Epi-v shreds Old fug, Read all about it...

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Fuggers ... Fuggers ...Fuggers ... here you go significant improvement desptie the difficulties, the old bastard still has some jam left

Attachment 62577Attachment 62578Attachment 62579Attachment 62580Attachment 62581Attachment 62582
    looking hella lean and ripped up old fugger! Amazing transformation.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

2. Shoulders look like rocks bud awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    looking hella lean and ripped up old fugger! Amazing transformation.
    Thanks, it's been quite a ride ...

4. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Shoulders look like rocks bud awesome!

Thanks ..lol they feel like rocks too ... very tight...

5. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Thats some serious fat loss man. Your skin is straight sagging. Way to destroy this
    Thanks...

Some of that is an age thing and I can often pose it away but I am a tad loose and that is one thing I will improve. Remember I am not preparing for these photos, I am 14 hours fasted and was at a company picnic the day before and eating a bit undisciplined. Loose skin aside the improvement was still very obvious and the camera does tend to bring out the faults more. My skin did not look that loose tin tthe mirror ... oh well I am still very happy...

6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Thanks...

Some of that is an age thing and I can often pose it away but I am a tad loose and that is one thing I will improve. Remember I am not preparing for these photos, I am 14 hours fasted and was at a company picnic the day before and eating a bit undisciplined. Loose skin aside the improvement was still very obvious and the camera does tend to bring out the faults more. My skin did not look that loose tin tthe mirror ... oh well I am still very happy...
    Its a compliment dude no need to explain it. Youve lost fat so quickly your skin is loose. I'd rather have that then the stretch marks on my hips when i was 300lbs...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

7. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Its a compliment dude no need to explain it. Youve lost fat so quickly your skin is loose. I'd rather have that then the stretch marks on my hips when i was 300lbs...
    Yah I know just one of the things I will be working on so I thought in the interests of a thorough log I should outline that. I know it came from a good place...

It's an issue a lot of us will need to deal with as we age... think how good we would look if we found a solution...I think is should be discussed.

8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah I know just one of the things I will be working on so I thought in the interests of a thorough log I should outline that. I know it came from a good place...

It's an issue a lot of us will need to deal with as we age... think how good we would look if we found a solution...I think is should be discussed.
    Hgh! I heard that tightens skin

9. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Hgh! I heard that tightens skin
    Yah the real stuff does, that's why movie stars use it... it's supposed to be very expensive...You know I have some of those patches left that claimed real HGH, no harm in giving them another try...

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah the real stuff does, that's why movie stars use it... it's supposed to be very expensive...You know I have some of those patches left that claimed real HGH, no harm in giving them another try...
    Yeah ive been researching the real deal. At small Bodybuilding doses it seems to be quite expensive. Roughly 2 grand for legit stuff. Lol. Its the only thing i could think of for skin tightening. It wasnt really a suggestion due to price. Tell me more about these patches. They sound interesting.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Yeah ive been researching the real deal. At small Bodybuilding doses it seems to be quite expensive. Roughly 2 grand for legit stuff. Lol. Its the only thing i could think of for skin tightening. It wasnt really a suggestion due to price. Tell me more about these patches. They sound interesting.
    hgh powerpatch

12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Thanks...

Seriously DW don't explain yourself we all should hope to look that good when we're your age.

Independent

13. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Seriously DW don't explain yourself we all should hope to look that good when we're your age.

Yea you old fugging sour puss! :-) JK buddy.

No seriously you have nothing to be ashamed of you are fugging ripped old dude!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

14. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Yea you old fugging sour puss! :-) JK buddy.

No seriously you have nothing to be ashamed of you are fugging ripped old dude!
    Thanks lol I am a fuggin perfectionist as well thouigh

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Looked at the thread. Im gonna say now that I'm remembering some of my research. Hgh isnt stable enough in solution to even be shipped with out possible damage. Thats why most of it comes in kits, powder and bac. Water. Cant help but wonder whats actually in that patch... If you dont mind, keep me updated as you use it.

Another thing to look at, im not as schooled in their use but a bunch of peptides stimulate gh release in the body if i understand correctly ( i could be misunderstanding these things horribly).

16. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Looked at the thread. Im gonna say now that I'm remembering some of my research. Hgh isnt stable enough in solution to even be shipped with out possible damage. Thats why most of it comes in kits, powder and bac. Water. Cant help but wonder whats actually in that patch... If you dont mind, keep me updated as you use it.

Another thing to look at, im not as schooled in their use but a bunch of peptides stimulate gh release in the body if i understand correctly ( i could be misunderstanding these things horribly).
    Yah I've used some and with a little success but not enough to really continue use...

17. Man I am pulverized ... second week of muscle saturation and giant sets... Chest and back again today, this is very tough with the high reps...

I was feeling like warmed over crap but felt a lot better after this was in the books. I am good and decimated though. Bronchitis is much improved, looks like I should be through the worst very soon.

18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Meal 1 (Around noon)
    Homemade Salad - Greens, Cucumbers, Peppers, etc, 4 cups 200 10 0 0
    Gaspari Nutrition - Myofusion Probiotic Chocolate Protein Powder, 2 scoop 300 18 4 48
    Pc President's Choice - Solid White Tuna - Albacore - Low Sodium - In Water, 1 can, drained 140 0 2 32
    Costco - Pork, Fresh, Loin, Top Loin (Chops), Boneless, Broiled , 5.25 oz (85g) 292 0 14 40
    Add Food Quick Tools
    [*]Quick add calories[*]Remember meal[*]Copy yesterday[*]Copy from date[*]Copy to date

[*]Copy from which date?[*]Sunday, July 22[*]Saturday, July 21[*]Friday, July 20[*]Thursday, July 19[*]Wednesday, July 18[*]Tuesday, July 17[*]Monday, July 16

[*]Copy to which date?[*]Thursday, July 26[*]Wednesday, July 25[*]Tomorrow[*]Today[*]Yesterday[*]Saturday, July 21[*]Friday, July 20

932 28 20 120
    Meal 2 (Between 5 and 7 pm)
    Fresh Creations - Smoked Turkey & Chicken Sausage (Costco), 6 sausage 720 6 36 90
    Naturegg/Simply Egg Whites - All Whites 100% Liquid Egg Whites, 1 container (504 gs ea.) 240 0 0 56
    Ocean's - Solid Light Tuna ~ In Water, 1 container (133 gs ea.) 121 0 1 29
    Snickers - Chocolate Bar 58.7g, 2 bar (58.7 g) 560 70 28 8
    Fresh - Large Black Plum 165g, 4 Plum 304 76 0 4
    Add Food Quick Tools
    [*]Quick add calories[*]Remember meal[*]Copy yesterday[*]Copy from date[*]Copy to date

[*]Copy from which date?[*]Sunday, July 22[*]Saturday, July 21[*]Friday, July 20[*]Thursday, July 19[*]Wednesday, July 18[*]Tuesday, July 17[*]Monday, July 16

[*]Copy to which date?[*]Thursday, July 26[*]Wednesday, July 25[*]Tomorrow[*]Today[*]Yesterday[*]Saturday, July 21[*]Friday, July 20

1,945 152 65 187
    Totals 2,877 180 85 307
    Pork loin sounds amazing right about now... isnt it pretty fatty though?

19. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Pork loin sounds amazing right about now... isnt it pretty fatty though?
    Not that bad if you trimm it, there is 14 grams to 40 of protein if you don't so not bad at all the cuts are pretty lean.

20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Not that bad if you trimm it, there is 14 grams to 40 of protein if you don't so not bad at all the cuts are pretty lean.
    Sweet.. i might incorporate some chops and loin into my diet then. I love me some terryiaki pork.

21. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Sweet.. i might incorporate some chops and loin into my diet then. I love me some terryiaki pork.
    That or pork tenderloin.... usually reasonably priced...

22. So Just walking today will do my usual 10k and throw in a short one this morning and at lunch....

23. I am thinking there is something to this cell expansion and high rep thing or I guess it's suppose to condition the muscle to allow more water to be maintained in the muslce itself... don't know if I phrased that right. Anywho I do seem to be tightening and have decent volume...

24. Got bored at work so did quite a bit of extra power walking today... Bronchitis is to the point where I can work it and clear my lungs to get everything I need done. Hardly effects my total performance at all really...

25. Hey Doug, it looks like you're doing IF or LG. When do you workout? Closer to meal 1 or closer to meal 2? I just started Leangains today (still haven't had my first meal yet....), so I was curious to know what your layout was.
    NSCA - CSCS

26. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Hey Doug, it looks like you're doing IF or LG. When do you workout? Closer to meal 1 or closer to meal 2?
    Actually in the am so I take BCAA's with my workout then around 10 am....love the morning workouts...

27. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Actually in the am so I take BCAA's with my workout then around 10 am....love the morning workouts...
    Calories free BCAA's or Whey? The LG guy recommended 10g BCAA's, do you get that much? Also, are you then not worrying about the postworkout carbs/proteins?
    NSCA - CSCS

28. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Calories free BCAA's or Whey? The LG guy recommended 10g BCAA's, do you get that much? Also, are you then not worrying about the postworkout carbs/proteins?
    Yes about 10 grams then about 7 grams later as I use the 8-1 usp version I get more luecine... Yah not to worry about post workout nutrition the anabodlic window is probably about 8 hours longer and my body is plenty ready to suck up the nutrients come meal 1 .... it really works out well... You are alllowed up to 50 cals I believe and still consider the fast intact....

Similar Forum Threads

1. its all about halo and 5aa cyp..
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 04:08 AM
  2. All About Esters
    By candle25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2004, 09:22 PM
  3. All About Insulin
    By Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11