FINAFLEX Max Pump Beta be good for AZ

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Yeah it sucks but I just look at it as a challenge and have been taking steps to turn the corner with it.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Re: FINAFLEX Max Pump Beta be good for AZ

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Yeah it sucks but I just look at it as a challenge and have been taking steps to turn the corner with it.
    I agree. I have been just trying to hit them from every different angle and rep schemes. I will not give up.

I plan to start competing mid next year so im giving it all ive got.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I agree. I have been just trying to hit them from every different angle and rep schemes. I will not give up.

I plan to start competing mid next year so im giving it all ive got.
    Same game plan here. I am aggressively trying to change things.

Today was a basic core/posterior workout. Hit some ABs/reverse hypers/hypers and some stretching. My lower back was so pumped again that it was tough to stand up straight. I will say this though: day 4-5 is when the cummulative effects set in. The specific muscles you workout get pumped for about an hour and then subside but you do have a nice total body fullness all day. Tomorrow is chest/triceps and it will be a double dose test!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  4. Re: FINAFLEX Max Pump Beta be good for AZ

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Same game plan here. I am aggressively trying to change things.

Today was a basic core/posterior workout. Hit some ABs/reverse hypers/hypers and some stretching. My lower back was so pumped again that it was tough to stand up straight. I will say this though: day 4-5 is when the cummulative effects set in. The specific muscles you workout get pumped for about an hour and then subside but you do have a nice total body fullness all day. Tomorrow is chest/triceps and it will be a double dose test!
    I definitely cant wait to try this stuff!

5. Aside from stims, it's not often that a new supplement comes along that you can physically feel it's benefits from the first dose.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Aside from stims, it's not often that a new supplement comes along that you can physically feel it's benefits from the first dose.
    Fuggin "A" ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

7. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Aside from stims, it's not often that a new supplement comes along that you can physically feel it's benefits from the first dose.
    Amen!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. Ok guys,the Max Pump treat has come to a brief end until I grab some soon. Lol Today was a double dose extravaganza! I took the first dose in the morn and then later dose pre-workout. I did notice some stomach discomfort with the second dose even though I took it with food. I will absolutely confirm that the pump was much fuller with the double dose. My chest and triceps were totally engorged. I will also say that the pump lasts about an hour and then calms down. Now the details:

Vascularity/Pump: The pump was evident from the first dose but became more pronounced after the 4th-5th day of consecutive use. I will be very curious to see how this plays out with longer use. I generally have very vascular arms but really did not see much increase here. The deep muscle pump was the big plus. Grade: 5

Muscle Endurance/Stamina: Max Pump made you notice this benefit from the first workout. The lactic buffering and additional reps achieved made each workout a joy. I was pounding out more reps and consequently increasing weights with every workout. You need to have your recovery aspect in order with Max Pump or you will push yourself into the overtraining zone in time. Grade: 5

Muscle Strength: As stated above,my weights increased with every follow up workout of the same muscle group. Clearly this translates into an improvement. Grade: 5

Overall Physical Performance: Max Pump had a profound impact on my workouts. I was unstopable during my workouts and continued to push more weight for more reps. Grade: 5

Overall Oppinion: I absolutely enjoyed using this product and look forward to grabbing more when it comes out. I really like the benefit of being able to dose it whenever was convenient. This is not something that has to be taken strictly at pre-workout. I am also going to try breaking the cap dose up into smaller doses thru-out the day to possibly alleviate some of it's minor downsides. These mostly involved some stomach discomfort after dosing on an empty stomach and in my case some pretty volatile greenhouse gas. I have a sensitive GI tract so this could be just my issue. Grade: 4.5

Final Score: 4.88 Great new product guys!! Thx for the opportunity to try it out.

9. Nice review man!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

10. Nice review GB glad u enjoyed it
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

11. Good job GreyBush!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

12. Kickass GB!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

13. Incredible again how high this is being rated. So much more that what I thought it was going to be.
  14. Re: FINAFLEX Max Pump Beta be good for AZ

Awesome review and i definitely nesd to get some of this!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Incredible again how high this is being rated. So much more that what I thought it was going to be.
    Sometimes the simplest things can have the biggest impact. This is a great example.
  16. Re: FINAFLEX Max Pump Beta be good for AZ

17. Name:  e8884a01-277b-4b5a-82d7-1bde3377270d.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  32.0 KB
  18. Re: FINAFLEX Max Pump Beta be good for AZ

Hahahaha!!

19. GREAT REVIEW!

HAHA Guess what is at my house! Oh yeah my first WHOLE BOTTLE with the pretty purple label. Oh Yeah!

AZ what do you think of maybe going 6 a day in 2 cap doses.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    GREAT REVIEW!

HAHA Guess what is at my house! Oh yeah my first WHOLE BOTTLE with the pretty purple label. Oh Yeah!

That sounds like something I could hate you for!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    GREAT REVIEW!

Fugger, I have to wait
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FINAFLEX "MAX PUMP" Beta Test...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 02-23-2013, 01:13 PM
  2. Will test be good for this cycle?
    By Xpballer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 02:44 PM