly I am faster than most of the team.

4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yeah in the grand scheme of reality:
    a) these are non-methylated and very mild DSHEA compliant compounds
    b) if you are talking a glass of wine with dinner every once in awhile, sure okay..

there is a case where some moderation can be not only accommodated but also made useful (health benefits of wine)

it's the frathouse party-every-night mentality you will want to actively seek to avoid

but make no mistake: as a general rule, it is simply not good practice to drink while taking a course of steroidal product
    and as a standard practice going forward: you will get no other stance from any of our reps
    Even when not on if you want to excel as a bodybuilder moderate drinking only is key.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

5. Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post
    Well I play 8-man football for a small school! I weigh 240 with about a 4.7 40 time! I play full back and running back it depends, and middle line backer. I know this is a slow time for a running back but sadly I am faster than most of the team.
    Wow man, a 4.7 40 at 240 is extremely impressive. Haha sounds like you don't need too much speed work. That said, for a linebacker and fullback quick feet are a must. I do a lot of ladder work, look up some speed ladder drills on google. I usually do like one foot in each, two foot in each, lateral, skater jumps, icky shuffle, etc. I'd also focus on a lot of short sprints. The first 10 yards of your 40 yard dash is by far the most important. I also love resisted runs, you can buy parachutes or weight sleds, but you could also just get a beach towel and have a friend hold you back as you run. For example, have your friend hold the towel around your waist and sprint for 10 yards, after 10 yards have him let go and continue to sprint another 30 yards. There's a lot you can do. If you want any more specific instructions I'd be glad to help. There's a ton of ways to get faster, not saying my methods are the best. Do some research and you'll be amazed with what you find.
    •   

6. Just wanted to give a quick update. Just got back from the gym, did arms today. It was my last week of this workout cycle and I've made some pretty decent gains. For my arms workout my close-grip decline bench press went from 245x10, 265x8, 285x8, and 305x4...to 265x10, 275x8, 295x8, and 315x6. Every other lift went up as well, but I don't really consider improving my skullcrushers or preacher curls by 30 pounds too noteworthy.

I'm starting with all new workouts on Monday, heading into a phase with lower reps and a faster count. Pretty excited to see my gains after the 1-Andro really starts kicking in. But I do need to get my diet back on track. I worked 60 hours this week and was extremely busy, so getting all my meals in was difficult. A lot of times I'd have to sub a protein shake with 60 grams of protein and 2 greek yogurts for my normal lunch. I had to eat a lot on the go. This weekend I'm gonna make sure I'm better prepared and do most of my cooking Sunday evening. This should make it a bit easier to eat on the go.

Love the results I'm seeing so far. Bodyweight is holding steady around 265, but I'm starting to notice a little more definition, especially in my abs. However, it's hard to have a 6-pack while weighing 265 and trying to get up to 270. No negative sides except my joints do actually feel a bit dry. But I've always had some knee issues and I was off my joint supplement for nearly a month before I started it back up with my 1-Andro cycle. I always have to take Animal Flex for a couple weeks before I start feeling it working. So I'm sure that's probably what I'm feeling.

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend. And if any one on this forum or someone who reads this has served in the military, is currently serving, or plans to serve, thank you for all you do for the greatest country in the world! MURICAAA!

7. Quote Originally Posted by DIPLOMAT View Post

Wow man, a 4.7 40 at 240 is extremely impressive. Haha sounds like you don't need too much speed work. That said, for a linebacker and fullback quick feet are a must. I do a lot of ladder work, look up some speed ladder drills on google. I usually do like one foot in each, two foot in each, lateral, skater jumps, icky shuffle, etc. I'd also focus on a lot of short sprints. The first 10 yards of your 40 yard dash is by far the most important. I also love resisted runs, you can buy parachutes or weight sleds, but you could also just get a beach towel and have a friend hold you back as you run. For example, have your friend hold the towel around your waist and sprint for 10 yards, after 10 yards have him let go and continue to sprint another 30 yards. There's a lot you can do. If you want any more specific instructions I'd be glad to help. There's a ton of ways to get faster, not saying my methods are the best. Do some research and you'll be amazed with what you find.
    Thanks for the ideas man! 265 with abs is awesome something I hope to achieve!

8. Diplomat, While on my cycles I had joint issues as well. I suggest using iForce Joint Help 2 caps and glucosamine 3 caps. Relief happens within hours. Otherwise, looking good brother!

9. I have heard Achilles is very good.

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have heard Achilles is very good.
    Agree Antaeus Achilles is fantastic as well.

11. Achilles ftw

12. Following

13. Just a quick update gentlemen. I just finished my first bottle. It's day 17 of my cycle and things are going amazingly.

My joints feel a lot better, I think the Animal Flex has begun to kick in, but I'm definitely looking forward to trying some of the joint support products y'all recommended.

I did legs last evening and it was one of the toughest leg sessions I ever put myself through. Did a wave with squats 10 reps, 8, 6, 8, 10 for 295, 315, 365, 365, 345. After squats I did some fairly heavy good mornings to really get a good hamstring stretch. Also did some glute/ham holds on the back extension machine with a 40 lb db. Went on to do walking barbell lunges, 185 lbs 10 forwards and 10 backwards. Then finished with single leg lying leg curls. Did tons of weight and kept the rep range around 8. Came home from the gym and dug flowerbeds for about 4 hours so I'm not sure if my legs session made me really sore this morning or it was all the digging.

This morning I did chest and back (torso). Bench pressed, 5 sets of 8, 265x8, 275x8, 285x8, 295x8, 315x7. Pullups with a 15lb db, 5 sets 8 reps. Wide grip lat pulldowns 3 sets 8 reps. Lat raises 25lb for 3 sets 8 reps. Finished with shrugs, 375lbs 3 sets for 8 reps.

Diet has been pretty on point this week. Everything feels good except for some soreness from my gym sessions. So far I've been extremely satisfied with this product. I'm also noticing I look a bit leaner in the mirror while my weight is holding steady at 265. Seems like a bodybuilder's dream. Strength is going up, weight is holding steady, and I seem to be cutting fat.

Is this about all I can expect? Or will I start feeling more effects as my cycle goes on?

14. While you seem to be recomping right now I would expect to see the weight start going up soon. Weeks 3 through 6 is where the changes appear most evident for myself.

15. Quote Originally Posted by DIPLOMAT View Post
    It's day 17 of my cycle and things are going amazingly...

My joints feel a lot better...

I did legs last evening and it was one of the toughest leg sessions I ever put myself through...

Everything feels good except for some soreness from my gym sessions...

So far I've been extremely satisfied with this product.

I'm also noticing I look a bit leaner in the mirror while my weight is holding steady at 265. Seems like a bodybuilder's dream. Strength is going up, weight is holding steady, and I seem to be cutting fat.

Is this about all I can expect? Or will I start feeling more effects as my cycle goes on?
    is this ALL you can expect???

sheesh..the world on a platter, this guy wants!

16. Yah that is quite a bit to get from a product. Remember if you lose a few percent body fat and stay the same then lean mass increases.

17. Bout to do another leg session at 6, I'll check back in tonight.

Had one question though, what are your guys' thoughts on cheat meals? i.e. how beneficial have you found them to be, how many would you recommend per week? I've heard anything from 1 a week to 3 or 4 or just 1 cheat day

18. Quote Originally Posted by DIPLOMAT View Post
    Bout to do another leg session at 6, I'll check back in tonight.

Had one question though, what are your guys' thoughts on cheat meals? i.e. how beneficial have you found them to be, how many would you recommend per week? I've heard anything from 1 a week to 3 or 4 or just 1 cheat day
    Cheat meals are a necessity.
    This video is pretty informative.
    http://youtu.be/3bG85xCYEjU

19. 3 or 4 cheat days a week????
    buauauahahahaaa good luck with that one

really, there is no "set" guideline that is best..
    it's all about learning your body, and determing for yourself when you need one

general guidelines tho, if you are strict 5 days out of the week, you can take 2 days pretty liberal..
    but - this is not something I would focus on

20. Sorry I phrased that wrong, I meant 3 or 4 cheat meals or 1 whole cheat DAY haha my bad. I'll check out that video after work. Preciate the quick responses.

Right now I just take Sundays off from my diet but was wondering what your personal experiences were.

21. I usually take, 1 cheat meal on cheat day.............1 cheat meal per week

Quote Originally Posted by DIPLOMAT View Post
    Sorry I phrased that wrong, I meant 3 or 4 cheat meals or 1 whole cheat DAY haha my bad. I'll check out that video after work. Preciate the quick responses.

Right now I just take Sundays off from my diet but was wondering what your personal experiences were.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

22. Quote Originally Posted by DIPLOMAT View Post
    Right now I just take Sundays off from my diet.
    I like that a lot for you

23. Had a pretty intense leg session tonight. Changed up my reps on squats a bit. I did a wave and went 7,5,3,5,7 for 295, 315, 375, 345, 325. Did 3 sets of good mornings with 135 for 7 reps. 3 sets of 7 reps with a 35 lb DB of glute/ham holds. 3 sets of walking barbell lunges, 10 forward, 10 backward with 155. Lying single leg curls on the machine, 3 sets 7 reps. Finished it off with sled pulls on my tiptoes to really demolish my calves. Did 5 sets for 12 seconds with 990 lbs in plates with the 45 lb sled, so 1030lbs.

Weighed myself for the first time in 4 days (my other scale broke). Was surprised and happy to see my weight was up to 270.5, especially cus I'm feeling a bit leaner than when I started this cycle. Guess those 4 cheat DAYs per week are paying off haha, just playin. But I did enjoy feasting on Sunday so I'm sure that helped me add a pound or 2. Interested to see what my weight is once I get off my creatine in about a week.

Joints still feel a bit dry, but nothing unbearable despite squatting moderately heavy tonight. Next time I'm gonna drop the squat reps to 6,4,2,4,6. My goal is 455 for 2 good reps with a 3 count down.

Gotta be up early for work tomorrow. Time to pop a couple ZMAs and get to bed.

I'll check in tomorrow after my chest and back session fellas.

24. Leg session looks good boss. Might I ask why you are cycling off creatine?

25. Yah word is, is you don't need to...

26. Beastly leg session bud. Moving some heavy stuff up in here.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Leg session looks good boss. Might I ask why you are cycling off creatine?
    Only reason is that the creatine I use, Volugro, is backordered at the place I usually get my supplements. They said they should have it in a week to 2 weeks. I'm gonna run out of creatine by Friday, however I don't feel like spending another 40 bucks on some creatine to get me through next week. I'm just going to wait until the Volugro is back in stock. Unless you think going off creatine for a week would be an issue. If it is, I may just switch to SizeOn by Gaspari. I used that in the past and liked the results but found it tough to drink during my workout especially when I already drink Xtend intra-workout. Let me know your thoughts Montego.

28. Worked a 12 hour day today, 8am to 8pm and didn't have much time to eat. Still hit just over 5,500 calories, but I'm still a bit disappointed by that. Despite that I still had a great night in the gym. Probably cus I was dying to lift all day. Tonight was the 2nd week in my strength phase for torso.

Started off with 3 sets of flat bench isos. (unracked the weight, held it for 8 seconds x2, that's 1 set) 1st set I did 345 lbs, then 365, then 385. Next I did 3 sets of normal bench press, 8 reps with a 2 count down. 265x8, 275x8, 285x7. Supersetted those with semi-sup pullups, 6 sets of 8 reps. Did bodyweight for the first 4 sets of pullups, then added a 15 lb DB for the 5th and a 25 lb for the 6th. Next I did flat bench with a barrel bar, kind of tough to explain what exactly that is, but it allows me to bench with a semi-sup grip. 3 sets of 8, 245x8, 255x8, 265x8. 3 sets of 8 wide pro grip lat pulldowns. Finished it with seated side lat raises, 20x8, 20x8, 25x7 and shrugs, 3 sets of 8, 385x8, 385x8, 385x6 (grip strength is becoming an issue with my shrugs )

Overall a great workout despite such a long day. Also had someone to train with for a change after work which helped me go to failure without having to worry about dropping a bar on my face. I'm lovin these products guys. Feel like I definitely made the right choice by going with Finaflex.

29. Quote Originally Posted by DIPLOMAT View Post
    Worked a 12 hour day today, 8am to 8pm and didn't have much time to eat. Still hit just over 5,500 calories

I'm lovin these products guys. Feel like I definitely made the right choice by going with Finaflex.

30. Haha, not much time to eat and still smashes 5.5k. Bwahahahahahahaha. I'm not even at 3k a day and eat 5 times. Jesus, horse, that's a lot of food.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time user logging a Havoc cycle
    By ffmedic32 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 09:05 PM
  2. PrimetimeRG 1-Andro Log (AMS Sponsored)
    By primetimerg in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 02:27 PM
  3. My training for hopefully my first MMA fight log
    By tattoopierced1 in forum MMA
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 04:01 PM
  4. First post, hopefully log
    By sponky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 01:46 PM
  5. "First-timer" Superdrol Log