Calebsmittys 1-Andro Run - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Calebsmittys 1-Andro Run

Page 2 of 10 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    As ****ty as my training felt yesterday my hams and glutes are sore today.
    Might be overdoing it a bit. I know when a PH adds strength and endurance a lot of people burn out for a bit. You get it back when you rest up but it's hard on you. I have to be carefull when I go on in January. Take a page of of Snags book and train with purpose and try not to get carried away. I am talkiing to myself just as much as anybody else who may read this.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good stuff, a nice mix of power building is something like DC or Dog Crapp training. looks like you are already using Widow Makers for your legs. HST 7 is a program that mixes heavy lifting with high volume that is supposed to be great for adding mass.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I have been pushing this week hard and not resting because I will be out of town this weekend and will have a three day break. When I feel like I did yesterday I usually do what I did and that is reduce weight and reps. I didn't push myself to hard, kept reps at no more than 8 and kept total movements to a minimum. But I still felt I got something out of it. To change it up I'm going to put DL before squats in my split next week and continue switching them on a weekly basis.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Kleen, I've been on 531 for a few years now so I have kept my major movements along the parameters of 531, 5s week. Mostly because I want to increase volume. I might shoot for 3s next week and up volume on accessories.

I have Josh Bryants book on Powerbuilding and got a few ideas there. I also use some of Meadows ideas for accessories and will try to change it up weekly. This week was mostly to see how I deal with the increased volume and extra training day. Sessions are shorter and more intense than my strictly 531 training so I'm loving that.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Makes sense I just saw you asking Snags about it. THis is my first time doing the 531 and it is weird trying to get used to it compared the multiple bady part high intensity workouts I normally do. All of the resting and everything but I think it is working. We shall see in a month or two.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

531 definitely works. But it is a turtle race for sure. My first time through I went 9 cycles without stalling. But I was constantly gaining weight and pushing PRs. I got up to 260 with terrible work capacity but my major lifts were great. Only problem is I got short of breath doing Normal everyday stuff.

I dropped from 260 to 215 over one summer and football season and lost almost all my strength. I kept up with 531 taking breaks here and there.

Where I made a mistake is I did everything backwards. I should have stayed simple with 531 while cutting and done very little accessory work. I thought I could accelerate fat loss by increasing volume but I just got weak. I am now increasing volume while I also increase carbs and calories.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Chest and Tris

Flat bench 531-5s. Worked up to 275x5. Had maybe two reps left but no spot so I didn't push it.
    Hammer strength decline 4x12 (got a good squeeze).
    Slight incline DB bench 4x10 (did these light with good stretch and squeeze)
    Cable crossover - FST-7 (great pump after these, thanks for suggestion Kleen)

Triceps(rush job had to pick up son)
    Dips BW - 10,8,7- 30 sec rest.
    Tri ext machine 3 sets with 3 sec negative didn't count reps just went to failure. Very little rest between sets.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Felt much better than yesterday. Long break this weekend.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That rest will have you banging next week
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm looking forward to it
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Sounds like you have a much better plan this time around. I just had to cut my 531 short. Shoulder is hurting and I have other goals to cater to this year other than strength.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yeah. I'm just very impatient. Hard to tell yourself more is not necessarily better. I was playing catch up for so long.

Had a bad herniated L5 @ over 10mm for 5.5 years. From 24-30. I was reduced to very little if any training. So the last 4 years have been me trying to make up for lost time.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quick question. I'm starting 550 soon and curious if I should bump up to 4 Ed instead of 2. I would need another bottle. Any thoughts?
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quick question. I'm starting 550 soon and curious if I should bump up to 4 Ed instead of 2. I would need another bottle. Any thoughts?
    4 of 550 is a very safe dose if you ask me, I found it mild but effective. Very good for recomp.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks. I want to get the most out of this cycle.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks. I want to get the most out of this cycle.
    then:

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    4 of 550 is a very safe dose if you ask me, I found it mild but effective. Very good for recomp.
    ^^ this.
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah go with 4 and reap the benefits not only on gains but joint recovery. It is a nandrolone pre-cursor after all.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I hope so...das boot
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I hope beer is anabolic

Name:  image-3601469041.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  448.1 KB
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I hope beer is anabolic

Name:  image-3601469041.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  448.1 KB
    Unfortunately no... no it isn't alcohol is supposed in increase estrogen I read somewhere...
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yeah. I know you aren't supposed to drink on PHs but I did. And I had fun. One day. Now I'm back home. On the plus side weight increased significantly over the weekend.

Waking weight of 235 this morning. Some of that is bloat but I feel tight and pumped. I can feel it when I flex .

I started 550 last night two caps AM and two PM.

Can't wait to redeem myself on deadlifts today.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah there's that too, maybe some extra liver support for those situations would be wise...
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Note taken.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Ok andro has officially kicked in. I felt it before but after three days off I killed it.

Deadlift 135x10, 135x10, 225x8,225x8, 275x5, 315x5, 365x5, 405x4
    Rack pull 315x10x2

All weights flew off the floor. I had a couple more at 405 but grip was slipping and didn't want to blow my wad. This was a PR for me. I'm stoked.

Good mornings 4x10
    Flute machine 2x10
    Leg curl 4x10(light) calves kept cramping
    Shrugs 3x10 with FatGrips

I felt awesome today. I had that feeling that I was the alpha. Very aggressive ass kicking mood. Very excited.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Only side right now is cramping. I feel very tight. Especially calves and traps. Is this normal?
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

That's the feeling I was talking about weights feel light, you are now experiencing the full Monty and smart about not burning out
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Only side right now is cramping. I feel very tight. Especially calves and traps. Is this normal?
    SOunds like maybe you got a crick in your neck or a pinch while lifting... Congrats on the PR.

Your liver should be fine with any of our product they are not liver toxic like methylated substances.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Calves were cramping during leg curls with toes pointed and toes down. Couldn't shake it.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Shoulders and biceps

Standing press worked up by 5s to 185. Got 5 reps, one more than last week
    Arnold press 2x12
    Rear delt lats 4x10
    Rear delt swings 2x12 got huge pump
    Standing side laterals FST 7

Hammer curl 3x6 with 65 DB
    BB curl 3x8-10
    Hammer strength preacher curls 4xamap
    Concentration curls 2xamap

Wasn't as invincible as yesterday but that is due to lack of sleep last night. Felt very restless. Felt extremely pumped and full. Haven't felt pumped like this since I was 18.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah I'm looking forward to my crea-trona ignite pump in a couple hours
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I am dying to lift but this being a deload week only gonna do 3 lifts and none of them will be heavy... I miss the feeling of that pump already.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah I smashed it, only one more day to go. Went so low of front squats my azz is sore... I am not going above 225 for 5's and I am able to work my range much better.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I hate deloads. I just take a few days off instead.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I hate deloads. I just take a few days off instead.
    I am getting too old and lift to intensely not to do it every once 3-6 weeks. Since I hit 35 my body just kind of tells me when I need to back down a bit.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Damn so I only have one more year? With my normal coaching schedule I tend to have multiple day off. Frequently train 3 days consistently. Not as much need for a de load. I just get impatient. I would rather rest than de load.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Depends on your joints bones etc.. even when younger my joints would give out easier than a lot of people. Also depends on how well you lift form wise and how much you push.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Squats yesterday.

Worked up by 5s to 405. Hit 405 for 2 reps. Had at least one more in me.
    Smith Machine Hack Squats 4x12
    Leg Press 4x10
    Standing calve raise 3x15, 2x20
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Didn't feel great during my workout but I think I sat around to long being off from work. I also agreed to let a friend train with me but he was late so I sat around some more and finally hit squats solo. But the waiting slowed me down.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah waiting around like that messes up my chi flow... You seem to go heavy but leave one or two in the tank, I tend to go until I know I will fail on the next one. It is a very hard mentality to change...
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah waiting around like that messes up my chi flow...
    lqtm
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 12:43 PM
  2. Full Andro-Series Run
    By R4in in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 02:59 PM
  3. 1-Andro Rx+Epistane=nice light run?
    By Blacktail in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 10:30 AM
  4. Running 1-Andro mildly stacked with Primal Male/Activate/ATD ?
    By mdgrwl in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 11:44 PM
  5. 1, 4 andro
    By scotty2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-10-2002, 08:34 PM