contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Following
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.

Just a quick update gentlemen. I just finished my first bottle. It's day 17 of my cycle and things are going amazingly.

My joints feel a lot better, I think the Animal Flex has begun to kick in, but I'm definitely looking forward to trying some of the joint support products y'all recommended.

I did legs last evening and it was one of the toughest leg sessions I ever put myself through. Did a wave with squats 10 reps, 8, 6, 8, 10 for 295, 315, 365, 365, 345. After squats I did some fairly heavy good mornings to really get a good hamstring stretch. Also did some glute/ham holds on the back extension machine with a 40 lb db. Went on to do walking barbell lunges, 185 lbs 10 forwards and 10 backwards. Then finished with single leg lying leg curls. Did tons of weight and kept the rep range around 8. Came home from the gym and dug flowerbeds for about 4 hours so I'm not sure if my legs session made me really sore this morning or it was all the digging.

This morning I did chest and back (torso). Bench pressed, 5 sets of 8, 265x8, 275x8, 285x8, 295x8, 315x7. Pullups with a 15lb db, 5 sets 8 reps. Wide grip lat pulldowns 3 sets 8 reps. Lat raises 25lb for 3 sets 8 reps. Finished with shrugs, 375lbs 3 sets for 8 reps.

Diet has been pretty on point this week. Everything feels good except for some soreness from my gym sessions. So far I've been extremely satisfied with this product. I'm also noticing I look a bit leaner in the mirror while my weight is holding steady at 265. Seems like a bodybuilder's dream. Strength is going up, weight is holding steady, and I seem to be cutting fat.

Is this about all I can expect? Or will I start feeling more effects as my cycle goes on?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

While you seem to be recomping right now I would expect to see the weight start going up soon. Weeks 3 through 6 is where the changes appear most evident for myself.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DIPLOMAT View Post
    It's day 17 of my cycle and things are going amazingly...

My joints feel a lot better...

I did legs last evening and it was one of the toughest leg sessions I ever put myself through...

Everything feels good except for some soreness from my gym sessions...

So far I've been extremely satisfied with this product.

I'm also noticing I look a bit leaner in the mirror while my weight is holding steady at 265. Seems like a bodybuilder's dream. Strength is going up, weight is holding steady, and I seem to be cutting fat.

Is this about all I can expect? Or will I start feeling more effects as my cycle goes on?
    is this ALL you can expect???

sheesh..the world on a platter, this guy wants!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah that is quite a bit to get from a product. Remember if you lose a few percent body fat and stay the same then lean mass increases.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.

Bout to do another leg session at 6, I'll check back in tonight.

Had one question though, what are your guys' thoughts on cheat meals? i.e. how beneficial have you found them to be, how many would you recommend per week? I've heard anything from 1 a week to 3 or 4 or just 1 cheat day
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Bout to do another leg session at 6, I'll check back in tonight.

Had one question though, what are your guys' thoughts on cheat meals? i.e. how beneficial have you found them to be, how many would you recommend per week? I've heard anything from 1 a week to 3 or 4 or just 1 cheat day
    Cheat meals are a necessity.
    This video is pretty informative.
    http://youtu.be/3bG85xCYEjU
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

3 or 4 cheat days a week????
    buauauahahahaaa good luck with that one

really, there is no "set" guideline that is best..
    it's all about learning your body, and determing for yourself when you need one

general guidelines tho, if you are strict 5 days out of the week, you can take 2 days pretty liberal..
    but - this is not something I would focus on
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.

Sorry I phrased that wrong, I meant 3 or 4 cheat meals or 1 whole cheat DAY haha my bad. I'll check out that video after work. Preciate the quick responses.

Right now I just take Sundays off from my diet but was wondering what your personal experiences were.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.

I usually take, 1 cheat meal on cheat day.............1 cheat meal per week

Sorry I phrased that wrong, I meant 3 or 4 cheat meals or 1 whole cheat DAY haha my bad. I'll check out that video after work. Preciate the quick responses.

Right now I just take Sundays off from my diet but was wondering what your personal experiences were.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Right now I just take Sundays off from my diet.
    I like that a lot for you
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.

Had a pretty intense leg session tonight. Changed up my reps on squats a bit. I did a wave and went 7,5,3,5,7 for 295, 315, 375, 345, 325. Did 3 sets of good mornings with 135 for 7 reps. 3 sets of 7 reps with a 35 lb DB of glute/ham holds. 3 sets of walking barbell lunges, 10 forward, 10 backward with 155. Lying single leg curls on the machine, 3 sets 7 reps. Finished it off with sled pulls on my tiptoes to really demolish my calves. Did 5 sets for 12 seconds with 990 lbs in plates with the 45 lb sled, so 1030lbs.

Weighed myself for the first time in 4 days (my other scale broke). Was surprised and happy to see my weight was up to 270.5, especially cus I'm feeling a bit leaner than when I started this cycle. Guess those 4 cheat DAYs per week are paying off haha, just playin. But I did enjoy feasting on Sunday so I'm sure that helped me add a pound or 2. Interested to see what my weight is once I get off my creatine in about a week.

Joints still feel a bit dry, but nothing unbearable despite squatting moderately heavy tonight. Next time I'm gonna drop the squat reps to 6,4,2,4,6. My goal is 455 for 2 good reps with a 3 count down.

Gotta be up early for work tomorrow. Time to pop a couple ZMAs and get to bed.

I'll check in tomorrow after my chest and back session fellas.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

Leg session looks good boss. Might I ask why you are cycling off creatine?
    FINAFLEX REP
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah word is, is you don't need to...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Beastly leg session bud. Moving some heavy stuff up in here.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Leg session looks good boss. Might I ask why you are cycling off creatine?
    Only reason is that the creatine I use, Volugro, is backordered at the place I usually get my supplements. They said they should have it in a week to 2 weeks. I'm gonna run out of creatine by Friday, however I don't feel like spending another 40 bucks on some creatine to get me through next week. I'm just going to wait until the Volugro is back in stock. Unless you think going off creatine for a week would be an issue. If it is, I may just switch to SizeOn by Gaspari. I used that in the past and liked the results but found it tough to drink during my workout especially when I already drink Xtend intra-workout. Let me know your thoughts Montego.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.

Worked a 12 hour day today, 8am to 8pm and didn't have much time to eat. Still hit just over 5,500 calories, but I'm still a bit disappointed by that. Despite that I still had a great night in the gym. Probably cus I was dying to lift all day. Tonight was the 2nd week in my strength phase for torso.

Started off with 3 sets of flat bench isos. (unracked the weight, held it for 8 seconds x2, that's 1 set) 1st set I did 345 lbs, then 365, then 385. Next I did 3 sets of normal bench press, 8 reps with a 2 count down. 265x8, 275x8, 285x7. Supersetted those with semi-sup pullups, 6 sets of 8 reps. Did bodyweight for the first 4 sets of pullups, then added a 15 lb DB for the 5th and a 25 lb for the 6th. Next I did flat bench with a barrel bar, kind of tough to explain what exactly that is, but it allows me to bench with a semi-sup grip. 3 sets of 8, 245x8, 255x8, 265x8. 3 sets of 8 wide pro grip lat pulldowns. Finished it with seated side lat raises, 20x8, 20x8, 25x7 and shrugs, 3 sets of 8, 385x8, 385x8, 385x6 (grip strength is becoming an issue with my shrugs )

Overall a great workout despite such a long day. Also had someone to train with for a change after work which helped me go to failure without having to worry about dropping a bar on my face. I'm lovin these products guys. Feel like I definitely made the right choice by going with Finaflex.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Worked a 12 hour day today, 8am to 8pm and didn't have much time to eat. Still hit just over 5,500 calories

I'm lovin these products guys. Feel like I definitely made the right choice by going with Finaflex.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Haha, not much time to eat and still smashes 5.5k. Bwahahahahahahaha. I'm not even at 3k a day and eat 5 times. Jesus, horse, that's a lot of food.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

Only reason is that the creatine I use, Volugro, is backordered at the place I usually get my supplements. They said they should have it in a week to 2 weeks. I'm gonna run out of creatine by Friday, however I don't feel like spending another 40 bucks on some creatine to get me through next week. I'm just going to wait until the Volugro is back in stock. Unless you think going off creatine for a week would be an issue. If it is, I may just switch to SizeOn by Gaspari. I used that in the past and liked the results but found it tough to drink during my workout especially when I already drink Xtend intra-workout. Let me know your thoughts Montego.
    I think you should give Crea-Trona a shot I run creatine non stop year round because it's cheap and it works. Since I started using Crea-Trona a few weeks ago though I have noticed a huge differance in pumps, strength and water retention (basically holding zero water). It's truly in a class all by itself and I think you would really enjoy it.
    FINAFLEX REP
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.

Haha it's not too tough when breakfast is about 1,500 calories and you drink 2 Extreme XXLs from ABB. Those bad boys have around 1200 calories in each bottle. Add in a few snacks and a huge post workout dinner and there you have it, 5500 calories haha
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.

I think you should give Crea-Trona a shot I run creatine non stop year round because it's cheap and it works. Since I started using Crea-Trona a few weeks ago though I have noticed a huge differance in pumps, strength and water retention (basically holding zero water). It's truly in a class all by itself and I think you would really enjoy it.
    Never heard of Crea-Trona before. I may give it a shot. I liked the Volugro cus it also gave me a ton of postworkout simple carbs. I also read a pretty lengthy article ripping the entire microdosing strategy to pieces. Basically it said creatine monohydrate is still the only proven and best form of creatine. All the claims of chemical alterations and ultra-concentrated formulas like Kre-Alkalyn and CEE were proven ineffective according to ProSource magazine. What are your thoughts on that? I try to stay away from the microdosed supplements.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Creatine Mono has the most data on in but science is science and buffered creatine stays creatine longer in your system instead of breaking down in to creatinine. Nothing wrong with Monohydrate other than associated bloat but for 40 bucks I hope you are getting at least 2 months worth. Also you don't need a huge insulin spike post workout just take in carbs. Your muscle is already going crazy trying to soak up nutrients and it is actually the 1 time you don't need a huge insulin spike to shuttle nutrients into your system. If your goal is leaning up while keeping or adding muscle you would do better to be taking in complex carbs post workout. However if you want to get something that has creatine monohydrate and some fast acting and complex carbs look into our CELL SHOCK recovery drink. 2 scoops provides plenty creatine mono, and also has 50 grams of mixed carbs 15 simple sugars in the form of dextrose and 35 in the form of maltodextrine.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Creatine Mono has the most data on in but science is science and buffered creatine stays creatine longer in your system instead of breaking down in to creatinine. Nothing wrong with Monohydrate other than associated bloat but for 40 bucks I hope you are getting at least 2 months worth. Also you don't need a huge insulin spike post workout just take in carbs. Your muscle is already going crazy trying to soak up nutrients and it is actually the 1 time you don't need a huge insulin spike to shuttle nutrients into your system. If your goal is leaning up while keeping or adding muscle you would do better to be taking in complex carbs post workout. However if you want to get something that has creatine monohydrate and some fast acting and complex carbs look into our CELL SHOCK recovery drink. 2 scoops provides plenty creatine mono, and also has 50 grams of mixed carbs 15 simple sugars in the form of dextrose and 35 in the form of maltodextrine.
    This guy is smart Mono has been king for a long time no doubt but like kleen said buffered creatine does stay in the system as creatine longer and regulates ph levels to maximize uptake.
    FINAFLEX REP
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Thanks Monte!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.

Think I'm gonna try the Cell Shock, thanks for the suggestion. Right now my goal is to pack on as much size and develop as much strength and explosiveness as humanly possible by August. Staying lean is just a bonus but it's not my main goal. However I'm loving this recomp on the 1-Andro. Just hit the 273 lb mark this morning. Bout to hit the gym and do some arms.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

Cell Shock would be a perfect fit. And the price is amazing commpared to other post workout supplements that don't offer nearly as much.
    FINAFLEX REP
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Haha it's not too tough when breakfast is about 1,500 calories and you drink 2 Extreme XXLs from ABB. Those bad boys have around 1200 calories in each bottle. Add in a few snacks and a huge post workout dinner and there you have it, 5500 calories haha
    Dude those Extreme XXLs are my new addiction! They are amazing!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Cell Shock would be a perfect fit. And the price is amazing commpared to other post workout supplements that don't offer nearly as much.
    Our prices are very competitve to put it mildly
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I think I would have a major blood sugar event off of one of those big drinks like that. Of course I don't have 274 lbs to feed either. You Sir are a BIG BOY!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

There was a good article about creatine dosing and best practice for absorption.

Dissolving creatine in warm water and drinking warm for best absorption.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post
    Dude those Extreme XXLs are my new addiction! They are amazing!
    Yeah they come in handy when I need to make up a 2,000 calorie deficit in my diet. They don't taste too bad either.

Montego, DreamWeaver, and MrKleen73: I'm definitely gonna go with the Cell Shock. I've been doing some research and like what I've been seeing. Plus you guys are right, the price is absolutely unbeatable. Thanks for the suggestion.

Just to follow up from yesterday, my arms session went pretty well. I'm in a strength phase right now and it's not too fun come arms day. My rep ranges and the exercises I'm doing don't allow for much of a pump which is definitely something I'm missing right now.

Weighted Dips: 70x8, 75x8, 80x6
    Barrell Bar Curls: 85x8, 95x8, 95x8
    DB French Press: 50x8, 50x8, 55x7
    DB Curls (I go halfway, drop and catch them and then go all the way up) 30x8, 30x8, 30x8
    Heavy Band Tri Extensions: Black bandx8, black bandx8, black bandx8
    EZ Bar Reverse Curls: 75x8, 85x8, 85x8
    DB Cubans: 20x8, 25x8, 30x8
    1/2 Cubans: 20x10, 20x10, 20x10

Weights have been going up pretty consistently and despite the fact I'm not getting much of a pump I'm noticing a bit more vascularity in my biceps and forearms. Took today off from lifting, had another long day and my body needed a night of rest. I'll be back to do legs again tomorrow, however they're still sore from Monday

On a side note I haven't experienced any negative sides whatsoever. Libido is still great, mood is great, joints feel better. I rant and rave about these products so much people are probably gonna think I was hired to make Finaflex products look good. I WASN'T. But so far I've been extremely impressed with the 1-Andro.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I think I would have a major blood sugar event off of one of those big drinks like that. Of course I don't have 274 lbs to feed either. You Sir are a BIG BOY!
    Haha thanks bro and thanks for all the amazing advice. Wouldn't be where I'm at right now if it wasn't for you guys and all your help.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.

Just did legs today. Feelin pretty good.

Squats: 365x6, 405x4, 465x2, 455x4
    Good Mornings: 145x8, 145x8
    Glute Ham holds: 35lb DBx6, 35x6
    Walking BB Lunges: 185x20, 185x20
    Single leg lying leg curls: 97.5x8 each leg, 105x8
    Sled Pulls on tip toes, 1600lbs for 12 seconds 5 times.

Legs are torched. Yesterday I mentioned I had no sides at all...in an ironic turn of events, I feel like I had blue balls all day haha. Just like a dull aching in my nuts. Nothing I can't handle. I'm assuming this is just a mild side from the PH. Any thoughts haha? And on a side note, my girl is on a business trip hours away, so it's not blue balls.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

I've never experienced this before.....
    FINAFLEX REP
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Just did legs today. Feelin pretty good.

Squats: 365x6, 405x4, 465x2, 455x4
    Good Mornings: 145x8, 145x8
    Glute Ham holds: 35lb DBx6, 35x6
    Walking BB Lunges: 185x20, 185x20
    Single leg lying leg curls: 97.5x8 each leg, 105x8
    Sled Pulls on tip toes, 1600lbs for 12 seconds 5 times.

Legs are torched. Yesterday I mentioned I had no sides at all...in an ironic turn of events, I feel like I had blue balls all day haha. Just like a dull aching in my nuts. Nothing I can't handle. I'm assuming this is just a mild side from the PH. Any thoughts haha? And on a side note, my girl is on a business trip hours away, so it's not blue balls.
    Normally, on a hormonal cycle, the testes will "shut down", or cease production of natural testosterone. When this happens, some men may feel an "ache" in the testes. It's a sign that it's working.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

Normally, on a hormonal cycle, the testes will "shut down", or cease production of natural testosterone. When this happens, some men may feel an "ache" in the testes. It's a sign that it's working.
    ^^^^ Second this. Absolutely normal and reverses during PCT.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post

^^^^ Second this. Absolutely normal and reverses during PCT.
    Correct....no need to worry....it's working
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

I've never experienced this before.....
    I don't get it every time I run a PH, but yeah still pretty familiar with the aching balls..
    very fleeting, temporary..goes away as quick as it came on
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time user logging a Havoc cycle
    By ffmedic32 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 08:05 PM
  2. PrimetimeRG 1-Andro Log (AMS Sponsored)
    By primetimerg in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 01:27 PM
  3. My training for hopefully my first MMA fight log
    By tattoopierced1 in forum MMA
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 03:01 PM
  4. First post, hopefully log
    By sponky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 12:46 PM
  5. "First-timer" Superdrol Log