FINAFLEX Max Pump Beta be good for AZ

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Biceps/Calves/Quads today and the benefits just keep shining. I took my Max Pump dose today with a milk/whey shake in the morning and didn't have stomach or reflux issues.

Vascularity/Pump: No doubts here anymore,Max is in the house. The pump was there before I even got to my working sets. My legs felt like concrete at the end. Stretching was brutal after.

Muscle Endurance/Stamina: Here again I keep seeing the results. I am able to increase reps on previous weights with ease. The lactic buffering is very obvious for me because I end most muscle group routines with 2 20 rep sets. Before Max Pump these were long and painful. I just plow through them now.

Muscle Strength: I am increased the weights on all my exercises today and hit the reps. Strength is coming on.

Overall: I couldn't be more satisfied right now with my results.

On another note,I will be headed out of town tomorrow until Sunday. I will not be doing any exercising during this period so Max Pump will stop today and be picked back up on Monday. Not exactly an ideal situation but it will be sort of exciting to relive coming back on Max Pump again.
    Until Monday guys...
    Be safe on your trip man.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

2. Thx Mack!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. indeed, enjoy & safe travels AZ

4. Thx Bronormous! Hate it but a necessary evil sometimes.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. Ok will pick this up next week.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

6. Joe looks like everything is coming together for you. Can't wait to see how it treats you on the flip side.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Thx Bronormous! Hate it but a necessary evil sometimes.
    no worries broseidon
    life happens

8. Back in the mix today after 5 days of the worst diet and sleep with gobs of stress thrown in. I took my dose in the morning with a whey shake. I think my stomach acid is rather high right now so I had some mild stomach burn going on. I also got nauseous about half an hour post dosing. Not sure what all this was about but it could have been foreshadowing...Lol

Today was calves/chest/triceps and I actually felt good at the start. I got a great pump in my calves and went on to my chest. Midway through chest I broke out into a cold sweat. I just said fugg it and did my last 2 sets of 20 reps. The straw that broke the camel's back...ended up blowing chunks in the bathroom. I was on the floor for about 10 minutes and said this is not happening. I ended up crushing my triceps with more weight/reps than previous. I can only hope I'm not coming down with something from the trip. Legs tomorrow so we will see.

Vascularity/Pump: For being off for 5 days and this the first day back,pumps were rediculous. They stick around for about an hour and then pretty much dissipate.

Muscle Endurance/Stamina: This is again very obvious. I am adding weight and still hitting my reps. There is virtually no lactic acid burn when pushing 20 rep sets.

Muscle Strength: I am adding weight each time the same muscle group is trained. Pretty conclusive results here as well.

Overall: If you make it they will come!! Lol

9. GreyBush, how did I miss this? Midgets on the way.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

10. welcome back

11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    welcome back
    Get out of my face!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

12. An hour is good gives me time to catch my breath after I pump up so I can go harder.

13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    An hour is good gives me time to catch my breath after I pump up so I can go harder.

My mind is in the gutter this morning...Lol

14. Yah that could be taken the wrong way.

15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Well with that last statement it was kind of drug down into the gutter.
    Current Training Log -

16. My work is done here. Lmao

17. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Get out of my face!

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    at least it is confined to mornings for you, intermittently at that
    tuff to roll on these forums when there are soo many opportunities awaiting such fun
  18. Exclamation

guess we're blowing the lid off our secret a lil early fellas..

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-capsules.html

AZ, please continue with your beta log, as your feedback is still very valuable to us, thanks

19. Just saw this!! Very interesting ingredient.

20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Just saw this!! Very interesting ingredient.
    indeed

some good read here..

http://suppversity.blogspot.ca/2012/...aine-sets.html

21. For extreme use take 4 caps twice a day! Should I give this a run?

22. Yeah it is a damn good product from the studies anyway. So far the results seem to jibe with it too.
    Current Training Log -

23. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    For extreme use take 4 caps twice a day! Should I give this a run?
    Give it a shot see what happens.
    Current Training Log -

24. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    For extreme use take 4 caps twice a day! Should I give this a run?
    Yah I only what moderate results so I will take less... lol yah anybody that believes that, well thiere this bridge I have for sale in Brooklynn...

25. I only ask because it has this in the instructions of use.

26. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I only ask because it has this in the instructions of use.
    I like that kind of instruction ... lets push it to the max but for the logging purposes use as intructed. Then buy a boatload of the shyte and go to town. I know that's not the real price on Nutra it will go down significantly I believe.

27. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I only ask because it has this in the instructions of use.
    i thought it was pretty damn extreme on the 4/day dosing myself
    try it AZ - just keep in mind, you may exacerbate any issues you have noticed, by doing so

28. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i thought it was pretty damn extreme on the 4/day dosing myself
    try it AZ - just keep in mind, you may exacerbate any issues you have noticed, by doing so
    Coming up to contest time I will be extreme .. something tells me you will be too...

29. Out of curiosity, if dosing 8, what would be the optimal time? I'm figuring four 30 minutes before lifting. What about the other four? AM meal perhaps?
    ďBeastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forwardĒ.
  30. Re: FINAFLEX Max Pump Beta be good for AZ

Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Out of curiosity, if dosing 8, what would be the optimal time? I'm figuring four 30 minutes before lifting. What about the other four? AM meal perhaps?
    Thats what i would do if it were me but not sure if the other guys have a better idea.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FINAFLEX "MAX PUMP" Beta Test...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 02-23-2013, 02:13 PM
  2. Will test be good for this cycle?
    By Xpballer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 03:44 PM
  3. Replies: 6