Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review

calebsmitty

Awards
I've been feeling much leaner the last few days. I can feel my delts getting leaner and in the mirror I can see some definition that wasn't there. Plus my arms have not lost size. My midsection is flat and leaner but still a good deal if fat there. What I'm doing is working. I haven't had any drastic drop in weight. Carb refeeds are helping there. And strength is still stable.

True test coming up have three tournaments upcoming, time will be scarce.

Just wanted to post. Felling left out with all these Beta testers.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah keep logging here until you start something new, and we will follow along man!

calebsmitty

Awards
I am. Keeps me honest and disciplined.

Scrimmage tonight. Hopefully I'll have time to train before a 3 yo birthday party.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am. Keeps me honest and disciplined.

Scrimmage tonight. Hopefully I'll have time to train before a 3 yo birthday party.
If not just be the party jungle gym in there squats and shoulder presses and what not with children is very functional training. ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to be logging somehing most of the time helps me to keep my thoughts organized about my training.

calebsmitty

Awards
I've been leaning out nicely. Waist is smaller. Have more separation on my chest. Arm and shoulder definition. Some vascularity. Stomach leaning up but not as noticeable as the rest.

The best part in spite of my effort to lean out, my strength had increased. I hit a new PR in squat today. 445x1. I really wanted to take it to 465 but I don't have a partner and I didn't want to fail on a rep. I will save it for next time. I think I will hit easy. 500 is in sight.

Attachments

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I've been leaning out nicely. Waist is smaller. Have more separation on my chest. Arm and shoulder definition. Some vascularity.
the incredible shrinking man! :)
Stomach leaning up but not as noticeable as the rest.
typical hard spot to reduce, and usually the last to go on us
The best part in spite of my effort to lean out, my strength had increased. I hit a new PR in squat today. 445x1. I really wanted to take it to 465 but I don't have a partner and I didn't want to fail on a rep. I will save it for next time. I think I will hit easy. 500 is in sight.
gotta LOVE getting lean + strength going up..
doesn't seem like it should happen, but funny enough it sure can

keep nailing it caleb

calebsmitty

Awards
The pics on here are always so big they make me feel better. From the pic my stomach looks much flatter and leaner than two weeks ago.

calebsmitty

Awards
Yeah. The way I'm training right now. I'm using Sunday to go heavy and hard on my DL and Squat. Alternating weeks. I have hit PRs in both every Sunday so far.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work on the PR and definitely not losing muscle with your weight loss so it is a Win Win!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If power is up there cannot be muscle loss, it's usually the first thing to go.

calebsmitty

Awards
Nothing to report of note. Official Baseball Season has begun. Game last night, scouting tonight, tournament starting Thurs. All means my training is taking a hit. I'll hit it tomorrow and hopefully Thursday night. Saturday if we don't make the championship game.

Keeping my diet low on carbs. Money is tight until Thurs. so I have been living off scraps trying to keep protein high.

Weight is still hovering around 225. Trying to maintain this weight a little longer. The carb ups I've been doing on the weekend have helped keep my weight from plummeting to fast and apparently has allowed me to hold on to LBM and increase my strength.

calebsmitty

Awards
Hey Guys. Just wanted to check in and brag. My high school team is heading to the championship of our first tournament. This is a huge tournament and a pretty big deal. So I'm pretty excited. Been super busy and getting training in when I can.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Guys. Just wanted to check in and brag. My high school team is heading to the championship of our first tournament. This is a huge tournament and a pretty big deal. So I'm pretty excited. Been super busy and getting training in when I can.
Congrats

calebsmitty

Awards
Hey guys been a few days. Still Doug what I can. Still working my diet. Just not as strict as before. We made the championship in another tournament and lost again. Our only losses are in championship games. One more tournament to go and I'm back on a regular schedule.

Just bought a power rack from a guy on Craigslist. I'm almost ready to train at home exclusively. Keep working hard boys. Have a good one.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The big thing about championships is if you lose you have to take the credit for getting there. As long as you leave nothing on the field, or court as the case may be. Remember the bit about what the coach said about perfect in Friday Night Lights. Sometimes the team that loses on the scoreboard are the bigger winners.

calebsmitty

Awards
Hey fellas. I've been MIA the last few weeks. Been burned out and took a break. Still a little worn down but plan on getting back in the gym tonight. Weight is right below 220. Have stayed lean eventhough my diet has been lacking. Getting back to my routine today will help. Baseball team is 14-3 now and 3-0 in district play.