Epi-v shreds Old fug, Read all about it...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my progress over 8 weeks, I started Epi-v with some Epi-strong on Firday...

epiv.jpg

Like I said this stuff really shreds me up and allows more calories and less cardio (thank God) time to get dry and hard.. and very, very lean....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet is Lean gains, 2900 to 3200 on build days and 1900 to 2200 on burn days...

Training is the Freak month 2 which is 5 shorter intensive workouts a week...

Sunday (Chest and Back, 10x3, 45 sec to 1 min rest, load 5RM)
A1) Bench Press
A2) Bent Over Rows
Monday (Calves, Legs, and Shoulders, 5x5, 2 mins rest, load 5RM)
A1) Leg Press
A2) Calve Press in Leg Press
B) Clean and Press from Floor
Tuesday (Biceps and Triceps, 10x3, 45 sec to 1 min rest, load
5RM)
A1) Decline Close Grip Bench Press
A2) Barbell Curls
Wednesday OFF
Thursday (Chest and Back, 3x10, 45 sec to 1 min rest, load 10RM)
A1) Bench Press
A2) Bent Over Rows
Saturday (Biceps and Triceps, 3x10, 45 sec to 1 min rest, load 10RM)
A1) Decline Close Grip Bench Press
A2) Barbell Curls

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm in Doug! This is going to be awesome. You have made huge progress and I can only image what this will do for your shredding! Fuggin kill dat sh*t!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in Doug! This is going to be awesome. You have made huge progress and I can only image what this will do for your shredding! Fuggin kill dat sh*t!
Thanks Dave, yah this stuff really is magic for me... I feel good when I am on it and it really helps me dry out and harden up... I am already starting to see some results.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks Dave, yah this stuff really is magic for me... I feel good when I am on it and it really helps me dry out and harden up... I am already starting to see some results.
Very nice! Can't wait to see the results. My buddy is about to run some epi-v here soon. How long you running it and what dose?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I walk 5k to work and back so that should be enough cardio for me but I will add more if I feel it's needed... should not be necessary though..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice! Can't wait to see the results. My buddy is about to run some epi-v here soon. How long you running it and what dose?
4 weeks 4 ed, I would run it for 6 weeks but I have already been cycling for a while and can't extend any further.... I will need to use my Tor for PCT and PCT Black, Pure Test and Crea-Trona...

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Favorite American Pastime this 4th of July: Watching old dudes get shredded :D

Kill it man!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Favorite American Pastime this 4th of July: Watching old dudes get shredded :D

Kill it man!
lol it's all the craze ... old freaky fugs :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUB'd... EPI-V Rocks Bro!!! Melts Fat like Butter in the Hot Sun!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SUB'd... EPI-V Rocks Bro!!! Melts Fat like Butter in the Hot Sun!
Yah it's pretty wild ...my favorite product and the first Finaflex product I tried. For me the hardening is very important as that is one of my key issues...

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
4 weeks 4 ed, I would run it for 6 weeks but I have already been cycling for a while and can't extend any further.... I will need to use my Tor for PCT and PCT Black, Pure Test and Crea-Trona...
Looking great DW keep it up bro fuggin killin it. Question, I was going to give Epi-v a try (2bottles) IYO is pct black enough for pct for 4weeks after Epi?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking great DW keep it up bro fuggin killin it. Question, I was going to give Epi-v a try (2bottles) IYO is pct black enough for pct for 4weeks after Epi?
Bean5er... absolutely bro, our FINAFLEX PCT REVOLUTION Black is plenty good enough for post cycle and protection / estrogen blocker / testosterone booster when using any of our (FINAFLEX) PH's!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Bean5er... absolutely bro, our FINAFLEX PCT REVOLUTION Black is plenty good enough for post cycle and protection / estrogen blocker / testosterone booster when using any of our (FINAFLEX) PH's!
Thanks Scotty, I've been watching the transformers log and you ALL killed it!!!!!!!! Great job. This will be my first run with Epi so I was just curious thanks for the info!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking great Doug, in this to see the unveiling of the beast.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed Doug! Shred it up!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive debated on running this for some time now, ive decided to run px500 in the mean time with g8 and creatrona which is currently on my shelf..........although epiv with px500 would be killer

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
In bro.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yah I would throw in some Pure test but it's an easy recovery...

Yep

Thanks Scotty, I've been watching the transformers log and you ALL killed it!!!!!!!! Great job. This will be my first run with Epi so I was just curious thanks for the info!

Thanks we all relly jammed it for sure...

Welcome in...

Looking great Doug, in this to see the unveiling of the beast.
Yah Chris the beast is hungry and he gonna get some!!!!

Subbed Doug! Shred it up!
Rip time!!

ive debated on running this for some time now, ive decided to run px500 in the mean time with g8 and creatrona which is currently on my shelf..........although epiv with px500 would be killer
Yah the old Epi-v has stim in it already, the replacement may not... confirm this before you run it. Welcome....

Thanks for joining

Great this should be very entertaining...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These must be a tad clearer shots...

50.jpg
51.jpg
52.jpg
53.jpg

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Always is with your logs Doug. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was weighing heavy on my mind a pretty tough morniing workout. The air was heavy outside so the gym air seemed a tad lighter which is a good psychological boost...

Leg Press 5 X 5 went very well. I seemed to get stronger as I went.. very quick pace less than a minute between sets...

I blazed through standing calf 5 X 5

Now the one I dread when I am this lean ... clean and press 5 X 5 .. for 155 .. hammered it but my lungs were about ready to explode...

Caught my breath and did 15 stellar wheel of death... no record was in my today so the record still stands at 18 .. after the clean and press there was not much left for wod ... next week I will start with the clean and press so things may be different.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just realized that I have been using Lean Gains for over a year now and have btoken my fast early maybe two or three times tops... I did eat pretty freeliy in the off season but only went up to 221 at my highest.

One mistake I did make was I thought if I kept my weight down I wouldn't gain much fat... I gained more than I bargained for and doing a lot of cardio to make up for bad eating should only be done occasionally ... Yah I will eat more freely again this off season but I will use more restraint. This means sticking to some sort of a plan for off season eating.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I made this a burn day cuz I train 3 days in a row and decided Tuesday and Thursday would be higher cals... I may ease this up a bit though...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I'm in Doug. I wish I wasn't in PCT I'd run this with you. It figures now I have all the time in the world to train and focus on nutrition. I am stacking Ignite 2, Crea-Trona, PX-500, PCT Black and Pure Test. We shall see how it goes.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in Doug. I wish I wasn't in PCT I'd run this with you. It figures now I have all the time in the world to train and focus on nutrition. I am stacking Ignite 2, Crea-Trona, PX-500, PCT Black and Pure Test. We shall see how it goes.

Thanks for joining .. hey that looks like what I have planned for PCT except the PX, I might throw in Compound 20 instead as I still have some ...I was using PX-500 on off days during the contest. I discontinued due to the fact that the epi-v I am using has some good stim... also because of this I have opted for a herbal non-stim pre-workout. I will defintely be back on ignite 2 duing PCT...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really Fuggin good arm day...

10 X 3 reps close grip 45 seconds rest 225

ditto for obar curls 120

I was able to do 10 pullups... now that I am 205 so that was sweet... rest pause then another 6...

It felt really good, I had good power and all reps were done with perfect form...

I look like ripped stone when I wake up in the morning getting pretty striated seeing some vascularity in my chest as well...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doug you have done a great job again. Such an inspiration to us young bucks.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Nice I've heard good things about compound 20. I am finding that timing is critical with the stacking of PX and IGNITE. I feel pretty spaced if I don't time correctly.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Subbed to watch and learn from the old fuggers wisdom

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
in for motivation! kill it old timer!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doug you have done a great job again. Such an inspiration to us young bucks.
Thanks Jeff... yah I imagine people saying look at the old fug... what's my excuse :)

Nice I've heard good things about compound 20. I am finding that timing is critical with the stacking of PX and IGNITE. I feel pretty spaced if I don't time correctly.
Yah indeed that's a lot of stim... now that I am working out am it's not even in the cards to take both at once..

Subbed to watch and learn from the old fuggers wisdom
Really more of a wise azz than a wise man :)

in for motivation! kill it old timer!!
Now that's what I can do ... I throw in a little crazy and am stubborn as shyte :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh a day off the gym, just my 10k of walking today, may do a little extra easy pace nothing else planned ... I am looking nice and tight when I wake up things happening still just not as quickly as before. I may still need to turn up the heat, I will decide after pics on Sunday.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh a day off the gym, just my 10k of walking today, may do a little extra easy pace nothing else planned ... I am looking nice and tight when I wake up things happening still just not as quickly as before. I may still need to turn up the heat, I will decide after pics on Sunday.
Judging from your last pics, I can't wait to see your next set. The progress you have been making lately has been amazing

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Judging from your last pics, I can't wait to see your next set. The progress you have been making lately has been amazing
Agree too RR.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree too RR.
Thanks guys, I really went at it there for a while, I have such a competitive nature that when I found myself so far behind in the contest I just put my foot down and rocked it out...changes are still coming through at a nice pace, I don't really know how much further I will be able to take this but I will make sure I make good progress on a weekly basis...I know this has been another pretty good week so I am also looking forward to pics on Sunday...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks guys, I really went at it there for a while, I have such a competitive nature that when I found myself so far behind in the contest I just put my foot down and rocked it out...changes are still coming through at a nice pace, I don't really know how much further I will be able to take this but I will make sure I make good progress on a weekly basis...I know this has been another pretty good week so I am also looking forward to pics on Sunday...
The fire that burns inside for the constant need to be better the next day and find where you feel is perfection for YOU and where you.are satisfied
What would u add to epi v bro?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The fire that burns inside for the constant need to be better the next day and find where you feel is perfection for YOU and where you.are satisfied
What would u add to epi v bro?
Epi-v is pretty comprehensive... you don't need anything else for fat loss, I added the Epi-strong for estrogen suppression and added strength... I may have to abandon that if I can't weather the storm but like I said measures are being taken and the isolation lifts are on the horizon...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Doug, I think your pics should come out pretty damn nice this week, I am sure you will bring this bad boy home.