Epi-v shreds Old fug, Read all about it...

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
  1. Epi-v shreds Old fug, Read all about it...


    Current pics ...

    Name:  44.JPG
Views: 649
Size:  65.6 KBName:  46.JPG
Views: 630
Size:  69.0 KBName:  47.JPG
Views: 610
Size:  61.2 KBName:  49.JPG
Views: 651
Size:  101.2 KB
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. This is my progress over 8 weeks, I started Epi-v with some Epi-strong on Firday...

    Name:  epiv.jpg
Views: 711
Size:  32.8 KB

    Like I said this stuff really shreds me up and allows more calories and less cardio (thank God) time to get dry and hard.. and very, very lean....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. Diet is Lean gains, 2900 to 3200 on build days and 1900 to 2200 on burn days...

    Training is the Freak month 2 which is 5 shorter intensive workouts a week...

    Sunday (Chest and Back, 10x3, 45 sec to 1 min rest, load 5RM)
    A1) Bench Press
    A2) Bent Over Rows
    Monday (Calves, Legs, and Shoulders, 5x5, 2 mins rest, load 5RM)
    A1) Leg Press
    A2) Calve Press in Leg Press
    B) Clean and Press from Floor
    Tuesday (Biceps and Triceps, 10x3, 45 sec to 1 min rest, load
    5RM)
    A1) Decline Close Grip Bench Press
    A2) Barbell Curls
    Wednesday OFF
    Thursday (Chest and Back, 3x10, 45 sec to 1 min rest, load 10RM)
    A1) Bench Press
    A2) Bent Over Rows
    Saturday (Biceps and Triceps, 3x10, 45 sec to 1 min rest, load 10RM)
    A1) Decline Close Grip Bench Press
    A2) Barbell Curls
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. I'm in Doug! This is going to be awesome. You have made huge progress and I can only image what this will do for your shredding! Fuggin kill dat sh*t!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I'm in Doug! This is going to be awesome. You have made huge progress and I can only image what this will do for your shredding! Fuggin kill dat sh*t!
    Thanks Dave, yah this stuff really is magic for me... I feel good when I am on it and it really helps me dry out and harden up... I am already starting to see some results.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Thanks Dave, yah this stuff really is magic for me... I feel good when I am on it and it really helps me dry out and harden up... I am already starting to see some results.
    Very nice! Can't wait to see the results. My buddy is about to run some epi-v here soon. How long you running it and what dose?
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  7. I walk 5k to work and back so that should be enough cardio for me but I will add more if I feel it's needed... should not be necessary though..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Very nice! Can't wait to see the results. My buddy is about to run some epi-v here soon. How long you running it and what dose?
    4 weeks 4 ed, I would run it for 6 weeks but I have already been cycling for a while and can't extend any further.... I will need to use my Tor for PCT and PCT Black, Pure Test and Crea-Trona...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  9. Favorite American Pastime this 4th of July: Watching old dudes get shredded


    Kill it man!
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Favorite American Pastime this 4th of July: Watching old dudes get shredded


    Kill it man!
    lol it's all the craze ... old freaky fugs
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. SUB'd... EPI-V Rocks Bro!!! Melts Fat like Butter in the Hot Sun!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    SUB'd... EPI-V Rocks Bro!!! Melts Fat like Butter in the Hot Sun!
    Yah it's pretty wild ...my favorite product and the first Finaflex product I tried. For me the hardening is very important as that is one of my key issues...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    4 weeks 4 ed, I would run it for 6 weeks but I have already been cycling for a while and can't extend any further.... I will need to use my Tor for PCT and PCT Black, Pure Test and Crea-Trona...
    Looking great DW keep it up bro fuggin killin it. Question, I was going to give Epi-v a try (2bottles) IYO is pct black enough for pct for 4weeks after Epi?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Looking great DW keep it up bro fuggin killin it. Question, I was going to give Epi-v a try (2bottles) IYO is pct black enough for pct for 4weeks after Epi?
    Bean5er... absolutely bro, our FINAFLEX PCT REVOLUTION Black is plenty good enough for post cycle and protection / estrogen blocker / testosterone booster when using any of our (FINAFLEX) PH's!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    Bean5er... absolutely bro, our FINAFLEX PCT REVOLUTION Black is plenty good enough for post cycle and protection / estrogen blocker / testosterone booster when using any of our (FINAFLEX) PH's!
    Thanks Scotty, I've been watching the transformers log and you ALL killed it!!!!!!!! Great job. This will be my first run with Epi so I was just curious thanks for the info!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  16. In.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. Looking great Doug, in this to see the unveiling of the beast.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  18. Subbed Doug! Shred it up!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  19. ive debated on running this for some time now, ive decided to run px500 in the mean time with g8 and creatrona which is currently on my shelf..........although epiv with px500 would be killer
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  20. In bro.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Looking great DW keep it up bro fuggin killin it. Question, I was going to give Epi-v a try (2bottles) IYO is pct black enough for pct for 4weeks after Epi?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Yah I would throw in some Pure test but it's an easy recovery...

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Bean5er... absolutely bro, our FINAFLEX PCT REVOLUTION Black is plenty good enough for post cycle and protection / estrogen blocker / testosterone booster when using any of our (FINAFLEX) PH's!
    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Thanks Scotty, I've been watching the transformers log and you ALL killed it!!!!!!!! Great job. This will be my first run with Epi so I was just curious thanks for the info!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Thanks we all relly jammed it for sure...

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    In.
    Welcome in...

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking great Doug, in this to see the unveiling of the beast.
    Yah Chris the beast is hungry and he gonna get some!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Subbed Doug! Shred it up!
    Rip time!!

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    ive debated on running this for some time now, ive decided to run px500 in the mean time with g8 and creatrona which is currently on my shelf..........although epiv with px500 would be killer
    Yah the old Epi-v has stim in it already, the replacement may not... confirm this before you run it. Welcome....

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Inn
    Thanks for joining

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    In bro.
    Great this should be very entertaining...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. These must be a tad clearer shots...

    Name:  50.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  49.6 KBName:  51.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  54.1 KBName:  52.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  50.8 KBName:  53.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  38.0 KB
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Always is with your logs Doug.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    These must be a tad clearer shots...

    Name:  50.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  49.6 KBName:  51.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  54.1 KBName:  52.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  50.8 KBName:  53.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  38.0 KB
    Definitely cleaning up nicely old fugger!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  25. nice work my friend.

  26. Today was weighing heavy on my mind a pretty tough morniing workout. The air was heavy outside so the gym air seemed a tad lighter which is a good psychological boost...

    Leg Press 5 X 5 went very well. I seemed to get stronger as I went.. very quick pace less than a minute between sets...

    I blazed through standing calf 5 X 5

    Now the one I dread when I am this lean ... clean and press 5 X 5 .. for 155 .. hammered it but my lungs were about ready to explode...

    Caught my breath and did 15 stellar wheel of death... no record was in my today so the record still stands at 18 .. after the clean and press there was not much left for wod ... next week I will start with the clean and press so things may be different.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  27. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Always is with your logs Doug.
    Appreciated I think this one is going to be quite special...

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Definitely cleaning up nicely old fugger!
    Thanks ....Yah may 5 week mission to go where no old fugger has gone before...

    Quote Originally Posted by 16dawg23 View Post
    nice work my friend.
    Thank you appreciate the support... we all need it...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  28. I just realized that I have been using Lean Gains for over a year now and have btoken my fast early maybe two or three times tops... I did eat pretty freeliy in the off season but only went up to 221 at my highest.

    One mistake I did make was I thought if I kept my weight down I wouldn't gain much fat... I gained more than I bargained for and doing a lot of cardio to make up for bad eating should only be done occasionally ... Yah I will eat more freely again this off season but I will use more restraint. This means sticking to some sort of a plan for off season eating.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. its all about halo and 5aa cyp..
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 03:08 AM
  2. All About Esters
    By candle25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2004, 08:22 PM
  3. All About Insulin
    By Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 11:46 PM
  4. All about insulin
    By Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 09:58 PM
  5. All about IGF-1 From Meso
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 05:40 PM
Log in
Log in