Epi-v shreds Old fug, Read all about it...

Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Another murderous shoulder and arm day.. could not feel my arms for quite a while afterwards and they were fuggin huge, giant sets iwth high reps is nasty...

Day 2
    Shoulders
    Reverse bo rows drop 1
    22.5/17.5
    ss L-lateral raise drop 1
    17.5/12.5
    ss Front raise drop 1
    17.5/12.5
    Arms
    vbar tri pressdown
    60/50
    ss incline alt db curl drop 1
    32.5/25
    ss X face extension drop 1
    22.5/17.5
    ss Prone db curl drop 1
    22.5/17.5

I shoot for 15 reps but don't make it all the way trhrugh 3 cycles for each...

Weighed in at 202.5 which is a half pound up from last week but I believe this routine is allowing my muscles to hold more water. I do believe I am leaner than I was ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

•   

2. Oh did 14 wheel of death, lungs gave out on the 15th I will be fighting the bronchitis for a bit yet before I am 100%

3. Looks like everything is going good considering this illness.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

4. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Looks like everything is going good considering this illness.

Yes it's always something I have been able to work aournd...
    •   

5. I feel ya DW... I got my bad shoulder and now for the past 2 weeks an ankle sprain that seems to swell up every couple of days, LoL, one minute I can run the next day I wake up and am limping on it all day long and it is twice the size as normal. I hate these nagging injuries!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

6. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I feel ya DW... I got my bad shoulder and now for the past 2 weeks an ankle sprain that seems to swell up every couple of days, LoL, one minute I can run the next day I wake up and am limping on it all day long and it is twice the size as normal. I hate these nagging injuries!
    Mines not so bad though, I will be around 90-95% for a bit but that's not a big deal with this routine really..

7. Well my shoulder is at around 50% it keeps me going super-duper light for extremely light weight/high reps and my ankle, well that is sort of new and has not affected any of my leg days, sometimes I'll skip calves because it is sore and swollen though, but I expect that is just one of those things that will take about another month to completely heal and go away, it is just so hard when you are as physically active as I am... Speaking of which, I went white water rafting again this past Sunday... I know you have seen the picts already Doug, but for everyone else!

www.finaflex.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Well my shoulder is at around 50% it keeps me going super-duper light for extremely light weight/high reps and my ankle, well that is sort of new and has not affected any of my leg days, sometimes I'll skip calves because it is sore and swollen though, but I expect that is just one of those things that will take about another month to completely heal and go away, it is just so hard when you are as physically active as I am... Speaking of which, I went white water rafting again this past Sunday... I know you have seen the picts already Doug, but for everyone else!

Cool I am going to try and book a date later today...

9. It's the lachine rapids... http://www.raftingmontreal.com/rates/rafting/ I thnk the Adventure is class IV and V

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yes about 10 grams then about 7 grams later as I use the 8-1 usp version I get more luecine... Yah not to worry about post workout nutrition the anabodlic window is probably about 8 hours longer and my body is plenty ready to suck up the nutrients come meal 1 .... it really works out well... You are alllowed up to 50 cals I believe and still consider the fast intact....
    Ah, thanks. I've been avoiding my morning coffee due to the kcals in the non-dairy creamer.
    NSCA - CSCS

11. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Ah, thanks. I've been avoiding my morning coffee due to the kcals in the non-dairy creamer.
    Yah that' is probably ok as long as it's 50 cals or less...

12. Non-eventfull day just my walking ... diet I am going to eat my normal tuna and salad a lunch but have an office pool party at lunch so I will be eating a lot of meat and salad at that but won't be restricting content in any way.

Guys I am thinking about extending this for 2 more weeks and my only concern is I have been on cycle for 12 ... I am just thinknig of continuing the Epi-v 2 more weeks to make it 6 weeks as this is where I see the most benefit. I feel fine and don't see a problem. I don't feel shut down and I have Toremifine which I am definitely going to use. The plus side is that I should be able to get even more ultra shredded...

What do you think...?

13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Non-eventfull day just my walking ... diet I am going to eat my normal tuna and salad a lunch but have an office pool party at lunch so I will be eating a lot of meat and salad at that but won't be restricting content in any way.

Guys I am thinking about extending this for 2 more weeks and my only concern is I have been on cycle for 12 ... I am just thinknig of continuing the Epi-v 2 more weeks to make it 6 weeks as this is where I see the most benefit. I feel fine and don't see a problem. I don't feel shut down and I have Toremifine which I am definitely going to use. The plus side is that I should be able to get even more ultra shredded...

What do you think...?
    Epi v is non methylated correct? I say go for it if its not killing your liver and kidneys like sd. You've got a SERM if you did shut down a little. If youre still making gains and progress why stop right?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

14. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Epi v is non methylated correct? I say go for it if its not killing your liver and kidneys like sd. You've got a SERM if you did shut down a little. If youre still making gains and progress why stop right?
    Yah not methylated and fairly mild ... I just have to pick up some more saw palmetto not experiencing any prostate issues but this may be why .. stuff really helps me...

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah not methylated and fairly mild ... I just have to pick up some more saw palmetto not experiencing any prostate issues but this may be why .. stuff really helps me...
    Get what you need and keep killin' it!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

16. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Get what you need and keep killin' it!
    Really considering it.

17. Well completely blew my burn day yesterday but I had expected that but I ate more than I would have though I would. I had various sausages chips and salsa, veggies and dip, pita and humous 2 big hamburgers (only one with a bun) I was fuggin ravenous ... oh yan had a chicken leg too.. must have been about 6 sausages (no buns) quite a bit of pita...

I had done some extra cardio the day before so it made up for a lot of it and we played water polo...and I did get some extra walking in before the party but no enough.

I did a bit of extra walking already this morning, won't kill myelf though ...will be interesting to see where I end up. I could make this the burn day and all would be forgiven....hmmm

18. hah bought a white compression shirt and I rock in it that's a milestone....

19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It's the lachine rapids... http://www.raftingmontreal.com/rates/rafting/ I thnk the Adventure is class IV and V
    Nice, some friends and I are going again next weekend, when they saw all my picts on FaceBook they started calling me telling me they wanted to go, so I said ok, but I only did the lower half which is class IV & III, this time around we will be doing both the upper & lower half of the river and it will be Class III, IV, & V rapids... one rapid "Godzilla" is the bomb!!!
    www.finaflex.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

What do you think...?
    Fugg it, if you are feeling great, no sides, and you are taking good care (preventatives), why not!
    www.finaflex.com

21. Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 78
Size:  163.5 KB

Taking a page out of Chris's book and using the IF Calculator to gauge where I want to be for the next couple weeks...

Now I will borrow some cals off each day to Make Friday more of a free day... nothing crazy at this time maybe 2800 or so... then when I go into maintenance I can make adjustments concerning the free day maybe getting it up a bit higher...

22. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Nice, some friends and I are going again next weekend, when they saw all my picts on FaceBook they started calling me telling me they wanted to go, so I said ok, but I only did the lower half which is class IV & III, this time around we will be doing both the upper & lower half of the river and it will be Class III, IV, & V rapids... one rapid "Godzilla" is the bomb!!!
    The water is low here this year soe I am thinking I will only see class 3 and 4 but that will be fine for my first go...

23. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Fugg it, if you are feeling great, no sides, and you are taking good care (preventatives), why not!
    Yah it's coming together hyper rip here we come ... yah baby!!!

24. Carbs are high protein is low but this is more of a free day for me...I will work on the other days to get the parms in check...

25. Good stuff, I have no idea how you eat 4 cups of fresh veggies at a time... I would be so full.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

26. I just made a general training and update thread if you want to follow along with me and what I am doing then Try And Catch Up Mutha Fuggas!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff, I have no idea how you eat 4 cups of fresh veggies at a time... I would be so full.
    Some of it leafy... a mixed greens thing with other veggies...

28. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I just made a general training and update thread if you want to follow along with me and what I am doing then Try And Catch Up Mutha Fuggas!
    Already there ...

29. Right behind ya and sh!t!
    www.finaflex.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. its all about halo and 5aa cyp..
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 03:08 AM
  2. All About Esters
    By candle25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2004, 08:22 PM
  3. All About Insulin
    By Bone in forum Anabolics