Epi-v shreds Old fug, Read all about it...

Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Not as good a day I tried 175 on the clean and press, got only 4 reps so went back to 155 to finish my 5 X 5...

    Calf raise was ok ..never going to have trouble there...

    Had to use the reverse hack machine as the leg press was being used .. I started with 500 and although the weight was manageable I felt some tweaking in my back .. I know I am getting very lean so have to be carefull I took off 50 lbs and finished no problem...

    The highlight was 18 wheel of death which ties my record 19 attempt had me flat on my face... guess my baclk is ok

    One thing that may have affected me is I had deep tissue massage last night and it seems that I was not as good on the exercises that require quick .. movement.. I was not as explosive...

    I am pretty pleased with what I did though...

    Just arms tomorrow then wil do some pics ...
    Nice workout bro. That deep massage was awesome I bet and worth the small decrease in weight at the gym.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Nice workout bro. That deep massage was awesome I bet and worth the small decrease in weight at the gym.
    Muscles were not weaker but less explosive .. was an odd feeling, oh and my girl goes beyond the regular, takes the muscles as squeezeds them to get rid of all toxins, she sees with her hands .. quite remarkable and very ...very painful...
    •   
       


  3. I have heard good things about massage, but could never bring myself to go for it...maybe I need to explore this a bit more.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    No AM in general... not many posts this week .......
    Ever bored feel free to drop in my log : )

    Looking real good so far man! You're a strong man. I'm probably going to have some gnarly back problems as I age smh...
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Ever bored feel free to drop in my log : )

    Looking real good so far man! You're a strong man. I'm probably going to have some gnarly back problems as I age smh...
    That is manageable really lift smart use progression...
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Edit: double post
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  7. I've been following this log DreamWeaver, and it's helped me modify my diet substantially. I've been a huge fan of intermediate fasting, but I haven't been able to incorporate anything realistic long-term. I'm trying your method of two feedings per day, while also using the 1-andro to epi-v cycle protocol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cjszip View Post
    I've been following this log DreamWeaver, and it's helped me modify my diet substantially. I've been a huge fan of intermediate fasting, but I haven't been able to incorporate anything realistic long-term. I'm trying your method of two feedings per day, while also using the 1-andro to epi-v cycle protocol
    Yah basically feed big and be satisfied, if you have an efficient body and digest slowly then this is the way you were meant to eat. I would rather not eat at all than to eat and not be satisfied.. fast and gorge baby!!! that's where it's at for me. Now I can eat like an animal and get fuggin ripped... how fuggin cool is that!!!

  9. You can probably tell.. I just ate
    •   
       


  10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah basically feed big and be satisfied, if you have an efficient body and digest slowly then this is the way you were meant to eat. I would rather not eat at all than to eat and not be satisfied.. fast and gorge baby!!! that's where it's at for me. Now I can eat like an animal and get fuggin ripped... how fuggin cool is that!!!
    I couldn't agree more with what you said; "I would rather not eat at all than to eat and not be satisfied...". That's where the problem was- I would eat small meals, and remain hungry, whereas if I fasted, I wouldn't be hungry at all. Probably has to do with having good metabolic flexibility. This has been saving me time and effort. Eat once, do what I want all day and if I get hungry, sip on a black coffee, eat again. Thanks for detailing your efforts!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cjszip View Post
    I couldn't agree more with what you said; "I would rather not eat at all than to eat and not be satisfied...". That's where the problem was- I would eat small meals, and remain hungry, whereas if I fasted, I wouldn't be hungry at all. Probably has to do with having good metabolic flexibility. This has been saving me time and effort. Eat once, do what I want all day and if I get hungry, sip on a black coffee, eat again. Thanks for detailing your efforts!
    Hey NP, that's why we do it...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Muscles were not weaker but less explosive .. was an odd feeling, oh and my girl goes beyond the regular, takes the muscles as squeezeds them to get rid of all toxins, she sees with her hands .. quite remarkable and very ...very painful...
    Ah I see what you mean. Makes sense now.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Ah I see what you mean. Makes sense now.
    Yah it sort of does when you think about it...

  14. Hammered it out really good this morning.. 10 X 3 reps close grip bench ...ditto on obar curls 45 seconds rest for both.. that does it for the freak. Now I have set myself up for some muscle expansion with higher reps isolated reps.. still very intense (supersets and dropsets)...back to a 3 day week...

    I was supposed to do pics and I took an anabolic pump for fasted workout and man was I pumped... arms were unbelievable but my partner forgot the camera... I will do the pics on Saturday b4 I leave....hope to get a similar pump....

    Weighed in at 203 which is 2 lbs down from last week....very cut...actually somewhat striated...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Hammered it out really good this morning.. 10 X 3 reps close grip bench ...ditto on obar curls 45 seconds rest for both.. that does it for the freak. Now I have set myself up for some muscle expansion with higher reps isolated reps.. still very intense (supersets and dropsets)...back to a 3 day week...

    I was supposed to do pics and I took an anabolic pump for fasted workout and man was I pumped... arms were unbelievable but my partner forgot the camera... I will do the pics on Saturday b4 I leave....hope to get a similar pump....

    Weighed in at 203 which is 2 lbs down from last week....very cut...actually somewhat striated...
    Still dropping weight but looking all cut up! Nice job old fugger, can't wait to see where you end up after this is all said and done!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Still dropping weight but looking all cut up! Nice job old fugger, can't wait to see where you end up after this is all said and done!
    Sub 6 it looks like but you never know... I am actually going to do the pics tomorrow morning...
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Sub 6 it looks like but you never know... I am actually going to do the pics tomorrow morning...
    Below 6?! You in contest prep?
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Sub 6 it looks like but you never know... I am actually going to do the pics tomorrow morning...
    Damn Doug...you've passed me in leanness by a little it looks like. Looking forward to the pics!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Below 6?! You in contest prep?
    No but I am curious where this will take me...

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Damn Doug...you've passed me in leanness by a little it looks like. Looking forward to the pics!
    I am not there yet, he asked where I was heading... and remember you tend to measure high...

  20. Will be 54 tomorrow I think we can all agree that, it's just a fuggin number

    Name:  14.JPG
Views: 88
Size:  161.0 KBName:  15.JPG
Views: 95
Size:  171.5 KB

  21. Some other pretty good shots....Name:  5.JPG
Views: 93
Size:  169.3 KBName:  7JPG.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  172.3 KBName:  8.JPG
Views: 93
Size:  170.9 KBName:  18.JPG
Views: 90
Size:  174.5 KBName:  20.JPG
Views: 93
Size:  156.6 KB

  22. Still a young man at 54 bro! Pics look great!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Still a young man at 54 bro! Pics look great!
    Thanks feeling really good about how things are going 2 more weeks to finish cleaning up

  24. looking beastly. that tricep pose makes your arms look massive. lot of thickness in those tri's ehh?!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    looking beastly. that tricep pose makes your arms look massive. lot of thickness in those tri's ehh?!
    Thanks yah, I have a tricep exercise I use that is pretty miraculous.. I use a decline tri-extension movement makes head crushers look like childs play...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Thanks yah, I have a tricep exercise I use that is pretty miraculous.. I use a decline tri-extension movement makes head crushers look like childs play...
    Love 'em. Less pain in the elbows...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  27. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Love 'em. Less pain in the elbows...
    Yah and the only ones that get to the third head...

  28. Damn DW awesome work bro happy 54th btw

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Damn DW awesome work bro happy 54th btw

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Thanks yep another good week..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. its all about halo and 5aa cyp..
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 04:08 AM
  2. All About Esters
    By candle25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2004, 09:22 PM
  3. All About Insulin
    By Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 12:46 AM
  4. All about insulin
    By Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 10:58 PM
  5. All about IGF-1 From Meso
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 06:40 PM
Log in
Log in