Calebsmittys 1-Andro Run

Page 10 of 13 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Legs and core

    Single leg squat 4x10, drop on last set. Just kept reping 3s till I couldn't (60 sec rest)

    Stiff DL with jump squat superset, AMAP(30 sec rest) 3 sets

    Plank( at least 40 sec hold) x cable rope crunch (30 sec rest)

    Good and fast. I had to switch day 4 with day 2 because the gym was packed with shruggers and curlers.

    Recovery feels fast. I might take this a little further next week.


  2. Pic from yesterday. I think I look much leaner. A little flat from low carb. But leaner for sure.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   
       


  3. for sure leaner man, good work
    beard looks a lil leaner too

  4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    for sure leaner man, good work
    beard looks a lil leaner too
    Yeah it was a little rough for a while

  5. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    for sure leaner man, good work
    beard looks a lil leaner too
    Agree leaner for sure.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. Damn. I didn't mean for pic to be so huge. Makes me look super wide.

  7. I am so damn sore. I left the gym after the last to sessions feeling like I didn't do much. After 5 min. I felt just fine. I have to fight the urge to keep going. But I know I'm doing something right because I havn't felt sore lats like this in a long time. chest is very sore as well. And legs from last night are very shaky this morning. I think my body is pissed off at me.

    I am planning on adding something on the end as I acclimate myself. My thought is to make it a complete upper body/lower body session. Complete the prescribed exercise and then add say arms (superset) at the end. Exercises I basically chose based on what is available. So it changes each time.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    Damn. I didn't mean for pic to be so huge. Makes me look super wide.
    the one you posted of your face & beard earlier was ginormous
    lol
    why you think i said fear the beard?

  9. Macros yesterday

    Prot. 277g
    Carb 193g
    Fats 143g 3200 Cal.

    I have been trying to keep my calories up. While maintaining Carbs at 200 or less. I am planning on going carb crazy on Saturday.
    Need to find something quick and easy to get some extra calories.

    I don't seem to have time to eat these days. Every meal is on the run. Eggs in class (boiled), 25 min. lunch, quick dinner before I go to the gym, protein shakes and peanut butter sandwiches in between. One of my new favorite snacks is Chobani Greek Yogurt with chopped walnuts. Only on days I workout. Anyone have any suggestions for food on the run.

  10. I know nothing of computers and cell phones. I have no idea how to make them smaller.

  11. Article by John Meadows on Rowing Variations is pretty damn good. Still up on TNation.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    Macros yesterday

    Prot. 277g
    Carb 193g
    Fats 143g 3200 Cal.

    I have been trying to keep my calories up. While maintaining Carbs at 200 or less. I am planning on going carb crazy on Saturday.
    Need to find something quick and easy to get some extra calories.

    I don't seem to have time to eat these days. Every meal is on the run. Eggs in class (boiled), 25 min. lunch, quick dinner before I go to the gym, protein shakes and peanut butter sandwiches in between. One of my new favorite snacks is Chobani Greek Yogurt with chopped walnuts. Only on days I workout. Anyone have any suggestions for food on the run.
    Hard boiled eggs (stored with no shells), nuts, Powerbar Performance PB flavor, toaster waffles with PB in them, Clif Bars, pre-prepared meatballs......

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Hard boiled eggs (stored with no shells), nuts, Powerbar Performance PB flavor, toaster waffles with PB in them, Clif Bars, pre-prepared meatballs......
    Funny cause I have done all of those things. I usually have a bad of Diamond Almonds in my desk. I eat boiled eggs almost daily at work. I used to eat waffles with peanut butter and honey. Havn't had a powerbar in a long time. Trying to keep Carbs down and mostly from complex sources other than post workout.

  14. Macros for today

    Prot 316g, carb 88g, fat 218g

    3600 cal

    Weight is still 230 lbs. I look and feel leaner. Bodyfat with three point caliper 14.5. My new immediate goal is 12%.

  15. Shoulders and arms

    Standing press worked up to 135 3x8, been throwing a lot at practice so this was difficult.
    Dips 4x10 30 sec rest. Again this felt difficult. Should have done close grip bench instead.
    High pull from around knee high 4x12 (30 sec rest)

    Superset skull crusher and hammer curl 4x10 (30 sec rest)

    I decided to extend it here and did a tri set. Preacher curls (rest pause), push-up (AMAP), shrugs (drop set). Did this twice.

    Sprint interval. 30 sec sprint 30 sec walk. Sux total sprints.

  16. I have one more week of scheduled PCT. but I have more pills than will be needed. Do you guys recommend just continuing until I run out?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    I have one more week of scheduled PCT. but I have more pills than will be needed. Do you guys recommend just continuing until I run out?
    you could if you wanted
    or, save it for your next time

  18. My thought as well. I have plenty of PCT revo left.

    This is south Texas food porn
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  19. Macros today

    Protein 250g, carb 423 g, fat 228 g 4700 cal.

    I am not a big carb fan. This was a challenge for me. Especially without a ton of garbage. I thought I was getting more protein than the final total. Still might have another shake before bed. In the future I would like to have less fat and more protein and more carbs. Back to normal tomorrow. Have big leg day so should have plenty of fuel.

  20. that plate actually looks pretty damn tasty..heartburn city tho

    nothing wrong with hi-protein/hi-fat/low-carb for shedding bf man..is my preferred route
    all depends on how you handle carbs
    one thing i will mention tho: when you have hi carb days like that, i would drop the fats commensurately
    fats+carbs=quick adipose storage
    also - when you are keeping intake low, nothing wrong with a hi-cal day, but i try (generally anyway) to keep it 50% or so above noraml and not much more..a lot depends on how you have macros structured tho too

  21. Yeah I saw my fat was to high. My plan for today was to keep fat early because I knew I wouldn't have carbs until after practice. I didn't intend to have such a high fat intake. My intention was at least 500 g carbs, 300+ protein, less than 100 fat. I missed my mark big time.

  22. My normal intake is 3200. 4700 is right on the money.

    Need to plan out days like today better next time.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    My normal intake is 3200. 4700 is right on the money.

    Need to plan out days like today better next time.
    ah yeah..was thinking about your earlier ultra-low 2400 or something like that
    sounds good, don't worry about today just move on
    overall consistency is the key

  24. Man it is hard eating all those cals when you are trying to do it.

  25. Squats and deads

    Squat worked up to 365 by reps of 5. Didn't feel real strong. Legs felt tired. So I stopped at 365 and dropped down to 275x10, then again 225x10.

    Deadlift - started bar 3 inches off ground and added heavy bands. Was working explosive reps and holding at top. Bands forced me to squeeze grip and traps hard. Hammys were feeling it to.
    Got up to 275 on bar plus bands adding an easy 100-150 extra pounds.

    Superset good mornings (10 reps), hack squat 12-15), calve raises (15) - 4 sets

    Superset leg curls and extensions (AMAP)

    Compared to the previous workouts this was easy. I didn't keep track of rest but I kept rest short. Feeling good. Also feels real goo when I can see my body leaning out.

    Happy Super Bowl

  26. People at my gym have a serious problem with the squat rack. They have no idea what to use it for. Shrugs, V handle row, curls everything but what it is intended for. So frustrating. I can understand doing standing press or rack pulls. I really don't understand the need to use the squat rack to do v handle rows in. Rant over.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    People at my gym have a serious problem with the squat rack. They have no idea what to use it for. Shrugs, V handle row, curls everything but what it is intended for. So frustrating. I can understand doing standing press or rack pulls. I really don't understand the need to use the squat rack to do v handle rows in. Rant over.
    welcome to the average gym in america, bro
    you act surprised

  28. Not surprised. Just venting. Luckily gym was empty. Just evidence of misuse left behind.

  29. If I am gonna do v-handle grip I am doing it on cable to keep the tension consistent throughout the lift. Squat racks are for curling in damn it!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  30. By the way I agree definitely looking leaner brother!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 02:43 PM
  2. Full Andro-Series Run
    By R4in in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 04:59 PM
  3. 1-Andro Rx+Epistane=nice light run?
    By Blacktail in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 12:30 PM
  4. 1, 4 andro
    By scotty2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-10-2002, 10:34 PM
Log in
Log in