FINAFLEX Max Pump Beta be good for AZ

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to Finaflex and Kleen for giving me the opportunity to beta test their new workout pump creation. I have no idea what this product contains. The instructions say to take 4 caps 30 minutes before your workout and 4 caps on non-workout days. I have enough product for 15 days. Tomorrow will be the first run when I hit calves/shoulders. My first assumption with this is that it needs to build up in your system since it is also taken on off days. I hope that I can get a good feel for this by next Tuesday because I will be headed out of town on Wednesday until the following Monday and there will be no chance of it's use or working out during this time. I will pick it back up upon return though. If this interuption will be a problem then let me know if I should postpone the start until I return from the trip. Until further notice, I look forward to hitting the weights tomorrow.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
In.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In brother.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No that should not be any problem at all. Even though build up will help you should be able to notice effects from the first use.

By the way please remember the criteria asked for in the main thread for this.

BETA TESTERS... Even though our product will normally come with 120 caps lasting 30 days, our beta testers will receive 60 caps to be taken for 15 days as a trial run and will rate the product as follows: 1 out of 5, with 5 being the highest score possible...

1) Vascularity/Pump (1-5)
2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5)
3) Muscle Strength (1-5)
4) Overall Physical Performance (1-5)
5) Overall Opinion of Product (1-5)
... How much do you like this product???

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm following!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Missed this one ...

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the road map arms!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First workout in the books with Max Pump. The shoulders are wrecked.

Vascularity/Pump: Not too much in the vascularity difference noticeable for me yet. The pump was solid for a first day of use.
Muscle Endurance/Stamina: This is where things picked up a notch. I noticed a definite benefit in the lactic buffering department and was able to go deeper into the rep ranges without the usual agony. This should increase with use as well.
Muscle Strength: Nothing to report here yet. If I can keep up the added reps though this should increase.
Overall: I am pleased with what I feel right now and look forward to putting it through it's paces tomorrow with a back workout. I only used a stim preworkout with Max Pump and then had my BCAA/Dextrose(50g) intra. I am only using staples(Whey,Multi,Fishoils,ZMA) and BA/creatine mono right now. These have been in play for a while now and won't skew the feedback.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear about the stamina, so this ehances performance as well, that's cool. I didn't know till folks started reporting back.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2 of MaxP on record. Today was calves/back.

Vascularity/Pump: Nothing major in both of these today. I've been pretty high with cals lately and things are sort of blurred so vascularity has been down. The pump has not blown me away yet either. I hope that with continued use this aspect improves.
Muscle Endurance/Stamina: This is still where Max Pump is shining right now. I am like a machine with the weights and just don't seem to run out of gas. I know I pushed it because afterwards I am wrecked. I need to really stay sharp with my recovery here or I will go backwards.
Muscle Strength: I went up in weight on all my lifts today and hit the reps wanted...this would be a 5 I think!
Overall Physical Performance: I love it so far for the ability it provides me to smash through my workouts. I look forward to learning what is in this that provides such endurance.

Off day tomorrow and I will dose it in the morning on an empty stomach.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
fashionably late as i arrive in my limo

:drive:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So far, so good, eh? I'm definitely interested in this.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Off day today. Took my dose in the morning upon waking. Max Pump has officially arrived in the pump department. I have been filling out all morning and this is with zero carbs to speak of. I just ate 2 slices of CR Ezekiel bread and want to see how that hits. The only side to speak of so far has been the increased carbon foot print I am putting out. :ntome: The family is coping with it. Lol

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Sorry I'm late man!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sundays are my maintenance day. I have to stay on top of this stuff or the old guy breaks down. I took my dose first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I also noticed some stomach discomfort and acid reflux in my throat afterwards. I just pounded water to handle it.

This workout is basically core oriented. I hammered some weighted ABs and knee raises to start and then went to reverse hypers/hypers/hip flexes and then stretching/foam rolling.

The main thing to take away here is that I could barely stand erect after my lower back had pumped up so tight. I had to stretch for a good while in order to work it out. Max Pump is definitely building up nicely. Tomorrow is chest/triceps and I am "PUMPED" Lol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
joe - in discussing the stomach issues with the creators, it has come to my attention that MAX PUMP can be taken either with or w/o food, per your preference, and based on individual reactions

while we have some who are just fine taking w/o food, there are others such as yourself, experiencing these issues

feel free to correct this going forward, and make note of such please, thanks

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx and I will try a different dose timing

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The wife is not going to like it if things go south in the gas department :( She's about ready to skin me alive as it is ...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Max Pump definitely builds up with use. I don't even believe it needs to be taken pre-workout,just every day. I took mine this morning upon waking and did not workout until late afternoon. The pump was still rediculous. Today was calves/chest/triceps and I could not have been happier. The endurance benefits are still very noticeable and now the pumps have kicked in full bore. I am very interested in what the boys at Finaflex have put together for us.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Glad it's working out for you GB

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait for this stuff! Pump junkie right here!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Max Pump definitely builds up with use. I don't even believe it needs to be taken pre-workout,just every day. I took mine this morning upon waking and did not workout until late afternoon. The pump was still rediculous. Today was calves/chest/triceps and I could not have been happier. The endurance benefits are still very noticeable and now the pumps have kicked in full bore. I am very interested in what the boys at Finaflex have put together for us.
That's another thing I am noticing about our products, long half life. The getting stronger with continual use thing seems to be consistent with both new products. I noticed this first with the new ignite 2.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
wow, interesting
this may (or may not) be very insightful
:D

I had lost the ability to get a solid pump for quite some time. Max Pump has turned the corner for me big time.
ah that sux man
good to know the wife was loyal enuff to stick with you thru your time of, uh, diminished pumps

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Biceps/Calves/Quads today and the benefits just keep shining. I took my Max Pump dose today with a milk/whey shake in the morning and didn't have stomach or reflux issues.

Vascularity/Pump: No doubts here anymore,Max is in the house. The pump was there before I even got to my working sets. My legs felt like concrete at the end. Stretching was brutal after.

Muscle Endurance/Stamina: Here again I keep seeing the results. I am able to increase reps on previous weights with ease. The lactic buffering is very obvious for me because I end most muscle group routines with 2 20 rep sets. Before Max Pump these were long and painful. I just plow through them now.

Muscle Strength: I am increased the weights on all my exercises today and hit the reps. Strength is coming on.

Overall: I couldn't be more satisfied right now with my results.

On another note,I will be headed out of town tomorrow until Sunday. I will not be doing any exercising during this period so Max Pump will stop today and be picked back up on Monday. Not exactly an ideal situation but it will be sort of exciting to relive coming back on Max Pump again.
Until Monday guys...

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Biceps/Calves/Quads today and the benefits just keep shining. I took my Max Pump dose today with a milk/whey shake in the morning and didn't have stomach or reflux issues.

Vascularity/Pump: No doubts here anymore,Max is in the house. The pump was there before I even got to my working sets. My legs felt like concrete at the end. Stretching was brutal after.

Muscle Endurance/Stamina: Here again I keep seeing the results. I am able to increase reps on previous weights with ease. The lactic buffering is very obvious for me because I end most muscle group routines with 2 20 rep sets. Before Max Pump these were long and painful. I just plow through them now.

Muscle Strength: I am increased the weights on all my exercises today and hit the reps. Strength is coming on.

Overall: I couldn't be more satisfied right now with my results.

On another note,I will be headed out of town tomorrow until Sunday. I will not be doing any exercising during this period so Max Pump will stop today and be picked back up on Monday. Not exactly an ideal situation but it will be sort of exciting to relive coming back on Max Pump again.
Until Monday guys...
Be safe on your trip man.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx Mack!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx Bronormous! Hate it but a necessary evil sometimes.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok will pick this up next week.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Joe looks like everything is coming together for you. Can't wait to see how it treats you on the flip side.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back in the mix today after 5 days of the worst diet and sleep with gobs of stress thrown in. I took my dose in the morning with a whey shake. I think my stomach acid is rather high right now so I had some mild stomach burn going on. I also got nauseous about half an hour post dosing. Not sure what all this was about but it could have been foreshadowing...Lol

Today was calves/chest/triceps and I actually felt good at the start. I got a great pump in my calves and went on to my chest. Midway through chest I broke out into a cold sweat. I just said fugg it and did my last 2 sets of 20 reps. The straw that broke the camel's back...ended up blowing chunks in the bathroom. I was on the floor for about 10 minutes and said this is not happening. I ended up crushing my triceps with more weight/reps than previous. I can only hope I'm not coming down with something from the trip. Legs tomorrow so we will see.

Vascularity/Pump: For being off for 5 days and this the first day back,pumps were rediculous. They stick around for about an hour and then pretty much dissipate.

Muscle Endurance/Stamina: This is again very obvious. I am adding weight and still hitting my reps. There is virtually no lactic acid burn when pushing 20 rep sets.

Muscle Strength: I am adding weight each time the same muscle group is trained. Pretty conclusive results here as well.

Overall: If you make it they will come!! Lol

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
GreyBush, how did I miss this? Midgets on the way.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An hour is good gives me time to catch my breath after I pump up so I can go harder.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that could be taken the wrong way.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My work is done here. Lmao

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saw this!! Very interesting ingredient.